10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by ThomasRED on 2015-01-02, 23:10

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-ebe-10-months-of-immigration-in-ebelgium--2483595/1/20

I just published an article about immigration in eBelgium. There is interesting numbers in it, and I think it is a good occasion to launch a debate about immigration in eBE before the presidential election... Smile

Spoiler:
Shout :
[eBE] 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...
www.erepublik.com/en/article/2483595/1/20
Vote - Comment - Shout !
(alerte au pavay !)

____________________________________
Spoiler:
broken  What a Face




avatar
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4778
Points : 5985
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 40
Location : Belgium, Wallonia

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by tommot on 2015-01-03, 12:54

Here is something i said in the article.
First, i like that kanselier made a nice suggestion. about the use of a committee
The idea is in theory a good one, but it is a very slow system. Even when you set deadlines on discussing certain applications and a deadline on the voting process of this committee, you end up with a long waiting time that could result in the application being expired or accepted by those who do intend our nation harm.

also, not every player is online on the same moment as the other committee members and as such will not be able to participate in the decisions.

I am willing to discuss to formation of a committee and the rules and regulations that are needed to make this committee function as efficiently as possible.
But at this moment i am not confident in it's possible success...

...none-the-less i will try
That said, i do find that the current system has done a very good job. Yet it has bothered me sometimes that the IO and MoNS can be performed by the same person.

I like this better:
1 for Immigration Officer
1 for Minister of National Security
1 justice representative

The third one is only used when IO and MoNS can not come to a decision on their own(in which the final decision can not exceed beyond 1 day(or 12 hours) of the application expiration date.

____________________________________
Spoiler:

15 times Congress member
1° time Country President
Party President of the Belgium for Belgians party (1X) and the All TOgethers party (5X)
The BoDi award for media - day 1840 - 3 December 2012 & day 2813 - 3 August 2015
Immigration Officer - day 1806 - 30 October 2012 Until day 1849 - 12 December 2012
Minister of Foreign Affairs - day 1874 - 06 January 2013 Until day 1905 - 06 February 2013
Secretary of Media & FUN - day 1994 - 6 May 2013 until day 2055 - 6 July 2013
Belgium Forum administrator - day 2058 - 9 July 2013 until ...
For more, look at my wiki profile: click here

updated on - 31/10/2015
avatar
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 8155
Points : 5831
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 37
Location : Antwerpen, Schelle

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Elynea on 2015-01-06, 16:40

yes a very good job, we could maybe each month add the list of request of immigration.

It's important i think to explain why we can't give citizenship to everyone who wants because we are a little country and we can't do mistakes.
avatar
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Posts : 3647
Points : 4142
Join date : 2010-02-23
Location : Namur

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Kanselier on 2015-01-06, 18:33

Elynea wrote:yes a very good job, we could maybe each month add the list of request of immigration.

It's important i think to explain why we can't give citizenship to everyone who wants because we are a little country and we can't do mistakes.

Stop generalising, mistakes in io are beeing made till now.
avatar
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Posts : 493
Points : 517
Join date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Elynea on 2015-01-06, 19:05

Kanselier wrote:
Elynea wrote:yes a very good job, we could maybe each month add the list of request of immigration.

It's important i think to explain why we can't give citizenship to everyone who wants because we are a little country and we can't do mistakes.

Stop generalising, mistakes in io are beeing made till now.

i don't generalise Kanselier, you don't understand my post. I think it's better for the population to see the work of immigration each month.

a little country is not like big ones, sorry, it's a fact ! Try to make the same in eUsA for example, you will not have this problem.
avatar
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Posts : 3647
Points : 4142
Join date : 2010-02-23
Location : Namur

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Kanselier on 2015-01-06, 20:19

Elynea wrote:
Kanselier wrote:
Elynea wrote:yes a very good job, we could maybe each month add the list of request of immigration.

It's important i think to explain why we can't give citizenship to everyone who wants because we are a little country and we can't do mistakes.

Stop generalising, mistakes in io are beeing made till now.

i don't generalise Kanselier, you don't understand my post. I think it's better for the population to see the work of immigration each month.

a little country is not like big ones, sorry, it's a fact ! Try to make the same in eUsA for example, you will not have this problem.

Don't get me wrong i approve an immigration screeining as long as its objective...
Which isnt the case in my personal opinion.
avatar
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Posts : 493
Points : 517
Join date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by nogex1 on 2015-01-06, 22:04

Please tell me how a committee would be objective kanselier? The decisions made by the people in the committee will always be biased by their own interests. There is simply no way to make it objective. Furthermore i would like to say that i can't see any wrong doing in our current IO's choices. From my point of view he always made a good decision that was as objective as possible.

I would also like to add that if the IO was someone from your political circle you probably wouldn't be calling for more objectiveness but would support him fully.
avatar
nogex1
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Posts : 250
Points : 230
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 21
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Kanselier on 2015-01-06, 22:08

nogex1 wrote:Please tell me how a committee would be objective kanselier? The decisions made by the people in the committee will always be biased by their own interests. There is simply no way to make it objective. Furthermore i would like to say that i can't see any wrong doing in our current IO's choices. From my point of view he always made a good decision that was as objective as possible.

I would also like to add that if the IO was someone from your political circle you probably wouldn't be calling for more objectiveness but would support him fully.

Ow so we're making assumptions now?
How can you know that if it isnt the case Smile.
Objectivity is what my ingame name should be, cause i dont agree whit unfair things.
Anyway a committee of people of several parties would be more objective then when only 1 guy acts as io.
But i understand its not in the intrest of the rulling parties...
Nevertheless i'll stick to my opinion.
avatar
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Posts : 493
Points : 517
Join date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Yannis on 2015-01-11, 14:08

Kanselier wrote:

Ow so we're making assumptions now?
How can you know that if it isnt the case Smile.
Objectivity is what my ingame name should be, cause i dont agree whit unfair things.
Anyway a committee of people of several parties would be more objective then when only 1 guy acts as io.
But i understand its not in the intrest of the rulling parties...
Nevertheless i'll stick to my opinion.

Your opinion =/= Objectivity, sure our system is not perfect but unless you can give us a better system or some improvements a majority can agree upon your non-respect of the current system should be despised by the rest of the community. You just abuse the difficulty a country government has to enforce a system in this game to your own advantage.
avatar
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2976
Points : 2479
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Belgiuuuum :D

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by G.W.Junior on 2015-01-12, 14:33

I write a good article about this - La Trahison des All Togethers

There talk about this IO and all aTO moves is for keep the power,

accept CS for only political freands
Create Multis account (hein Franckie! )
Wipe the country
Stolen the Gov account
Ban our members from forum :-P
avatar
G.W.Junior
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1140
Points : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by tommot on 2015-01-12, 18:58

G.W.Junior wrote:accept CS for only political freands
???
G.W.Junior wrote:Create Multis account (hein Franckie! )
LOL Very Happy where have you been hiding? Razz
G.W.Junior wrote:Wipe the country
Is that an echo i hear?
G.W.Junior wrote:Ban our members from forum :-P
I don't think he would mind this, he is eDead: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3924
There are no other players banned.

____________________________________
Spoiler:

15 times Congress member
1° time Country President
Party President of the Belgium for Belgians party (1X) and the All TOgethers party (5X)
The BoDi award for media - day 1840 - 3 December 2012 & day 2813 - 3 August 2015
Immigration Officer - day 1806 - 30 October 2012 Until day 1849 - 12 December 2012
Minister of Foreign Affairs - day 1874 - 06 January 2013 Until day 1905 - 06 February 2013
Secretary of Media & FUN - day 1994 - 6 May 2013 until day 2055 - 6 July 2013
Belgium Forum administrator - day 2058 - 9 July 2013 until ...
For more, look at my wiki profile: click here

updated on - 31/10/2015
avatar
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 8155
Points : 5831
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 37
Location : Antwerpen, Schelle

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Franckie18 on 2015-01-12, 22:13

Lel ...

Feel free to report me if you find that fun SantiaSerb

____________________________________
Franckie18

Member of the Beaver Cult


Spoiler:

avatar
Franckie18
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Posts : 355
Points : 426
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 17
Location : Just in front of my pc

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Elynea on 2015-01-12, 22:32

G.W.Junior wrote:I write a good article about this - La Trahison des All Togethers

There talk about this IO and all aTO moves is for keep the power,

accept CS for only political freands
Create Multis account (hein Franckie! )
Wipe the country
Stolen the Gov account
Ban our members from forum :-P

It's funny for a person who said me in private message that a lot your members (partis and army) were multis like princess BE Smile
avatar
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Posts : 3647
Points : 4142
Join date : 2010-02-23
Location : Namur

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by G.W.Junior on 2015-01-13, 11:38

In Fact i have info that princess is a multi, and i know all multis from ATO - UU - TBD - RB
avatar
G.W.Junior
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1140
Points : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by tommot on 2015-01-13, 11:47

If you have prove of multies, you should have reported them.
Then why are none of them banned?


btw: this is no longer related to the topic.

____________________________________
Spoiler:

15 times Congress member
1° time Country President
Party President of the Belgium for Belgians party (1X) and the All TOgethers party (5X)
The BoDi award for media - day 1840 - 3 December 2012 & day 2813 - 3 August 2015
Immigration Officer - day 1806 - 30 October 2012 Until day 1849 - 12 December 2012
Minister of Foreign Affairs - day 1874 - 06 January 2013 Until day 1905 - 06 February 2013
Secretary of Media & FUN - day 1994 - 6 May 2013 until day 2055 - 6 July 2013
Belgium Forum administrator - day 2058 - 9 July 2013 until ...
For more, look at my wiki profile: click here

updated on - 31/10/2015
avatar
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 8155
Points : 5831
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 37
Location : Antwerpen, Schelle

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 months of immigration in eBelgium...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum