Cuba-Belgium Renting agreement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cuba-Belgium Renting agreement

Post by tommot on 2015-01-21, 19:39

Here is the official agreement made between Cuba and Belgium:

for shout wrote:[eBe]The plan is set...
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-ebe-cuba-belgium-renting-agreement-2489762/1/20

Vote/comment...etc

The article:
-------

First i like to apologize to everyone who has been wondering... what the h*** is going on there... we know that we should have spoken about this a little sooner.

1 more thing...
Follow the battle orders and shout messages from our MoD and CP. If this agreement is to succeed, instructions have to be followed.

Enough of this. Below is the agreement.
Cuba-Belgium Renting agreement.

Intend of this agreement:
The plan is that Cuba wipe us but keep 1 region free until the end of 26 January.
After that Cuba wipe us entirely and we RW 2 regions(Flanders & Wallonia).

This is all intended to help Cuba gain a congress since they were unable to have one for a while.

Battle process:
☛ In Cuba a Resistance War will be launched to ensure a region is free from where an airstrike can be launched. A Cuban region must be free before 21 January.
☛ The airstrike law proposal will be launched by Cuba on the 21 January 2015 at 1AM erep time. After the proposal has been accepted by Cuban congress(CP), which is 24 hours vote, the airstrike will be launched automatically 24 hours after this proposal has been accepted.
☛ So on 22 January 2015 at 1 AM the strike begins and must be won by Cuba.
☛ Any battles after this point must ensure that 1 region(Flanders) remains free until the end of 26 January 2015.
☛ Any battles after this point must ensure that 1 region(Brussels) remains under Cuba control until the end of 26 January 2015.
☛ Flanders remains free during this time-frame and the battles will be switched around between Brussels & Wallonia.
☛ After the 26 January 2015 has gone by all regions must be conquered by Cuba. Only after this war is closed, by taking all our regions, Resistance Wars may be started to liberate 2 regions(Flanders & Wallonia).
☛ Any Resistance Wars launched on Brussels must be either prevented or should be made to fail. Failure to enforce this with the result of Cuba losing the region will end this agreement and Belgium will have to refund the full 15000 cc + 5000 cc damage-compensation.

Renting agreement:
☞ The 3th region(Brussels) is rented and the rent they pay us is 15000 cc.
☞ This renting agreement will last for a month, starting from the day of the first publication of this agreement until 30 days after that.
☞ Several days before the end of that month(30 days) both nations will decide whether or not to extend the renting contract.

☞ Failure to pay the agreed sum of rent at the start of the agreement(first payment will be paid straight after congress elections, and subsequent payments will be made on the 20th) will nulify this document and any Resistance Wars at that point will not be foiled/stopped anymore.

This agreement has been approved and signed by:
The Country President of Belgium - tommot
The Country President of Cuba - porkytheunique
Minister of Foreign affairs of Belgium - e Vladimir
Minister of Defence of Cuba - Marchao
With this i also ask all allies and anyone who wants to fight that you follow the plan that has been drafted in this document!
[/center]

15 times Congress member
1° time Country President
Party President of the Belgium for Belgians party (1X) and the All TOgethers party (5X)
The BoDi award for media - day 1840 - 3 December 2012 & day 2813 - 3 August 2015
Immigration Officer - day 1806 - 30 October 2012 Until day 1849 - 12 December 2012
Minister of Foreign Affairs - day 1874 - 06 January 2013 Until day 1905 - 06 February 2013
Secretary of Media & FUN - day 1994 - 6 May 2013 until day 2055 - 6 July 2013
Belgium Forum administrator - day 2058 - 9 July 2013 until ...
For more, look at my wiki profile: click here

updated on - 31/10/2015
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cuba-Belgium Renting agreement

Post by Yannis on 2015-01-25, 15:37

Why would we need to pay 5000 BEF damage-compensation? If government does a good job at directing where we should put damage and the plan still fails because of BH-hunters or rebellious eBelgians the government is not to blame.

For the rest, it's nice to help other little eCountries like Cuba. I hope this will give them some breathing room.
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat on 2015-01-28, 18:34

Yannis wrote:Why would we need to pay 5000 BEF damage-compensation? If government does a good job at directing where we should put damage and the plan still fails because of BH-hunters or rebellious eBelgians the government is not to blame.

For the rest, it's nice to help other little eCountries like Cuba. I hope this will give them some breathing room.

I have to agree with Yannis on this one, seems a little umpredictable. We can't be blamed if people don't follow our orders. :/
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2015-01-28, 20:17

MCKitkat wrote:
Yannis wrote:Why would we need to pay 5000 BEF damage-compensation? If government does a good job at directing where we should put damage and the plan still fails because of BH-hunters or rebellious eBelgians the government is not to blame.

I have to agree with Yannis on this one, seems a little umpredictable. We can't be blamed if people don't follow our orders. :/

+1

for your informations eCuba has a lot of battles :

http://www.erepublik.com/en/military/battlefield-new/59998
http://www.erepublik.com/en/wars/show/45453 (resistances to have token)
Training war with eUk
battles with ebelgium Shocked

why not work for a training war for us ?
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by G.W.Junior on 2015-01-29, 13:18

Waiting the UK-CUBA-BELGIUM agreement

if we have one Rolling Eyes

G.W.Junior
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaartenW on 2015-01-29, 14:06

Elynea wrote:
MCKitkat wrote:

+1

for your informations eCuba has a lot of battles :

http://www.erepublik.com/en/military/battlefield-new/59998
http://www.erepublik.com/en/wars/show/45453 (resistances to have token)
Training war with eUk
battles with ebelgium  Shocked

why not work for a training war for us ?

If you can get congress agreed with that we could just NE one of our neighbors without any problems.
MaartenW
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2015-01-29, 15:15

efrance is very busy in this moment with eUk, eMacedonia, eUsa (RW) and for one region it's stupid. But it's my personal view.

You know we always do it with euK. We are maybe the only country who has no activity, but it's the game.

I will fight in RW, that's all.
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top