eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Passing of Prophexy

+2
MaryamQ
Konrad Neumann
6 posters

Go down

The Passing of Prophexy Empty The Passing of Prophexy

Post by Konrad Neumann 2015-05-13, 03:51

It is with great sadness in my heart that I had learn one of our past member, Prophexy has passed away.  He was only 27 years old.   He was part of the eNL and eBE community back in the day and was an active member here.  While I do not remember which party he was in, he was well received by GLD and I&W in eNL.  He moved to eBE  after his eNL experience and was great friends to MonsieurGuillotine.  He was well respected in the eBE community as well.  Older members like Fhaemita, Olv007, ThomasRed, MaryamQ, Critcally, NLSP, Mittkemuis, MaartenW (who Prophexy thinks is extremely hot) etc all knew him well. He was also active in the Mercenaries IRC channel.

I met Prophexy when I was in eBE.  MG introduced me to Prophexy and I recall him from eNL.  We became great friends.  During that time period, I was struggling with my coming out.  He also gay and lived in a conservative family who does not tolerate homosexuality.  We talked a lot and supported each other.  I can say he was one of the person who really helped me during that turbulent time period.  I also met him in real life.  He came to New Jersey once and he was a really great guy.  He loves shopping and everything Armani Exchange.  He also have a strange fixation on bitcoins.  I really enjoyed my time with him. He is an easy going and very laid back guy.  He was really funny and kind.  He was generous as well.  While he did lack direction in his life, he was die hard romantic.  

It is a sad to lose a member of our community.  I am really depressed about his passing and he has been struggling with a lot of family and real life issues of late.  He will be laid to rest on May 18th,  I hope this thread will be a solemn place of dignified mourning and reflection.

The Passing of Prophexy Magnolia
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

The Passing of Prophexy Empty Re: The Passing of Prophexy

Post by MaryamQ 2015-05-13, 03:57

Rest in peace, Prophexy. This is the saddest news I have heard in quite a while. When he was active, he had many friends and helped to run this forum, and he was indeed a sweet and kind-hearted young man. We never know how troubled the people on the other side of the screen may be.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2015-05-13, 08:04

Rest in peace Matthew, I hope you will find the rest you seek <3
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2015-05-13, 09:48

Awww Sad

I barely met the man, but he still had a whole life ahead of him. I guess we can now count him in the club of awesome people who left us way too soon.

RIP
Yannis
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2015-05-14, 00:12

Rest in Peace we will mis you.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2015-05-14, 08:06

Prophexy was indeed a really awesome man (although he tended to marry too many people at a time). I remember that we had so much fun together Sad
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2017-12-07, 18:29

Not that anybody reads here anymore of cares I still get memories from Facebook with him. Especially this one that I got today made me sad. Its also his birthday in a couple of days Crying or Very sad

The Passing of Prophexy MprlMcv
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down