Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-10-29, 20:29

Konrad Neumann wrote:At this point, I really question the sincerity of the eNL government. They gave us an ambassador and out of decency we keep yours open.  However, your government feels the right to reject our people.  When I volunteer for the post, vS reject me and say I am out to destroy your government etc.  You close our embassy and you congress is voting no to reopen.  Diplomacy is a two way street and I think eBE is more than generous here.

Fact is:

1) Your government kicked out our ambassador
2) Your CP and MoFA harassed members of our government
3) Your closed our embassy and deleted some of the contents Fhaemita wrote.
4) vS threaten eBE with war
5) I was personally attacked in my attempts to resolve this issue
6) Your congress is voting no to reopen our embassy while we extend you the right to have yours.

All I see is eNL trying to bully us to comply to your demands and wishes.  Never in my 5-6 years of playing this game did I witness a rejection of an ambassador.  Also I think eBE was more than fair to deal with the insults, harassment, and threats from eNL. We are more than fair and kind to even have this dialogue.

MaryamQ does not tolerate harassment and bullying.  MaryamQ did not remove Fhae as ambassador for there was no legit reason to do so.  The picture you post was a misunderstanding on our part but soon we notified your government that Fhaemita was indeed our representative.  eBE did not apologize and will not apologize for we did nothing wrong.  The whole crisis is cause by some people in eNL and their personal vendetta against Fhaemita.  eBE will not be the tool of GPN and others in their ploy for revenge against fhaemita.  

I really question eNL at this time as they want to send us ambassadors and imaging things are ok while they continue to close our embassy, and behave in the same way.

Bullying and threats are not ok.  If I have it my way, I would demand an apology before we even talk now.  MaryamQ is more tolerant than I am and I am really angry that your government refuse to acknowledge of their misdeed and continue not learn from it.  He complains about us as bad allies because we send him "bad" ambassadors.  What kind of allies are you (eNL) when you harass, bully and threaten us?  I rather send "bad" people than to act so aggressive and hostile to a friend...      
I thank you for your extensive post. I shall pass on the message to our government.

One point of interest tho, you mentioned GPN several times. I am not part of GPN and have no business with them. I only try to explain the views of our government and congress to eBelgium in this embassy. And as eNL is a democracy that doesnt mean each and every individual, but it does mean the majority vote in Congress and the democratically elected CP and his chosen Government.

I have so far seen no evidence of bullying and harrassing and threats from our side. And trust me, I have requested this info and looked for it. But if you say so, ill have to take your word for it. But those are some strong words tho...

Nevertheless, we dont have to argue about this. Im only trying to explain our governments view. Which is my role.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by MaryamQ on 2013-10-30, 06:26

I am sorry that you are put in the middle of this situation, Walhallah. It cannot be a comfortable place for you.

We did acknowledge that the first post by our ambassador was not in the best of taste, although it was clearly meant as a joke, and he did agree to behave better. However, as pointed out, there have been many things that happened since then, including but not limited to many repeated messages from your government both to me and to Mr. Wonka, demanding the replacement of our ambassador - not possible with our present available personnel, as I'm sure you can understand, being also a small country; closing of our embassy, deletion of posts, threats against our nation, and refusal even to agree to a long-term hiatus on bullying and harassment, which imo should be a given. I have always advocated friendship between our countries, have had a long-time friendly relationship with van_Spijck, and do not like to see tensions escalate between us. I also dislike this practice of telling you to bear messages between us, which to me smacks of a playground grudge match; however, I do not feel with present attitudes we are going to be able to come to an easy agreement, and think it best that we leave the issue alone for now. That being said, you are still welcome here, and I hope that will be taken as a gesture of good will on our part.
avatar
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 7976
Points : 7410
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 67
Location : Somewhere in the eWorld/Maine, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-10-30, 13:12

MaryamQ wrote:I am sorry that you are put in the middle of this situation, Walhallah.  It cannot be a comfortable place for you.

We did acknowledge that the first post by our ambassador was not in the best of taste, although it was clearly meant as a joke, and he did agree to behave better.  However, as pointed out, there have been many things that happened since then, including but not limited to many repeated messages from your government both to me and to Mr. Wonka, demanding the replacement of our ambassador - not possible with our present available personnel, as I'm sure you can understand, being also a small country; closing of our embassy, deletion of posts, threats against our nation, and refusal even to agree to a long-term hiatus on bullying and harassment, which imo should be a given.  I have always advocated friendship between our countries, have had a long-time friendly relationship with van_Spijck, and do not like to see tensions escalate between us.  I also dislike this practice of telling you to bear messages between us, which to me smacks of a playground grudge match; however, I do not feel with present attitudes we are going to be able to come to an easy agreement, and think it best that we leave the issue alone for now.  That being said, you are still welcome here, and I hope that will be taken as a gesture of good will on our part.
Dear MaryamQ,

Thank you for your response. This is very much in line with what I expected to find, altho we dont know eachother. I am also a believer and advocate of friendship between our countries. Its an absolute must and is sure to be pleasant and beneficial to both sides. Over time, I did learn however that in real life, Belgium and theNetherlands are very much connected and share so much that even part of our identity flows from 'not being Belgian' or 'not being Dutch'. No doubt in game there are similar processes at work, causing sometimes beautiful relations and sometimes fierce brotherly fights. I count this last event as the latter.

I regret very much that there are misunderstandings. I also have seen that we made mistakes, and to me its clear that eBelgium is not 100% right either. What is important that we keep the civilised dialogue up and recognise that not everybody on both side if the imaginary line is equally equipped to make that possible.
I regret very much that the communication in this matter has taken so many shapes and forms and channels. This is a real waste of effort and emotions and can easily be misunderstood. EBelgium doesnt seem to understand why eNetherlands is (over/)reacting so much, while eNetherlands doesnt understand why eBelgium doesnt have ears for a (simple/)reasonable request. This can easily escalate.

I can assure you that our Government and Congress greatly value the relations with eBelgium and would like to work on that. If only because both entities are not monolithical but have many different voices.

Either way, my assignment is to gallop to the Embassy in Brussels and explain our governments' view on the matter. I think the best way to solve this challenge is between MoFA's and/or Presidents directly. No doubt much of the misunderstanding comes from communication, rather than the underlying problem. It is too complex to speak via Embassies, altho I would love to play a role here.

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2013-10-31, 15:08

Walhallah wrote:

I can assure you that our Government and Congress greatly value the relations with eBelgium and would like to work on that. If only because both entities are not monolithical but have many different voices.
I am not really convinced that this is true. I want an official explanation as to why your government is pushing people to vote no to reopen our embassy? I want to know why van Spjick in your congress is already taking cheap shots against our CP candidate NLSP and saying he lacks respect? I would like to have an explanation why your government is saying they value eBE relations but doing things is not base on friendship.

I really want to know, is the eNL government really care about our relationship. I hear words but words are meaningless without action. There is no action to suggest that eNL wants to improve relations at all. If eNL does not want to better relations, I would respectfully ask them to stop wasting our time. vS might think eNL-eBE relations is strong, but I can assure you, it is not that good now. He can dismiss this and say something about the community, but this is not that accurate anymore. They are indifferent at best.

I think it would be good to have an official statement from vS or your MoFA Piet Heyn to explain about friendship. Should good friends expel ambassadors, makes threats, harass, and locks embassies indefinitely of a friend? I want them to explain why they are voting to continue to lock down our embassy.
avatar
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1704
Points : 1759
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 30
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-10-31, 16:45

Konrad Neumann wrote:
Walhallah wrote:

I can assure you that our Government and Congress greatly value the relations with eBelgium and would like to work on that. If only because both entities are not monolithical but have many different voices.
I am not really convinced that this is true.  I want an official explanation as to why your government is pushing people to vote no to reopen our embassy?  I want to know why van Spjick in your congress is already taking cheap shots against our CP candidate NLSP and saying he lacks respect?  I would like to have an explanation why your government is saying they value eBE relations but doing things is not base on friendship.

I really want to know, is the eNL government really care about our relationship.  I hear words but words are meaningless without action.  There is no action to suggest that eNL wants to improve relations at all.  If eNL does not want to better relations, I would respectfully ask them to stop wasting our time.  vS might think eNL-eBE relations is strong, but I can assure you, it is not that good now.  He can dismiss this and say something about the community, but this is not that accurate anymore.  They are indifferent at best.    

I think it would be good to have an official statement from vS or your MoFA Piet Heyn to explain about friendship.  Should good friends expel ambassadors, makes threats, harass, and locks embassies indefinitely of a friend?  I want them to explain why they are voting to continue to lock down our embassy.
I understand your frustration. I can assure you that this affair has nothing to do with our Government's view on eBelgium, but strictly with the Ambassador, who has as an individual broken eNetherlands laws by deliberately leaking private information to eSouth Africa, damaging the relations between eNetherlands and eSouth Africa as a predictable result. For the record, it is our Governments view that this information was taken out of context.

Also mr Fhaemita has offended our Government on his first day as Ambassador. Our government received a statement that this was to be perceived as a joke. Nevertheless our Government does not think it is possible to work on a good eNetherlands-eBelgium relation with mr Fhaemita at this stage.

Our government shall warmly welcome an ambassador from eBelgium that will make it possible to work on this relation.

Also, on a personal note. I notice you are engaging in discussions about this on our forum. You are more than welcome to do so, but you cannot expect me to respond here on everything that goes on around there.  What goes on on our forum is individuals speaking, some citizens, some Government, some Congressmembers. None of the mentioned entities are monolithical, some agree, some disagree, as you will understand, on the matter. Like I said, I speak here to give our official view, NOT everybodies individual view.

With regards,

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2013-10-31, 17:24

Walhallah wrote: I can assure you that this affair has nothing to do with our Government's view on eBelgium, but strictly with the Ambassador, who has as an individual broken eNetherlands laws by deliberately leaking private information to eSouth Africa, damaging the relations between eNetherlands and eSouth Africa as a predictable result. For the record, it is our Governments view that this information was taken out of context.
If it was taken out of context then why does congress which is controlled mostly by GPN and the government refused to make the topic public? There have been multiple request by eNetherlands citizens to make this public but van Spijcks keep refusing to make it public. I have been called a a liar by multiple people in your government and I heard the stories about this being taken out of context and that it was just hypothetical yet there has not been any proof on the government's side that this is the case. If it was all just hypothetical or taken out of context when why is the government refusing to make those topics public? One of the replies on this questions was something along the lines that it would be hurtful for eNL's Foreign Affairs. If it was taken out of context then how would this be the case? I think the stance of the government and the country president and their refusal is at best shady.

Walhallah wrote:Also mr Fhaemita has offended our Government on his first day as Ambassador. Our government received a statement that this was to be perceived as a joke. Nevertheless our Government does not think it is possible to work on a good eNetherlands-eBelgium relation with mr Fhaemita at this stage.
I don't think the joke is in anyway relevant to the question if the government is willing to work with me. Even if I hadn't made the joke the outcome would still have been the same because of your government's stance towards me and my deeds.

Walhallah wrote: Our government shall warmly welcome an ambassador from eBelgium that will make it possible to work on this relation.
Unfortunate for eNetherlands, they do not have a say in who eBelgium sends as an ambassador nor should they have. Like already stated before if there was a problem with me as ambassador they should have gone true the diplomatic way to state their problem and not as a loose cannon close and delete post.

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by NLSP on 2013-10-31, 18:23

Konrad Neumann wrote:I want to know why van Spjick in your congress is already taking cheap shots against our CP candidate NLSP and saying he lacks respect? I would like to have an explanation why your government is saying they value eBE relations but doing things is not base on friendship.
Walhallah wrote:What goes on on our forum is individuals speaking, some citizens, some Government, some Congressmembers. None of the mentioned entities are monolithical, some agree, some disagree, as you will understand, on the matter. Like I said, I speak here to give our official view, NOT everybodies individual view.
So we should regard the statements of van spijck as that of an individual that can be neglected in the relations about eBe and eNL ?
avatar
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Posts : 10387
Points : 10153
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-10-31, 19:24

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
If it was taken out of context then why does congress which is controlled mostly by GPN and the government refused to make the topic public? There have been multiple request by eNetherlands citizens to make this public but van Spijcks keep refusing to make it public. I have been called a a liar by multiple people in your government and I heard the stories about this being taken out of context and that it was just hypothetical yet there has not been any proof on the government's side that this is the case. If it was all just hypothetical or taken out of context when why is the government refusing to make those topics public? One of the replies on this questions was something along the lines that it would be hurtful for eNL's Foreign Affairs. If it was taken out of context then how would this be the case? I think the stance of the government and the country president and their refusal is at best shady.
No doubt you will understand if I say that I dont know the reasons and they are the choice of our Congress. Nevertheless, I also dont think it should be individuals (foreign or domestic) that choose to ignore this wish at will. Either way, it is the law, wheter we agree with it or not. eBelgium has a similar law called 'state secrets act'. I dont think I could count on much respect in eBelgium if i were to spread eBelgiums State Secrets to nations of my choice. But im not here to agree with the policy or not, merely to explain our Governments View.

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:I don't think the joke is in anyway relevant to the question if the government is willing to work with me. Even if I hadn't made the joke the outcome would still have been the same because of your government's stance towards me and my deeds.
I cannot answer to a hypothetical situation, im afraid. All i do is explain our Government's view.

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:Unfortunate for eNetherlands, they do not have a say in who eBelgium sends as an ambassador nor should they have. Like already stated before if there was a problem with me as ambassador they should have gone true the diplomatic way to state their problem and not as a loose cannon close and delete post.
Our government doesnt not claim a say in who eBelgium sends as ambassador. Our government merely indicates that under the current circumstances one particular individual is considered to be not good for the relations. It is ofcourse no secret that this concerns you.
I dont know personally who is right or wrong, but i do know that if eBelgium were to request my resignation, I wouldnt hesitate one minute. Personally, Ambassador to Ambassador, I dont see why you choose to stay. You must clearly know that this is not perceveid well by our government. But no doubt you have your reasons. I can only respect that, as its none of my business.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-10-31, 19:26

NLSP wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:I want to know why van Spjick in your congress is already taking cheap shots against our CP candidate NLSP and saying he lacks respect?  I would like to have an explanation why your government is saying they value eBE relations but doing things is not base on friendship.
Walhallah wrote:What goes on on our forum is individuals speaking, some citizens, some Government, some Congressmembers. None of the mentioned entities are monolithical, some agree, some disagree, as you will understand, on the matter. Like I said, I speak here to give our official view, NOT everybodies individual view.
So we should regard the statements of van spijck as that of an individual that can be neglected in the relations about eBe and eNL ?
If you give me an exact quote, I may be able to place it in a context for you and eBelgium. I cannot explain in general about 'the statements of van spijck' since he is one of our biggest posters.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by MaryamQ on 2013-11-01, 03:11

Thank you for your patience with this assignment, Walhallah. I would respectfully request our citizens to give you a break. You have done your assignment and explained the official position of your government. You can no more explain the positions of indiividuals than I could explain those of Konrad, Fhaemita, nor NLSP, all my friends, and all at times inexplicable.
avatar
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 7976
Points : 7410
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 67
Location : Somewhere in the eWorld/Maine, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-11-01, 22:02

MaryamQ wrote:Thank you for your patience with this assignment, Walhallah.  I would respectfully request our citizens to give you a break.  You have done your assignment and explained the official position of your government.  You can no more explain the positions of indiividuals than I could explain those of Konrad, Fhaemita, nor NLSP, all my friends, and all at times inexplicable.
thank you for your kind words.

I shall remain here at my post at your disposal for future clarification until im dismissed by my government or the eBelgian one.

HatOff 
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by tommot on 2013-11-01, 22:29

seems unlikely, you are doing a very good job. Smile

____________________________________
Spoiler:

15 times Congress member
1° time Country President
Party President of the Belgium for Belgians party (1X) and the All TOgethers party (5X)
The BoDi award for media - day 1840 - 3 December 2012 & day 2813 - 3 August 2015
Immigration Officer - day 1806 - 30 October 2012 Until day 1849 - 12 December 2012
Minister of Foreign Affairs - day 1874 - 06 January 2013 Until day 1905 - 06 February 2013
Secretary of Media & FUN - day 1994 - 6 May 2013 until day 2055 - 6 July 2013
Belgium Forum administrator - day 2058 - 9 July 2013 until ...
For more, look at my wiki profile: click here

updated on - 31/10/2015
avatar
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 8155
Points : 5831
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 37
Location : Antwerpen, Schelle

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-11-05, 20:28

Dear eBelgium,

the eNetherlands Congress has passed the following motion:

eNL Congress wrote:Congress wants to reopen the eBelgian embassy, immediately after the CP elections have finished (6 November, 6:00 eRep time), independent of the ambassador eBelgium sends us.
Kind regards

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by MaryamQ on 2013-11-05, 22:12

Thanks for that information, and for your patience and persistence in carrying out your work this month. It has been a pleasure to have you here.
avatar
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 7976
Points : 7410
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 67
Location : Somewhere in the eWorld/Maine, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2013-11-05, 23:06


Thank you Walhallah

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2013-11-06, 15:28


The embassy was reopened Smile

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by NLSP on 2013-11-06, 15:34

As CP, I'm glad that the embassy is reopened
avatar
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Posts : 10387
Points : 10153
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2013-11-06, 21:21

NLSP wrote:As CP, I'm glad that the embassy is reopened
On behalf of the eDutch Government, I congratulate you on your victory.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by NLSP on 2013-11-06, 21:58

Thank you very much, please make the same wishes over to my eNL counterpart Smile
avatar
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Posts : 10387
Points : 10153
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-02-08, 19:26

Dear eBelgium,

the Kordak I eNL government for February 2014:

Country President: Kordak
First Lady: Ninapje
Vice President: Cody Caine

Minister of War (defence): Trannsvaal
State Secretaries: LeoVinciDa

Minister of Foreign Affairs: M. de Ruyter
State Secretaries: lancer450

Minister of X/S: Walhallah

Minister of Finance: Weekstrom
State Secretaries: nictefa

Minister of Home Affairs[/b]: Legendardisch
State Secretaries: (Uschmidt)

Minister of Health: Xibbard

Minister of Coaching and Recruitment: RDRDM
State Secretaries: Zeeuwsmeisje
State Secretaries: Gwom
State Secretaries: Brokenlove

Minister of Culture and Propaganda (information): NoTie112
State Secretaries: Wilpanzer1

Adviser: Thanatos the Magnificent, Schoft

Kind regards

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Mr. Wonka on 2014-02-08, 20:10

Thank you for the information Smile
avatar
Mr. Wonka
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Posts : 560
Points : 622
Join date : 2013-09-02
Age : 27
Location : East coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-02-08, 22:15

Mr. Wonka wrote:Thank you for the information Smile

You are welcome.

Looking forward to working with you in the coming month.

Walhallah
Ambassador.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2014-02-14, 19:20

As per

Konrad Neumann wrote:
van Spijck wrote:
RDRDM wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:President: Mr. Wonka
Prime Minister: Critically
Minister of Defense: Valeyard/ Fhaemita
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Alexandross and MIttekemuis
Minister of National Security: Tensa Zangetsu
Minister of Education: Chihiroh
Minister of Finance: SX80
Advisors: Olv007, NLSP, and Konrad Neuamnn

Ambassador to eNL: Konrad Neumann /wave

Hello, welcome, nice to meet you, and thank you for the info. /wave

And let's hope it stays this way, as in no further communication this time. Unless it's something that we need to know, and won't find trough the useage of other sources. Like I said before: the eBE embassy staff calls it on to itselves when they start to bring their PTO propaganda to our doorstep. /wave

Your words, your exact words, no further communications unless something is needed. Once again vS is not only breaking his words AGAIN...



http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/vincent-for-party-president--2373370/1/20

van Spjick is once again commenting and showing public support for PTOers in eBE. Once again I will need an official government explanation to this affair. To be sure, eUK and ePoland will be notified of this situation especially of the reply is unsatisfactory.

I officially ask for an explanation in which your MoFA is officially supporting and congratulating PTOers and messing in the internal sovereignty of eBelgium. I am outraged for months of abuse from him in regards to his total lack of respect and honor to our internal affairs and rights as an sovereign country. If this is eNL policy, the so be it. Do not bull s*** us anymore for we have been more than patient with van Spjick's behavior. Either it is eNL policy and we might as well cancel relations, or eNL needs to do something about his conduct.
avatar
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1704
Points : 1759
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 30
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-02-14, 22:45

Hi Konrad Neumann,

I have forwarded your question to our CP. As soon as I receive an answer about our formal point of view I'll let you know

Regards

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Yannis on 2014-02-14, 23:51

Is this drama still going on?
avatar
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2976
Points : 2479
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Belgiuuuum :D

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-02-14, 23:52

Yannis wrote:Is this drama still going on?

Yes, van Spijck is still openly supporting our PTO'ers and he is lying to Poland about us

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Yannis on 2014-02-15, 01:19

Then just tell Poland to ignore his bickering because he's butthurt and seeking for personal vendetta. It's almost like you want him to interfere between eBe-eNL relations. The Polish CP is good old miszi, it's not like he'll give more credit to vS' version.
avatar
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2976
Points : 2479
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23
Location : Belgiuuuum :D

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-02-15, 08:19

Yannis wrote:Then just tell Poland to ignore his bickering because he's butthurt and seeking for personal vendetta. It's almost like you want him to interfere between eBe-eNL relations. The Polish CP is good old miszi, it's not like he'll give more credit to vS' version.

I have a feeling there is something personal involved as well. Nevertheless, I shall answer the questions per eBelgium's request.

kind regards

Walhallah
Ambassador.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-02-15, 12:58

Konrad Neumann wrote:
I officially ask for an explanation in which your MoFA is officially supporting and congratulating PTOers and messing in the internal sovereignty of eBelgium.  I am outraged for months of abuse from him in regards to his total lack of respect and honor to our internal affairs and rights as an sovereign country.  If this is eNL policy, the so be it.  Do not bull s*** us anymore for we have been more than patient with van Spjick's behavior.  Either it is eNL policy and we might as well cancel relations, or eNL needs to do something about his conduct.  

Dear Mr Konrad Neumann,

the official answer of our President is the following:

Belgium clearly sees no difference between personal statements and governmental statements. Now you have let it come to a point where it is something between our governments. The Valeyard and his group has tried to get eNL in an internal conflict in eBE. They government of Belgium has bankrupted it's people and is discriminating an entire part of it's community. Normally we do not interfere in internal matters, but when you try to involve that it all changes. We heard now the Valeyard and it's group is trying to get the UK against us and prevent we could enter the anti serb alliance. We will not tolerate such a behavior and that is why the Valeyard and his group have to apologize officially to the people of the Netherlands, otherwise we will have to break all relations we have and will have to take further steps

On a personal note I sincerely hope our governments find a way to remain on speaking terms.

Kind regards

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-02-15, 13:13

Belgium clearly sees no difference between personal statements and governmental statements. Now you have let it come to a point where it is something between our governments. The Valeyard and his group has tried to get eNL in an internal conflict in eBE.

As for it being a personal statemennt van Spijck clearly stated that "Good luck from the Netherlands" and not his personal good luck wishes. When you are making such a statement and you are MoFA it is clearly not a personal statement but a governmental one.

Interesting, seeing it was Vincent Pain who brought the conflict to eNL forum. Vincent Pain brought his grievances about the eBE government to eNL forum and spammed the eBE embassy with it and was given his own topic in offtopic forum. Vincent Pain asked in his party for more of his party members to come to eNL forum to defend their stance (screenshot as proof)


We heard now the Valeyard and it's group is trying to get the UK against us and prevent we could enter the anti serb alliance. We will not tolerate such a behavior and that is why the Valeyard and his group have to apologize officially to the people of the Netherlands, otherwise we will have to break all relations we have and will have to take further steps

We are defending ourselves, you have been feeding Poland and eUK lies luckily with people Kravenn and Mittekemuis in eUK government they are not willing to belief what van Spijck is telling them. I think it is sad that van Spijck is trying to get into the alliances just by telling lies about eBelgium and eNetherlands and their relationship.

On a personal note I sincerely hope our governments find a way to remain on speaking terms.

I highly doubt it, with your government willingly supporting the PTO'ers, lying towards our allies I don't really see any point. We have worked very well with cabinets of eNL where van Spijck was not in but everytime van Spijck is in a cabinet relations between our two countries seems to become worse again. It's simple math what or who the problem is.


I would appreciated answers from your president on this, I am curious to see his opinion


Last edited by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-02-15, 14:16; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-02-15, 14:03

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
I would appreciated answers from your president on this, I am curious to see his opinion

Ill pass the message as pure as possible to our government. However I must ask you to quote me correctly. Your quotes above are our government's statements and not mine, and I would very much like to separate those, in order to avoid confusion.

Kind regards

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-02-15, 14:16

Walhallah wrote:Ill pass the message as pure as possible to our government. However I must ask you to quote me correctly. Your quotes above are our government's statements and not mine, and I would very much like to separate those, in order to avoid confusion.


Fixed it, and we'll await your answer

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-02-15, 17:16

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Fixed it, and we'll await your answer

Cheers! Wouldnt want later generations to think that those were my words Smile

Ill post the answer(s) as soon as i have them.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Mr. Wonka on 2014-02-15, 22:36

Honey before Vinegar, well no more honey, have fun with the vinegar
-Mr. Wonka CP of eBE
avatar
Mr. Wonka
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Posts : 560
Points : 622
Join date : 2013-09-02
Age : 27
Location : East coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-02-15, 22:46

After having had a conversation with Kordak, the country President of eNL where I see no solution to the situation and the deteriorating relation between eNL and eBelgium I see no other option than to expel the eNL ambassador to eBelgium and close this embassy.

I would like to thank Walhallah who has served as eNL embassador to eBelgium and did his work diligently and is in no way the blame of eBelgium closing the eNL embassy on our forum. Walhallah has done a great job and is just (another) victem of the situation between our two countries.

eNetherlands over the last ~6 months when van Spijck or one of his friends where CP the relationship between our two countries where always bad and fights broke out between our two countries while during the presidency of for instance MaartenW there was even cooperation between our countries.

The openly supporting of the PTO'ers in eBelgium by both the Country President of eNetherlands and by the Minister of Foreign Affairs is something that we can not overlook and has made us make this decisions that we did not made lightly. Unlike eNL who have closed the eBE embassy at least 4 times over the last ~6 months this is the first time we make this decision, a decision to close a embassy is something that is something that should not be done out of a whim but the hostile stance towards eBelgium and some of it's citizens had let us no other choice.

As Minister of Foreign Affairs I am closing this embassy, I hope that eNL and eBE can come to a understanding in the future and that the diplomatic relation between our two nations can be continued at a certain point in the future.

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-02-28, 22:32


And reopened again, with latest events in eNL I think it would be good to open eNL embassy again

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-03-01, 10:51

I have returneth
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Boklevski on 2014-03-01, 12:31

Glad to see you're still the ambassador to eBE, Walhallah!

Welcome back! Smile
avatar
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2614
Points : 2924
Join date : 2010-01-21

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Mr. Wonka on 2014-03-01, 14:25

Welcome back Smile
avatar
Mr. Wonka
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Posts : 560
Points : 622
Join date : 2013-09-02
Age : 27
Location : East coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-03-01, 14:49

Walhallah wrote:I have returneth

We're glad to have you back Very Happy

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-03-01, 23:25

Boklevski wrote:Glad to see you're still the ambassador to eBE, Walhallah!

Welcome back! Smile

Thank you, and your countrymen the same.

Glad to be back.
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2014-03-02, 02:35

Welcome back, I hope our two countries can move forward. eNL and eBE have many things in common and it is always nice to cooperate and work together on common issues. I hope this can be a new chapter in eNL-eBE relations and I wish you and your government well.
avatar
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1704
Points : 1759
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 30
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-03-06, 22:02

Dear eBelgium, I present you Aries II



Aries II

CP: Aries Prime
VP: MaartenW

MoD: Walhallah
SS: LeoVinciDa

MoFA: lancer450 / Arcanic Mindje
SS: Willem The Conqueror

MoF: Weekstrom

MoM: Garmr

MoHA: A Large Trout
SS: Odan
SSS: Legendardisch

MoH: Xibbard

MoC: NoTie112 / RDRDM
SS: Afrikaner Meisje

Adviser: Geondor / TheGeneralDutch

Kind regards

Walhallah
Ambassador / MoD
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by NLSP on 2014-03-06, 22:10

no vS ^^ ?
avatar
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Posts : 10387
Points : 10153
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-03-06, 22:10

NLSP wrote:no vS ^^ ?

Haven't you heard what happened?
Thanks Walhalla for the update

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Jofroi on 2014-03-06, 22:12

What happened?

____________________________________
<~MaryamQ> You know HH will save us!



Full details: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Jofroi
avatar
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6031
Points : 6911
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 106
Location : UNL

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-03-06, 22:14

Jofroi wrote:What happened?

Big scandal in eNL with vS, a lot of people are pissed at him even people who supported him are taking his distance from him

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Walhallah on 2014-03-06, 22:20

Perhaps I could in the meantime inquire what is your stance about the Moldovan occupation of eBelgian territories. Our government is curious about this.

Kind regards

Walhallah
Ambassador
avatar
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 39
Points : 39
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2014-03-06, 23:26

Walhallah wrote:Perhaps I could in the meantime inquire what is your stance about the Moldovan occupation of eBelgian territories. Our government is curious about this.

Moldavian occupation is an unfriendly and unwanted situation.
We hope to free us from Moldova

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6731
Points : 7451
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Boklevski on 2014-03-07, 02:15

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:Big scandal in eNL with vS, a lot of people are pissed at him even people who supported him are taking his distance from him
What scandal? Please elaborate a bit on it, I'm pretty sure it will amuse me...

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Moldavian occupation is an unfriendly and unwanted situation.
We hope to free us from Moldova
Yup. So if eNL wants to NE them, please be our guest.
avatar
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2614
Points : 2924
Join date : 2010-01-21

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy of the Netherlands (eNL)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum