eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

treaty between eFrance and ePoland, the end of hope to get eWallonia back ?

+4
Boklevski
ThomasRED
shadowukcs
volsem
8 posters

Go down

treaty between eFrance and ePoland, the end of hope to get eWallonia back ? Empty treaty between eFrance and ePoland, the end of hope to get eWallonia back ?

Post by volsem 2010-12-31, 14:01

I saw recently this article in the french eNews http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-rf-jo-accord-franco-polonais-1621473/2/20#comments
what would be the influence for eBelgium, does it compromise the possibility to get Wallonia back, does it help it ? or will we have to wait an eternity ?
volsem
volsem
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

treaty between eFrance and ePoland, the end of hope to get eWallonia back ? Empty Re: treaty between eFrance and ePoland, the end of hope to get eWallonia back ?

Post by shadowukcs 2010-12-31, 14:24

interesting. Has our president had any contact with the polish?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

treaty between eFrance and ePoland, the end of hope to get eWallonia back ? Empty Re: treaty between eFrance and ePoland, the end of hope to get eWallonia back ?

Post by ThomasRED 2010-12-31, 14:36

Wallonia will be rw by Poland the 1 or 2 january, when they will have at least 2 french regions and are attacking a 3rd one...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by volsem 2010-12-31, 14:40

but if you read this treaty of peace between France and Poland, that was launched today, are you sure that they will respect it? epoland seems to absolutly do not care about other countries and suffering she breeds to them.
volsem
volsem
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2010-12-31, 14:55

Well, let me describe the situation and peace treaty a bit different - in my personal thoughts:

- ePoland lacks one resource and France has it.
- Poland is determined to get to it. Belgium was in their way, but using Wallonia as road was enough for them, so they left the rest of our regions to us.
- France is determined to fight ePoland with their allies. However, PHX collapses.
- France notes that they don't stand a chance against ePoland without PHX and plea for a peace treaty.
- Poland just wants the region, so they agree to a "peace treaty" in which France decedes that region. (Most historians would call it Terms of Surrender, I guess.)

So Wallonia will be free soon enough, Poland has all the regions it want and France has saved their asses from total conquest. So yeah, everybody will pretty much respect the peace proposal.
Boklevski
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-12-31, 14:59

keeping wallonia has no real benefit for them, as they already have central slovakian iron. So I'm quite sure that they'll keep their word. Once they've got burgundy, we can see a RW incoming.
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-31, 17:25

ThomasRED wrote:Wallonia will be rw by Poland the 1 or 2 january, when they will have at least 2 french regions and are attacking a 3rd one...

So we are losing our main economic region for another week you wanna say?
Because its not like Poland is gonna be able to do a walk-through France and simply getting 2 regions that simple
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2010-12-31, 18:09

Glenn Wauters wrote:
ThomasRED wrote:Wallonia will be rw by Poland the 1 or 2 january, when they will have at least 2 french regions and are attacking a 3rd one...

So we are losing our main economic region for another week you wanna say?
Because its not like Poland is gonna be able to do a walk-through France and simply getting 2 regions that simple

1. France agrees to provide access to Poitou-Charentes to Poland, by retreating battles in Champagne-Ardenne, Burgundy, Loire Valley.
1a. "Retreat" stands for informing citizens & authorities from allied Countries, to not fight in the battles; and actual providing as fewest influence as possible for the retreating side.
2. France agrees to lose Poitou Charentes to Poland (free of charge), thus, "retreat" the battle the way described in pt. 1&1a.
3. France will not provide any actions to manage to return the region (e.g. starting resistance wars & sending allied mobile troops to fight for resistance / letting through other allied Countries to border Poitou; etc.)

We will see.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-31, 19:21

And why would they do that?
Thats nonsense, OR they are gonig to join the alliance Poland is in

!!!
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-12-31, 21:38

I don't know if we can hope the return of Wallonia.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-01, 11:34

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:I don't know if we can hope the return of Wallonia.

Me neither, we need to get support, becuse Poland wont be very attracted to give Wallonia away, having two iron regions is safer, if the Slovakia one would get RW for some strange reason, then they still would have Wallonia

I hope Poland keeps word and releases Wallonia
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-01-01, 12:53

Glenn Wauters wrote:

Me neither, we need to get support, becuse Poland wont be very attracted to give Wallonia away, having two iron regions is safer, if the Slovakia one would get RW for some strange reason, then they still would have Wallonia

If Poland don't release Wallonia. Then we either have to get Serbia or Phoenix to help us RW it.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-01, 13:17

Rowan Quigley wrote:
Glenn Wauters wrote:

If Poland don't release Wallonia. Then we either have to get Serbia or Phoenix to help us RW it.

Phoenix = dead
Serbia = probably becoming ally of Poland in new alliance

I suggest we start our own RW, from the moment Poland attacks a new French region, so the Polish have RW in China, France and Belgium and a fight against France, they will have to distribute their power and we try to win our RW
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-01-01, 14:51

Thanks for your suggestion, but France and Poland have signed an official treaty. Belgium and Poland had official talks, and Poland had never lie about something to us since the start of the war. Wait for one-two french regions to be conquered, and free Wallonia when Poland will rw it. :-)
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2011-01-01, 15:25

Glenn Wauters wrote:And why would they do that?
Thats nonsense, OR they are gonig to join the alliance Poland is in

!!!

the plain simple reason is here:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/un-belge-a-vendu-la-france--1621658/1/20

(I don't see a relation between the title an the text though :p )
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-01-01, 15:46

Sammy Tanghe wrote:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/un-belge-a-vendu-la-france--1621658/1/20

(I don't see a relation between the title an the text though :p )

Gurafity is Belgian and he is the one who proposed to give PC for peace.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down