eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F*** the admins and this f******* game

+10
Pieter557
Xgentis Lempereur
mittekemuis
Stilpo
shadowukcs
MaryamQ
RayCaptain
Manong Z
M.Leviathin
Glenn Wauters
14 posters

Go down

F*** the admins and this f******* game Empty F*** the admins and this f******* game

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-17, 19:37

I was going for BH, as expected a MasterCard guy went over me in the LAST 5 SECONDS
He had 0 damage, I had 4000, HE f*** DID 5000 DAMAGE WITH 1K PER HIT IN 5 SECONDS

I tried to defeat him, but this wasnt possible as I WAS f*** NOT ABLE TO CLICK THE FIGHT BUTTON IN THE LAST SECOND!!!!!

f*** YOU

Sorry for all the f*** yous but Im really f*** up by this
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

F*** the admins and this f******* game Empty Re: F*** the admins and this f******* game

Post by M.Leviathin 2011-01-17, 19:44

Wow, that sucks. I got a BH medal by barely beating a tank trying to get it at the last minute. I spent gold frantically pressing that rocket launcher button as he started hitting 1000 every battle. I won only by 150+ influence.

There really is a huge gap in the amount of damage players can do in this game (people who can afford boosters >>>> people who cannot afford them) and this sort of thing is common because of it.
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

F*** the admins and this f******* game Empty Re: F*** the admins and this f******* game

Post by Manong Z 2011-01-17, 19:47

It's okay, I've wasted so much money too trying to get BH and only ended up with 2. Sad

Look at what Plato just did:

Also, for simplifying the process of becoming a powerful general manager:
* The 20 Gold starting capital will no longer be needed when creating a company
* There will no longer be a limitation related to creating more companies of a certain industry.

Rich people can now make more companies with NO LIMIT!
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-01-17, 19:58

So... What is the overall goal here >_> I mean... Why not just make us pay to play the game like WoW or something.
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-17, 20:23

I'm thiknig of quitting with everything and starting to become a noble two-clicker untill the admins grow some.... brains

This new "fantastic" update is killing the game even more
This game is lead by some stupid idiot 12yo
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-01-17, 20:24

Glenn Wauters wrote:I'm thiknig of quitting with everything and starting to become a noble two-clicker untill the admins grow some.... brains

Stick around, it could change.
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-17, 20:47

Manong Rizal wrote:
Glenn Wauters wrote:I'm thiknig of quitting with everything and starting to become a noble two-clicker untill the admins grow some.... brains

Stick around, it could change.

Nooooooooooo

Have you seen any improvement, even the slightest thing they have done good?
These guys are the biggest idiots that ever walked this planet

Changes of whom even a guy with an IQ of 0 would have seen that this change is bad for anyone
Stupid idiot admins

really f*** them

And they also took my article down, those faggots
Like I was really insulting them in it, f*** them
Serious, sorry for all the crying and the f*** yous and the faggots things etc, but im really angry
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-01-17, 21:37

Even idiot 12-year-olds may learn something and mature. They really should back on their medication, though.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-17, 23:14

meh, those medals are for dickwaving anyway. I got enough money to get me a dozen of those medals if I want but screw that. I much more prefer to have 1 or 0 BH medals and use my gold on battles where friends know that I made a difference, rather than on stupid TW. All in order to get golden pic in your profile so you can say "look, my dick is bigger than yours"

dw Glenn, those medals are s*** anyway. The real dickwaving you can do with all the things you've already done for the eBE community. That's more important to the ppl who know you in this game. And who don't, fck them.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2011-01-17, 23:22

shadowukcs wrote:dw Glenn, those medals are s*** anyway. The real dickwaving you can do with all the things you've already done for the eBE community. That's more important to the ppl who know you in this game. And who don't, fck them.

+1
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-01-17, 23:28

Stilpo wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:dw Glenn, those medals are s*** anyway. The real dickwaving you can do with all the things you've already done for the eBE community. That's more important to the ppl who know you in this game. And who don't, fck them.

+1

+2
For the record, I am unimpressed by dick waving.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-18, 08:31

MaryamQ wrote:
Stilpo wrote:

+1

+2

you're just jealous coz you don't have one Razz Razz
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-01-18, 09:36

Serious, sorry for all the crying and the f*** yous and the faggots things etc, but im really angry

I hate to tell you "I told you so!" Evil or Very Mad
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-18, 09:39

I got even 1 Forfeit Point, serious
Admin = Censorship
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-01-18, 09:49

Glenn Wauters wrote:I got even 1 Forfeit Point, serious
Admin = Censorship

They are cry baby's...can't handle the truth.
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-01-18, 10:48

Yeah they are always like this.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieter557 2011-01-18, 11:24

and this is why I moved to vNations where huge amount of golds aren't needed.
Pieter557
Pieter557
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-18, 11:41

mittekemuis wrote:

I hate to tell you "I told you so!" Evil or Very Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dX3yFkLVE
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-01-18, 20:31

shadowukcs wrote:
MaryamQ wrote:
Stilpo wrote:

+1

+2

you're just jealous coz you don't have one Razz Razz

Honey, I don't need to wave appendages to prove my worth. I love you
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-01-19, 09:11

If you want to join vNations, check the link in my signature. There is no vBelgium but if there is enough people playing the game, they might make it, in the mean time, you can move to the vUK and add to the community!
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Helviro 2011-01-19, 15:03

checking out vNations right now!
Helviro
Helviro
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-22, 22:47

vNations is even s*** than this. No seriously. I don't think I can my brains can handle 2 games like this at the same time.

Only eJahan is worse
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-29, 00:31

I wrote this message to the admins to report a player

I believe m00nshiner is a multi
This because every time he worked he had -4 welness, wich indicated he didnt eat and wich is regular behaviour of a multi, I have proof of this as a screenshot of his work prestations where his productivity dropped every day, but I can only upload one screenshot, and there is another more clear insult he sended me
When I asked him to higher his welness because else I would lower his wage, he replied me with this

"f*** u retard"

I upload a file with this as proof he said this
Please ban this guy,

This is the answer I got

Dear citizen,

We are writing this message in order to let you know that the investigations regarding the case reported by you have been finished. As no further evidence were found to conclude the case we decided not to invest more resources in it. If you came across any sustainable proof let us know, if not we will concentrate our attention in the current issues that may arise.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards and happy gaming moments,
Your eRepublik team

I feel the urge to reply and write, what more evidence do you want?
You want me to prove that cows can fly or what?
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohonais 2011-01-29, 02:48

True Patriot
The time has come! Face your biggest opponent and help your country prevail.

Have 10 Weapons in your inventory. 0/10 weapons

Defeat 30 enemies in a war against your Natural Enemy. 0/30 enemies defeated

+50 Strength

+500 Rank points

Not so easy in Belgium!
Mohonais
Mohonais
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-01-29, 04:15

vNation sucks... I've been stuck in Latvia since 2009... Sad
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieter557 2011-01-29, 09:33

at least there's a decent admin that listens and doesn't give this crap.

he banned half a country at once one time Razz
Pieter557
Pieter557
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-29, 10:25

Glenn Wauters wrote:I feel the urge to reply and write, what more evidence do you want?
You want me to prove that cows can fly or what?

come on IRC one of these days and I'll see if I can talk to some ppl about it. Wink
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-02-08, 20:08

Written by: Nanotik

Open letter : Why I leave eRepublik.

Thus, I will hereby display the delusions I suffered through like many players during the course of last year. Maybe it will open the eyes of some of you. I of course do not expect Plato to respond ; I explain why he won’t in this text, if, of course, you have the courage to read it all.

Communication:
Once upon a time, Admins published a newspaper explaining to players their latest decisions. EI (Erepublik Insider) disappeared 8 months ago. The reason for that is simple: every time the admins published a new article, they were criticized in the comments. Instead of listening to the complaints, the Admins preferred ignoring them and closing the journal. Nice understanding effort on their behalf! Instead, our new (resurrected) friend Plato spams our our inbox with the few game changes he dares sharing with us, poor mortals. Because obviously, he forgot to tell us that the economy BOT had been activated, or that productivity had been cut in half! Thanks for letting us bliss of ignorance! To put it shortly, admins do not listen to you anymore. Look at this forum, read the threads and look at how many time Plato answers them. Admins don’t give a **** about what you think!

Translation:
The game has officially been translated into 5 languages according to the start page. I don’t know how a company, with a business-oriented mindset, can even bother to call those translations. I will only talk about the French translation, because I’m French, but I know that it is also the case in the Spanish version. So the French version is …. a nameless horror. How do you want your game to be credible to players when the “Party” tab is translated “Fête” (as in, party with friends, having fun etc...) ? And that’s without even considering the numerous bugs which are specific to each language, like the bug which makes us unable to approve friend requests from other players! It is laughable to a point that French players advise new players to play with the English version of the game. Can you imagine that? I sent many tickets about related issues and was answered that it was a high priority issue and that a new module would be implemented by the end of 2010 in order to help it being solved. We are in February, 2011, and nothing has been done about it! Please, at least for the French version, show some respect to a language that you seem to speak as if it were Korean!

Military Module:
You say you listen to players, and explained for example that you forbid publication of articles in other countries in order to prevent spamming. Why then don’t you listen when players beg you to reconsider Wellness Packs and their numbers of uses? Yes, it is sometimes funny to watch the likes of Bogdan or BattalGazi make as much damages in a battle as 1100 French players, and also, very realistic. let’s not talk as well about the suppression of the “Retreat” button, of the impossibility to launch multiple RW, to decide attacking multiple regions or to decide when a fight will start or end. We will not mention of course the suppression of the different weapons (after you decided that they should be fundamentally unbalanced), or the suppression of attack costs. Don’t you remember how important the preparation for attacking a bastion such as Lion King was ? How epic the battles were ? Now you don’t even try to correct the flawed parts of the game. You just delete them and wish for the best. Where is strategy now? That’s of course
without mentioning the fact that you divided the ranking scale by 10 from one day to the other. Of course, you did not warn us, and those who used their Mastercard during the blessed days to gain rank are now almost unreachable. And let’s not forget the scripts and bots which are used by almost all countries, as you don’t even try to do something about them. I myself spread the script which removes the “Are you still there?” window. I don’t know why players complain: you don’t do anything about it, so we’d better use the weapons of our enemies!

Economy:
From the “success” of eRepublik, economy has suffered from a crucial problem: overproduction. You started breaking that part of the game the day you decided to hide the formulas applied to it to players, and this was only the first of your disinformation in the economic module. Since then, you keep changing the formula without telling us. You deleted offers on the monetary market regularly. You even created a Bot which you told us has been deactivated. You lied to us, and it is still here, buying our money and products in order for you not to have to bother about the mechanics behind the game. You gave yourself the power only countries have: creating money. Let’s also laugh together at the resources. We are still waiting for the Stone migration. or the suppression of the Oil/MT/Hospital/House. The funniest thing with the bot is that it was implemented just after you offered the possibility for players to work in all their companies daily. Instead of recognizing this was a mistake, you tried to dissimulate how stupid that was by creating a bot which buys products on the market. I keep thinking I’m dreaming, but you really did it! The result:most country saw their currency’s value divided by 2. Spanish people must be happy: they always tried to keep their currency at a high value now have one that is worth nothing. It is probably funnier to add a popup asking you if you are still there. BRAVO! You ruined the economy!

Press:
The one module I care about. Where to start? Should I talk about censorship? The level of moderation here reaches the level of North Korea. You censor quite a lot of articles without even understanding what is written. I recently saw a Korean being warned for “vulgarity” when he had in fact written nothing wrong at all! I had 11 articles deleted or censored during my long erepublik history, despite them being massively voted by players. You censored an image from a Japanese manga and one which was a picture of a Greek statue, both for Pornography, and you banned some French players for Insult when in fact they had written nothing insulting at all. And then there is the thing you call “Public Debate”. You often censor articles which have nothing to do with public debates, like you did with one of mine which did not even include text! I remember when I started playing: there was close to no moderation. Now we have as much censorship as some of the worse regimes on the planet. You are intolerant, and hired incompetents to be your goons on that module. Do you know how much time I (and other people) invested in my newspaper? You don’t respect the efforts I put into this game, don’t ask for me to respect yours.

Justice:
No appeal before the 7th FP? Is that a joke? Sadly, it isn’t. You want me to believe it’s a fair and equal system? How many have reached those 7FP? And when we eventually reach it, putting back an article which was censored 2 months ago will not correct the wrong done by the mod who censored it. Even worse, what I witnessed last week: Nalaja complained on the forum about a stupid FP. He was pardonned and the topic was erased. Double standard much? Your system is totally unfair! How many got their article or post injustly censored? With such a system, they must have been quite a few!

IRL=/=InGame:
Among the last countries which were added: FYROM/Macedonia, Egypt, Taiwan, Belarus, Cyprus, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
That’s an awful lot of IRL-conflicted countries! and of course emirates with high numbers of Visa/Mastercard owners. Do you have fun watching people torn apart almost exclusively because of IRL conflicts? I for one think it is disgusting! Of course, I am not against the creation of those countries, but why them? Why all at once? Not only are you good at making player hate you, but you also make them hate one another! You have a true gift!

Hack/Bugs/Cheats:
Your game is a gruyère. Your tools are unable to track those who profit from the holes in your code. I know a French player who made 30 multies the day they could go from level 1 to 21 in a few steps, and made 400G doing so. Guess what? He was never botheredand keeps playing using those fake golds. About hacks now: I myself enjoyed buying many Q5 Helicopters and Tanks for nothing when a player made those available at a fraction of the price. And you did nothing about it! You can’t do anything about it! lately, you discovered a flaw in the advertising module. Did you correct it? NO! You suppressed the ability for players to use it and used it as a way to promote gold offers! Once more, I have to clap with both hands. And I’m not even talking about the numerous bugs that every single player has met at least once or twice.

I’d have so much to tell about the many disappointments I had with this game, but it would be a far too colossal topic, so I’ll stop here. You know why I waited that long to stop playing? Up until recently, I candidly thought there were some chances for the game to improve. Now, I think it is doomed.

So goodbye, and thank you for ruining the good concept which was there three years ago.

Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-02-09, 08:47

wise man
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-02-09, 17:42

shadowukcs wrote:vNations is even s*** than this. No seriously. I don't think I can my brains can handle 2 games like this at the same time.

Only eJahan is worse
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down