eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to Belgian company owners

3 posters

Go down

Open letter to Belgian company owners Empty Open letter to Belgian company owners

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-28, 11:29

I would like to call all Belgian company owners to higher their prices, unless you have 10 employees working for you, working like it should be
So please all manager companies, dont put all food you got on the market, just sell as much is needed to refund the grain cost you had and then keep the rest of it in reserve, for later

The current situation is killing our job market and new players will have to fully depend on companies who agree to work with loss or employ low wage workers
So please do not lower the prices any further then this as you will utterly destroy the Belgian economy

Low prices are good, but not if it costs the lower levels their job, think of this before you start to massively sell your goods on the market
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Belgian company owners Empty Re: Open letter to Belgian company owners

Post by Jacob van Artevelde 2011-01-31, 09:49

Is there any reference concerning wages vs level ?
And maybe also a advised pricing for products ?

Not that it will solve anything soon, but just to have a reference ...
Jacob van Artevelde
Jacob van Artevelde
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Belgian company owners Empty Re: Open letter to Belgian company owners

Post by Kylero 2011-01-31, 19:08

I proposed something a while ago, but I think its since been deleted. I proposed in order to stimulate job offers, the gov't would work out an arrangement for interested CEOs in that we would partially subsidize employees' wages under certain regulations, such as product prices.

As a business owner, I'd be happy to offer more jobs if the minimum wage was a bit lower. And if it was, food companies could lower prices (if they're ethical) since they're paying less in wages or else they'd be run out of the market with a state food company's products flooding the market with low prices. State companies should not turn a profit. I'm not sure if they do, but they shouldn't.
Kylero
Kylero
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down