eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New ressources !

+14
jamster737
NicknameFromRonny
Bert_en_Ernie
NLSP
Gerbdeblee
Ward De Bever
Xgentis Lempereur
Slivever
shadowukcs
Jofroi
Medrolke
Glenn Wauters
Fhaemita Malodorous
ThomasRED
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New ressources ! Empty New ressources !

Post by ThomasRED 2011-04-11, 17:51

https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/3509zjc.jpg

New ressources ! 3509zjc

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img29/5803/resourcestable.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img94/491/resourcestable1.jpg

New ressources ! Resourcestable

New ressources ! Resourcestable1

elephant
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New ressources ! Empty Re: New ressources !

Post by ThomasRED 2011-04-11, 18:17

Para viajar, los trayectos se pagarán en moneda local:

5 zonas 100
4 zonas 80
3 zonas 60
2 zonas 40
1 zona 20

ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-04-11, 19:29

I'm getting tired of all the constant changes
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-04-11, 21:03

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE OMG
NOOOOOOO

GET TO THA Q4 CHOPPA!!!!!

Price for RM x100?
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2011-04-11, 21:12

meh. this probably won't affect me much.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-11, 21:15

Neither for me, but for the poor weak citizens Sad
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-04-11, 21:20

tbf, the food change is rather good for me as I have a Q2 food company. All I'll need to do is change 1 grain company in a fruit company.

for weapon company owners things will become allot harder tho

tbf, this makes me consider moving to another bigger country like eUSA

Last edited by shadowukcs on 2011-04-11, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2011-04-11, 21:20

Neither for me, but for the poor weak citizens Sad

the biggest effect will be on high Q products, so it won't effect the lower level citizens all that much. There'll be a small price increace while we all get used to it, but it shouldn't last too long, and it'll be reasionably managable while it happens.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-04-11, 21:29

also: hold on to your peens, guys. I predict that there will come a sudden interest in our Fruit region

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-04-11, 22:12

shadowukcs wrote:also: hold on to your peens, guys. I predict that there will come a sudden interest in our Fruit region

And I think it comes from our sheep loving upper neighbours that always hide in a village called London
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Slivever 2011-04-12, 17:22

Can the gorvrnement launch a plan to help our compagnies ti make the change? We need some changes but we don't need 95% of fruit company and 5% for the rest.

Slivever
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-12, 18:24

Well, the market will regulate itself and some people will fail. But excepted listing all the companies and telling people what to do, I don't think that could work.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-04-12, 22:16

We need cattle and alluminium :p
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slivever 2011-04-13, 10:51

Jofroi wrote:Well, the market will regulate itself and some people will fail. But excepted listing all the companies and telling people what to do, I don't think that could work.

I'm sure the government can make list.
If we can have less faillure, why not?

Slivever
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-13, 18:58

If some good souls won't flood our market with the new raws at competitive prices ... to keep a high Q companies running, we'll need to regularly go and buy the missing raw materials on foreign markets. It would be more efficient to group supply trips with other company managers. Another option would be to arrange long-term regular supply contracts. Anyone interested or has experiences to share?
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-13, 19:08

There is an overproduction problem, so I think that the Magic hand of the market will fix that on long term. But on the short term, there will be troubles idd. Keeping low import taxes will help to fix the problem.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerbdeblee 2011-04-13, 19:09

I personally will convert many of my compagnies in raw, but I have not yet Q5 Weapons companies. So I'll sell my stocks, so I can help some players that they have high-quality companies. (only weapons)

Gerbdeblee
Gerbdeblee
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-13, 20:48

I just now read the official announcement and thread - it's indeed mixed info and lots of it... Plato talks in rebuses ;-)

http://forum.erepublik.com/showthread.php/110827-New-raw-materials-all-of-them-can-be-yours!

What i make of it:

Every raws company can convert to any new raw from day 1245 (monday) on, but the 'diversity requirements' for finished products companies (only food and houses will remain) will only come into effect on the 1st of May (day 1258?). That makes two weeks of transistion. The reason of making/buying Q5 food will be storage optimization, the reason of Q5 weapons will still be firepower.

@gerbdeblee: thanks for your offers on the market already! it's simpler to just have a well-functioning, liquid open marketplace (rather than complex and risky 'black markets').
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-04-13, 21:37

What is all the stuff i hear about the max capapcity of our storage?
Im banned from the Erepforums, so I dont know what is standing there
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-04-13, 23:07

in the CP-part they answer questions about it with
"will answer this tomorrow" (and you can wait a long time for tomorrow)
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-14, 03:19

@Glenn: the game mentions a day 1255 deadline for unlimited storage (down to 1000 later) - a chance for admins to sell more gold for euros, but they didn't publish the price list yet :-|- :

New raw materials - all of them can be yours!

Dear citizen,

Did you know that the New World's regions hold many resources that haven't yet been put to use?

Rubber, oil, aluminum, saltpeter, fruits, cattle, fish and deer - all of them can be yours starting next week when you will be able to construct new buildings and obtain these new raw materials.

Also, you will be able to migrate all current raw materials companies into any (including the new ones) raw material company.

Starting next month, these new raw materials will be used for producing high quality food and weapons.

Along with the availability of creating the new types of buildings, working in Stone, House, Hospital, Defense System and Moving Tickets will no longer be possible.

An on-time-only migration possibility will also be activated for House, Hospital, Defense System and Moving Tickets companies to migrate into Food or Weapons companies.

Advice: Plan your work carefully in order to make sure you remain with as less as possible queue (started, but unfinished, product) in these companies. All queue will be reset when the migration of each company is activated.

Best regards,
Plato

Your eRepublik Governor

Last edited by Plato; Yesterday at 05:55.

Yesterday 05:49 #2
Plato

Questions and Answers

STORAGE

Q: What will happen with the Stone, Houses, Hospitals and Defense Systems already found in storage?
A: Except Stone, all the other will remain in storage until they are completely used.
Stone found in storage will be migrated soon, we are still working on the final details on how will this migration take place.

Q: Will I still be able to put them on-sale in the marketplace?
A: Except Stone, you will still be able to sell all of them just as until now.

MIGRATION

Q: What happen to those companies which have been migrated before? Will they also be offered another opportunity to migrate once more?
A: The mentioned companies will be allowed to one migration even if they have already been migrated in the past.

NEW BUILDINGS

Q: Will the cost for buying a land remain the same?
A: Yes, buying a land will continue to cost 1,000 citizenship currency

Q: Are the new farms and mines only available for a country that has region with those resources?
A: The new farms and mines are available for all citizens, exactly as the current Grain Farm and Iron Mine.

Q: How will the new building receive resource bonuses?
A: Exactly as the current resource bonus received by Grain Farms when your country owns a region high in grain.

CHANGING RESIDENCE

Q: How will citizens change residence once production of Moving Tickets is stopped?
A: Changing residence will continue to be possible by using the already created moving tickets.
However, if you have no moving ticket in your storage you will be able to change residence by paying 20 citizenship currency / distance. (resulting in a maximum cost of 100 citizenship currency for traveling to the most far region in terms of distance)

Q: Who will receive the citizenship currency spent by citizens on changing residence?
A: Nobody - Just like in the case of buying land, the currency will be exit from the economy.

Q: Why 20/distance and not 10/distance?
A: The value of 20 has been chosen in order not to be in competition with those that still sell Moving Tickets and in order to help in the goal of making the local currency more valuable.

Last edited by Plato; Yesterday at 06:10.

Yesterday 05:50 #3
wal do sznura

What about houses? Are they staying in storage?

Yesterday 05:50 #4
Plato

Quote Originally Posted by wal do sznura View Post
What about houses? Are they staying in storage?
Except Stone, all the other will remain in storage until they are completely used.
Stone will be migrated, we are still working on the final details on how will this migration take place.

Yesterday 05:50 #5
sampo555

It seems that you didn't learn anything from complicated Rising producing system...

Yesterday 05:50 #6
Plato

Quote Originally Posted by sampo555 View Post
It seems that you didn't learn anything from complicated Rising producing system...
It will indeed create a level of complexity, but we're also working on improving the work experience in order to make it real smooth.
A certain level of good complexity is always welcomed.

Yesterday 05:52 #7
wal do sznura

btw it's not very wise to put rubber as common product needed for 4 kinds of weapons since there are so few regions with rubber

Yesterday 05:52 #8
Plato

Quote Originally Posted by wal do sznura View Post
btw it's not very wise to put rubber as common product needed for 4 kinds of weapons since there are so few regions with rubber
Raw materials can be extracted even if the country does not own regions high in that raw material.
One of good effects will be that the risk of overproduction will be reduced.

"Q: What will happen with the Stone, Houses, Hospitals and Defense Systems already found in storage?
A: Except Stone, all the other will remain in storage until they are completely used."

Hospitals and defense systems will not be used, unless some country buys them. How do I convince them to buy these structures?

(a few posts later)

Yesterday 06:06 #22
Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Scadens View Post
"Q: What will happen with the Stone, Houses, Hospitals and Defense Systems already found in storage?
A: Except Stone, all the other will remain in storage until they are completely used."
Hospitals and defense systems will not be used, unless some country buys them. How do I convince them to buy these structures?
How did you convince them to buy until now?

Yesterday 06:06 #23
MetoodiusMagnus

What will happen with the houses, hospitals and defense systems? And also, what will happen with existing ones (say region has unused hospitals or remaining defense system. Or a player has 2x50 days houses)

Yesterday 06:06 #24
Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MetoodiusMagnus View Post
What will happen with the houses, hospitals and defense systems? And also, what will happen with existing ones (say region has unused hospitals or remaining defense system. Or a player has 2x50 days houses)
They are not affected. They will continue to function normally, as they did until now, and you'll continue to be able to sell them.

(... 8 pages later)

Today 17:18 #161
Bhane

Questions and Answers

Last edited by Plato; Yesterday at 06:10.

We are still waiting on answers to all the questions that have been asked since 6:10 yesterday, 35 hours ago.

(...)

Last edited by Ward De Bever on 2011-04-14, 03:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotified)
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-14, 03:59

[crosspost] my comment on Fhaemita's article http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/yo-iron-producers-1746406/1/20 :

i like market fluidity but it should be smoothened - on or around day 1258, the iron companies will have 5 times less sales to local Q5 weapons producers, as each weapon produced will then only need 10 iron instead of 50 now (need 40 other raws). But as each "raws" company can convert once to any type of raws from day 1245 on, let's hope that iron prices don't get so high that our weapons companies would all be forced out of business. (the same goes for grain prices and food companies). We should neither have way too high, nor way too low "new raw" production in the critical two-week period, just enough to offer a 1-2 day production buffers for food and weapons ("product") companies. Also remember that there's no lenience in sight for the free-storage-until-day-1255 rule.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-14, 06:26

If I remember well, storage will be something like 1K + 5K/companies?

For the rest, it is obvious that the price of high Q weapons will rise. The price of raw will not be equal and thus the raw cost will be higher than it used to be.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2011-04-14, 08:20

I think I will turn my Q2 food company in a Q1. Since I don't have a company I can transform in a fruit company.

The biggest problem I see is that a lot of companies will be opened and we already don't have much workers here in eBelgium. This will present a real problem for our economy and our growth in the long run.
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-04-14, 09:15

Bert_en_Ernie wrote:I think I will turn my Q2 food company in a Q1. Since I don't have a company I can transform in a fruit company.

The biggest problem I see is that a lot of companies will be opened and we already don't have much workers here in eBelgium. This will present a real problem for our economy and our growth in the long run.

why? If you have a Q2 company and ran it as efficient as possible until now you should have had 2 grain companies. Seeing as the graincost of Q2 is now the same as Q1 you are better off leaving 1 grain company and converting your second grain company to fruits, which gives you 400 hp/day in stead of 200hp/day with a Q1.

also some figures from the US and UK board

Also

The needs for every raw...
-deer 7,8%
-fish 11,1%
-cattle 18,1%
-fruit 25,7%
-grain 37,3%

Resource Required for # of Regions
Fish Q4+ Food 97
Fruit Q2+ Food 85
Cattle Q3+ Food 80
Iron Q1+ Weapons 64
Grain Q1+ Food 58
Aluminum Q4+ Weapons 46
Deer Q5 Food 31
Oil Q3+ Weapons 29
Saltpeter Q5 Weapons 20
Rubber Q2+ Weapons 16

rubber will become new high iron regions from before.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-04-14, 09:22

I am gonna transfer my empty grain company in a fruit one i think
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2011-04-14, 09:36

@shadow

I'm 1 of the few who is still working with employees. That's why I didn't open up a second grain company.
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-04-14, 09:37

And why is Fish ranked that high?
There are like 1000 fish regions, it should be at Q2 level
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-04-14, 10:48

cause they want to f*** us over Smile

I think personally that the grain and iron prices will drop first, as a lot of players will wait to migrate their company.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-04-14, 10:59

Bert_en_Ernie wrote:@shadow

I'm 1 of the few who is still working with employees. That's why I didn't open up a second grain company.

ah lol, that's unlucky. I'd save 2 medals then till you get 10G to make another company.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NicknameFromRonny 2011-04-14, 12:18

shadowukcs wrote:
The needs for every raw...
-deer 7,8%
-fish 11,1%
-cattle 18,1%
-fruit 25,7%
-grain 37,3%

That is, when you take
21 % Q5 food
9 % Q4 food
19% Q3 food
20 % Q2 food
31 % Q1 food

We can outplay our fruit and fishregion, so our numbers are totally different, I think. More Q2 and Q4, less Q3 and Q5.

B.e. if we make the percentages qua food 15, 20, 10, 30 and 25, (which would be more efficient, I think... ), then we need:
-deer 5,5%
-fish 13%
-cattle 16,6%
-fruit 27,7%
-grain 37,0%

Not really huge differences, cause they all equate to the fact that for one piece of Q1-5 foods, you need 5 grain, 4 fruit, 3 cattle, 2 fish and a deer.
I'm not really well with the economic feature of this game, so I might have forgotten some important parts, but I think we should stimulate everyone to make sure there are enough cattle and fishcompanies as well, cause I think most will keep grain or go into fruits. It might be interesting the people on the market (b.e. like Glenn's article did) and make sure there is a certain distribution both in
a) regions (if flanders gets taken for some reason, we still need fishing companies)
b) materials (cattle doesn't really invite due to it not giving a production upgrade, but we need as much of them as fish) (even bit more, since they don't get a bonus)
NicknameFromRonny
NicknameFromRonny
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by NicknameFromRonny 2011-04-14, 18:46

Concerning this matter, Ward De Bever, our honourable mod Pieter and myself have consecrated our afternoon (well parts of it) to the glorious nation of eBelgium, and more directly to the betterment of its economy.

After deep mathemati-spreadsheetical calculations, we concluded that eBelgium has

Foodcompanies:
Q1 30
Q2 18
Q3 2
Q4 1
Q5 1
And about 79 graincompanies.

This means that after the switch we'll need 52 grain, 22 fruit, 4 cattle, 2 fish and 1 deer to enter in full production. That are 81 companies, which means that, if we work together a bit, there is no need to waste gold on new companies or have an overamount of a certain kind of ressources.

Same calculation on weaponfactories:
Q1 20
Q2 8
Q3 3
Q4 3
Q5 7
And about 64 iron, 4 oil and 3 stone factories.

This means that after the switch we'll need 41 iron, 21 rubber, 13 oil, 10 aluminium and 7 salt to enter in full production. That are 92 companies, which means
a) we need more of those.
b) it would certainly be a waste to have to many factories of one or another kind.

Three remarks:
1) it also depends on amount of (active) employees/the strength of those employees, ... B.e. the manager from the Q5food will be stronger then the average Q1foodworker, so there will be a disbalance. How much, I don't know.
2) Doesn't count the bonuses for our fruit and fishregion. We know.
3) We realise now that we forgot people with our citizenship who live elsewhere, and as soon as possible, we'll add that info to the above charts, but I think the result is still there. (certainly since that goes about 20 people max.)

The active population from eBe might need stick their heads together and make sure we don't over- or underproduce in a certain region. For the foodthing, like Glenn Wauters said in the article, the three topraws will probably be covered by the bigger managers. Only between fruit and grain it will be important to cooperate. For weapons, I believe the government/army should make an initiative.

What do you all think?

PS. We did the calculations together, but this doesn't automatically mean that Ward and Pieter fully agree with my opinion.
NicknameFromRonny
NicknameFromRonny
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-14, 18:54

Don't forget the "Manager only companies". I could bet that among the 7 Q5 companies, 2 are at TR for the army, 4 are in private hands with almost/none employees, and maybe 1 with employee, maybe.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NicknameFromRonny 2011-04-14, 19:18

But it's also like that among Q1s. Or am I unaware of a different amount of employees in Q1 in comparison with higher Qs?
NicknameFromRonny
NicknameFromRonny
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-14, 20:42

Same principle, but more companies Wink. Specially as "noob company owners" can run Q1 companies at a loss.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-15, 11:22

Company owners now already have the option to migrate their raws companies to grain, iron or oil. Don't do this now yet, for several reasons:
- you still have indefinite time to do this and more choices of raw materials will appear shortly. remember that the migration option is one-time only!
- a besic demand for grain and iron will always be there, whereas you're not sure that the new raw materials will be needed long before May 1st.
- think well and observe the market. rational behaviour will save your business! the world belongs not to those who can click, but to those that a able not to click ;-)
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-15, 11:26

Atm, these productivity bonuses are shown for a migrated company:
iron +25 %
oil +0 %
grain +0 %
Did i mention "don't click yet" :-?
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-04-16, 00:04

i dont like this idea it means more work for me Sad
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2011-04-17, 17:40

I'm a only manager company and wanted to start a new company but I wait for what is going on.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-18, 03:39

The spreadsheet is now tested as resistant to an update: 3 new records have manually been added, and a few other companies were uncovered due to data validation. Editing rights (for updates and data entry) are with NicknameFromRonny and me, access permissions are set by Pieter. Thanks to both of them to be patient with me, and for leading this project.

The new numbers are:

New ressources ! EBE_comp

The proposed distribution for 157 existing raws companies, and not changing the existing Food and Weapons balances would be:
- Of the 81 grain companies, 73 stay in food raws: 46 stay in grain, 20 migrate to fruit, 4 to cattle, 2 to fish and 1 to deer.
- Of the 76 other companies (plus the former food raws), 36 (of 69) iron mines remain open. 20 switch to rubber, 12 to Oil, 9 to aluminium and 7 to saltpeter.

Please tell us your intention to migrate or if you plan to upgrade your production companies (Q2, Q4 and maybe Q3 food seem to have some productivity bonuses for Belgium). We're glad to further refine the model and make its results further available. We strive to maximally offer help with a minimum direct interference in the market.

For now: Wait!

We should be able to bring a personalized proposal to each Begian company manager in a few days. There's no hurry, unless you want to start up in a market without structural buyers until May 1st. We'd rather have an organized switchover starting around the 25th.

A nice discovery: the total Q value of all companies (now 383) could be seen as linearly representing the size of our production capacity. Its effective utilization is only limited by employment (some numbers can be deduced from API data with some more work), salaries (indications on the job market and minimum wage) and employee productivity (this also is public knowledgde, still to be harvested and structured). These factors counted, a GDP figure could be given.

For the stability of the national food production and supply, it may be advised to set some import taxes on grain, as this is a fundamental supply for which we don't have bonuses. The sheer amount of grain needed to feed the population warrants thoughtful measures to warrant long-term internal production capacity, especially as it is tested that there is no productivity bonus for Belgium (3 regions) anymore. On iron, for which the bonus is 25 % (Wallonia), such protective measures are less likely needed. All types of Belgian weapons should nicely fit in the world market, for the benefit of our entrepreneurs, fighters and workers.

Up for your comments and input.

Cross-posted in Bever Tides as: High Tides for Raws

Last edited by Ward De Bever on 2011-04-18, 04:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-18, 12:31

No changes yet as of now.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by EriVe 2011-04-18, 13:38

Anyway, that sucks...
EriVe
EriVe
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2011-04-18, 13:50

Please tell us your intention to migrate or if you plan to upgrade your production companies

Whatever any advice is, I'm changing one grain company to fruit and one iron company to rubber as I'm self-sufficent so it doesn't make sense to do it any other way. I do plan on upgrading my wepon company when I get the cash (but that won't be for a while).

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2011-04-18, 13:53

I will open a new fruit company since I also want to be self-sufficent and did so with workers at the moment but I will need the fruit.
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-04-18, 15:12

I'm also gonna open up a fruit company, also to be self-sufficient
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-04-18, 15:25

Glenn Wauters wrote:I'm also gonna open up a fruit company, also to be self-sufficient

Same here
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-18, 18:39

Thanks for your updates and plans, they've been added to comments in the sheet and will further be integrated. So now, some of the ~20 migrations to fruit are already taken into account. We welcome your further info.

Would it be a good idea to grant read access on the sheet to Belgian company owners and the government? It's easily done with Google Docs, and it's all publicly available information, so no personal or strategic info i think.

For my own business, an upgrade to Q2 food is envisaged, but only later. Q5 weapons will be my priority, i'll keep on producing iron at first, and then trade excedent iron for the missing raws on the local or (if need be) on the foreign markets, on spot or contract terms. Some kind of clearing institution could be envisioned to ensure that added complexity, and supply and price imbalances stay manageable for producers.

The more we know about each other, the better decisions we can make. I'm not saying the market will fail, just trying to get maximum chances on Belgium's side ;-)
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-18, 22:54

Indeed this is a very nice job done there WdB Wink. Congrats ^^.

Special rewards given to u by the MoSC :p.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-04-19, 02:16

Today 09:42 #213 Plato Plato is offline (...)
I am currently testing the changes announced last week for the Economy Module. As the team and I wish to provide you with the best experience possible, the version currently in testing has not yet reached our expectations. Therefore, we will keep on working until we get it right.
The estimated launch day has now been set for the end of next week.
Also, we'd like to cover some worries that some of you have raised:
* storage limit - the day for its activation has been prolonged with 10 days (until Day 1,260) (...) Yours truly, Plato (...)
So no need to hurry. Another option would be to massively specialize in iron, fruit and fish, since they're the three sole productivity advantages we have on world markets; but exports are prohibitive, and a stable future for clearing companies or banks is not ensured for now.
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-04-19, 06:24

You should look also at our inner ressources aka territory bonuses.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next