eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want my 121,5 G back

+5
Manong Z
NLSP
ThomasRED
mittekemuis
shadowukcs
9 posters

Go down

I want my 121,5 G back Empty I want my 121,5 G back

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-27, 14:48

I am referring to the gold from the company auctions.

I just heard that most countries already got has their companies transferred over a week ago. All they had to do, was go in the fricking presidential topic thread and ask for a tranfer ASAP.

For the past month, I've been asking on a daily basis to first NLSP and then mittekemuis to do everything they can to speed up the process. For a month I've been asking on a nearly daily basis if there have been any updates in that topic in the presidential area. Every time the same answer. I asked, pleaded and begged every fricking day!

I've complained with mittekemuis on IRC so often she got "annoyed by it" (her words) and she assured me every time she did what was necessary.

WELL f*** IT, NOW I'M THE ONE WHO'S ANNOYED.

I made a 121,5 Gold investment in this(!!! 121 gold!!) With the new economic updates, most of those companies have gotten useless. Ok I think. Small setback but no worries. Now however, I to get hear from other presidents from all over eworld that most countries have already had their companies transferred over a week ago and that for those who are remaining (ea the ones with fricking lazy presidents who didn't know what they must do) it "MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE LONGER" [stop admin quote] (and we all know what that means)

mittekemuis, I like you. I do. But now I honestly have had it with this shit. All you had to do was read the damm topic like you promised to do... Like every other damm president did.

Clearly you didn't and now me, Rowan, Manong, aldous and theneka will probably have to wait a for months till the admin finally find some time to get this "unimportant matter" solved.

You know what, you can keep your companies, I demand my money back and I'd advise the others to do the same.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

I want my 121,5 G back Empty Re: I want my 121,5 G back

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-27, 14:56

you may transfer 121,5 gold to: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3924
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-05-27, 15:15

Well shadowukcs, maybe I am not as "brilliant" as you in demanding things from the administrators.
I do read the updates in the Presidential area every day first thing. I did post the list of companies in the right topic to get processed.
We were a little late with entering and no I didn't set it as urgent. Why should I because you can't wait? I would think it is rude to demand priority when everyone must have their turn....
Well sorry apparently that is the way it works. My bad! I just know you would do a far better job at demanding things...but don't ever call me a liar!

No I don't want to refund your gold. This will be resolved but not the way you are DEMANDING it now.
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-27, 15:28

mittekemuis wrote:Well shadowukcs, maybe I am not as "brilliant" as you in demanding things from the administrators.
I do read the updates in the Presidential area every day first thing. I did post the list of companies in the right topic to get processed.
We were a little late with entering and no I didn't set it as urgent. Why should I because you can't wait? I would think it is rude to demand priority when everyone must have their turn....
Well sorry apparently that is the way it works. My bad! I just know you would do a far better job at demanding things...but don't ever call me a liar!

No I don't want to refund your gold. This will be resolved but not the way you are DEMANDING it now.

A) point out where in the text I called you lair. Since you must be reading words that I haven't written.

B) when you see 9 out of 10 countries write "transfer it ASAP", doesn't it occur to you to do the same?

C) The companies where auctioned a month ago, the transfer was a week ago. Did we wait 2 weeks before posting our list or what?

D) "Because I can't wait?" I made a 120 G investment. What do you think? That I can't put it to better use? "ooooh well. Shadow just gave 120G that he can't access but lets not hurry so he can use those companies to start earning some of that money back?.. we've got time... What's 120 Gold anyway, right?". With that 120G I could have easily made 10 to 15G extra on the MM or in upgrading my existing companies in a months time.

E) Yesterday I gave you the convo I had with the admin, I told you "is everything going as planned?" "yea yea" you said to me. This morning I did the same and I showed you a convo with the admin where he said
<@Larm> What country is you asking about?
eBelgium
<@Larm> there is *no* set that day
/quote

I nearly begged you to come to the admin chan with me to resolve this and all you said was
*sigh*
"I'll have a look at it later"
/quote

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-27, 15:31

And this doesn't only concern me. This also concerns Aldous, Rowan, Manong and Theneka.

All ppl who made a big investment and are losing money on it with every day that passes by
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-05-27, 16:40

You knew it before to participate to the auction.
Gov have been clear on that since the start.
(for example, i knew it won't be deal in 1 day, that's why i didn't participate)

I'm sure mittekemuis do all she can to have these companies transfered.
As for the others, i invite you to wait.

Crying loudly won't help mittekemuis and the admins to transfer the companies unfortunately...

Also, please try to avoid 2 posts in a row and use the edit button if you have something to add, thanks.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-27, 16:58

ThomasRED wrote:You knew it before to participate to the auction.
Gov have been clear on that since the start.
(for example, i knew it won't be deal in 1 day, that's why i didn't participate)

I'm sure mittekemuis do all she can to have these companies transfered.
As for the others, i invite you to wait.

Crying loudly won't help mittekemuis and the admins to transfer the companies unfortunately...

Also, please try to avoid 2 posts in a row and use the edit button if you have something to add, thanks.

I expected from the start it was going to take long.

I also expected from the start that government would do everything possible to make it as fast as possible.

Now most countries already have their companies while we are going to wait for a long time because it wasn't deemed "urgent" enough.

I'm ok with waiting. I am however not ok with waiting months longer than everyone else because our government didn't think that you would want to get your 121G investment as fast as possible.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-05-27, 18:14

shadowukcs wrote:
B) when you see 9 out of 10 countries write "transfer it ASAP", doesn't it occur to you to do the same?

C) The companies where auctioned a month ago, the transfer was a week ago. Did we wait 2 weeks before posting our list or what?

For the full time I had access I didn't see 9 out of 10 countries write 'transfer it ASAP', the admins always mentioned that it wasn't given yet to the tech people and keep repeating that. It was impossible with the posts that where made to determine that their was a possibility to ask for a fast way.
Besides the auctioning, there where also other companies, that need to be determined where it would go to. Cause of the updates it took longer then we wished, to determine this. That explains why it wasn't done the second after the auction was finished.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-27, 18:25

NLSP wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

For the full time I had access I didn't see 9 out of 10 countries write 'transfer it ASAP', the admins always mentioned that it wasn't given yet to the tech people and keep repeating that. It was impossible with the posts that where made to determine that their was a possibility to ask for a fast way.
Besides the auctioning, there where also other companies, that need to be determined where it would go to. Cause of the updates it took longer then we wished, to determine this. That explains why it wasn't done the second after the auction was finished.

The time you where president is 2 weeks ago. s*** changed a lot since then, don't you think?

btw:
< shadowukcs> sup guys
< shadowukcs> could anyone tell me what my president must do to transfer the eBelgian government companies to my account asap? Coz I bought for 121,5 G companies and I think my president doesn't have a clue how to transfer them
< Freiheitskaempfer> shadowukcs
< Freiheitskaempfer> theres a thread in the presidential area
< shadowukcs> I know, but I can't read it
< mappina> shadowukcs: same problem Very Happy
< Freiheitskaempfer> where he has to post the companies + playerid
< Freiheitskaempfer> and a statement
< Freiheitskaempfer> that he wants it transferred asap

< Freiheitskaempfer> worked for my german guys
< shadowukcs> the germans already have their companies?
< Freiheitskaempfer> yup, most other countries too
< shadowukcs> have the german companies already been transfered Freiheitskaempfer? how long ago?
< Freiheitskaempfer> round about a week ago
< hig> everyone who asked to have them transferred asap got them by now
< shadowukcs> fuuuuuu
< Freiheitskaempfer> Smile
< shadowukcs> Sad gonna talk to my president

me /q mittekemuis: no responds.

and I'm still banned in #eBrussels for starting an imaginary impeachementvote against mittekemuis (if someone can point me out where he/she sees one I'd appreciate it)
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-05-27, 19:30

It would be nice if the process is expedited, but I have no qualms about anything since I didn't invest a lot, but I understand shadow's viewpoint because he spent a lot of money, so naturally, he should be angry.
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-05-28, 01:30

I only paid for around 13 gold and I don't need it urgently. Please mitte, take your time, don't listen to shadow, he is in one of his moods. Shadow, you were damn lucky to get a company so cheap, so shut your mouth and wait for it.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudduck95 2011-05-28, 02:24

That was kinda of insulting. 121.5 gold is a lot and he just wants his company I understand how it is but still shadow needs to cool off but Mikhail you should have said that nicer.
Mudduck95
Mudduck95

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-05-28, 03:34

Mudduck95 wrote:That was kinda of insulting. 121.5 gold is a lot and he just wants his company I understand how it is but still shadow needs to cool off but Mikhail you should have said that nicer.

After this country denied my citizenship request, I'm still angry, I'll probably be back to normal soon.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-05-28, 03:35

Mudduck95 wrote:That was kinda of insulting. 121.5 gold is a lot and he just wants his company I understand how it is but still shadow needs to cool off but Mikhail you should have said that nicer.

Also Q5 companies cost around 360 gold now, he got it for a song. He just needs to be patient, if he can't do that. He shouldn't be buying things and not expect to wait.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudduck95 2011-05-28, 03:41

I do understand both of those things. We might not reject your citizenship if you stop jumping around from country to country.
Mudduck95
Mudduck95

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-28, 07:06

Mikhail Alexander wrote:

Also Q5 companies cost around 360 gold now, he got it for a song. He just needs to be patient, if he can't do that. He shouldn't be buying things and not expect to wait.

you don't get it, do you?

It's not about being patient. It's about everyone already having theirs and we don't.

Also mikhail, if you, as foreigner wouldn't be making so much enemies in a country you want citizenship in, then your CS wouldn't have been unanimously rejected.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudduck95 2011-05-28, 15:25

Admins could be possible get a end to this topic or something. I see this going to wrong way and quickly.
Mudduck95
Mudduck95

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-05-28, 15:39

shadowukcs wrote:
Mikhail Alexander wrote:

you don't get it, do you?

It's not about being patient. It's about everyone already having theirs and we don't.

Also mikhail, if you, as foreigner wouldn't be making so much enemies in a country you want citizenship in, then your CS wouldn't have been unanimously rejected.

I rather think that the fact that he changes CS like every week is more the reason he doesnt get it
He's a pretty cool guy, just too bad about the changing CS so much
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-28, 17:17

on topic then: mittekemuis: could PLEASE add to the topic to move them asap?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-05-28, 17:38

Shadow you have to do it like this:

I want my 121,5 G back Please

PLEEEEEAAAAZZZEEEEE!!!!!
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**