eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World in Review: 7/2

3 posters

Go down

World in Review: 7/2 Empty World in Review: 7/2

Post by Monsieur Guillotine 2011-07-02, 19:53

This Week's World in Review!

FINLAND
Feeling bored, ONE? Your fate awaits bom

SOUTH KOREA
We have baby boom! wave

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
My Fellow Americans Bang1

So, guys, I will be showing you guys three articles each week which I find interesting.

First, I have an article in Finland. This article, I find very logical and full of incite. Not only does the writer express his opinions about ONE's inevitable downfall, but, he uses evidence from a past alliance, EDEN. It makes a lot of sense, actually. ONE is losing enemies to justify their expansion, and already, with the USA out of the way, who will be next? Like all great empires, once they have grown too large and powerful to maintain, a downward spiral occurs, leaving what was once great in shambles.

Next, we have South Korea. South Korea has been somewhat of a small country for a while now. However, they have now been struck with a baby boom! According to the article, they have received 870 new citizens, and that the number is sure to increase. For some time now, Belgium has been waiting for a baby boom. Yet, nothing has worked. And so, as Belgians, we should learn from South Korea, and only then may it become possible that a baby boom will occur in our nation, allowing us to prosper even more.

Last, we have the USA. Although the USA was ganged up on by the superpowers Indonesia, Spain, Hungary, and Poland, it seems as though the American spirit and the help from many allies has allowed the USA to begin regaining all its lost territories and work on the road to recovery. Now, it must also be taken into consideration that the USA's ability to redeem itself is a result of undeniably well-done organization. Without the experienced commanders directing soldiers to fight in certain resistance wars, success would probably not have happened.

So, as you can see, these three topics are all crucial as they reveal the rise and fall of nations. What do you guys think about these topics? Discuss them!

Yours Truly,
Monsieur Guillontine
Monsieur Guillotine
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

World in Review: 7/2 Empty Re: World in Review: 7/2

Post by shadowukcs 2011-07-02, 20:02

I say "HAHA!" to all those ONEattacts who said eUSA would be completely wiped and I told them "lolno they won't"
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by YMINC 2011-07-04, 02:45

Baby boom in South Korea-

Actually, there were about 2000 newbies within two days.
(You can see average level in eKorea is from 7-23. Maybe the lowest minimum average level in eRep nowadays.)

It was result of advertising "eRep" in many internet bulletin boards.

They explain about situations that eKor is about to occupied by eTaiwan.
The natural enemy of eKor is eTaiwan. And it was just before eTaiwan takes over all the eKorean territory. After understanding these situation going on in eRep, many newbies with patriotic spirit joined eRep to fight against eTaiwan.
YMINC
YMINC
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-08-21, 07:34

Only 1 month later and all their regions are back

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/purpley-goodness-1846462/1/20
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED