BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Monsieur Guillotine on 2011-07-07, 09:19

Hello, I am the Party President of eBelgium. We are planning to start a commune system, but we do not currently have the funds to buy a Q5 Foods or Q5 Weapons factory. Therefore, I would like to ask if anyone is willing to set up a system in which we will pay a certain monthly payment such as 10 GOLD until a certain amount is reached. Please let me know if you have any other ideas on how we could arrange such a deal.

Thank you,
Monsieur Guillontine
Belgian Communist Party President
avatar
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Posts : 794
Points : 987
Join date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Olv007 on 2011-07-07, 10:17

Hello Party President of eBelgium ;-)

I can provide you 175 Q5 weapons a month for 10 gold. (actually price for 175 Q5 guns is 12,77 gold)
avatar
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Posts : 4316
Points : 4917
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 38
Location : Flanders

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Jofroi on 2011-07-07, 14:04

I think he's willing to buy the factory with a loan ^^.

____________________________________
<~MaryamQ> You know HH will save us!



Full details: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Jofroi
avatar
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6031
Points : 6911
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 105
Location : UNL

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Monsieur Guillotine on 2011-07-07, 15:47

Jofroi wrote:I think he's willing to buy the factory with a loan ^^.

haha yes. It would not really make sense to buy weapons per month because the workers wouldn't exactly work for that. Razz
avatar
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Posts : 794
Points : 987
Join date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by shadowukcs on 2011-07-07, 16:45

good luck finding an idiot who'll do that.



no offence but what you are saying isn't realistic. Who would give out a 360G loan with little or no certainty you can/will pay back. Paying back that loan would take a year at least. (given that prices don't crash further) And that is if you sell everything you produce and give it to the loaner (which kinda makes the point of a Q5 commune moot)


during the limited 50% offers this could have been done. NLSP proposed it, I supported it. If it was accepted and you would have asked for it then, this could have worked. Now the offer is expired, congress didn't like it so I doubt you'll be able to pull this off.
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Monsieur Guillotine on 2011-07-07, 19:27

shadowukcs wrote:good luck finding an idiot who'll do that.



no offence but what you are saying isn't realistic. Who would give out a 360G loan with little or no certainty you can/will pay back. Paying back that loan would take a year at least. (given that prices don't crash further) And that is if you sell everything you produce and give it to the loaner (which kinda makes the point of a Q5 commune moot)


during the limited 50% offers this could have been done. NLSP proposed it, I supported it. If it was accepted and you would have asked for it then, this could have worked. Now the offer is expired, congress didn't like it so I doubt you'll be able to pull this off.

This is different shadowukcs. The BCP is sponsoring this, and we are NOT using the money made from communes to pay off the loans, we are using the party's money to pay it off. The commune is to provie food/weapons for members. It is sort of like a small group project.
avatar
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Posts : 794
Points : 987
Join date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Jofroi on 2011-07-07, 20:05

Well, I don't think that safety is the problem.

Problem is to find someone willing to lend 350 gold^^.

____________________________________
<~MaryamQ> You know HH will save us!



Full details: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Jofroi
avatar
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6031
Points : 6911
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 105
Location : UNL

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by shadowukcs on 2011-07-07, 20:22

the party's money? What money? all the gold was returned to the state. Unless you plan to raise 10G/month from donation (and I'd be seriously impressed if you pull that off) I don't see how you can get gold
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by goopypants on 2011-07-07, 21:52

shadowukcs wrote:the party's money? What money? all the gold was returned to the state. Unless you plan to raise 10G/month from donation (and I'd be seriously impressed if you pull that off) I don't see how you can get gold

So you have a factory you're willing to loan/sell for 10+ gold/month?

If not, what is your point?
avatar
goopypants
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2619
Points : 3223
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Gibberish45 on 2011-07-08, 06:37

I personally don't understand why any person/gov't/party/entity would ever make a loan in this game. Even the most trusted and stable players fail or RL gets in the way.

Look at how many got burned by T'jelle bank, which was in the red because of bad loans (if Aiden can be believed that he was not propping up ERX with other people's money)

And maybe I'm wrong but didn't the US bail on repaying major loans as well? You can't say they don't have a huge monthly income. Loans with no protection for the lender are not a smart move.
avatar
Gibberish45
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1167
Points : 1452
Join date : 2010-02-12
Location : Virginia,US

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Jofroi on 2011-07-08, 07:07

Gibberish45 wrote:I personally don't understand why any person/gov't/party/entity would ever make a loan in this game. Even the most trusted and stable players fail or RL gets in the way.

*whistle*

____________________________________
<~MaryamQ> You know HH will save us!



Full details: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Jofroi
avatar
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6031
Points : 6911
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 105
Location : UNL

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by tecuvo on 2011-07-08, 12:15

that's why i left the party

just hate communes
they take away workers from the belgian jobmarket and they destroy economy

avatar
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1400
Points : 1716
Join date : 2010-06-18
Location : Anywhere, as long as it's not in eBelgium

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by NLSP on 2011-07-08, 17:32

well admins destroyed economy ^^
avatar
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Posts : 10387
Points : 10153
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by goopypants on 2011-07-08, 17:36

tecuvo wrote:that's why i left the party

just hate communes
they take away workers from the belgian jobmarket and they destroy economy


Just like the BAF?
avatar
goopypants
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2619
Points : 3223
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Critically on 2011-07-08, 18:42

goopypants wrote:
tecuvo wrote:that's why i left the party

just hate communes
they take away workers from the belgian jobmarket and they destroy economy


Just like the BAF?

Communes are not that bad ....

____________________________________

avatar
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Posts : 3578
Points : 3653
Join date : 2010-05-11
Age : 22
Location : At the end of the rainbow

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by shadowukcs on 2011-07-08, 21:37

Critically wrote:
goopypants wrote:
tecuvo wrote:that's why i left the party

just hate communes
they take away workers from the belgian jobmarket and they destroy economy


Just like the BAF?

Communes are not that bad ....

yes they are...
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Monsieur Guillotine on 2011-07-08, 22:26

LOL. please guys, we are not here to debate about communes. All i'm asking is if anyone is willing to lend a company which will be paid back monthly at a certain amount. And when I say party's money, we will be using the money we earn from Congress elections to make this possible.
avatar
Monsieur Guillotine
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Posts : 794
Points : 987
Join date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by shadowukcs on 2011-07-08, 22:31

Monsieur Guillotine wrote:LOL. please guys, we are not here to debate about communes. All i'm asking is if anyone is willing to lend a company which will be paid back monthly at a certain amount. And when I say party's money, we will be using the money we earn from Congress elections to make this possible.

don't you guys donate that to the state?
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: BUYING: Q5 Foods/Weapons

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum