my future in BAF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my future in BAF

Post by tecuvo on 2011-12-05, 08:17

hi everyone

First i would like to say i regret that my loan proposal was brought up to a vote by someone else!
i would have given you more voting time, because now only 8 people voted.

When i will receive the money from the loan i will move to eSerbia because they have a 100%/100% bonus.

i will leave HC, as i consider my temporary task (when beta was still mu commander) fullfilled.
i won't candidate myself as captain for the next elections within 10 days, because i don't want to be involved in BAF-politics when i'm Supply Officer. I do this to avoid that a few people (including me if i became Supply Officer and remained HC member) get too much power in BAF/eBe.

As jamster is our new general i think he should become (2nd) commander, because now he can't remove any people (- 1000 strenght) ingame. I will give jamster full access to the org and the money the org has. i didn't use any money of it, because i thought it wouldn't be appropiate to use the money when funding was stopped by congress.

For those who fear i will leave BAF: don't, because i stay cheers

tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Re: my future in BAF

Post by shadowukcs on 2011-12-05, 08:31

kk, I'll make jamster 2nd commander, but I don't really see a reason why you shouldn't be active in BAF politics since the power of the supply officer is split now anyway.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top