eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of ambassadors and envoys (dec 2011)

+2
El1teBE
Nohjis
6 posters

Go down

Of ambassadors and envoys (dec 2011) Empty Of ambassadors and envoys (dec 2011)

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-09, 01:30

Hello all,

For those of you that wish to establish yourselves as ambassadors in a foreign country, you may apply in this thread. You will receive swift confirmation !

On the other hand, as a test, Foreign affairs will have missions on a frequent basis this month for those interested in gathering information or able to establish specific contacts we are looking for. The goal is to put eBelgium on the political map with a bigger dot then the piece of land between Poland, France, the Netherlands and the UK.

Current missions for those willing to take it:
- Make a post with our current government information and a declaration of intention to remain neutral in the eUS forums in the propper thread: http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php/topic,662.msg72182.html (finished by Critically)
- Find out who the Latvian MoFA is and make first contact (send an introduction message about eBelgium and our current government). (finished by ahakas)
- Interview Blazeska, the commander of the eVMRO MU who sent 10 of its members to eBelgium to help us in our latest war. (Finished by el1temkd)

If you start a mission, make a simple statement. You will have a week of time to come back to us with the results.

Upon completion of a mission 100 BEF will be transferred to your account. If I find a lot of added information you may receive a little bonus.

P.S.: I will use my personal money for the tests of the envoy system.

Last edited by Nohjis on 2011-12-10, 18:03; edited 1 time in total
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Of ambassadors and envoys (dec 2011) Empty Re: Of ambassadors and envoys (dec 2011)

Post by El1teBE 2011-12-09, 02:19

As I already said, I can be eBelgian ambassador in eMacedonia (but only if it is not necessary to change my CS into eMacedonian again). I know the guys (some of them IRL also), can easily gather all necessary information that you like.

But, in the other hand, I can see that there's some of you rather suspicious of the eMacedonian activity in eBelgium, and therefore - my activity in eBelgium too, so I won't offend if you avoid my application for eBelgian ambassador in eMacedonia, and fill that spot with some other name.

Best wishes

P.S. Don't need any prizes for that!
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Of ambassadors and envoys (dec 2011) Empty Re: Of ambassadors and envoys (dec 2011)

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-09, 02:28

You're more then welcome to establish yourself as ambassador in eMacedonia for Belgium, you've already provided us with valuable information about their government.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2011-12-09, 03:06

I'm not suspicious of you. Very Happy
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2011-12-10, 03:37

My first mission is completed - interview with Blazeska made - and the results of it sent to our MoFa - Nohjis! Need his permission to upload them in public!

And as I said - I don't need prize for that, but if you insist sending me that prize, I will donate it in NBB-BNB
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-10, 07:45

A new mission for someone with a little skills in Serbian. I need a correct english short version of this Serb article. Google translate has its limits but it seems to hold important information regarding the current situation in the global World war.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-1-1921328/1/20
(finished by el1temkd)

Last edited by Nohjis on 2011-12-10, 18:03; edited 1 time in total
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-10, 07:51

el1temkd wrote:My first mission is completed - interview with Blazeska made - and the results of it sent to our MoFa - Nohjis! Need his permission to upload them in public!

And as I said - I don't need prize for that, but if you insist sending me that prize, I will donate it in NBB-BNB

You are free to release the article in our congress section. This way our representatives can express their views about the answers provided by eVMRO.

The 100 BEF will be transferred to the state as a donation.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2011-12-10, 14:33

Nohjis wrote:
A new mission for someone with a little skills in Serbian. I need a correct english short version of this Serb article. Google translate has its limits but it seems to hold important information regarding the current situation in the global World war.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-1-1921328/1/20
Done that too! bounce

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mPs6p_lmL27cThMYPy6twLN4vzWhVu0JwIsGefxT0tE/edit

Just wanted to say - sorry about my bad English, hope you can understand me! HatOff

El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-15, 19:18

New mission :

A comprehensive translation of a turkish presidential article.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/ulusa-seslen--1924897/1/20
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2011-12-16, 02:10

Nohjis wrote:New mission :

A comprehensive translation of a turkish presidential article.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/ulusa-seslen--1924897/1/20
Mission Impossible for me No
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goopypants 2011-12-16, 03:42

ear People of the E-Turkey, are together again after three days of separation. This time I tried to follow the game cabinet, taking information from my friends. I understand the drop-down articles, articles in the comments below, now with ONE olunamaya ter losses, even said to have rendered even more extreme points can be entered Eden. I think the Almighty as our people. ONE could not proceed under these conditions is obvious. E-Iran, and these issues when there are problems with the e-Turkey aşılamamışken, e-Iran, get ONE vote to become a member and as a result of voting no vermişken the two countries according to information from us, creating the impression that the so-called agreed by consensus, the E -Iran 's to approve the membership of ONE; As you know, as will the ONE alliance, M-and E-Poland Serbia in the interests of the countries they conduct their other alliance member countries do not recognize any right to speak very clearly made ​​us realize. It is not the right job is what an alliance there? we will now in the military, Ministry of Defence published articles. The articles to follow, and hitting power of our esteemed citizens, according to the orders given to use as possible, if he is comfortable facades that MPP'mizin;-Hungary - Estonia - Indonesia as a priority-ordered, and to help countries would be more appropriate. Although it may seem easy to savaşlarımız early days after the two front wars hard to start, now let's stocks, and let's be prepared for everything. I think you understand what I mean. I can not type here, but I'll say is that everyone will know his limitations. Those made ​​will not go unpunished. Macedonia and the last meeting, some decisions have been taken to protect the interests of both countries. E-Macedonia, e-India will advance to the right. E-Macedonia, E-Cyprus will be drawn. E-Saudi Arabia-United Arab E E-Turkey, will be Emirates. probable to us by e-Iran war, the E-Macedonia will remain neutral, hit download. We ourselves before we look for the error. Morality requires that we take as fact ecdadımızdan heritage. Government's self-criticism in the earlier article I said that the biggest flaw, as the Supreme nation seems not to timely information, but we needed to give accurate information, literally making calls and it became clear after the article to fully explain the are working. Only some of the people, and even states use this weapon yet been finalized as negotiations move, even newspapers, makes people agitated. You are not them, and according to him should have to decide our future reputation information. the Deepest Regards ..

is the google machine translation
goopypants
goopypants

Back to top Go down

Post by Pertazeta 2011-12-16, 09:47

goopypants wrote:
ear People of the E-Turkey, are together again after three days of separation. This time I tried to follow the game cabinet, taking information from my friends. I understand the drop-down articles, articles in the comments below, now with ONE olunamaya ter losses, even said to have rendered even more extreme points can be entered Eden. I think the Almighty as our people. ONE could not proceed under these conditions is obvious. E-Iran, and these issues when there are problems with the e-Turkey aşılamamışken, e-Iran, get ONE vote to become a member and as a result of voting no vermişken the two countries according to information from us, creating the impression that the so-called agreed by consensus, the E -Iran 's to approve the membership of ONE; As you know, as will the ONE alliance, M-and E-Poland Serbia in the interests of the countries they conduct their other alliance member countries do not recognize any right to speak very clearly made ​​us realize. It is not the right job is what an alliance there? we will now in the military, Ministry of Defence published articles. The articles to follow, and hitting power of our esteemed citizens, according to the orders given to use as possible, if he is comfortable facades that MPP'mizin;-Hungary - Estonia - Indonesia as a priority-ordered, and to help countries would be more appropriate. Although it may seem easy to savaşlarımız early days after the two front wars hard to start, now let's stocks, and let's be prepared for everything. I think you understand what I mean. I can not type here, but I'll say is that everyone will know his limitations. Those made ​​will not go unpunished. Macedonia and the last meeting, some decisions have been taken to protect the interests of both countries. E-Macedonia, e-India will advance to the right. E-Macedonia, E-Cyprus will be drawn. E-Saudi Arabia-United Arab E E-Turkey, will be Emirates. probable to us by e-Iran war, the E-Macedonia will remain neutral, hit download. We ourselves before we look for the error. Morality requires that we take as fact ecdadımızdan heritage. Government's self-criticism in the earlier article I said that the biggest flaw, as the Supreme nation seems not to timely information, but we needed to give accurate information, literally making calls and it became clear after the article to fully explain the are working. Only some of the people, and even states use this weapon yet been finalized as negotiations move, even newspapers, makes people agitated. You are not them, and according to him should have to decide our future reputation information. the Deepest Regards ..

is the google machine translation

intredasting

"we take as fact ecdadımızdan heritage"

PD I like Kebab
Pertazeta
Pertazeta
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

http://www.erepofftopic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-16, 10:32

The google machine translation failed to make it comprehensive for me first time as well ! I would hate to jump to conclusions because this article could be doing two things: 1. Further provocative speak (cfr. comments about Iran enterring alliance) or 2. Trying to calm Turkish population down regarding ONE (announcing eMacedonia would be "moving to the right").

Don't we have someone that could just confirm the direction of the article ? Translated sentences mean more to me then translated words.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Johny English A 2011-12-23, 16:15

Hi,

Let me know if you ever need help with eRomania (translate, etc.)
Johny English A
Johny English A
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down