eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yohoho, a pirates life for me!

+16
Karakoran
boer jan
Bert_en_Ernie
Jonathan Clay
SX80
AndreasC
Takeshi Kitano
Lisa Van Neste
shadowukcs
El1teBE
Nohjis
djony
Cotarius
Sammy Tanghe
MaryamQ
cooke4444
20 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yohoho, a pirates life for me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yohoho, a pirates life for me!

Post by SX80 2012-02-25, 20:48

SX80

- Capture their ships while the militia are busy getting killed on land

SX80
SX80
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Yohoho, a pirates life for me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yohoho, a pirates life for me!

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2012-02-25, 23:25

boer jan wrote:
cooke4444 wrote:1650

You see some small Spanish trading vessels going to South America. They seem unguarded, but they are moving very cautious.
What do you do?
- Plunder them
- Destroy them
- Leave them alone

Leave them alone, if they came from South America, there could be some gold on board, now there are empty

they could be filled with slaves ready to become your new crew and mercilessly slaughtering your foes Wink
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cooke4444 2012-02-26, 19:01

Results for the Caribbean pirates

Boklevski

You get on board without opposition. The only resistance you get is from the captain himself, who you personally kill easily. When you go away with your new sloop, you see several Spanish little sloops on the Orinoco. These explorers are now in the hands of the jungle.

+ 1 sloop

Boer Jan

Nothing happens. You sit on your beach on your lazy a**. But in the distance you can hear guns...

No effect

Fhaemita Malodorous

No real opposition, your ship gets only slightly damaged and you gained a lot of money. But... See MaryamQ's report for result.

Keukenroll

When you go on board of the Spanish ship, where most sailors are killed by some good placed shots, you see no cargo at first. The search goes on a while because your crew has been reduced heavily. After several minutes you see that the ship is full of slaves. You convince some (by sign language) to join your crew. The weak and agressive ones are thrown overboard. You see another Spanish ship coming, and you put the big ship on fire to scare them off.

Increased fear and crew
+0.020 money

Bert_en_Ernie

The British are surprised. Some join your crew, but that's just enough to replenish your loss. The most of the British are killed in battle. You see that other ships flee.

Increased fear

Nohjis

The British arrive and find nothing. When they turn around they see their own ships being shot to pieces. The most surrender, others get killed. One ship is not too heavily damaged.

Increases crew
+ 1 schooner

Critically

No victory here. The Spanish are just too strong. You see it soon, and you're able to flee without serious damage. When you look back, you see that one ship is going to the bottom of the sea, but the Spanish won't be impressed.

No effect

MaryamQ

When you arrive, the ships of Fhaemita are already there. A huge battle breaks out, where no one really wins. Almost every Spanish ship has been sunk. In the end, you and Fhaemita negotiate. He gets the money... You one small sloop.

FM: +0.100 BEF
MQ: + 1 sloop

Results for the Barbarian pirates

Sammy Tanghe

You capture it with ease. Your lower deck is a bit damaged but there seems to be no problem. The Spanish crew is getting killed. No problem, In Tunis, there are enough citizens waiting to join.

+ 1 brig

Jonathan Clay

The Ottomans don't show any emotion about this. They give you however some money in advance. A new trade route is opened and you spend your time on this... for the moment.

+ 0.200 money
+ treaty Ottomans

AndreasC

While you are capturing the other vessel, the damaged one flees slowly. Lots of enemy crew members are killed, but also on your side... The enemy sloop is captured. New pirates are easily to get in Algiers.

+ 1 sloop

Karakoran

No effect

El1temkd

The unfinished port is getting shot to pieces. Lots of builders are getting killed. The Spanish are frightened... A loss close to home...

Increased fear

Results for East-African pirates

Cotarius

Your crew gets to the kingdom and slaughters every citizen. They were not able to respond. They were also low on weaponry. It seemed peaceful until you came. You grab some jewels with you.

+ 0.050 money

SX80

The Portugese are suprised and try to shoot from the islands itself. After a few hours, they seem to understand the situation and join your crew. The few who don't agree are getting killed.

+ 1 galleon
+ 1 sloop

Takeshi Kitano

Your ship is becoming a fortress on the sea. Those cannons for the crows nest are maybe a bit unnecesary, but hey, it shines nicely and after all, those are some cannons extra.

Improved ship

Results for Indian pirates

Lisa van Neste

You increased fear, but the Mughal are now furious on you too. You can not expect sympathy from them anymore.

Increased fear

Djony

The Dutch are completely surprised you came in peace. They give some money however as they see you are in superior power. You come to an agreement you won't attack Dutch ships. They will give you some help... in time.

+ 0.100 money

New situations tomorrow evening!
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2012-02-26, 19:32

and thus I started building up my grand fleet ^^
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-02-26, 20:46

was nice fighting you MQ Razz
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2012-02-26, 21:07

Got me a nice fort to fight from
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Van Neste 2012-02-26, 21:53

Yohoho, a pirates life for me! - Page 2 128811197938411100
Lisa Van Neste
Lisa Van Neste
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5654404

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-02-26, 22:22

Yohoho, a pirates life for me! - Page 2 6286_Skull's_Eye_Schooner

arrh new mateys and a second good ship !! This be good news fer the future. This one be named "The mysterious fog".

Rhum fer all
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-02-27, 06:52

It was even nicer negotiating with you, Fhaemita! Smile

So, my fleet has doubled! Sister to the Bonny Anne will be called the Bonny Jean!
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2012-02-27, 11:54

Yay... another sloop. Going for a fast fleet there to get some gold by hit-and-run attacks on not well guarded trading fleets.

Oh, and capturing a Sloop and a Galleon...? NICE, SX80.
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2012-02-27, 13:17

Everyone fears the Rubber Ducky!!
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SX80 2012-02-27, 17:38

Yaey 3 little ducklings ... err mighty war schips to roam the seas for pray! I love it Smile
SX80
SX80
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cooke4444 2012-02-27, 19:19

Situations for the Caribbean pirates

Boklevski

The Dutch are coming in peace. They see that Trinidad&Tobago are useful islands to spy on the Spanish. As they are a trade nation, you could increase some of your money... But it will drop your chances to attack their non-protected ships.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- What Dutchmen? (=kill them)
- Send them back without result

Boer Jan

A galleon is passing by. You can't see the flag, but it's in tip-top condition.
What do you do?

- Plunder it
- Capture it
- Destroy it
- Leave it alone

Fhaemita Malodorous

A huge Spanish war ship is passing by. It looks damaged, but still dangerous.
What do you do?

- Capture it
- Destroy it
- Leave it alone

Keukenroll

The Spanish are furious after they discovered the wreck of the other ship! They send no less than 3 man-o-wars after you! But you also have some luck... The wind is in your favor.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- Surrender
- Flee for your life
- Attack

Bert_en_Ernie

The French seem to like you after you scared the British. They show this appreciation with a proposal of becoming a privateer. This surely will increase your supplies and money, but you're not free anymore.
What do you do?

- Sign it
- Negotiate
- Send them back

Nohjis

Some small British ships are passing by. Some seem useful to take over, as they have some cannons, others are close to the water line, showing that they are filled with goods.
What do you do?

- Leave them alone
- Plunder the trade vessel(s)
- Capture the war vessel(s)
- Destroy all

Critically

The Spanish are laughing at you in the Caribbean. Time to react! Lots of opportunities do you have.
What do you do?

- Attack a dock
- Capture an island
- Destroy ships
- Plunder as much as you can
- Leave it alone

MaryamQ

Spanish ships are avoiding the island of Fhaemita. Clearly they seem to think that he was the only one there. Merchant ships are passing by every day.
What do you do?

- Plunder ships who're going to Europe
- Plunder ships who're going to South America
- Blockade route
- Leave it alone

Situations for the Barbarian pirates

Sammy Tanghe

You see an Italian ship passing by. The Italians are very connected with the Spanish at the time, so you maybe will start a personal war with the great Spanish Empire...
What do you do?

- Leave it alone
- Plunder
- Capture
- Destroy

Jonathan Clay

The Ottomans are keeping to their terms. But they want you to attack a Austrian ship. You may deal with it as much as you want, as long as it 'vanishes' for the Austrians. But will you keep on track with the Ottomans? They seem stable for now, but the future looks not that bright for them.
What do you do?

- Leave it alone
- Destroy
- Capture

AndreasC

Oh, oh. The Spanish doesn't seem too happy with your attack. They send a man-o-war to your port. Time is valuable now.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- Attack
- Flee inland

Karakoran

The Portugese have increased their trade route. Those trade ships seem pretty big...
What do you do?

- Leave it alone
- Plunder as much as you can
- Destroy as much as you can

El1temkd

Every ship seems to avoid you now. You'll have to move a bit longer from your island. Do you dare?
What do you do?

- Stay home and improve
- Go east
- Go west
- Go south

Situations for East-African pirates

Cotarius

After clearing your island, you can concentrate on the seas. The Dutch seem to have increased trade in East-Africa. They are able to establish trade posts on Madagascar.
What do you do?

- Plunder
- Capture
- Destroy
- Leave it alone
- Blockade trade routes

SX80

Your impressive fleet is scaring everyone... but not those in Africa who don't know you. Time to be gentle to the o-so hard working Europeans to provide some slaves for a good price?
What do you do?

- Start slavery trade
- Search for possible European targets
- Leave it alone

Takeshi Kitano

The Portugese have started to trade close to you, as the other passage becomes too dangerous for them. They need however an island to continue trade with their Indian colonies. They come ask you for some space on your island.
What do you do?

- Grant access to them
- Plunder everything in sight

Situations for Indian pirates

Lisa van Neste

The Mughal are attacking from land! Seems that you made the wrong choice.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- Defend Bombay
- Ask help to their enemies
- Search for a new home land

Djony

The Dutch are late with their payments, altough they just opened a new gold mine. Forgotten or "forgotten"?
What do you do?

- Attack the Dutch
- Negotiate
- Occupy the gold mine
- Leave it alone

That's it! You have till Wednesday 19.00h BEL time to post your answer. No answer can result in huge problems. Good luck!

Last edited by cooke4444 on 2012-02-28, 19:42; edited 6 times in total
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SX80 2012-02-27, 19:22

- Start slavery trade - got some prime rib here, and the rest is still attached Smile
SX80
SX80
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Clay 2012-02-27, 19:33

Capture the Austrian ship
Jonathan Clay
Jonathan Clay
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by djony 2012-02-27, 19:34

The Dutch are late with their payments, altough they just opened a new gold mine. Forgotten or "forgotten"?
What do you do?

- Attack the Dutch
- Negotiate
- Occupy the gold mine
- Leave it alone

Let's take back what i should have received !
djony
djony
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-02-27, 19:54

We's low on rum...
- Plunder the trade vessel(s)

Let's hope these people have something to drink...
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Van Neste 2012-02-27, 20:14

Ask help to their enemies
Lisa Van Neste
Lisa Van Neste
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5654404

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2012-02-27, 20:31

Oh, goodie... Dutchies! Yeah, I'll negotiate.

Spanish had better trading routes to the west anyway, so it's more worthwhile to plunder Spanish ships instead of Dutch ones.

@ Fheamita: I dare you! Attack it! It's only one Spanish giant warship! It's not like it's three, as in Keukenroll's case... Razz
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2012-02-27, 21:10

Cotarius

After clearing your island, you can concentrate on the seas. The Dutch seem to have increased trade in East-Africa. They are able to establish trade posts on Madagascar.
What do you do?

- Plunder
- Capture
- Destroy
- Leave it alone
- Blockade trade routes

So I can plunder more ship later oh yes
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-02-27, 21:15

Plunder ships who are going to Europe - seems like they might have some good stuff on them. Wink
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2012-02-28, 01:48

A galleon is passing by. You can't see the flag, but it's in tip-top condition.
What do you do?

- Capture it
wanne solve the flag mystery and well my men wants some action
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2012-02-28, 03:18

Sammy Tanghe

You see an Italian ship passing by. The Italians are very connected with the Spanish at the time, so you maybe will start a personal war with the great Spanish Empire...
What do you do?

- Leave it alone
- Plunder
- Capture
- Destroy

well, if you're a pirate in the meditterean, you're either with or against the spanish ... so let's do it!
I will plunder the vessel!
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2012-02-28, 06:46

I'm going west!
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-02-28, 07:01

cooke4444 wrote:1660
Fhaemita Malodorous

A huge Spanish war ship is passing by. It looks damaged, but still dangerous.
What do you do?

- Capture it
- Destroy it
- Leave it alone

Leave it alone
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2012-02-28, 08:12

The French seem to like you after you scared the British. They show this appreciation with a proposal of becoming a privateer. This surely will increase your supplies and money, but you're not free anymore.
What do you do?

- Sign it
- Negotiate
- Send them back

Negotiate: I hate the French so I will only do this if it's worth something. I can always backstab them later. I'm a pirate for something Wink
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kitano 2012-02-28, 11:17

- Grant access to them

They will bring me coin because they have no other choice. *evil grin*
Takeshi Kitano
Takeshi Kitano
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2012-02-28, 18:15

Wait, laughing at us ? I'M NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THAT !!

WE'RE GOING TO PLUNDER AS MUCH AS WE CAN !!
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreasC 2012-02-28, 19:06

Oh, oh. The Spanish doesn't seem too happy with your attack. They send a man-o-war to your port. Time is valuable now.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
AndreasC
AndreasC
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kitano 2012-02-29, 13:52

AndreasC wrote:Oh, oh. The Spanish doesn't seem too happy with your attack. They send a man-o-war to your port. Time is valuable now.
What do you do?

- Negotiate

Very funny. haha.
Takeshi Kitano
Takeshi Kitano
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cooke4444 2012-02-29, 19:55

Results for the Caribbean pirates

Boklevski

They don't trust you at all, but you get a trade contract. While you're signing, you can see them laughing to each other... What do they have in mind with you?

+ treaty Dutch

Boer Jan

Low gunshots almost destroy the galleon. Luckily you can save it from sinking. The galleon was Dutch... Must have been a scout...

+ 1 galleon

Fhaemita Malodorous

Is it nice to see a ship passing by? And that calls himself a pirate...

No effect

Keukenroll

You get caught and thrown into jail... Don't expect mercy.

Pirate caught and executed
(you get your money at the end of the game)

Bert_en_Ernie

You want to negotiate, but the French just wanted a clear "yes". They give you however some money for scaring their rivals.

+0.050 money

Nohjis

With an ode to the rum, the fleet goes into battle. With the sight of the ships, most opponents flee, but you get to plunder no less than 3 ships.

+ 0.100 money

Critically

The Spanish vessels won't laugh anymore... or live. In complete rage you plunder everything in sight. Everybody trembles when they hear the stories.

Increased fear
+0.150 money

MaryamQ

You attack the ships with success, but the rewards are low. Apparently they were just delivering "goods" and wanted to control the route to Europe. They know it's not safe anymore now...

+0.030 money

Results for the Barbarian pirates

Sammy Tanghe

That got you some money and the Spanish don't seem to be that angry. The Italians could drink your blood right now.

+0.050 money

Jonathan Clay

The Ottomans are happy, the Austrians are angry and you can enjoy your brand new galleon. The Ottomans give you a very small reward, you can be happy you got the ship too.

+0.010 money
+ 1 galleon

AndreasC

They block your port for a moment, but their ships are needed elsewhere. Not more than a "We will be watching you" doesn't come from them.

No effect

Karakoran

No effect

El1temkd

Nothing to see here, except some dolphins. In the distance you can see Spanish and French ships, but too far from home.

No effect

Results for East-African pirates

Cotarius

More and more ships are passing by...

No effect

SX80

The Europeans approve... But only for very low prizes. You have no experience and they're taking advantage of it.

+ 0.040 money

Takeshi Kitano

They take your land... But do they give you anything? No! Oh, a little sloop you get. Happy?

+ 1 sloop

Results for Indian pirates

Lisa van Neste

Their enemies are on their way... Just hold on and you'll be fine. Just don't get hit by a cannonball or so.

No effect

Djony

They are happy you granted access to your island, so they pay without hesitation. Do you believe them? The Dutchmen are though guys in trade...

+ 0.050 money

Next situations friday or saturday!
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2012-03-01, 01:56

one pirate down already ... it is a harsh life :'(

god thanks I got some new coins to play with! Very Happy
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-03-01, 10:22

Pirate dance we founds the rum !

We spend the money on even more rum in a place where this was running as a show:
Yohoho, a pirates life for me! - Page 2 Dance-groups-sydney
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2012-03-02, 00:22

wood and nails, hurry, that galleon must be like new, only then it will be help-full next time
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cooke4444 2012-03-03, 09:52

Situations will come up today.

An overview:

Boklevski: 2 sloops + treaty Dutch

Boer Jan: Brig + galleon

Fhaemita Malodorous: schooner + 0.100

KeukenRoll (eliminated): sloop + 0.020

Bert_en_Ernie: schooner + fear GB + 0.050

Nohjis: Square-rigger + schooner + 0.100

Critically: galleon + 0.150 + fear SPA

MaryamQ: 2 sloops + 0.130

Sammy Tanghe: galleon + brig + 0.050

Jonathan Clay: brig + galleon + 0.210 + Treaty OTTO

AndreasC: galleon + sloop

Karakoran: galleon

El1temkd: galleon + fear SPA

Cotarius: schooner + 0.050

SX80: schooner + galleon + sloop + 0.040

Takeshi kitano: Upgraded schooner + sloop

Lisa van Neste: Square-rigger + fear Mughal

Djony: Square-rigger + 0.150
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2012-03-03, 13:51

MWUHAHAHAHAHA, I'm feared by everyone ! FEEL MY REVENGE !!
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by cooke4444 2012-03-03, 16:09

Ok, screw it, can't do it today. Tomorrow for sure... I promise! Twisted Evil
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2012-03-04, 00:54

no problem, pirates can be very patient (until there is no more rum drunken )
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cooke4444 2012-03-04, 10:11

Situations for the Caribbean pirates

Boklevski

A crew member has explored your island closely and found a source of pearls. This can be useful in the future, but if you start now, the Dutch can give you some money.
What do you do?

- Trade
- Keep it for later

Boer Jan

3 trade ships are passing by, they seem Spanish.
What do you do?

- Plunder 1
- Plunder all
- Leave them alone
- Destroy all

Fhaemita Malodorous

The British come to your island. The Dutch could use some help, as a war is one of the possibilities in the near future. As Great Britain is allied to them, they could use some help to control the Caribbean.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- I don't like them British (=kill them)
- Send them back

Keukenroll

DEAD

Bert_en_Ernie

Some British chaps are coming. They say they don't feel British and want to break from their former country, starting a new one instead of being a colony. They ask for your help.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- You're British? (= kill them)
- Send back

Nohjis

Weird stories are coming to your ears. Something about a triangle, mythical creatures and magic. These stories could repell trade ships.
What do you do?

- Find proof it isn't true
- Let it be
- Increase the rumours (= stimulate)

Critically

Spanish ships are heavily loaded these days. They seem well guarded too.
What do you do?

- Plunder
- Capture
- Destroy
- Leave it

MaryamQ

You find a Spanish sailor that almost drowned. He sais he has some information if you let him live.
What do you do?

- Let him join your crew
- Kill him
- Force him to tell, then kill him

Situations for the Barbarian pirates

Sammy Tanghe

The mediterranean sea is trembling by your victories. The Ottomans have seen this and ask for a treaty.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- Send them back

Jonathan Clay

Your crew isn't happy about your trade with the Ottomans. They want some action! They want to capture or plunder some ships, preferably Ottomanian.
What do you do?

- Get new crew
- Attack Ottomans
- Attack others

AndreasC

The Spanish now have had it with you... A massive fleet is coming to you.
What do you do?

- Attack
- Flee
- Negotiate

Karakoran

The Spanish are attacking you from land! Urgent action is needed.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- Fight
- Flee

El1temkd

As it has been quiet the last few years, trade has increased again. A Russian ship is exploring your part of the Mediterranean.
What do you do?

- Capture
- Plunder
- Destroy
- Leave it

Situations for East-African pirates

Cotarius

Apparently, the French have established a small city on the other side of the island. They seem too much to handle on your own, but you have the advantage of surprise.
What do you do?

- Attack yourself
- Ask help
- Leave it
- Negotiate

SX80

Even Chinese ships are passing by now. You have no experience with their fighting style, but they seem heavily loaded.
What do you do?

- Destroy
- Plunder
- Capture
- Leave it

Takeshi Kitano

The Portugese need to be taught a lesson, they think they can go everywhere and block your opportunities.
What do you do?

- Whipe them off the island
- Start negotiations
- Leave it
- Destroy their ships

Situations for Indian pirates

Lisa van Neste

The cotton trade is starting to boom here. You can join it, but the Mughal are controlling the seas for the moment.
What do you do?

- Attack Mughal ships
- Start trade
- Leave it

Djony

The Dutch keep on upgrading their cities inland. if they keep on doing this, there will be no more room left.
What do you do?

- Start war
- Negotiate
- Occupy their gold mine once more
- Leave it

That's it! You have till Tuesday 13:30 BEL time to post your answer. No answer can result in huge problems. Good luck!

Last edited by cooke4444 on 2012-03-05, 18:45; edited 8 times in total
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-03-04, 11:04

Like the Dread Pirate Roberts, I will let him join my crew, but I'll probably kill him tomorrow. Wink
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by djony 2012-03-04, 11:40

The Dutch keep on upgrading their cities inland. if they keep on doing this, there will be no more room left.
What do you do?

- Start war
- Negotiate
- Occupy their gold mine once more
- Leave it

I can't let them laugh about me. I will start war and take what's mine back !
djony
djony
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2012-03-04, 11:47

We decided to capture the Russians - they maybe have some weapons in there!
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2012-03-04, 12:12

Cotarius

Apparently, the French have established a small city on the other side of the island. They seem too much to handle on your own, but you have the advantage of surprise.
What do you do?

- Attack yourself
- Ask help
- Leave it
- Negotiate

They are French not a great sea nation so KILL those frogs and we have a nice dinner.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2012-03-04, 13:07

3 trade ships are passing by, they seem Spanish.
What do you do?

Plunder 1

better 1 good than 3 half, I can use 1 of my ships as protection while the other one does the good work, hope only that I choose the right ship with the biggest cargo as target
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Clay 2012-03-04, 13:52

Attack others
Jonathan Clay
Jonathan Clay
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2012-03-04, 13:54

PLUNDER !!
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by SX80 2012-03-04, 15:14

Even Chinese ships are passing by now. You have no experience with their fighting style, but they seem heavily loaded.
What do you do?

Only one way to gain experience. Plunder their richess!
SX80
SX80
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-03-04, 17:07

cooke4444 wrote:
Fhaemita Malodorous

The British come to your island. The Dutch could use some help, as a war is one of the possibilities in the near future. As Great Britain is allied to them, they could use some help to control the Caribbean.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- Send them back

A gamble that might not work out but let's try

Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2012-03-04, 23:01

Sammy Tanghe

The mediterranean sea is trembling by your victories. The Ottomans have seen this and ask for a treaty.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- Send them back

the spanish and italians don't seem to be my friends anymore. Better have someone closeby who likes me
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2012-03-05, 07:56

Some British chaps are coming. They say they don't feel British and want to break from their former country, starting a new one instead of being a colony. They ask for your help.
What do you do?

- Negotiate
- You're British? (= kill them)
- Send back

My crew needs some more blood to bath in.
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next