eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

el1temkd for President

+15
cooke4444
jamster737
Jofroi
BrunoCND
Oleksandr
Backwards
goopypants
Cotarius
ThomasRED
Helviro
Fhaemita Malodorous
MaryamQ
Procuste
Jonathan Clay
El1teBE
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

el1temkd for President - Page 2 Empty Re: el1temkd for President

Post by NLSP 2012-03-05, 04:14

el1temkd is indeed a nice guy, however the PP of RB could put him forward on time Sad
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

el1temkd for President - Page 2 Empty Re: el1temkd for President

Post by Lisa Van Neste 2012-03-05, 11:33

MaryamQ wrote:I find it sad that after what I think has been good progress over the last 3 months, due to everybody, not just the CPs, that we are now faced with squabbles about which candidate should win, who should or should not be considered a loyal eBelgian, whether we should choose our CP based on what others might or might not think rather than which CP might actually serve us best, etc. I am not happy about the fact that e|1temkd cannot run. He had the overwhelming support of party members active on our forum, and I feel that not only was it unfair to him, but also to the party and all of eBelgium that the voters could not have had that choice. However, I also would not be sorry to see another party's candidate have a chance. For me, this time that will have to be Goopy. I hope he will surround himself with a good team, and that we could have a prosperous month. Jamster, I like you, but I am concerned about your lack of activity and initiative recently. Bruno, I think you have potential and could be a very good CP some day, but I have been in that position twice, and you can trust me when I say you are not ready. I suggest you take the advice that was offered above and learn the ropes. David and Volsem are obvious noes, and I don't think more explanation is needed.

Best of luck to the candidates, and especially to eBelgium in the coming month.

nothing more to add
Lisa Van Neste
Lisa Van Neste
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5654404

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2