eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteering to Economy Ministry

3 posters

Go down

Volunteering to Economy Ministry Empty Volunteering to Economy Ministry

Post by ValdemarButor 2012-06-21, 13:05

Hi there again

I was surfing this forum and have found out that Ministry of Finance(or Economy?) is kinda empty.

As for me, current economy module hasn't become worse with the last update; I prefer saying economy is globalized and this opens new possibilities in earning & analysis. Recently, many of you could earn gold/cash via MM having an unlimited org, covering 70 currencies for sell and leaving spread to yourself. This was the thing I used to do, earning 4-10 Golds a day for my nowaday trainings.

As you remember, eR Administration have practically killed this mechanism, making currency sellings possible in a measure of statistic error. For sure, this situation demanded some thinking.

However, everything new was invented far ago and then forgotten. I'm talking about ForEx mechanism, that works from 1971 and allows traders worldwide to earn, and states and corporations - have a constant movement of money this way providing stable economies. From this point of view, eRepublik MM follows the same rules as international currency exchange market:

- there are always buyers and sellers
- the Market reacts to everything happening in the world
- Market itself influences the world more, the more world influences it

So, eR MM is still a good tool for financing any structure within the game.

The dark side is where you start predicting the market behavior.

For this I would like to propose artificial neural networks, which is a statistic model of any process happening, both with teaching the rules of this process and learning itself. The basic mathematic structure for this will be 2-layer perceptron, created in Matlab 7.5 and tested on our market data, this way providing us an understanding of how market could behave in normal situation.

Finally, this will allow to earn, doing some known manipulations.

While I'm studying the matter carefully and writing the program model, u're welcome to ask questions regarding economy & myself. study

VB
ValdemarButor
ValdemarButor
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Volunteering to Economy Ministry Empty Re: Volunteering to Economy Ministry

Post by theophyledepatryarkes 2012-06-21, 13:34

Interesting... I'm curious to see what comes out of it...

Also... I'm sure an article to explain how to make money for newbies could be useful if you want to do it (as you seem to have enough experience for that).
theophyledepatryarkes
theophyledepatryarkes
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-06-21, 14:01

I for one would be very interested in market data, particularly on the number of sales across offers bought up by the market bot in the goods market. Within that a split between eBelgian offers and foreign offers. This in the objective of accurately predicting tax income changes. Very Happy
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ValdemarButor 2012-06-21, 15:53

Well, I think there is less complicated, but, should say, less accurate decision for this. Let me think...
ValdemarButor
ValdemarButor
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down