eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embassy of eIreland

+17
Medrolke
Glenn Wauters
Thore Thoreson
Admin
shadowukcs
Eniotna
Theneka
Mike Wooldridge
Xgentis Lempereur
Mudduck95
Aldous Zamiatin
Gibberish45
Fhaemita Malodorous
Apotygma
Sammy Tanghe
Stilpo
Kheops
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Embassy of eIreland Empty Embassy of eIreland

Post by Kheops 2010-05-14, 17:35

Dear people of eBelgium !

Let me introduce myself, I am Kheops, eIrish ambassador to eBelgium. I am a former eBelgian citizen, so I also speak both French and Dutch.

I'm looking forward to work together with all of you in strengthening the relations between eBelgium and eIreland !

Your can find my newspaper with regular updates at:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/ambiorix-journal-178690/1

Kind Regards
Kheops
eIrish Ambassador
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/118082

Back to top Go down

Embassy of eIreland Empty Re: Embassy of eIreland

Post by Stilpo 2010-05-14, 18:03

Welcome!
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-05-14, 18:05

welcome!
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-05-14, 19:46

welcome
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2010-05-14, 20:51

Welcome Smile
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-05-14, 21:03

Update: an eBelgian Embassy sub-forum has been created on the eIreland national forum > http://ieforums.hobbittown.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=127

several posts from the eBelgian Ambassador to eIreland, Stilpo, have been moved to that forum.
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish45 2010-05-14, 21:19

Welcome Kheops! Didn't you guys just join the Brolliance? How's that working out?
Gibberish45
Gibberish45
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldous Zamiatin 2010-05-14, 23:34

Nice to see you here, Kheops! We couldn't have wished for a better eIrish ambassador to our country cheers
Aldous Zamiatin
Aldous Zamiatin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudduck95 2010-05-14, 23:36

Welcome great to have you.
Mudduck95
Mudduck95

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-05-15, 00:21

Welcome I hope our country will both cooperate more. Even if just to piss off the brits more (it's a joke of course).
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-05-15, 01:15

Gibberish45 wrote:Welcome Kheops! Didn't you guys just join the Brolliance? How's that working out?

We are indeed a member of Brolliance. This collaboration is working out great. Our military strength has shown some increase in results over the last 2 battles, only counting for the eIrish Defence Force.

http://www.ereptools.net/battles/attackingCountries/id/10356

This alliance has confidence in its causes and qualities.
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-05-15, 01:17

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:Welcome I hope our country will both cooperate more. Even if just to piss off the brits more (it's a joke of course).

I will be watching eUK's approaches to eBelgium on very close foot ! Wink
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wooldridge 2010-05-15, 01:22

Welcome Kheops , good to know we have friends in eIreland Smile
Mike Wooldridge
Mike Wooldridge
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-05-25, 03:23

Like you know our CP was contacted by 3 alliance Brolliance ENTENTE and Sol
We are discussing if we should enter one and if we does which one.

Entering Sol is not really interesting for us because it's really far away.
Entering ENTENTE would not be bad whit France being our neighbour.
Entering Broalliance is interesting but would be considered an act of war by our Phoenix neighbours being (eUK, eUNL, eGER).
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish45 2010-05-25, 03:28

I'm pretty sure the response from Ireland would be biased towards Brolliance, no offense to you Kheops, of course.

Rational people will understand that our choice of an alliance is not choosing a side but rather choosing which one will benefit Belgium more. Brolliance is great but is strictly defensive military, no real economic or knowledge -sharing initiatives there.
Gibberish45
Gibberish45
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-05-25, 04:15

Dear,

I repeat what I have said before ... you only have to do what is best for eBelgium, nothing else. eIreland will be in support as long as our diplomatic status towards eBelgium allows us that. We are Brolliance, not aggressive, only responsive to any actions taken, and most important of all ... always open for dialogue.

Kind Regards
Kheops
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish45 2010-05-25, 07:22

Kheops wrote:Dear,

I repeat what I have said before ... you only have to do what is best for eBelgium, nothing else. eIreland will be in support as long as our diplomatic status towards eBelgium allows us that. We are Brolliance, not aggressive, only responsive to any actions taken, and most important of all ... always open for dialogue.

Kind Regards
Kheops

very well said, a true diplomat cheers
Gibberish45
Gibberish45
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-06-06, 18:08

Dear citizens of eBelgium,

An update from eIreland: as you might have noticed, presidential elections have been finalized. I sincerely hope elections for CP in eBelgium have been held on good terms and that the re-elected or newly appointed president will bring a term full of dynamics, creativity and prosperity to eBelgium!

In eIreland the CP elections have been won by moomoohead with over 42% of the votes. This outcome is not a surprise for the citizens of eIreland. He got the support of most of the parties and came forward with a moderate but enthusiastic and efficient plan for the future of eIreland. An interesting fact however is that nearly every candidate for CP had the ‘War with the UK’ in one of their presented goals. Each somewhat more foolhardy than the other. Our newly elected CP is also planning to take military actions against the UK, a plan that gets the support from a majority of the eIrish population. The goal put forward is to take control over the Scotland region. On the other hand, Mr Woldy, CP of the eUK, set the counter-goal to keep control over this region. So the eUK is actually expecting an attack on this region, amongst many other regions under control of the eUK. No specific orders or actions have taken at this point, but that is probably just a matter of time. This already public information might be of interest for eBelgian citizens, for those who have not been informed.

But there has not yet been an official ‘state of the union’ from the newly elected CP, and Foreign Affairs is the last issue on the list. This only because it is a complicated and delicate matter. So all of this is just unofficial information, be sure to take that into account. As soon as there is more news available that might be interest of eBelgium, you will be informed.

Kind Regards
Kheops
eIrish Ambassador to eBelgium
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-06-06, 21:04

Thanks for letting us know Smile
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-06-06, 21:21

Good luck to bad we can't help you.Crying or Very sad
We are supposed to be "friend" with eUK Rolling Eyes
They usualy show thier friendship by telling our gouvernment how to run our country and if we refuse they put meaningless embargo. Suspect
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-06-06, 22:25

Personally I seriously doubt about the importance of that embargo, which is certainly not a reason to 'maintain' the eUK's dominance over eBelgium. This is just really about the fear for military actions against eBelgium. eIreland and definitely not me are in the position of telling eBelgium how to run things ... the only thing I sincerely hope is that eBelgium can emancipate very soon ! We will consider you as an equal and respectable partner.
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-06-06, 23:10

Hey Kheosp, nice to see you again.

As you probably know by now I have been a citizen of the eUK for some month and I can only deplore that you are going to attack their country. In my eyes it will be either an unnecessary spending of gold or an ideal way to lose your neutrality or Broalliance his status of a defensive alliance. You probably know that on your own you are not able to defeat eUK.

Going on, eUK has indeed no business in how we rule here in Belgium and we made it perfectly clear. Their call was not illegitimate to as I took someone that stole companies from them (but donated them back without any loss). It was my decision, the reasons were perfectly clear for them but the pressure of the citizens is sometimes to big and a CP has to follow the will of the nation.

Either this, so call incident, the euK never had anything to say here and by this the eUK has absolutely no dominance over Belgium in any way. They will probably never invade us, they have no reason for doing so and eUK will certainly not waist the money in it. They are not fools and I can have direct contact with all of them at any time.

For the 'equal and respectable partner', be aware that this is a shared vision. Every single country that respects us as a country and doesn't try to impose their goals to us will be welcome here !
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldous Zamiatin 2010-06-06, 23:32

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:We are supposed to be "friend" with eUK Rolling Eyes
They usualy show thier friendship by telling our gouvernment how to run our country and if we refuse they put meaningless embargo. Suspect
They did it once, so "usually" isn't really the best formulation Razz

Interesting info, thanks for keeping us updated, Kheops Wink
Aldous Zamiatin
Aldous Zamiatin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-06-07, 14:12

Hi Apotygma,
First of all I would like to congratulate you on being re-elected as CP of eBelgium !

Apotygma wrote:Hey Kheops, nice to see you again.

As you probably know by now I have been a citizen of the eUK for some month and I can only deplore that you are going to attack their country. In my eyes it will be either an unnecessary spending of gold or an ideal way to lose your neutrality or Broalliance his status of a defensive alliance. You probably know that on your own you are not able to defeat eUK.

With all do respect but you are trying to present the eUK as the innocent victim in this. eIreland is a neutral country but we do have to protect ourselves when threatened. As a neutral country we want to keep good relations with every single nation in eWorld, but good relations can only exist when the respect is mutual. The eUK has provoked, threatened and instulted us many times in these last few months. What will happen in the near future is just a result of that, before it is to late. No single fellow member of Brolliance has the moral obligation to come to our aid, but always has the option to, which will not change anything to the status of the alliance.

Apotygma wrote:Going on, eUK has indeed no business in how we rule here in Belgium and we made it perfectly clear. Their call was not illegitimate to as I took someone that stole companies from them (but donated them back without any loss). It was my decision, the reasons were perfectly clear for them but the pressure of the citizens is sometimes to big and a CP has to follow the will of the nation.

Either this, so call incident, the euK never had anything to say here and by this the eUK has absolutely no dominance over Belgium in any way. They will probably never invade us, they have no reason for doing so and eUK will certainly not waist the money in it. They are not fools and I can have direct contact with all of them at any time.

That is clear Apotygma, but I sincerely hope that the days of JamesW are behind us then.

Apotygma wrote:For the 'equal and respectable partner', be aware that this is a shared vision. Every single country that respects us as a country and doesn't try to impose their goals to us will be welcome here !

That is of course a shared vision, but your use of the word 'aware' scared me a little bit. Laughing

Kind Regards
Kheops
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-06-07, 19:44

Kheops wrote:With all do respect but you are trying to present the eUK as the innocent victim in this. eIreland is a neutral country but we do have to protect ourselves when threatened. As a neutral country we want to keep good relations with every single nation in eWorld, but good relations can only exist when the respect is mutual. The eUK has provoked, threatened and instulted us many times in these last few months. What will happen in the near future is just a result of that, before it is to late.

I have been monitoring eIrish media for the last two months and I fully agree with this assessment. Mutual respect between the eUK and eIreland does not exist as far as I can tell. eUK trolls -- some of whom are government officials and congress members -- have been relentlessly threatening and insulting and provoking the eIrish in their own media. Many Irish are at their breaking point and feel like the eUK is smothering them with their threats and deliberately using the threat of invasion to block them from pursuing their foreign policy goals and obligations. I'm not condoning a preemptive attack (only eIreland can decide that for themselves), but I can definitely understand the reasons behind it.

It should be noted, however, that official position of the eUK government remains that it does not intend to invade eIreland in the near future. I believe the eUK president called it a "waste of gold". Also, one of the eUK ministers who was trolling last month got sacked because of it.
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eniotna 2010-06-07, 22:43

Didn't this start when eIreland took Northern Ireland during the invasion of the eUK a few months ago?

Eniotna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-06-07, 23:06

Eniotna wrote:Didn't this start when eIreland took Northern Ireland during the invasion of the eUK a few months ago?

Nope, because Northern Ireland was part of Norway at that time ...
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-06-08, 03:37

I wish eIreland good luck.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Eniotna 2010-06-08, 09:38

Kheops wrote:
Eniotna wrote:Didn't this start when eIreland took Northern Ireland during the invasion of the eUK a few months ago?

I know you swapped it with the Norwegians but I don't see how it makes things different. You took advantage of their invasion to occupy one of their original territories and tried to keep it after the war had stopped.

Eniotna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-06-08, 16:39

Eniotna wrote:
Kheops wrote:

I know you swapped it with the Norwegians but I don't see how it makes things different. You took advantage of their invasion to occupy one of their original territories and tried to keep it after the war had stopped.

eNorthern-Ireland: original territory ? Please, they did not want to be a part of eNorway. Most of eNorthern-Ireland citizens want to become a part of eIreland or even become an independent nation. We support both scenarios. What you are saying here is that eIreland are the aggressors against the eUK for liberating Northern-Ireland ? Where is the logic in that ?
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-06-08, 17:12

Hey first of all,

please don't forget you are on the forum of a foreign nation. We don't mind to be a neutral field so that you can discuss it but it is not the place to talk about the flaws IG. Some fact are facts :

1 - Nothern Ireland is eUK original territory IG as in IRL. Doesn't please everyone but it is a fact. This means that in the eyes of the admins Northern-Ireland is rightfully the ownership of eUK. By wishing to "liberate"/'occupate" it (depends on the view) you do attack it and conquer it from their rightful owner and, by this, you are considered by the game mechanics as an aggressor.
2 - You have a biased opinion of what Nothern Irish think as you probably only discuss with people that agree with you. I lived in eUK for a while and I an assure you quite an amount of Nothern Irish are more than active in eUK.

So behind the clame of Entonia there is a logic. But, I do also understand your point Kheops, sometimes life is just unfair like for Macedonians that don't have their own country =S
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-06-08, 17:26

I actually support NI as part of eIReland.

wrote an article about it a long time ago

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-ire-northern-ireland-who-deserves-it-1225381/1/20

4 months old, but my points of then are the same as now.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheops 2010-06-08, 17:30

Thank you for your honest and polite answer on this Apotygma. Unfortunately I can not reply on this because it refers to much to real life. Political and diplomatic discussions on eRepublic stop when it is being compared with the real life situation. I can understand that the opinion on this is fuelled by your personal nationality, as well as it is with mine. But I wish to exclude the results in the new world from the romantic emotions in real life.

No region belongs to any nation 'rightfully' in the new world, only when you claim it. Military or based on the res publica.
Kheops
Kheops
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-06-08, 20:04

It's the same as saying are were rightfully part of eUNL it's so wrong.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2010-06-08, 20:17

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:It's the same as saying are were rightfully part of eUNL it's so wrong.

what do you mean by that?

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ebelgium.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thore Thoreson 2010-06-08, 20:19

[quote="Admin
what do you mean by that?[/quote]

Just a quick question...who is hiding behind the Admin name? Wink
Thore Thoreson
Thore Thoreson
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-06-08, 22:57

Sorry it was me, didn't see that I was still on that account...
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eniotna 2010-06-08, 23:10

NI is an original territory of the eUK, occupying it with the cooperation of eNorway has pissed off the eBrittons and it is perferctly normal. It doesn't justify abusive trolling, but then agains, this is eRepublik...

If you want to bring RL in this, I don't see why we should ignore the wishes of the Northern Irish unionists.

Eniotna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-11, 22:57

Hello,
I'm your new ambassador from Ireland
Take in account that everything I say doesnt mean that Ireland support it

Ok, lets see
This is our governement for this term:

Ministers for Sept 2010

Vice President
MooMoohead http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1714114

Chief of Staff
Ian Arbuckle http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1351764

Ministers of Defense
Anthony Colby http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/151744
Marcus Suridius http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3027540

Ministers of Foreign Affairs
Moo http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1714114
Solaris Templar http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3706826

Junior Mofa
seanlynch http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3567725
Kyle Thornton http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1547969

Minister of Finance
Gonzo914 http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1929027
Kavrocks http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2001467

Minister of Recruitment
CelticTiger211 http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3156374
Jster http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2002413

Ministers of Industry
Resources
Anaille Kolshire http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1291426
Connell Rath http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2011761
Irish State Industries
Johnsmith 2k9 http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1488122
Jeff Sullivan http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1430630

Minister of Trade
Edana savage http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1779472

Minister of Education (University of Ireland)
Sennan Blake http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2889906
James Ferrin http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2619949

Minister of Information/New Citizens
JGutenberg http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3345790
Eldarion Sionnodel http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1020472

Minister of Immigration
Heindrich Gruber http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2652453
Michael Hook http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2406145

Ministers of Community
Einberliner http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1647611
John Gormley http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1351466

Dept of Health/Wellness
Paschoall IUP http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2911686

Most important news is that Ireland is part of the Brolliance and our treasury was stolen lately (again) and returned (again) with missing gold (again) and dissapearing companies (again) wich makes the estimated loss 1000 gold (hm, really high if you ask me, but I'm reading it also on our forums, i'd rather say 500 gold (wich also is very high)

What I need from you is the list of the current governement in eBelgium

So whats left then; hm lets see on my to-do list, giving our governement, check, giving some information, check, ask for your governement, check, say hallo and bonjour, well, i did it now, check

I speak Dutch and French, and I'm a real life Belgian (wich you probably already read in my article on erepublik)

So, jow, goeiendag, nog nen goeie avond en dit was het weer, daaaag (Frank Deboosere-style)
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-12, 00:29

What I need from you is the list of the current governement in eBelgium

That's a very good point acually. Can an admin please post the Cabinet list for this month?

I would find it for you but it's half 11 and I'm too tired. I will in the morning if no one else posts it in the mean time.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-09-12, 02:31

Welcome to Belgium Mr. Ambassador.
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-13, 21:18

So? Does someone knows who is in your governement?
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-13, 21:48

Yeah, sorry about that.

President: Theneka

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Habraka Abrivianius
Minister of Home Affairs and State Companies: A Vegan
Minister of Defense/Chief General of the military: Thore Thoreson
Minister of Finances: Velitia

If you want an updated version every month, check here

Last edited by Medrolke on 2010-09-14, 18:06; edited 1 time in total

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-14, 11:20

Wow, that a small governement Very Happy
compared to Ireland this is as tiny as a dwarf :p
But it probably works fine for you guys Smile

To be honest; in ireland there are too much ministries, and all those minitries have co-ministers XD
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Habraka Abrivianius 2010-09-14, 15:52

Glenn Wauters wrote:Wow, that a small governement Very Happy
compared to Ireland this is as tiny as a dwarf :p
But it probably works fine for you guys Smile

To be honest; in ireland there are too much ministries, and all those minitries have co-ministers XD

We have a Minister of Finances too, Velitia.
Habraka Abrivianius
Habraka Abrivianius
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-14, 18:05

We have a Minister of Finances too, Velitia.

Thanks. Added it to the list.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-22, 17:31

Thank you to Romper and Stilpo for helping Ireland to get Northern Ireland
Hugo Lilly: Shame on you!
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-09-22, 18:07

My pleasure! Its nice to finally be getting some V2 military experience.

Interesting fact: Belgium had the 6th highest damage by citizenship in that battle... and it was just me and Romper Cool
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-09-23, 00:59

says enough about the british efforts, I say Razz
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-23, 22:08

Yeah, the Brits fighted in Hungary
So they dont care a lot about NI it seems
Ireland defeated them almost by themselves
If Ireland would have to fight one on one against UK, they cant win cause UK is has like 3000 citizen and Ireland only 1000, but Ireland is stubborn so they can take those Brits and still win fights they shouldnt win
UKs are really pissed off now and trying to find excses how they lost against Ireland while they had 4 MPPs and Ireland none (due to error USA MPP wasnt activated)
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next