The perfect murder - how would you do it

Go down

The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-08-28, 11:18

was having a discussion with MQ on IRC yday about the perfect murder.

and this is how i'd do it:




throw a party with a big ice sculpture as decoration. Invite my target over and do it somewhere where there are metal detectors or people are being scanned for weapons. Then I break off an icicle of the sculpture and stab my victim in the back of the head. The police will arrive and lock the place down, questioning everyone and looking for the murder weapon (thinking it's a knive) and prints...


.... but they won't find anything as I by then have already turned on the heat and the icicle will have melted, along with my prints and any hard evidence of the crime




/Shadowholmes signing off.



how would you do it?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by cooke4444 on 2012-08-28, 12:19

shadowukcs wrote:

where there are metal detectors or people are being scanned for weapons.

... Like every normal place Razz

Just use a snipe gun, destroy that one in little pieces and dump it in the sea
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1769
Points : 1481
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 26
Location : The universe

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-08-28, 16:38

cooke4444 wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

where there are metal detectors or people are being scanned for weapons.

... Like every normal place Razz

Just use a snipe gun, destroy that one in little pieces and dump it in the sea

1) 'murrica brah, they got it everywhere over there

2) that aint original. Come up with something better
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by cooke4444 on 2012-08-28, 17:36

shadowukcs wrote:
2) that aint original. Come up with something better

Okay then:

Give lots of money to Iran and/or North Korea and make sure they drop a nuclear bomb on the target, while you're safe at Hawaii or so Razz

cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1769
Points : 1481
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 26
Location : The universe

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by Viridi on 2012-08-29, 02:34

shoot someone with gun

dispose of weapon

dispose of person

tada!
Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1477
Points : 1750
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by Lily Jayne Summers on 2012-08-29, 03:24

shadowukcs wrote:was having a discussion with MQ on IRC yday about the perfect murder.

and this is how i'd do it:




throw a party with a big ice sculpture as decoration. Invite my target over and do it somewhere where there are metal detectors or people are being scanned for weapons. Then I break off an icicle of the sculpture and stab my victim in the back of the head. The police will arrive and lock the place down, questioning everyone and looking for the murder weapon (thinking it's a knive) and prints...


.... but they won't find anything as I by then have already turned on the heat and the icicle will have melted, along with my prints and any hard evidence of the crime




/Shadowholmes signing off.



how would you do it?

Need to get rid of the blood/do it at an appropriate time in the party.
Lily Jayne Summers
Lily Jayne Summers
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1379
Points : 1426
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by MaryamQ on 2012-08-29, 07:49

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Very Happy
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 7976
Points : 7410
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 68
Location : Somewhere in the eWorld/Maine, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by cooke4444 on 2012-08-29, 15:54

MaryamQ wrote:I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Very Happy

Watched Johnny English? Wink
cooke4444
cooke4444
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1769
Points : 1481
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 26
Location : The universe

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by BelgiumGeneral on 2012-08-29, 16:41

Make a DLC(Road Bomb) and place it on his driveway Razz
BelgiumGeneral
BelgiumGeneral
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Posts : 573
Points : 508
Join date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by Viridi on 2012-08-29, 23:56

cooke4444 wrote:
MaryamQ wrote:I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Very Happy

Watched Johnny English? Wink

Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1477
Points : 1750
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by goopypants on 2012-08-30, 02:01

Well.. rule #1 is don't google "perfect murder" or ask on a forum.

rule #2 is don't murder people.
goopypants
goopypants
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2619
Points : 3223
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by kristof von on 2012-09-08, 06:59

While i was deployed when we would come under fire just "accidently" shoot the Target you intend to kill!
kristof von
kristof von
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Posts : 20
Points : 27
Join date : 2012-09-06
Location : World Citizen/Vicenza/Florida/Kingston, JA

Back to top Go down

Re: The perfect murder - how would you do it

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum