Woop Woop Woop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woop Woop Woop

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-09-02, 19:54

a few more days (I'm guessing 2 or 3) and we'll hit a Gold value of 500 CC. There's lots of money to be made in that moment. I trust our MoF is onto it? Or do we still have a "no-speculation policy?"
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Re: Woop Woop Woop

Post by cliffie on 2012-09-03, 12:23

Gold price is growing now:

http://www.lokisrevenge.de/pricegetter/index.html
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-09-03, 12:30

cliffie wrote:Gold price is growing now:

we'll see

if it reaches 750 again, I'm selling. Right now I'm a bit sceptical about it rising again. You may be right tho, but it's p obvious there are "certain powers" desperately attempting to push it down. So I think it wont be long until they come up with something new.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis on 2012-09-03, 14:12

shadowukcs I have to ignore you; sadly I can not offer myself the pleasure to debate with you since you prefer to be a thief.
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Pay back your debt to eBelgium!

Post by cliffie on 2012-09-03, 15:26

shadowukcs wrote:
cliffie wrote:Gold price is growing now:

we'll see

if it reaches 750 again, I'm selling. Right now I'm a bit sceptical about it rising again. You may be right tho, but it's p obvious there are "certain powers" desperately attempting to push it down. So I think it wont be long until they come up with something new.

Let's see how these "dracula's powers" will come up after the end of the battle of alliances.
Maybe they don't want to push the price down anymore. I think the optimal balance for the Count is a price of 530-600 CC per gold.
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-09-03, 17:16

nah, for years the balance was 0,02G , which was kinda a very good balance that offered great economic strategies for countries. If they are lowering it, they will lower it at least till 0,005G since that is the equilibrium for which the state prints money.

I've already heard from a few sources that they are indeed trying to lower it (which is why I'm also so certain that "higher powers" are involved) but that it's going slower than expected due to free market pushing against it et all.

Also nohjis: that's just silly man.... I didn't steal anything and please don't turn this discussion into yet another "yes you did... no I didn't... yes you did... no I didn't"-discussion. we've already had plenty of this. I expect such immature behaviour from TR, not from you.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED on 2012-09-03, 19:08

shadowukcs wrote:Also nohjis: that's just silly man.... I didn't steal anything and please don't turn this discussion into yet another "yes you did... no I didn't... yes you did... no I didn't"-discussion.
[Case 2012/009] Theft of national assets - shadowukcs :
With regard to the theft of national assets by shadowukcs, the court finds that, since shadowukcs has clearly failed to repay his loan and has publicly stated his intention not to pay the interest or the fines previously agreed upon by him at the time of the loan, there is no need for further investigation or trial. The court, therefore, finds shadowukcs guilty of theft of national assets and judges that the following penalty should be imposed.

Until such time as shadowucks repays at least the entire principal of his loan and makes a public apology for his actions, his access to the national forum will be limited to that of a guest, regardless of his in-game citizenship. The only exception to this is if he should be named as an ambassador from another eNation, he will be given ambassadorial access. In addition, a statement of the penalty and the reason for it will be made in a government newspaper.

It is further noted that the matter of the BAF MU was not taken into consideration except as it bears on the general attitude of shadowukcs to the rights of the eBelgian community. If High Command still wishes to take this into consideration, it will be addressed separately.
The Supreme Court has reached a decision and published it on June 12 and since that date, shadowukcs, you are considered as a thief of national assets. For the Supreme Court of eBelgium, for the Government of eBelgium, for the Congress of eBelgium, for the citizens of eBelgium, you are a thief and the question is not anymore if you did it or not : you already have been convicted of theft. The question is now : when will you repay your loan ? And if you don't want this discussion to be hold over and over, it's up to you, not to me, Nohjis, or anyone else. Pay back your loan please...

[MOD]Please try to stay on topic[/MOD]

Last edited by MaryamQ on 2012-09-04, 10:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Report)

ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridi on 2012-09-03, 20:07

>a court declares shadowukcs guilty

OH OK, IT'S OFFICIAL THEN

Anyway, the premise of ignoring him because of this is rather pathetic, tbh.
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Repay your loan!

Post by cliffie on 2012-09-03, 20:47

shadowukcs wrote:nah, for years the balance was 0,02G , which was kinda a very good balance that offered great economic strategies for countries. If they are lowering it, they will lower it at least till 0,005G since that is the equilibrium for which the state prints money.

I've already heard from a few sources that they are indeed trying to lower it (which is why I'm also so certain that "higher powers" are involved) but that it's going slower than expected due to free market pushing against it et all.

Now it is at 750 CC.
The battle of the alliances is over: CC is not so much needed by the mass now.
What will the Romanian batman think up?
Question

Last edited by cliffie on 2012-09-03, 20:48; edited 1 time in total
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis on 2012-09-03, 22:04

Viridi wrote:Anyway, the premise of ignoring him because of this is rather pathetic, tbh.

No more pathetic then the premise of ignoring the interests of the eBelgian state and pretending nothing wrong ever happened.

Forgive me for caring for what is right to the point of doing something that prevents me from having fun with one of the only people I can have fun with in a political debate in eBe.
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP on 2012-09-03, 23:19

Viridi wrote:a court declares shadowukcs guilty

Yep, that makes it indeed official
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-09-04, 00:38

yo guys, I know I have an ooze of awesomeness surrounding me and all, but could you please put it all in there: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t7167-discussion-of-loan-repayment-tr-and-shadow
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-09-04, 00:38

NLSP wrote:
Viridi wrote:a court declares shadowukcs guilty

Yep, that makes it indeed official

lolled because I know you actually believe that
shadowukcs
BANNED