eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eBelgium : RIP

+14
Elynea
tommot
M.Leviathin
JdlF
Viridi
Yannis
Nihil.sine.deo
boer jan
Fhaemita Malodorous
MCKitkat
Konrad Neumann
mEd
shadowukcs
Coprolyth
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

eBelgium : RIP Empty eBelgium : RIP

Post by Coprolyth 2013-03-21, 03:49

Rest in pieces eBelgium.

24 hours debate.
Then I'd like to start a vote (not sure if I'm allowed)

Spoiler:
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

eBelgium : RIP Empty Re: eBelgium : RIP

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-21, 05:21

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by mEd 2013-03-21, 11:14

mEd
mEd
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-21, 11:18

Spam and ask the mods or the Congress Chairman to move this to General Discussion.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-03-21, 13:26

Moved the topic to General Discussions.
MCKitkat
MCKitkat
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-03-21, 14:52

eBelgium : RIP Bye_bye
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by mEd 2013-03-21, 19:02

My vision of eBelgium, about the community, the s*** and Babyboom:

A happy family, everything is great. They made some rules, some laws, some usefull, some useless, they made punishments, as ridiculous as the help they nearly don't provide to new players. They like sheeps, as a democracy, people that all think the same way is more easy to manage. They don't like PTOers (Many eBelgium's definitions of PTOers, same for multis definition:
New players, inactive players, players that don't have avatars, players that don't give gold to Kylero, players registred in 2009, Babyboomers (Not the party), BabyBoom (The party), people that don't share the same ideas of the happy family, HOPE, A Vegan, Vincent Pain, people related to them or friend with them in the game, etc.)

So, like I said, everything is great, helping eachother blablabla. Problems are inexistant because when someone think differently, they are banned of the forum, like Vincent Pain, I think it's something called democracy. Of course they like to tell everyone he's the devil, you shouldn't talk to him, etc. to ruin his image. Tell everyone he's a PTOer and a multi, that he got banned ingame (I verified, he just renamed, never banned), so, everyhing remind silence since he's banned, eBelgium is in peace again.

But one day, another demon is coming into Belgium. He's called Muhezain, he waited like 2 weeks to get eBelgian's nationality, he was for sure a multi-lord and a PTOer (Thank you for the "lord", btw), he registred in 2009, he was inactive, he came with many friends like SwaqqCoryn, he came during election time, so the happy family tried some tricks demask the evil PTO-multi-lord and his multi multies called SwaqqCoryn, Sir Lemon Lime, Bombastick, Gatsby, etc. but of course, we were irl friends, and all living in different houses, not the same ip's, nothing. Okay, so, let this evil squad come into Belgium but be carefull.

The evil squad directly "PTOed", as excepted from an evil squad, an inactive party named "Syndicate of Elitists", and renamed it as "Babyboom", we were ambitious, had great projects for eBelgium, we had some "meetings" on our TeamSpeak to spoke about the plans, to think about being the bad guys or the good guys in our team's background.

We finaly decided to be the good guys. And we searched about eBelgium's history, what to keep, what to change to make a better place. So we kinda took our heart in the game, in the party, we tried talking to both, old and new players, we tried to create a dynamic that was inexistant between the players IG, we tried to help players by sending food, weapons, by telling them there was a national forum, a citizen pack, etc. All the kind of things we found ourselves because the community didn't even tell us. We, also, recruted in our party.

After the multi-pto-lords accusations, someone called Kylero, a member of the happy family, tries to steal us gold in the name of these accusations, telling us that he will not tell the admins if we gave him gold. We were surprised, a little bit shocked by this attitude, coming from someone of the happy family... So we took our responsabilities and we tried to talk about it on the forum, etc. But the community didn't care, for them it was something normal, and Kylero being a member of the happy family for so long, nobody was able to tell he was wrong. In the first place, everybody was telling that this was a fake, that we were lying, even Kylero. After some days, we pushed the thing and finally Kylero admit his "fault" in a half-way, finally, something that he never did, became "something that he did, but in the name of eBelgium's safety", the happy family had some difficulties to keep the same defense after that. But they did. Kylero was defending the country now. But the thoughts were finally splitted at this time and a little part of the happy family finaly decided that he was wrong. But non actions were taken, because even if he was wrong by doing this, it wasn't something particulary bad. So, they forget about the story, no big deal.

In Babyboom's minds, something like that shouldn't happen, it wasn't personal at first, it was a question of principles, so we continued to push the thing, but the sad thing is that we pushed too hard, and the entire happy family wasn't happy anymore. Babyboom was clearly an obstacle to the happiness of the happy family. Because Babyboom hadn't the same ideology. A kinda long and useless debate area began on IRC, on forums, and IG between Babyboom and the non-happy-family, about the differences we clearly had in the way of thinking etc. The real subject of the debate was forgotten and it quickly escalated in something personal, the accusations about our party being PTOers and multies started again. Kylero's fault was clearly forgotten. And Konrad joined the happy family to defend his friend Kylero in the debate-area. Discussions weren't even about Kylero's case anymore, it was about Babyboom. After the multies/pto accusations, Konrad, Kylero and the happy family were out of words, we didn't do anything wrong, so it was difficult to accuse us. So the debate continued as new accusations and insults. Now we were a zombie-party, a two-clickers party, we were a danger to the country, blablabla, and we shouldn't defend ourselves about these accusations, we just should, in the happy family's mind, shut our mouths, why? Because we are new and inexperminted players. And the right to think, talk and defend ourselves is only reserved to old players or members of the happy family.

We we're bored and the debates finaly started to be one-sided, we kinda decided to stop defending ourselves against braindead-people. Kylero was pissed off. In some way, we hurted his ego and he decided to cross the in-game limit into something more personnal and more real. First of all, he came on Babyboom's IRC channel as this name "femme-chaude" (It means, in French, "hot-women", he started talking us in french, with a translator. His sentences were strange and the time between each response were wierd.) He linked us a fake erepublik profil, said us he were Canadian, and he asked us to help him PTO the country. (He was clearly trying to screen our responses), but the thing was way too obvious, and we banned the kid. After that we understood that he was also taking our IP's or something like that, I don't know. And finally, he got SwaqqCoryn's facebook. We didn't know and we still don't know what are exactly his plans, and he crossed the limits. To be sure we weren't paranoid, I checked his Wiki, and indeed, Kylero, the same time he was doing that, he deleted his real life informations from the wiki.

Other useless debates and accusations continues. We were taken down for everything we were saying, not saying, doing, not doing, on the forum, on the game, on the irc. We still tried to ignore this and to continue in our way to be the good guys. We started a foundation to provide people weapons and food, we were accused to buying votes and the debates were now sponsorised by the stupidity of Konrad. Our partnership with MisziPL ended because of all these pressures. But it ended gently

In parralel of all these s*** things, we still were trying to do some good things, we gave a majority of Babyboom's votes to Tony Clifford during elections, and finaly he took the government's golds in hostage in the end of his term in case of A Vegan was president. But no big deal, he was a member of the happy family, so, no debate on these things, focus on Babyboom, please.

During the new elections, after the Tony Clifford's one, we announced in public that we were supporting A Vegan as president. We didn't are anymore about the unfounded accusations and we didn't care about giving a fake reason to the happy family to hate us more. So, finally, it created the same s*** as before. During these cheated elections, a lot of legit players of Babyboom got banned for multi, the kind of player that were already too lazy to click everyday, the kind of player just there to help us, yes, two-clickers, zombies, but nothing illegal. We all contacted support and we all got the same response or no responses at all. All the tickets we're closed so we can't defend ourselves against abusive procedures by responding them. Only one of our player got unbanned, finally a little proof that the admins can be wrong too. All the other players stopped the game, some of them didn't care because they only wanted to help. Others took their hearts in the game and were just disgusted and didn't re-subscribe. And another one re-subscribed and got banned again the moment he voted.

During all this s***, I was in Morocco in real life, and I leaved Belgium motivated, and came back disgusted and demotivated about the game. I had enough, and Babyboom too. After all, this was a game, and this wasn't even funny, so, let's play it for fun and stop defending us against braindead people, against this happy family that which in any case find anything to push us down, even if they need to lie, to tell non-sense or to dodge the real initial debate and transform it in some kind of anti-babyboom-debate.

We tried something. We changed and MU's name, and the results were great, as excepted by Babyboom. The debate was directly open in the forum, the privates messages were directly send, people were directly shocked, outraged, they feel concerned. Exactly all the opposite of what happend with the Kylero's story at the origin. This is where we saw how the country, even if we suspected it before, was hypocritical as hell and how there was a double standard. How, when Babyboom was doing or not something, it was nearly compared as something very serious, almost like we were killing babies. But when it was the happy family or a member friend of them, thinking like them doing something worst, people didn't care and always brought the debate focused to Babyboom again.

tl;dr: s*** community of a game ever. Don't mix things, we tried to be good guys, you tried to take us down by discutable methods since beginning.

Sincerly, the Devil.
mEd
mEd
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-03-21, 19:20

Muhezain wrote:
So, like I said, everything is great, helping eachother blablabla. Problems are inexistant because when someone think differently, they are banned of the forum, like Vincent Pain, I think it's something called democracy. Of course they like to tell everyone he's the devil, you shouldn't talk to him, etc. to ruin his image. Tell everyone he's a PTOer and a multi, that he got banned ingame (I verified, he just renamed, never banned), so, everyhing remind silence since he's banned, eBelgium is in peace again.

If you would look around you would know why Vincent Pain got banned, there are some reasons.

I do not agree with Kylero's methodes, and his actions. I abstained myself from that conversation because I wasn't concerned, it was a thing between Kylero and you guys. I do not agree that he posted private information ingame, something that should not be done, but which has been done quite often. (I remember case very well). It seems you can't avoid those things, "we" were blind, simple as that. I thought Kylero was doing a good job but people often act blindly. His recent actions opened my eyes, but ofcourse your actions weren't nice either and also here in this case, I could see what was behind it, what was behind ex Babyboom members.
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-03-21, 19:49

Pretty much what Muhezain said (that was long and mistyped but still, great wall of text. 8/10)

R.I.P eBelgium
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2013-03-21, 20:12

a long story that can be resumed like this:
"we came to belgium, we did not liked the system, we wanted to change it so that is was fit for us".
or "we are young and this is our place now"

Sure there where problems with some people,
surly do not mention that there where also players who tried to give you a place.

boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-21, 20:57

Then go in another country , see the life in other places. I`m telling you : you have to wait 1 year minimum before you are allowed to speak ; the payment system is the same (1 bef thing) - because it`s the only system that works now with this economic module ; there you gonna find the same kind of people - that kind that enjoy this game only because we can interact with others, that enjoys the feeling of being a part of the community and working to sustain this feeling ; political speaking there may be some differences - the name of the party and the articles before the elections .
So my advice for you- you know who - try to understand that this is not that type of game where you shot someone dead and take the prize (think about it -you can play it for 40 years and still you havent win nothing). This is a ''game'' of socialization, a game where you can interact and enjoy some different people around the world.
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-21, 21:38

Pffff, Muhezain didn't even mention me one time in his whole speech

/me is sad Sad
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-03-21, 21:57

Yannis wrote:Pffff, Muhezain didn't even mention me one time in his whole speech

/me is sad Sad

me either, I was a bit wondered I mean hey I'm the evil one here Sad
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-21, 22:27

MCKitkat wrote:
Yannis wrote:Pffff, Muhezain didn't even mention me one time in his whole speech

/me is sad Sad

Bah, they just teased you a bit recently, me and BB is a long-time love story Wink
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-22, 02:48

MCKitkat wrote:

/me is sad Sad

There is more I have to teach you, my eSon. You will be like me soon ♥️
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridi 2013-03-22, 04:31

?
Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-22, 14:44

Konrad Neumann wrote:
MCKitkat wrote:

/me is sad Sad

There is more I have to teach you, my eSon. You will be like me soon ♥️

DON'T

join

the Konrad-side!

Or you will be doomed to post paragraphs repeating things tenfold that no one ever reads for eternity! geek

Oh, and complain every 2mins about how s**tty te country is , hihihihihihihihi lol!
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-22, 17:25

^truedat

Also: Muhezain + 1 kazillion

Babyboom came here as new guys and you treated them like a treat. Now they've become what you pushed them towards. And I fully support them. And with every election, they will become and increasingly bigger voice to keep in account.

I for one welcome these new Babyboom overlords.

EDIT: also Copro4CP
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by JdlF 2013-03-22, 17:51

Have to agree with the "teated like a treat". Even if I don't like what they did lately ^^'.

But who is the so called "you"? In ATO we were quite inactive on this topic; even helping newcomers from time to time (i know beaver took lot of time doing this).
JdlF
JdlF
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-22, 20:16

"you"= the forum elite. The usual forum crew who rotates power in this country. Just look at past presidents
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by JdlF 2013-03-22, 23:49

shadowukcs wrote:"you"= the forum elite. The usual forum crew who rotates power in this country. Just look at past presidents

I don't really see any forum elite. I see active people on forums.
JdlF
JdlF
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-23, 02:53

shadowukcs wrote:"you"= the forum elite. The usual forum crew who rotates power in this country. Just look at past presidents

Said the guy with 7222 forum post Rolling Eyes
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2013-03-23, 08:34

Haha oh you guys never change Smile
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tommot 2013-03-23, 14:27

Same story...different tune.

That's all
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mEd 2013-03-23, 21:04

Truth... and lies.

That's all
mEd
mEd
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-23, 22:08

Muhezain wrote:Truth... and lies.

That's all

Lies = a lot

Truth, well, this game is political and therefor subjective. I don't respect people by how profound/responsible/close (to mine) their opinion is, but how easily they accept different opinions and learn from other people.

This doesn't mean I hate people not doing so, repeating their view stubbornly as it were the Holy Truth or start attacking people in any way, from accusation to deeds. But I believe they can evolve to openness, and even how difficult it is to bring them there, I will always believe it's possible.
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-23, 22:26

my point of view .
Well , this is boring : work, fight, train , get the DO done ... Then what ??? Nothing ! What should I do, what should I do... AAA, ok, let`s start a internet fight.
to do list :
1. plan the hole thing (material : pencil, paper, coffe)
2. Make a wound in a hart of a patriot (sharp words, personal attacks, kill his cat or steal a UM )
3. start to debate with the patriots suckers that really believe that the hole thing it`s real - like a real problem of the country.
4. enjoy the mess (material : popcorn, cola and a good chair).

yes, my opinion. That is why I just can not be a part of his evil plan. I know he is enjoying. He likes to create mess. He is young , he does not understand this game so he creates his own game , his own point of view about this game - finally he gets in his own trap and start to believe in it like it wasn`t really a weekend prank.
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by mEd 2013-03-23, 23:13

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:my point of view .
Well , this is boring : work, fight, train , get the DO done ... Then what ??? Nothing ! What should I do, what should I do... AAA, ok, let`s start a internet fight.
to do list :
2. Make a wound in a hart of a patriot (sharp words, personal attacks, kill his cat or steal a UM )
3. start to debate with the patriots suckers that really believe that the hole thing it`s real - like a real problem of the country.

yes, my opinion. That is why I just can not be a part of his evil plan. I know he is enjoying. He likes to create mess. He is young , he does not understand this game so he creates his own game , his own point of view about this game - finally he gets in his own trap and start to believe in it like it wasn`t really a weekend prank.

What?
mEd
mEd
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-24, 01:36

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:my point of view .
to do list :

what x2? ? ?

Also: patriotism in an internet game? Do you even know how pathetic that sounds?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2013-03-24, 06:56

Shadow, everyone know how pathetic that sounds. But some people choose to ignore it by shoving their internet country flags up their butt
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-24, 10:22

You all fail to understand because you do like this fights. I was trying to say that this dude Coryn , come here, drops a bomb like : REST IN PEACES BELGIUM, and then f*** enjoying the result... And my answer to this is .... I already have been warned one time for bad language... so I will just scream it inside...
About the patriotism in this internet games : oh, I really wanna see you all conquered by Netherlands or France...then you just gonna say : yeah,,, no problem , I did`nt like Belgium anyway, no ?! I do understand that it is not a real life kind of patriotism yet there is a felling.
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2013-03-24, 11:11

I think NSD has a point here. Okay, yes, we do put country names out there and fight for our eCountries, but for most of this, this isn't really patriotism as in love of a place on a map. I've never even set foot in RL Belgium (would like to, but so would I like to visit other places). When I am fighting, it is not for boundaries (which even in RL are usually artificially drawn). I am not a nationalist in game or in RL. What I am is a team player, and I fight for the community. Call it patriotism, call it team spirit, call it whatever you like, it all boils down to the same thing. It is identifying yourself with a group of people with like interests and working together to promote those interests. shadow, you of all people, as long as you have been around here, know that many many young players have been welcomed here and given a chance. It has nothing to do with that. What it does have to do with, imo, is attitude. If you come in here knowing nothing about what is going on and start swinging your fists, people are not going to react well. That's not shutting new people out. It's defending against aggression.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-24, 11:19

+1
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-24, 11:43

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:You all fail to understand because you do like this fights. I was trying to say that this dude Coryn , come here, drops a bomb like : REST IN PEACES BELGIUM, and then f*** enjoying the result... And my answer to this is .... I already have been warned one time for bad language... so I will just scream it inside...
About the patriotism in this internet games : oh, I really wanna see you all conquered by Netherlands or France...then you just gonna say : yeah,,, no problem , I did`nt like Belgium anyway, no ?! I do understand that it is not a real life kind of patriotism yet there is a felling.

Personally I'd like nothing more than us being conquered by NL or France. Want to know why? It would break the monotony, make us more active again, give purpose, boos the economy, ...

MaryamQ wrote: If you come in here knowing nothing about what is going on and start swinging your fists, people are not going to react well. That's not shutting new people out. It's defending against aggression.

I think you've missed the chronological order of things. Mainly the part where Babyboom came here with good intentions, the ruling elite saw them as a threat for their little powertrip, gave them a fist in the hopes that they would leave and then acted surprised and with tears when babyboom gave them a fist back.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-03-24, 11:55

i think it's very important to make a summary of our past to new players at first, then they can understand why we are worry about a lot of players who want take a big place of the activities of ebelgium.

New players are the new generation, we can't stay several players always in the same place : political, economic and armies.

The past of ebelgium wasn't pretty, since the division of eNL+eBelgium, we were under attack of several countries. A big battle to keep our country neutral in a lot of wars. Now the situation is changing.
Battles to evince Pto, the destruction of ebelgium. Attack from several countries, political attack.

But new players want make a lot of things, former players are worry to change their efforts (you can't see le lot of things done in the past).

The problem is there. New players are happy to change ebelgium, and former gamers are worry see destroyed their efforts. If the communication would be good between those categories, we wouldn't see this problem now.

A country in this game must be structured, organized. The slightest error can destroy the country. No communication, no information : the result it's a battle between news and former ebelgian's. But in this story we must be honest : we want the same goal (A strong and good country).

I hope that's in the future more communication and finally an union to win a nice team for ebelgium.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2013-03-24, 18:58

shadowukcs wrote:
Personally I'd like nothing more than us being conquered by NL or France. Want to know why? It would break the monotony, make us more active again, give purpose, boos the economy, ...

I've been supporting this for ages, but I never gathered enough support to do this.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-24, 19:43

shadowukcs wrote:

Then move there, become the CP and then attack us. End of story
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-24, 21:19

The Dutch hates Shadow due to his personality flaws and will never let him in ^__^
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-24, 21:28

>Implying I would not rather hang myself and put my testicles in a blender before ever joining eNL. I wouldn't even join them if they had 100/100 bonuses and ruled 99% of the erepublik map.

Also konrad: many eBelgians feel the same about you. But for some reason you don't seem to get that message either.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-24, 21:33

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

I could do that... OR.... I could stay here, help babyboom in power and together attack them from here out, ensuring a population boost for eBelgium, more fun for its citizens, a boost in our economy and an activity boost in our media....
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-24, 21:54

shadowukcs wrote:
Nihil.sine.deo wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

I could do that... OR.... I could stay here, help babyboom in power and together attack them from here out, ensuring a population boost for eBelgium, more fun for its citizens, a boost in our economy and an activity boost in our media....

You mean Take Over the Political module and destroy all of this just for fun. Sounds good , I would take two please, for take away...far far away from this world...

Yes, I know, I wanna have fun too, I wanna have a war soon , but if that means to destroy all that we have here, now, than I will say, lets wait a little bit, lets make a plan , talk about it. Stop the fighting , stop pointing fingers. All of us. All that we do is destroying ourselves from inside out. Lets just be a team. We are nearly 50 active citizens and we can not get along. Imagine if we were 500 active... All I`m saying is that if we take a step back and look to this big picture, at the place where we are today we can see that there are no big problems. We just have a problem with communication. We have to stop saying things about persons. A good communication between 2 people is one were these people stick to talking about the problem it self not bringing in any history or personal feelings. Just saying. Lets stop it.

[youtube][/youtube]
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-25, 02:31

shadowukcs wrote:Also konrad: many eBelgians feel the same about you. But for some reason you don't seem to get that message either.

If eBelgians means illegal immigrants, PTOers, and people like you who wants to destroy the eBE constitution...
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2013-03-25, 03:32

I totally agree with NSD's last post. I have never understood why some people only seem to be able to have fun by destroying things for others. There is no reason this small community can't find a middle ground, one where nobody has everything but everybody has something. If you have issues, okay, air them here, but stop making other people the issues. You want more respect? Show some for others. You want opportunities to hold office? Show that you can work as part of a team. Stop acting like 3-year-olds - and I'm saying this to both sides - and start making some attempts at working together instead of only for yourself.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-03-25, 04:22

MaryamQ wrote: You want more respect? Show some for others.
I hope you're not talking to me here.

MaryamQ wrote:I totally agree with NSD's last post.
NSD is one of the most toxic member of this community. (Maybe I'm a bit arsh here)
But let's quote his last post for the sake of it.

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:but if that means to destroy all that we have here, now, than I will say, lets wait a little bit
eBelgium : RIP 2ed5rpl

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:Stop pointing fingers. All of us
Well... Since you just pointed the Babyboom Party as a PTO force in the same message, you're not the best person to give lesson, are you ?

You're one of my most active haters, come on ! At least be coherent in what you're saying.

MaryamQ wrote:
You want opportunities to hold office? Show that you can work as part of a team.

http://www.erepbelgium.com/t8644-ebelgique-tutoriel
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t8568-first-step-into-the-game-basic-tutorial
http://babycoryn.wordpress.com
http://www.erepublik.com/fr/newspaper/babyboom-diary-286836/1
http://www.erepublik.com/fr/article/-moe-first-step-into-the-game--2221347/1/20
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t8324-parti-politique-babyboom

All that as a one time MoE. I did more then my job, I proved many times I could work with anyone in eBe and wont forget to give them the credit they deserv.
Stijn is a great example.
In fact : I challenge you to find any eBe member that worked as hard as me for eBelgium this month.

I was a great and positive member of this community.
But this community is disgusting, I'm sorry. My limit stop right there.

Insult ?
Abuse of your moderator right,
Steal of the eBelgian money,
hateoverload,
and last but not least, use of my personal information.

Change your mindset, prove that eBelgium isnt this "friendlyhouse where everything is allowed as long as you're part of the team" and then maybe we'll have a corteous and constructive debate.
And by proving, I mean, PROVE IT.

I supported TC from ATO and a Vegan from H.O.P.E.

Is ATO/RB/Union-unie able to vote for any other candidate then their own coalition ?
Could be jens leupe : I don't care.

Show that you too, you can support somone els. Not by politics interest nor friendship.
Only for the good purpose of uniting eBelgium.

Untill then, I strongly believe you will keep allowing abuse from your governement and you're not worth my time and effort.

Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-25, 11:23

Coprolyth wrote:
MaryamQ wrote: You want more respect? Show some for others.
I hope you're not talking to me here.

MaryamQ wrote:I totally agree with NSD's last post.
NSD is one of the most toxic member of this community. (Maybe I'm a bit arsh here)
But let's quote his last post for the sake of it.

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:but if that means to destroy all that we have here, now, than I will say, lets wait a little bit
eBelgium : RIP 2ed5rpl

Nihil.sine.deo wrote:Stop pointing fingers. All of us
Well... Since you just pointed the Babyboom Party as a PTO force in the same message, you're not the best person to give lesson, are you ?

You're one of my most active haters, come on ! At least be coherent in what you're saying.

MaryamQ wrote:
You want opportunities to hold office? Show that you can work as part of a team.

http://www.erepbelgium.com/t8644-ebelgique-tutoriel
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t8568-first-step-into-the-game-basic-tutorial
http://babycoryn.wordpress.com
http://www.erepublik.com/fr/newspaper/babyboom-diary-286836/1
http://www.erepublik.com/fr/article/-moe-first-step-into-the-game--2221347/1/20
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t8324-parti-politique-babyboom

All that as a one time MoE. I did more then my job, I proved many times I could work with anyone in eBe and wont forget to give them the credit they deserv.
Stijn is a great example.
In fact : I challenge you to find any eBe member that worked as hard as me for eBelgium this month.

I was a great and positive member of this community.
But this community is disgusting, I'm sorry. My limit stop right there.

Insult ?
Abuse of your moderator right,
Steal of the eBelgian money,
hateoverload,
and last but not least, use of my personal information.

Change your mindset, prove that eBelgium isnt this "friendlyhouse where everything is allowed as long as you're part of the team" and then maybe we'll have a corteous and constructive debate.
And by proving, I mean, PROVE IT.

I supported TC from ATO and a Vegan from H.O.P.E.

Is ATO/RB/Union-unie able to vote for any other candidate then their own coalition ?
Could be jens leupe : I don't care.

Show that you too, you can support somone els. Not by politics interest nor friendship.
Only for the good purpose of uniting eBelgium.

Untill then, I strongly believe you will keep allowing abuse from your governement and you're not worth my time and effort.

You never was a good productive member of society. All you do with your aid articles are to flash your BB logo around and it is nothing more than political adverts for political movement. You bribe noobs to join your party by offering them money and goods. In the end you only seek political power and domination. You/ your party also used multi and allowed illegal immigrants in. You cross the line of decency and fair play long ago.

You bash everyone who disagree with you. You try to kill of Kylero by spamming tickets to the eRep mods/admins and when they said you have no case, you tried to kill him off in eBE political life. You tried to kill me off with Shadow's purge and that failed. You and your party stole the BTA and Yannis a FEW DAYS LATER made up some lame excuse that it is some protest. I never saw a protest in which the deed is done but the message is delayed for many days. In the end it is a BS story. You then try to impeach Boer Jan illegally. So when are you a positive member of the society? Never!

You are a small petty power hungry tyrant and is acting worst than before since things did not go your way. You may have some die hard gang members to support you but with you acting up like this, you will not gain much more moderates. The only way you will achieve power now is via multis and illegals.

I think you should reform your ways and heed the advice and wisdom of MaryamQ. It is not too late to reform yourself.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-03-25, 12:08

You try to kill of Kylero by spamming tickets to the eRep mods/admins and when they said you have no case, you tried to kill him off in eBE political life.

when kylero blackmailed me to give him 5 gold, I reported his message, it's true.
I didnt send any other ticket so that's a lie.

Kylero killed himselfin eBe political life, and I'm pretty sure everyone will agree on that.

wisdom
Konrad, please.
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by NicknameFromRonny 2013-03-25, 12:48

Konrad Neumann wrote:[...] you/your party [...] allowed illegal immigrants in. [...]

I'm not gonna get started on the rest of the discussion Konrad vs. Copro (my comfy seat seems a better residence than the tub for mud fights) but as IO I must say that this is at least a semi-incorrect note. As far as my list of accepted immigrants by BB (/BB-affiliated people) goes (I don't have that list in my hand, just reading it IG atm), I see

Liberticide: accepted correctly
Ambarche: accepted correctly (?, not sure, log is not that clear, but probably yes)
Comm. Alech: accepted correctly
Luigi56: accepted correctly
Viridi: accepted incorrectly
Beaverss: accepted incorrectly

For the two last ones, MCK has said a mea culpa, it was a case of miscommunication. A case I was (as IO) not really happy about but it's better to have that miscommunication with people like Viridi/Beaver, so it won't happen again with more 'dangerous' people.

I would like to note that this post is not meant to meddle in this Konrad-Copro (I'm thinking about Conprorad, bit like Brangelina, to name it further on)-discussion, nor is this taking a stand on the other topics of that discussion. If I wanted to take a stand about them, I did it before. All I'm trying to do is to make sure (as impossible as it seems), we're still discussing facts here or at least to provide those to those who are still interested in those. (this sentence has a big dose of those, dawg)
NicknameFromRonny
NicknameFromRonny
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaver 2013-03-25, 12:55

For information : Ambarche has been accepted following the rules Wink
Beaver
Beaver
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-03-25, 13:15

i'm thinking in this moment about several countries who had a lot of wars and who were destroyed so many times. They are bored of this situation.

When we are alive, like our little country, we want more fun.

It is difficult to make everybody satisfied.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2013-03-25, 14:04

That is an eternal problem in eBelgium. It is true citizens almost always want more wars, but they don't want to be wiped. Our neighbors in eNL have been under Polish control for months at a time. Yes, they have fights, but they don't seem to be enjoying it. I think the same could be said about eUK when they had no Congress for several months running. tbh, I don't think there is a solution to this that will make everybody happy.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next