i would like to say about HOPE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i would like to say about HOPE

Post by Elynea on 2013-05-25, 09:36

I would like to see all members who accepted in immigration without approuval banned from this forum.

Manneken Piss is a very bad person in ebelgium :

You can see 3 news persons who are in the top of his lit for congress. He had the choice !

Those persons are croates. You maybe don't know the last month eSwitzerland had already a group of Croates in their congress. They are making the same this month but here.

We don't need this kind of persons in our country who are destroying our work since a long time.
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Re: i would like to say about HOPE

Post by MaryamQ on 2013-05-25, 10:18

I'm glad you pointed this out, Elynea. I had noticed, too, that there were citizens accepted without approval, all in the last two days, who were on the top of their list. This is not democratic, and our citizens need to be aware.
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 11:11

How hypocrite. How many times haven't you accepted people into this country without congress approval, ely? You've done the exact same and you never (or barely) got punished for it. Shall we ban you too then?

Besides, we've already said this many times, we refuse to accept the dictatorial immigration laws you wish to force on us. We've already stated this a zillion times, but if you guys fail to understand that, that's your problem. MP barely visits these forums so I sincerely doubt he would care. HOPE it's communications via PM's anyway.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 11:23

http://www.erepbelgium.com/t7316-list-immigration-offences

I would like to see Elynea who accepted in immigration without approuval banned from this forum.

Elynea is a very bad person in eBelgium:

You can see 1 news persons who are in the top of her lit for congress. She had the choice !

That persons are evil. You maybe don't know the last month eSwitzerland had already a group of evil people in their congress. They are making the same this month but here.

We don't need this kind of persons in our country who are destroying our work since a long time.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi on 2013-05-25, 11:31

Lol, on this I side with Shad Elynea ^^. You're not the best placed to complain about that^^.

Full details: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2013-05-25, 12:29

shadowukcs wrote:http://www.erepbelgium.com/t7316-list-immigration-offences

I would like to see Elynea who accepted in immigration without approuval banned from this forum.

Elynea is a very bad person in eBelgium:

You can see 1 news persons who are in the top of her lit for congress. She had the choice !

That persons are evil. You maybe don't know the last month eSwitzerland had already a group of evil people in their congress. They are making the same this month but here.

i don't agree your post, because i accepted a person yes, but there was a debate. I din't understand a part in english with the officer of immigration needed to accept this person too.

I was the first person to said you can ban me if i made one offence.

Dont find this excuse about me, to make your propaganda.

I'm just surprise for the post of jofroi, because i explained that! you didn't see that? Jofroi.

maybe you don't like me, that's all jofroi. In this game we can't be appreciate from every person. You are free to think what you want. And don't worry soon i will leave ebelgium. You will be happy.
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi on 2013-05-25, 12:54

I do like you Elynea and I do not care about your immigration offense, but you have bypassed several times the immigration procedure in the past Wink.

Full details: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2013-05-25, 13:12

Jofroi wrote:I do like you Elynea and I do not care about your immigration offense, but you have bypassed several times the immigration procedure in the past Wink.

one offence, if you see more, you can put here the screen
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 13:29

Elynea wrote:
i don't agree your post, because i accepted a person yes, but there was a debate. I din't understand a part in english with the officer of immigration needed to accept this person too.

I was the first person to said you can ban me if i made one offence.

Dont find this excuse about me, to make your propaganda.

I'm just surprise for the post of jofroi, because i explained that! you didn't see that? Jofroi.

maybe you don't like me, that's all jofroi. In this game we can't be appreciate from every person. You are free to think what you want. And don't worry soon i will leave ebelgium. You will be happy.

We don't hate you, Elynea. In fact I think you are quite nice and funny in a clumsy way. I was merely pointing out that it's hypocrite to ask for the ban of people because they did something you did as well.

On top of that, I find it somewhat racist how you act to the 2 or 3 newly joined Croatian players. They have done nothing wrong except run for congress. I don't think that's a crime, is it? They haven't done anything wrong and you're sh*tting on them for no good reason other than the fact that they're RL croatian.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2013-05-25, 13:51

Just for you Shadow and you can go talk with persons who are in Austria to confirm this information !

Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis on 2013-05-25, 18:28

Ok, if Elynea can't, then I will, because it's ridiculous to justify actions with arguments as "you did it too" or "you also did something bad".

I would like to see all members who accepted in immigration without approuval banned from this forum.

Manneken Piss is a very bad person in ebelgium :

You can see 3 news persons who are in the top of his lit for congress. He had the choice !

Those persons are croates. You maybe don't know the last month eSwitzerland had already a group of Croates in their congress. They are making the same this month but here.

Good luck trying to find how "hypocrite" I am, since there are clear indications of those people being a highly probable PTO-threat and I never broke the law in any way. GL Shaddie
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ on 2013-05-25, 19:40

You also will not find any instance where I accepted someone outside procedures, and I also support Elynea's assertions, although not necessarily her request for a forum ban, which I consider ineffective.

These guys are clear PTOers, I am 99% sure they were accepted by HOPE with full knowledge of that, and I consider this an open declaration of war against eBe.
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 19:59

I'm not going to call you a hypocrite, Yannis. But I am going to say that I'm rather surprised to find out I was wrong about you. I always considered you one of the select few rationally intelligent people on this forum. The majority of this forum are retards. Let's face it, I often facepalm at the stupidity of the large majority of people in this game and on this forum. They don't think rationally, they are emotional idiots. Clearly you belong to the last group then. Shame.

You and me, I always figured, not so much. Obviously I was mistaken in you.

What good does it do to ban these people? They barely use this forum. Why should they? Our HOPE mailings are twice as active as this burned out forum that's only a mere shadow of it's former glory days. By banning them here you're not doing anything. All you do is cutting off your few means of communication with them in order to find a solution for your conflict and means to integrate them in your "community". You are just like North Korea that's closing down it's one and only border post with S-Korea. You don't win the war with this. You don't strike your enemy with this. All you do is make it harder on yourself in a later stage.

My God, you people are dumb. You guys really ought to read some Machiavelli or some Robert Greene before playing this game.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 20:01

MaryamQ wrote:You also will not find any instance where I accepted someone outside procedures, and I also support Elynea's assertions, although not necessarily her request for a forum ban, which I consider ineffective.

These guys are clear PTOers, I am 99% sure they were accepted by HOPE with full knowledge of that, and I consider this an open declaration of war against eBe.

And a forumban will help you magically remove them, or what?

You may be old, but you're not the fairy godmother who can magically disappear people.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat on 2013-05-25, 20:07

shadowukcs wrote:I'm not going to call you a hypocrite, Yannis. But I am going to say that I'm rather surprised to find out I was wrong about you. I always considered you one of the select few rationally intelligent people on this forum. The majority of this forum are retards. Let's face it, I often facepalm at the stupidity of the large majority of people in this game and on this forum. They don't think rationally, they are emotional idiots. Clearly you belong to the last group then. Shame.

You and me, I always figured, not so much. Obviously I was mistaken in you.

What good does it do to ban these people? They barely use this forum. Why should they? Our HOPE mailings are twice as active as this burned out forum that's only a mere shadow of it's former glory days. By banning them here you're not doing anything. All you do is cutting off your few means of communication with them in order to find a solution for your conflict and means to integrate them in your "community". You are just like North Korea that's closing down it's one and only border post with S-Korea. You don't win the war with this. You don't strike your enemy with this. All you do is make it harder on yourself in a later stage.

My God, you people are dumb. You guys really ought to read some Machiavelli or some Robert Greene before playing this game.

As if HOPE did any real efforts, it's not like we offered them some jobs in the gov or atleast a talk. Nah it's better to let them win the elections with their army of mutlies. (Don't say that the 40+ citizens who joined us the last three days are normal)
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ on 2013-05-25, 20:19

shadowukcs wrote:
MaryamQ wrote:You also will not find any instance where I accepted someone outside procedures, and I also support Elynea's assertions, although not necessarily her request for a forum ban, which I consider ineffective.

And a forumban will help you magically remove them, or what?

You may be old, but you're not the fairy godmother who can magically disappear people.

Please reread my post. I did not say they should be forum banned, and I'm not trying to be fairy godmother, but don't try to dodge the issue. This is a clear support of a PTO attempt by people who have previously failed in other eCountries, and as such I consider it an act of treason against eBe. I know a forum ban doesn't work, but that doesn't mean I don't consider us at war.
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 20:27

MCKitkat wrote:

As if HOPE did any real efforts, it's not like we offered them some jobs in the gov or atleast a talk. Nah it's better to let them win the elections with their army of mutlies. (Don't say that the 40+ citizens who joined us the last three days are normal)

Hey, I'm just a bystander who enjoys this show. I'm barely active and just play this game to make fun of people.

Personally, I find this entire situation hilarious. The fact that you are going to ban some people and are openly shooting yourselves in the foot by doing it only makes this more funnier for me. Especially since most of you are too stupid to realize how futile it is.

That being said, they just got 44% of congress and their percentage is only rising. You'd have to be a massive moron to ignore them. What will you do when they reach 51% and decide to cockblock the entire country? Are you still going to scream how they are PTO'ers and refuse to work with them? Good luck running the country then. You won't even be able to pass a MPP without their consent.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 20:35

MaryamQ wrote:
Please reread my post. I did not say they should be forum banned, and I'm not trying to be fairy godmother, but don't try to dodge the issue. This is a clear support of a PTO attempt by people who have previously failed in other eCountries, and as such I consider it an act of treason against eBe. I know a forum ban doesn't work, but that doesn't mean I don't consider us at war.

Shadow's guidebook for erepublik
Lesson 1: Act rationally, block out emotions.
Lesson 2: Refrain from using big words with no meaning.

"I consider us at war"... Someone please get the drums and the bannermen! To the frontlines! I can hear the Croatians pissing their pants all the way from over here! They are definitely fearing you now.

Truth is, MQ, that's nothing more than a loaded phrase with heavy words but with no meaning, no clever thinking and no action in it. Hollow words, because other than organizing a ATO movement next presidential elections, you cannot do anything about this. (And a coalition against HOPE is something you would have done otherwise anyway).

Don't worry guys, MQ's got this

shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2013-05-25, 21:05

All I see is Shadow purposely ignoring the fact that HOPE is PTOing the country. He does not care as he enjoys seeing eBE being PTOed. Despite the clear simple logic of our most temperate and object members (MaryamQ, Elynea, and Yannis), Shadow and other trouble makers insist that there is no problem with open door policies and the HOPE PTO.

They are embolden and they will continue to fight a war against the will and interest of the community.

At this point, I think we should consider requesting COT for anti PTO help. Not for this election as it is too late, but for CP and future congress elections.
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2013-05-25, 21:23

i don't care about Shadow konrad. He always says bull...it
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-25, 21:44

Konrad Neumann wrote:All I see is Shadow purposely ignoring the fact that HOPE is PTOing the country. He does not care as he enjoys seeing eBE being PTOed. Despite the clear simple logic of our most temperate and object members (MaryamQ, Elynea, and Yannis), Shadow and other trouble makers insist that there is no problem with open door policies and the HOPE PTO.

They are embolden and they will continue to fight a war against the will and interest of the community.

At this point, I think we should consider requesting COT for anti PTO help. Not for this election as it is too late, but for CP and future congress elections.

This community your speak of... is that with or without the 44% of eBelgian citizens who vote for HOPE?

As for HOPE, you never really wanted to work with them. Sure, you gave them 1 or 2 ministerial positions to ease your mind and be able to say "see, we did try to work with" but in reality you never really wanted to work with them. Your members such a Tony cliford still mocked them in articles, you still tried to block them every election, you still silently tried to oppose every move they made. You see yourselves as "the good guys" in this, but you're not. You're the ultra-conservative racists, who want the power in eBelgium to stay in their own "clique" and leave no room for newcomers. The ones who do not like Romanians, Croatians, Serbians,... coming to eBelgium, because you've heard they're all PTO'ers. Are you really that stupid to believe that 44% of eBelgium are PTO'ers? Are you really so naive to think that they are all foreigners and that there aren't any long-time Belgians in HOPE?

As for me being a trouble-maker, Konrad. Pot-Kettle. You where more liked in Germany. Maybe you should consider going back there.

And please, do call in CoT. Then maybe the Croatians will call upon TWO or some other alliance we can go back to the first days after UNL. I remember how that nearly completely destroyed eBE, but created hilarious situations with 700 vs 700 voters on each side.

In the end, I'm just a bystander enjoying this wonderful show.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis on 2013-05-25, 21:59

shadowukcs wrote:In the end, I'm just a bystander enjoying this wonderful show.

Stop pretending you're a bystander. Razz
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Maresal Lengas on 2013-05-25, 22:58

HOPE have no dignity Smile and if that guy tried to announce us, he never done it if wasnt true Smile

I am and i LOVE !!! Need anything else? BE NICE!

RL Romanian!
Founder of The Belgian Dream

1x CP of Belgium
3x Congress Member in eRo
3x Ambassador of eBelgium in eRomania
7x Congress Member of eBe (The Reformist Movement/The Belgian Dream)
1x vMoD (may 2013)
1x MoFA (june 2013 - McKitKat)
1x MoD (july 2013 - Elynea)

(formerly known as O'Riley)
Maresal Lengas
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by G.W.Junior on 2013-05-25, 23:03

Shado is right i will prove tomorrow that not only HOPE members vote HOPE today we already 51 votes

we have 53 members but not all are active every day do you remember that

25 players work for me? and i can tell you that full HOPE members work for me and too many not come work today

The true is Belgium make a choice and they choice HOPE
G.W.Junior
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by G.W.Junior on 2013-05-25, 23:15

And i can tell you that 20 or 22 members from my Party connected today

The small party who not get in top 5

Also vote for HOPE

Now we don't want nothing bad for Belgium we want changes and active government

The reality is that no one of you post a political debate or presentation in newspaper a part me and konrad

The 2 or 3 last injurious article from Mckitkat and Clifford in the election day
not give no one answer for ebe only hatred and liers

Too late boys eBe make a choice and you know it
G.W.Junior
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2013-05-26, 00:19

shadowukcs wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:All I see is Shadow purposely ignoring the fact that HOPE is PTOing the country. He does not care as he enjoys seeing eBE being PTOed. Despite the clear simple logic of our most temperate and object members (MaryamQ, Elynea, and Yannis), Shadow and other trouble makers insist that there is no problem with open door policies and the HOPE PTO.

This community your speak of... is that with or without the 44% of eBelgian citizens who vote for HOPE?

As for HOPE, you never really wanted to work with them. Sure, you gave them 1 or 2 ministerial positions to ease your mind and be able to say "see, we did try to work with" but in reality you never really wanted to work with them. Your members such a Tony cliford still mocked them in articles, you still tried to block them every election, you still silently tried to oppose every move they made. You see yourselves as "the good guys" in this, but you're not. You're the ultra-conservative racists, who want the power in eBelgium to stay in their own "clique" and leave no room for newcomers. The ones who do not like Romanians, Croatians, Serbians,... coming to eBelgium, because you've heard they're all PTO'ers. Are you really that stupid to believe that 44% of eBelgium are PTO'ers? Are you really so naive to think that they are all foreigners and that there aren't any long-time Belgians in HOPE?

As for me being a trouble-maker, Konrad. Pot-Kettle. You where more liked in Germany. Maybe you should consider going back there.

And please, do call in CoT. Then maybe the Croatians will call upon TWO or some other alliance we can go back to the first days after UNL. I remember how that nearly completely destroyed eBE, but created hilarious situations with 700 vs 700 voters on each side.

I agree with Elynea, are you full of sh*t. Get your facts right Shadow.

Fact:
-They do not like our laws and refuse to follow them
-They boycott our forums since they did not win debates
-They tried referendums but did not favor their cause
-They did illegal immigration despite attempts of compromises

All we have to do is to look at history, they are the ones who is on a vendetta against our laws and traditions of the community. All citizens have the right to debate and to evoke change via democratic means. They tried and they did not win on their issues. That is they are PTOing eBE now. In the end, it is HOPE members who should listen to the people of eBE. You think this election is a victory? Maybe from your perspective you did but in the end it will backfire as more people will see this crap and no longer tolerate it.

As to your TWO comment, I really loled on that one. Are you really that daft? You are so blatant on your hostility towards our community that you even suggest TWO PTO. So why don't you call for it. Might as well, I mean your criminal record of stealing, not paying debts is not long enough. Might as well add treason as well. So little shadow, please do call TWO and make my day. I suspect they do not know you nor will they listen to you. Even if they do, why not, make our day.
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2013-05-26, 09:57

G.W.Junior wrote:And i can tell you that 20 or 22 members from my Party connected today

The small party who not get in top 5

Also vote for HOPE

Now we don't want nothing bad for Belgium we want changes and active government

The reality is that no one of you post a political debate or presentation in newspaper a part me and konrad

The 2 or 3 last injurious article from Mckitkat and Clifford in the election day
not give no one answer for ebe only hatred and liers

Too late boys eBe make a choice and you know it

Tu ne comprends toujours pas la concéquence de vos actes. Les personnes que vous avez fait rentrées sur le territoire, ils en ont rien à faire de HOPE. Vous n'avez été qu'une porte d'entrée. Dans un sens vous avez été leur marrionnette. J'espère qu'en plus vous ne les avez pas payés ? Ces joueurs sont connus dans plusieurs pays.

Alors quand je lis 24 membres actifs par jour? Vous êtes combien? Donc cela veut dire que la moitié de vos votants sont des fantomes.

On en reparlera dans quelques mois.
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by G.W.Junior on 2013-05-26, 10:47

Chez toi comme chez moi, il y a des joueurs qui ne se connect pas tous les jours c'est leur droit!

Des connection aleatoire et hier beaucoup ne sont pas connecté

accepte votre défaite car c'est la democratie qui a librement choisi

Celebration mode [ ON ]
Please Cool

G.W.Junior
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea on 2013-05-26, 10:54

mais GW JUNIOR, il n'y a de défaite que pour le pays, mon très cher.

Tu le comprendras très vite. crois-moi.
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-26, 12:30

Konrad Neumann wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

I agree with Elynea, are you full of sh*t. Get your facts right Shadow.

Fact:
-They do not like our laws and refuse to follow them
-They boycott our forums since they did not win debates
-They tried referendums but did not favor their cause
-They did illegal immigration despite attempts of compromises

All we have to do is to look at history, they are the ones who is on a vendetta against our laws and traditions of the community. All citizens have the right to debate and to evoke change via democratic means. They tried and they did not win on their issues. That is they are PTOing eBE now. In the end, it is HOPE members who should listen to the people of eBE. You think this election is a victory? Maybe from your perspective you did but in the end it will backfire as more people will see this crap and no longer tolerate it.

As to your TWO comment, I really loled on that one. Are you really that daft? You are so blatant on your hostility towards our community that you even suggest TWO PTO. So why don't you call for it. Might as well, I mean your criminal record of stealing, not paying debts is not long enough. Might as well add treason as well. So little shadow, please do call TWO and make my day. I suspect they do not know you nor will they listen to you. Even if they do, why not, make our day.

post was too long, didn't even read

shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat on 2013-05-26, 15:04

Well look what happened, HOPE lost 5 votes in the end, and UU 2.

Implying that there were no multi accounts voting ....

Busted again.
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-26, 15:17

MCKitkat wrote:Well look what happened, HOPE lost 5 votes in the end, and UU 2.

Busted again.

>50 votes
>5 multi's
>nags about multi's

Do you have any idea how retarded you're sounding right now? Seriously? Ever election has multi's. If where are only 7 multi's out of 146 votes this elections (4,7%) I call that a huge success because you won't find many countries with such a low multi rating. In fact, I don't think you'll find any.

shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2013-05-26, 15:30

shadowukcs wrote:
MCKitkat wrote:Well look what happened, HOPE lost 5 votes in the end, and UU 2.

Busted again.

>50 votes
>5 multi's
>nags about multi's

Do you have any idea how retarded you're sounding right now? Seriously? Ever election has multi's. If where are only 7 multi's out of 146 votes this elections (4,7%) I call that a huge success because you won't find many countries with such a low multi rating. In fact, I don't think you'll find any.

If mememeing and trying to justify your position makes little shadow feels better then please do carry on. In the end eBE know what you and HOPE did. You are a multi using PTO force and is considered to be hostile to eBE. So continue your little BS and deluded fantasies. If you cannot compete with honor and facts, HOPE and Shadow cheats with PTO/illegals/ multies. Enjoy your so call hollow victory but I really think you have no satisfaction from it for it is really hollow. You have to turn to gloating in an attempt to enjoy the disappointment of others.

Oh and I also want to congratulate your nice CP election results last month. I hope you will as Lin0 would say, "Have the CP tools to run again." for eBE needs more elections like that of last month.
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-26, 16:11

Konrad Neumann wrote:
If mememeing and trying to justify your position makes little shadow feels better then please do carry on. In the end eBE know what you and HOPE did. You are a multi using PTO force and is considered to be hostile to eBE. So continue your little BS and deluded fantasies. If you cannot compete with honor and facts, HOPE and Shadow cheats with PTO/illegals/ multies. Enjoy your so call hollow victory but I really think you have no satisfaction from it for it is really hollow. You have to turn to gloating in an attempt to enjoy the disappointment of others.

Oh and I also want to congratulate your nice CP election results last month. I hope you will as Lin0 would say, "Have the CP tools to run again." for eBE needs more elections like that of last month.

first off, if you accuse someone of being a cheater, get some proof. I have never cheated in my life and never will. So try your false fantasies on someone else.

As for the CP elections, twas more of a lulz election anyway. Just like this election.

shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2013-05-26, 16:22

shadowukcs wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:

first off, if you accuse someone of being a cheater, get some proof. I have never cheated in my life and never will. So try your false fantasies on someone else.

As for the CP elections, twas more of a lulz election anyway. Just like this election.

I see Shadow is upset and must push the report button. Did someone hurt your feelings? Why don't you tell your mass PM to HOPE members to tell them to bully me out of the country. To "make Konrad feel unwelcomed."

As to facts, look at your history, it is is that of a criminal. Stealing, defaulting debt, and not even suggest calling TWO to PTO eBE. HOPE has many multis and illegals. You can deny and lie all you want. They are not banned this time but they will next time. You can continue to preach to yourself and your little flock but I think eBE sees who you are and who HOPE is. It is rather late for I warned of this for months, but late better than never. In the end, your political future in the legit community will be much harder now. The more you and HOPE act up, the more difficult and less respect you have. So please do carry on. Continue to bully people out of the community... It shows just how weak your position is.
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2013-05-26, 16:27

Why the F*ck did we ever let shadow back on the forum?

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)

(Former) Positions
[/i]
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann on 2013-05-26, 16:29

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:

I was against it, but some people feel that he could change. You know shadow. He makes hollow promises and say what people wants to hear. He lied, he is lying, and he will lie again. He never change.
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs on 2013-05-26, 17:56

Konrad Neumann wrote:
Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:

I was against it, but some people feel that he could change. You know shadow. He makes hollow promises and say what people wants to hear. He lied, he is lying, and he will lie again. He never change.

Again, if you make accusations, provide proof. I think you are somewhat mental, konrad. You constantly accuse people with no proof whatsoever. I can't find any posts where I lied.

Also, please continue. You have no idea how amusing it is to see you rage. I'm literally laughing out loud here behind my computer at your reaction. Your rage is so delicious.
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top