eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CP]Final report

+3
NLSP
Fhaemita Malodorous
MaryamQ
7 posters

Go down

[CP]Final report Empty [CP]Final report

Post by MaryamQ 2013-11-05, 16:24

[CP]Final report Govnews[CP]Final report Govnews2

Dear eBelgians:

It has been an interesting last week of this term, with an exciting race for CP shaping up, and very rapid changes in the international scene in the last day, which leave us with much to think about going into the future. We have also been receiving more information about the PTO threat in eBelgium, which we are seeking to confirm and which will, of course, be shared with the next government.

[CP]Final report Govnewsseperate[CP]Final report Govnewsseperate2

CP elections
Today marks the end of this presidential term and the beginning of a new one. It has been an eventful month, one marked by real disagreements about the things that were done or not done and how decisions were made or communicated after they were made. Like most administrations, we did the best we could with what we had, and undoubtedly we made mistakes, but the best interests of eBelgium were always our prime consideration.

The two major candidates for CP, NLSP and Olv007, both are old and well-known citizens, each with a long record of service and broad experience in government, Congress, and the military – which is an increasingly important consideration in this game where the military module has been given increasing importance. Whichever is elected will face some major issues about the direction our eCountry will be taking. As usual, tommot has done a great job of linking their articles here. Please take the time to read these and other articles by or about them that you may find in the news feed today, so you can make an informed choice about who will lead us into the next weeks and the many decisions that must be made.

The end of CoT
Many of you will have seen the numerous shouts and article links yesterday regarding the end of CoT. Although this has been predicted by many and even recommended by some, things ultimately happened very quickly. Although it was apparently unintentional, the dissolution was triggered by the decision of eChile to leave the alliance. A discussion was started among the CPs, and one by one each country put up the vote to leave the alliance. A couple of us had started debates to learn what our citizens, but it rapidly became clear that the end was inevitable, and finally eBelgium became the 10th of 16 member nations to start a vote in game. At my last check, 4 more have followed since then, and dues were refunded to paid-up members, and CoT HQ published a final article. This leaves new CPs and governments around the world with the task of reassessing the situation and deciding where to go from here. There is still a debate open on the forum, and you are encouraged to express your opinions there or in the comments here. I trust the next CP will also engage our citizens in choosing our future course. CoT has been good to us while it lasted, and we have made friendships which many of us will hope to carry into the future.

PTO/ATO
We are continuing to gather information about those who are in eBelgium with intention to take over our government. We are in the process of confirming what we have. Both of the major CP candidates have stated their intention to eradicate this threat, and it is hoped they will be able to share this information with you soon. We can only ask you to be as patient as you can while this is ongoing, and to understand that information will be released as soon as it is felt safe to do so.

I want to thank you for the chance to serve you as your CP in this past month. It has been a difficult one for all concerned, but all of us in this government hope we have laid a foundation for better times in weeks to come. For what has gone well, I want to give credit to the many who have worked to make it happen, and for what is not so good, I take full responsibility.

Be well, eBelgium, and have fun!

MaryamQ

[CP]Final report Forum10 [CP]Final report Cpnews10
[CP]Final report Defenc10 [CP]Final report Educat10
[CP]Final report Econom10 [CP]Final report Foreig10
[CP]Final report Congre10 [CP]Final report Irc10
[CP]Final report Facebo11[CP]Final report Wikib10

MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

[CP]Final report Empty Re: [CP]Final report

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-11-05, 16:42

\o/
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2013-11-05, 16:53

I expected you to revive CoT and let Poland and Serbia join our sides and together conquer the world with eBelgium as Supreme Overlord and eUK as our little slaves.

Well, maybe I can't always get what I want Sad

Oh yeah: Thx for the effort you have done MaryamQ I love you 
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2013-11-05, 17:15

NLSP wrote:I expected you to revive CoT and let Poland and Serbia join our sides and together conquer the world with eBelgium as Supreme Overlord and eUK as our little slaves.
She didn't had time to do that, it'll be your duty. Good luck!

PS: It would help me to keep my seat as CoT judge :p.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2013-11-05, 17:57

Thanks MaryamQ for a new and great CP term Wink
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wonka 2013-11-05, 21:10

Thanks for all the work and decoration you have put in to Belgium.
Mr. Wonka
Mr. Wonka
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorcema 2013-11-06, 04:17

Well done MQ!

Now is time to move forward and create the next alliance Wink
Lorcema
Lorcema
Forum Newbie