eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eNetherlands embassy

+18
Konrad Neumann
Mr. Wonka
NLSP
Beaver
Arcanic Mindje
tommot
Walhallah
ishabad
goopypants
Lily Jayne Summers
Jofroi
Dennis baks
MaryamQ
Fhaemita Malodorous
BrunoCND
Cotarius
Olv007
van Spijck
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

eNetherlands embassy Empty eNetherlands embassy

Post by van Spijck 2012-04-13, 22:33

THe eNL government for April 2012

CP - Mattio
vCP - Van Spijck

Government Adviser - Auggustus - Garmr - Joep O - MaartenW

Government Translator - RikW - Samproidzz

MoHA - Missingno
SSoHA - Hemmer - WinnieDePoeh

MoFA - Van Spijck
SSoFA - Ex Banned'it - Yusuf2

MoRC - Zeeuwsmeisje
SSoRC - Kimberly McCullouch - Lemmas - Straatpup

MoEC - Piet Valken
SSoEC - Briepe

MoD - Dave Brinkman
SSoD - Daniel Parker - Smosh City

MoF - Eefde
SSoF - Azonata - Stevenlankheet

van Spijck
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

eNetherlands embassy Empty Re: eNetherlands embassy

Post by Olv007 2012-04-13, 22:38

I hope you have a double salary Van Spijck Very Happy
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2012-04-14, 10:18

Thanks Van_Spijck for your update,
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by BrunoCND 2012-04-14, 11:15

Thanks Van_Spijch Wink
BrunoCND
BrunoCND
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-04-14, 11:18

Cotarius wrote:Thanks Van_Spijck for your update,
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-04-15, 02:33

Wink That double salary would be nice. Thanks van_Spijck.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis baks 2012-06-11, 06:28

I have two problems with this embassy employee, and i will motivate my arguments for these points below:

Point 1) Inactivity from the ambassador of the eNetherlands !

When an ambassador is assigned to another eCountry his motivation must be to keep the country where he/she is assigned to informed about the following points:
- Government changes
- Small information about the attitude towards the assigned nation
- Activity on the assigned nations forum

On all these 3 points the eDutch ambassador fails. His lack on inactivity on the eBelgium forum, keeps our community not informed about the politic changes in the government of eNetherlands. Secondly, the last months is the relation between eBelgium and eNetherlands very low doing an offensive war. Last time the eDutch government promised the eBelgium community to make efforts towards an better relation for the future. As i see it, the eBelgiums are open to it, but without an active ambassador for the eDutch inside our country and without proper information i dont see that the relation will increase in a short period.

Point 2) eDutch ambassador is no longer eDutch citizen ?

The eDutch ambassador assigned to our country is ingame no longer eDutch citizen, with other words, we have an ambassador assigned to us from the eDutch that is himself not eDutch ingame anymore but South African. Why can he still speaks for the eDutch on our forum while he isn't in there country anymore.

My question to the current eBelgium government is this: Do the eBelgiums want an ambassador from an foreign country assigned to us, while this ambassador isn't an citizen of that foreign country where he is ambassador for.

My view: I dont accept an ambassador from eNetherlands that isn't an citizen of the eNetherlands anymore. In my eyes this ambassador could told our community that he would leave eNetherlands and that he gave another eDutch citizen the ambassadors position to eBelgium, this was not happend either. So i want to say to my government, who always acts on the behave of the eBelgiums, to sent this ambassador back and request from the eNetherlands minister of Foreign Affairs an new ambassador that could assigned to us.
Dennis baks
Dennis baks
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2012-06-11, 06:43

You know, it's likely that the ambassador is just not assigned anymore ^^. They don't always tell the government when they leave their job as ambassador (or the gov forget to remove them from the list).

Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-06-11, 08:39

van_Spijck was actually also active on this forum since this original post, but had his ambassadorial mask taken away from him because of the war. He posted a thread in another part of the forum as a guest. He was also in active contact with members of our government during this time period. It is, of course, the prerogative of the eDutch government to appoint another ambassador, should they choose to do so.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Jayne Summers 2012-06-11, 16:35

Dennis baks wrote:I have two problems with this embassy employee, and i will motivate my arguments for these points below:

When an ambassador is assigned to another eCountry his motivation must be to keep the country where he/she is assigned to informed about the following points:
- Government changes

On all these 3 points the eDutch ambassador fails. His lack on inactivity on the eBelgium forum, keeps our community not informed about the politic changes in the government of eNetherlands. Secondly, the last months is the relation between eBelgium and eNetherlands very low doing an offensive war. Last time the eDutch government promised the eBelgium community to make efforts towards an better relation for the future. As i see it, the eBelgiums are open to it, but without an active ambassador for the eDutch inside our country and without proper information i dont see that the relation will increase in a short period.

The eDutch ambassador assigned to our country is ingame no longer eDutch citizen, with other words, we have an ambassador assigned to us from the eDutch that is himself not eDutch ingame anymore but South African. Why can he still speaks for the eDutch on our forum while he isn't in there country anymore.

My question to the current eBelgium government is this: Do the eBelgiums want an ambassador from an foreign country assigned to us, while this ambassador isn't an citizen of that foreign country where he is ambassador for.

My view: I dont accept an ambassador from eNetherlands that isn't an citizen of the eNetherlands anymore. In my eyes this ambassador could told our community that he would leave eNetherlands and that he gave another eDutch citizen the ambassadors position to eBelgium, this was not happend either. So i want to say to my government, who always acts on the behave of the eBelgiums, to sent this ambassador back and request from the eNetherlands minister of Foreign Affairs an new ambassador that could assigned to us.

You do realise, the ambassador's change every month in most countries? So to put out Van Spjick isn't active is absurd. This is the Dutch's government fault, not Van Spjick, so maybe having a word with their CP may be a better idea.

Secondly, I don't think we can speak about the Dutch having problems with their MoFA, when the Belgians have had similar issues and have't assigned their Ambassadors yet, 6 days after the CP elections.
Lily Jayne Summers
Lily Jayne Summers
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goopypants 2012-06-11, 16:47

goopypants
goopypants
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis baks 2012-06-11, 18:27

Lily Jayne Summers wrote:
Dennis baks wrote:I have two problems with this embassy employee, and i will motivate my arguments for these points below:

- Government changes

You do realise, the ambassador's change every month in most countries? So to put out Van Spjick isn't active is absurd. This is the Dutch's government fault, not Van Spjick, so maybe having a word with their CP may be a better idea.

Secondly, I don't think we can speak about the Dutch having problems with their MoFA, when the Belgians have had similar issues and have't assigned their Ambassadors yet, 6 days after the CP elections.

Yes maybe it is absurd that i only mentioned van_spijcks name, but i didn't read anything here about his move away from eNetherlands. Also the government of the eNetherlands didn't comply to sent another ambassador to eBelgium.

Update: On this moment i talk with Luuklag (MoFa eNetherlands) about an new ambassador assigned to our country.
Dennis baks
Dennis baks
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ishabad 2012-06-11, 18:34

Welkom and I am working on the ambassadors corps

ishabad
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Walhallah 2013-10-27, 18:54

Hello all,

I have been appointed as ambassador of eNetherlands. It strikes me that this thread is surprisingly inactive.

My profile: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4801196

here is the current government of eNL:

CP: van Spijck
VP: Nomadicracer

MoFA: Piet Heyn
ssoFA: Zeeuwsmeisje

MoD: Trannsvaal
ssoD: theabsolutemonarch/pieper126
advisor: Thanatos the Magnificent

MoF: Weekstrom

MoHA: 071Leiden

MoC: Djirtsdew

MoI:

Advisors: Yfke van de Zand
Walhallah
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by tommot 2013-10-27, 19:10

Well hello there and welcome to this forum.
It's nice to see you found your way over here.

There is a specific section for foreign ambassadors: http://www.erepbelgium.com/f44-foreign-ambassadors
For that i gave you a mask(access-pass) for that place so you can read and write in there(if you want).

Thank u for that update on the Netherlands. Smile
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walhallah 2013-10-27, 19:31

tommot wrote:Well hello there and welcome to this forum.
It's nice to see you found your way over here.

There is a specific section for foreign ambassadors: http://www.erepbelgium.com/f44-foreign-ambassadors
For that i gave you a mask(access-pass) for that place so you can read and write in there(if you want).

Thank u for that update on the Netherlands. Smile
Excellent. Thank you. I shall redirect myself to that part of the forum Smile
Walhallah
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-10-27, 19:52

Walhallah wrote:I have been appointed as ambassador of eNetherlands. It strikes me that this thread is surprisingly inactive.
As eBE's ambassador to eNL (in exile) I welcome you Smile
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Walhallah 2013-10-27, 20:06

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Walhallah wrote:I have been appointed as ambassador of eNetherlands. It strikes me that this thread is surprisingly inactive.
As eBE's ambassador to eNL (in exile) I welcome you Smile
thank you Smile 
Walhallah
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-11-25, 19:28

Hey there, I'm Arcanic Mindje the director of Dutch Embassies on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & the Government headed by MaartenW.

Recent months the relations of Netherlands & Belgium has been strained such as The Valeyard/Fhaemita Malodorous Person Non Grata issued by the previous Foreign Affairs Ministry & Country President and the recent incident that has been taking place with Dutch fighters fighting for Belgium against Poland disobeying MoD orders.

I will be here for a quite long time to do ambassador work and hopefully to restore the friendship between Netherlands and Belgium rabbit 
Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaver 2013-11-25, 19:29

Welcome Arcanic!
Beaver
Beaver
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2013-11-25, 19:31

Welcome Arcanic Mindje,
I hope you will find a nice time here and feel free to look around in other sections of the forum as well Smile

The eBelgian Government understands that the actions of individual dutch citizens are not the actions of the eNL government and we are happy to have a good relationship with eNL. Recently we enjoyed an coordinated strike with eNL and eBe citizens fight side by side. I hope that also after my term, this friendship relation stays and grows even more.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2013-11-25, 21:24

Arcanic Mindje wrote:Recent months the relations of Netherlands & Belgium has been strained such as The Valeyard/Fhaemita Malodorous Person Non Grata issued by the previous Foreign Affairs Ministry & Country President
What happened?

Oh and welcome btw Wink
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-11-25, 21:58

Olv007 wrote:What happened?

Oh and welcome btw Wink
Already discussed earlier in this topic, van Spijck and half his MU wanted to move to eSouth Africa and I leaked information to eSouth Africa that van Spijck was planning to PTO eSouth Africa including screenshots of discussion etc. After that van Spijck didn't like me anymore Rolling Eyes 
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wonka 2013-11-25, 22:00

Welcome , feel free to look around the other sections of the forum and have fun xD, and yes the coordinated or joint strike went really well and Belgium is glad to be able to do it with the Netherlands
Mr. Wonka
Mr. Wonka
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-11-25, 23:52

Thanks for the warm and friendly welcomes c:

And hopefully we could start carrying out more coordinated projects etc.
Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2013-11-26, 04:23

Smile Welcome here. I am delighted to see relations improving between our nations.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tommot 2013-11-26, 10:13

Welcome Smile

Is Walhallah no longer serving as ambassador? Sad
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-11-26, 20:16

We have been shifting around the Ambassadors group which has been a bit of a mess in the last few months which we revamped under a new system DIAS.

In a few days DIAS will be properly launched when the Director of Embassies has been chosen via congress votes. We are waiting to see if anyone wants to candidate the position but if no there will be a vote to elect me. :p

Maybe in a few weeks we may see Walhallah back as Ambassador to Belgium if he is still interested Smile
Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2013-11-26, 20:20

oh my, DIAS is real Razz
so that means you are spying on us now ^^ ?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-11-26, 20:28

NLSP wrote:oh my, DIAS is real Razz
so that means you are spying on us now ^^ ?
Haha Razz
Not really XD DIAS has been setup to tackle threats & PTO movements against Netherlands. that is for the Director of intelligence work but for Director of Embassies job is to control ambassadors such as giving the tasks to represent the cabinet etc. c:
Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2013-11-26, 20:34

so you don't have 12 dutchies always online on the forum and on IRC noting down everything I say Sad ?
that is a small disappointment Sad
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-11-26, 20:39

Hmm, I could make an arrangement for that
Twisted Evil 
Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Walhallah 2013-11-28, 21:59

tommot wrote:Welcome Smile

Is Walhallah no longer serving as ambassador? Sad
I am indeed still here, until dismissed by my government or eBelgium.
Walhallah
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by tommot 2013-11-29, 19:03

I had to ask because of the changes.
Nice to here you will stick around.
And hope you will be able to stay(if you want that of-course). Smile
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Walhallah 2013-11-29, 20:28

tommot wrote:I had to ask because of the changes.
Nice to here you will stick around.
And hope you will be able to stay(if you want that of-course). Smile
Well, i feel quite fuzzy and warm in my embassy, so better bring some horses of you want to drag me out ;-)
Walhallah
Walhallah
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-12-07, 16:44

Congrats Valeyard XD
Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-12-07, 16:56

Arcanic Mindje wrote:Congrats Valeyard XD
Thank you
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-12-23, 18:58

The CP of eNetherlands, M. De Ruyter has issued an official complaint of the behaviour by the CP & vCP of Belgium; also hostilities from Konrad Neumann.

1. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fej48j&s=5#.UrNZiOKPAf0
2. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gx3gxw&s=5#.UrNZiOKPAf0

The Netherlands would like to bring this case to Belgian Congress.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Giovanni would also like

All future communications between NL and BE till the end of this term should be done via ambassadors and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to avoid any future conflict.

http://enetherlands.nl/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11816&start=150#p161250
Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2013-12-23, 19:53

I think it is best if we keep this particular topic at the eNL Forum and not start here with this as well, since
a) the eBelgian Congress has nothing to say about ambassadors
b) the eBelgian Congress is not able to interfere with HR of government positions
c) the CP has the currently the full and unanimous support from the eBelgian Congress
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-12-23, 20:10

NLSP wrote:I think it is best if we keep this particular topic at the eNL Forum and not start here with this as well

This, because there is no need to bring this drama to eBE forum.

It is no secret that vS has personal problems with both Konrad and me and that vS is not able act professional and keep his personal opinion out of this matter.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by van Spijck 2013-12-23, 21:39

I can asure you their is nothing personal about this case. At least not from me. Since Fhaemita Maladorous aka the Valeyard has been convicted by our Congress of enclosing information from our private part of forum, and Congress stripped him from his rights as trusted ambassador, and expath, he seems to be on a personal crusade against me. The eNL government is trying it's best to resolve this matter, but statements and insults made by the eBe VP and ambassador to the eNL are not making things any easier.

van Spijck
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2013-12-23, 21:55

van Spijck wrote:...
Arcanic Mindje wrote:All future communications between NL and BE till the end of this term should be done via ambassadors and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to avoid any future conflict.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by van Spijck 2013-12-23, 23:24

Then please have every member of the eBelgium government, except ofcourse the eBelgium ambassador to the eNetherlands refrain from commenting on our forum about this. As our MoFA has already asked a couple of times: please send him what you want to say by pm to him. Thank you.

van Spijck
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-12-24, 02:52

van Spjick, I really do not know who is making it difficult for relations. It was you who threaten eBE with war when MaryamQ was CP. It was you who harassed MrWonka. It was you who continue to attack and insult Valeyard when he gave you an olive branch. It was you who attacked me from my personal character to my avatar. It was you who tried to join a political party in eBE but offer no explanation. If I publicly declare I&W is a better party, you will cry nonstop.

In the end, it was you who are the cause of the problem. As I am ambassador, I am more than professional in our embassy. I will not have your lap dog Legandarish troll around and be bullied by GPN and others. If you are serious in making better relations, I suggest you change your attitude and stop attacking people who have different ideas and opinions. Stop making demands on our government and try to interfere with Belgian sovereignty. That means all interference including the Croat connection...
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by van Spijck 2013-12-25, 04:44

Konrad, why are you lying here? Do you really have such problems with telling the truth that you feel you have to fall back to these lies? Why are you trying so hard to deteriated the NL/BE relations? As it's only since you and Fhaemita aka Valeyard came to power in eBe that the NL/BE relations are getting worse. Not because of anything we've done, but solely by your actions. Yes, in the past it was the members of I&W that wanted to attack eBelgium, and they did, but I've always proven myself as a friend, and even in those days I tried to stop your friends from attacking eBelgium. Have you forgotten all that? You speak such faul language towards the eNetherlands, what's your goal with that? Why are you insisting to destroy the good bonds we still have with the majority of the eBelgium populations? To be honost, I don't think you can do that. The bonds between eBelgium and the eNetherlands are still strong, no matter what you say or do. I guess you are just a stranger, in a land that is strange to you. Think about that, perhaps it's time for you to go home.

van Spijck
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-12-25, 09:52

van Spijck wrote:Konrad, why are you lying here? Do you really have such problems with telling the truth that you feel you have to fall back to these lies? Why are you trying so hard to deteriated the NL/BE relations? As it's only since you and Fhaemita aka Valeyard came to power in eBe that the NL/BE relations are getting worse. Not because of anything we've done, but solely by your actions. Yes, in the past it was the members of I&W that wanted to attack eBelgium, and they did, but I've always proven myself as a friend, and even in those days I tried to stop your friends from attacking eBelgium. Have you forgotten all that? You speak such faul language towards the eNetherlands, what's your goal with that? Why are you insisting to destroy the good bonds we still have with the majority of the eBelgium populations? To be honost, I don't think you can do that. The bonds between eBelgium and the eNetherlands are still strong, no matter what you say or do. I guess you are just a stranger, in a land that is strange to you. Think about that, perhaps it's time for you to go home.

I would like to remind you that we had a perfect working relation between our two countries with the previous eNL administration under Maarten where even our military worked together and did mutual strikes. Relations where deteriorating long before I "came to power" it was also a problem the previous time you were  president when you threatened to attack eBE while when eNL had other presidents the relations between our countries where just perfect. Like I have said I have offered the olive branch at the start of our term and asked you to keep your personal feelings towards me and Konrad separate of our professional relationship but you are unable to do so, in this post you are all putting all blame on Konrad and me, that is  just confirming that you are unable to act professional and keep personal dislike out of this.

Oh and I am not saying neither Konrad or me have no blame at all, Unlike you who wants to put all blame on the other side I think where 2 (or 3 in this case) are fighting all have some blame. It is unrealistic to think that just one side have all the blame to point fingers about what we (Konrad and me) have done wrong but ommitting your own actions.

Also I would like to point out the words of your MoFA that he posted on eNL forum "I must remind you that you're guests here, and as well as I respect BE as a guest on your IRC channel, I expect the same here."  I would hope you would have shown the same respect that you demand on your forum. Coming here guns blazing and attacking Konrad and me is hardly respectful towards eBelgium, I am the democratically elected president of eBelgium, chosen by the citizens of eBelgium.

Also about your comment about me being a stranger in a land that is strange to me and it maybe being time to go home, eBE is my home this is the second time I am here, my original home is eNL and you won't permit me to be a citizen there, my citizenship request would be denied so I am stuck in this strange country that is not so strange to me.

Also I would like to remind you of the ambassadors words

Arcanic Mindje wrote:All future communications between NL and BE till the end of this term should be done via ambassadors and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to avoid any future conflict.

No further reply will be made to van Spijck's comment by government officials.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Pain 2013-12-25, 11:58

*snip*

Please stay ontopic in the future, your problems with how eBE is run has no place in the embassy. You can post it elsewhere or in the media. The embassy is for contact with foreign countries.
~FM:
Vincent Pain
Vincent Pain
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-12-25, 17:09

Is it possible to get that discussion somewhere in a PM between you three (+some mediators if you want) instead of acting like it is a State affair? Because it clearly isn't :p
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcanic Mindje 2013-12-28, 18:47

^
+1

Arcanic Mindje
Arcanic Mindje
Forum Newbie