eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about BNA

+2
cliffie
Nohjis
6 posters

Go down

Question about BNA Empty Question about BNA

Post by Nohjis 2013-08-11, 19:13

Just as an outsider's point of view:

BNA is getting 250k cc a month for supplies (so roughly 24,000 Q7 tanks at 10.50cc (above normal market price in UK but well, this is Belgium), now I've seen between 30 and 40 fighters are active each day and not all are extremely tanking.

What are all those tanks or what is all that money being used for ? I don't see an average of 200 Q7 hits a day per fighter happening in there. And is it necessary for the state to supply 40 people with 20 Q7 a day ?
Nohjis
Nohjis
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Question about BNA Empty Re: Question about BNA

Post by cliffie 2013-08-11, 19:35

Because BNA doesn't spend 250k cc a month.
The amount not spent is virtually given back to the state.

On the other hand i have another question: was it necessary to the state to pay the training of a big tanker through the Paras program, and then this member left Belgium when that program was shouted down?
cliffie
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2013-08-11, 19:45

cliffie wrote:Because BNA doesn't spend 250k cc a month.
The amount not spent is virtually given back to the state.

On the other hand i have another question: was it necessary to the state to pay the training of a big tanker through the Paras program, and then this member left Belgium when that program was shouted down?
For reference I left Belgium months after the program was shut down and was actually the one that put that law proposal forward, but it's too much to ask for you to actually look things up. If you want to actually attack a person who has given more to eBelgium in Gold, food and CC then he has ever gotten back from the single program in eBelgium he participated in, please be carefull.

So virtually given back to the state, this means that Bruno is keeping Hundreds of thousands of CC from the state in his personal account without it appearing in the state account sheets ?

*Edit:
Spoiler:
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by SX80 2013-08-11, 20:26

No Nohjis, this means that Bruno keeps a google spread sheet with all expenses, and he only asks for the next 250K after the previous 250K are depleted. It makes more sense practically compared to donating, giving back, donating, etc... , although if we were to do it by the book, you would be able to trace the monthly spending for BNA, to have more accurate reports

Looking at the past 9 months, the budget was asked for 3 times, which basically means BNA is spending on average 80K per month.

There used to be the maximum supply level set by Bruno as MU commander. He started with roughly the same level of supply as was given at that time (before the BNA budget of 250K came into place) and I don't think it changed since. Now since June, the new BNA law is in place which specifies the max of supplies to be given.

@Cliffie, most people that left eBe did so because of the toxic and jealous environment. Comments like yours are not helping
SX80
SX80
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffie 2013-08-11, 21:09

Nohjis wrote:
So virtually given back to the state, this means that Bruno is keeping Hundreds of thousands of CC from the state in his personal account without it appearing in the state account sheets ?
What SX80 said.

About me: I use the DOF and the war packs for this war and I wait for the NE battles to fight.
In day 1989 there was a NE but only in the morning...
Normally I get 10 q7 a day, that I always use (also because i get them only if I fight...).

My regular supply will be used when Belgium will really need it (300% goal is achieved, the next is at 500% but it seems it will be never reached. And I have not so many EB... so I'm just waiting an invasion to put all my weaps in).

@Cliffie, most people that left eBe did so because of the toxic and jealous environment. Comments like yours are not helping
Sorry if I stayed in belgium fighting against that toxic environment, with all the other young players...
cliffie
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-08-11, 21:30

SX80 wrote:@Cliffie, most people that left eBe did so because of the toxic and jealous environment. Comments like yours are not helping
He's still living in the past and still hold old grudges, just ignore him Rolling Eyes 
Anyway, as long as Bruno keeps a sheet of cost etc it should be good enough for congress.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2013-08-11, 22:07

cliffie wrote:Sorry if I stayed in belgium fighting against that toxic environment, with all the other young players...
I'm sorry that you feel the need to continue to keep the environment as toxic as possible for people who you failed to support before they abandoned you. Look at it as a necessary change that had to go through, old players can't stay for too long in the same environment and you can certainly not always expect others to just clean up the mess (whoever made it). I for one do not wish to hold eBelgium back from the greatness all this generation of players (and those to be) can still achieve. I don't want to stand in the way of the development of younger players who are capable of achieving the things I did here as well. The fact that several of us left did eBelgium far more good then you can imagine as long as you're in here yourself. I do enjoy the opportunity to compete in a more difficult environment and again have a sense of achievement in what I do in game.

I'm not sorry for acting on things brought to my attention by people who feel they can be less vocal due to fear of hostile reactions like yours. At the very least, thanks to the nice reply SX80 made it's clear that the law foresees a monthly allowance for BNA that's actually too high and that Bruno, honest like he is, keeps a clear record of things without overspending the initial intent of BNA supplies. It's all in a document which I was able to access as you can see from the data I gathered about you. Perhaps it's time for you to let the past go and look towards the future. And if you want to avoid people questioning it like this perhaps the monthly supply amount should not be set to the amount needed for 3 months in that law.
Nohjis
Nohjis

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridi 2013-08-26, 04:13

no change here then.
Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2013-08-27, 13:37

Nohjis wrote:At the very least, thanks to the nice reply SX80 made it's clear that the law foresees a monthly allowance for BNA that's actually too high and that Bruno, honest like he is, keeps a clear record of things without overspending the initial intent of BNA supplies. It's all in a document which I was able to access
It seems to be a common misunderstanding in eBe, but currently the BNA law gives a budget to the BNA based on:
"20 Q6 tanks per soldier per day in division 2, 10 Q7 tanks per soldier per day in division 3 and 12 Q7 tanks per soldier per day in division 4." ( http://www.erepbelgium.com/t7082-bna-law )

There is currently NO law where the number you initially mentioned is written.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down