eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latvia

2 posters

Go down

Latvia Empty Latvia

Post by HuCard 2010-07-01, 00:54

So I took a look at the map and noticed that Latvia is gone and occupied by Lithuania and Estonia, not that this was entirely surprising after their aggressive actions. I say, Belgium (or the Entente, due to our lack of an army) should rush to its aid and help to liberate it.
Latvia is a relatively strong nation for one of its size and an active community and it would thus be a useful ally to have. Further it is obviously in conflict with Phoenix out of which I assume it has been kicked by now.
By openly siding with a defector from Phoenix we could demonstrate to the world that the Entente is not the flaming bird's extended arm (though the conflict between Hungary and France might already be proof enough of that) as some allege, which would rob EDEN countries of a solid base for their resentment for us and open up a lot more diplomatic options with other nations.
In addition I am convinced that the people of Latvia would not forget such an act of compassion; who knows, they might even join the Entente eventually.

As Belgium lacks the army and resources of conducting such an operation I would like to ask whoever is our representative in the Entente to bring up this proposal and to suggest it to France and Ukraine. (Alas I am still caught up in exams so I lack the time to do so myself.)
HuCard
HuCard
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

http://holyromanempire.blog126.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Latvia Empty Re: Latvia

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-07-01, 09:57

Our new representative in the Entente is Stilpo and I find your idea really interesting

I wonder why the admins did not give youe citizen mask already.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down