eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Long...

+10
aVegan
Sammy Tanghe
Thore Thoreson
M.Leviathin
Fhaemita Malodorous
Glenn Wauters
Theneka
Medrolke
Innos28
Habraka Abrivianius
14 posters

Go down

So Long... Empty So Long...

Post by Habraka Abrivianius 2010-09-14, 21:10

... and thanks for all the fish.

I'm tired of arguing with 13-year olds pretending to be little Stalinist dictators.

To people like MaryamQ, Helviro, Thore Thoreson, Stilpo, Citizen Robespierre, Sammy Thanghe and others I'm forgetting, good luck with trying to improve this country. You have a long way ahead of you. I hope you have more patience with some people around here than I have had.

Habraka Abrivianius
Habraka Abrivianius
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

So Long... Empty Re: So Long...

Post by Innos28 2010-09-14, 21:18

dude you just got here ...
Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-14, 21:21

that explains it then...

and also:
dude you just got here ...

My thoughts exactally.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-09-14, 21:32

Okies. Could u pleas mail me in ahead first before leaving? Anyway, I'll be needing a new MoFA.
Theneka
Theneka
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-14, 23:06

Hm, show me where you see the communist topics
I know the communists are popular around here, but I havent seen a dictator yet
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2010-09-15, 00:27

Goodbye I guess
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2010-09-15, 01:02

BUT I LOVE YOU
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thore Thoreson 2010-09-15, 07:18

But we just found out the answer!

Now, if we only knew the question...
Thore Thoreson
Thore Thoreson
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Habraka Abrivianius 2010-09-15, 13:54

M.Leviathin wrote:BUT I LOVE YOU

Love you to hun. There will always be a special place in my heart for you.
Habraka Abrivianius
Habraka Abrivianius
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Habraka Abrivianius 2010-09-15, 13:54

Glenn Wauters wrote:Hm, show me where you see the communist topics

It's mainly in Congress/Private Gov forum.
Habraka Abrivianius
Habraka Abrivianius
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-09-15, 13:58

Thore Thoreson wrote:But we just found out the answer!

Now, if we only knew the question...

too many hitchhikers guide to the galaxy references in this thread Very Happy

good luck habra!
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-09-15, 14:03

Habraka Abrivianius wrote:
Glenn Wauters wrote:Hm, show me where you see the communist topics

It's mainly in Congress/Private Gov forum.

You are a silly person and I think most people have lost respect for you. Can't you do anything else than make up stupid lies (specially if it is very easy to show they are lies).

I am really happy you lost the president elections. Don't know what would have happened to our country. But I am sure it wouldn't been good.

You love the Res Belgica people so much that you are currently artificially changing the PEG and making eBelgium economy again unstable.

Well done and I hope you don't come back!
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Habraka Abrivianius 2010-09-15, 14:16

aVegan wrote:
You are a silly person and I think most people have lost respect for you. Can't you do anything else than make up stupid lies (specially if it is very easy to show they are lies).

I am really happy you lost the president elections. Don't know what would have happened to our country. But I am sure it wouldn't been good.

You love the Res Belgica people so much that you are currently artificially changing the PEG and making eBelgium economy again unstable.

Well done and I hope you don't come back!

I'm done arguing with you.

So Long... People10

Nuff said.
Habraka Abrivianius
Habraka Abrivianius
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-09-15, 14:22

Now you even start insulting the other congress members of eBelgium!
You really are a wonderful person.

So Long... 514148
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-15, 17:46

f**ks sake guys. Can you two be in a single thread together without starting an argument?

I'm not taking sides, as I'm getting tired of both of you, but aVegan, this is his goodbye thread, so please be respectful or don't post.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-09-15, 17:49

I wasn't going to post in it. But as he used it to make some more attacks I thought it was best to react.
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-15, 18:06

If you fond it offencive, you should have contacted an admin rather than insulting him back. If you'd have reported him every time instead of arguing, he wouldve had a temp ban by now.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-09-15, 19:14

I really don't think that anybody has the moral high-ground in this argument. You both make regular personal attacks and groundless accusations against each other whether you realize it or not. This thread is nothing more than an escalated version of business as usual. While a part of me is resentful toward Habraka for abandoning Belgium so readily, I can't help but sympathize with his reasons for doing it. Nobody should have to work in such an openly hostile environment.

I just hope you don't see this as some sort of victory, aVegan, because regardless of your personal feelings Habraka was a very active and hard-working (albeit opinionated) member of this community and we all drove him away by failing to make him feel welcome or appreciated.
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-09-15, 19:19

Stop! affraid

Now I am leaving! geek
How can you make me feel so unwelcome Sad
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-15, 19:20

And as we all know, Belgium needs its active members cause they arent with much
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Habraka Abrivianius 2010-09-15, 21:52

Stilpo wrote:While a part of me is resentful toward Habraka for abandoning Belgium so readily, I can't help but sympathize with his reasons for doing it. Nobody should have to work in such an openly hostile environment.

Thing is, I play this game to have fun and to move the country I live in forward. This is the third time Belgium has been independent, and the third time I've seen people like aVegan ruin it for everyone. I'm not planning on spending yet another couple of months getting into pointless arguments while nothing gets done. Sucks for the good people that are left behind, but in the end, every player has to decide for himself how to enjoy the game to the fullest. For me, I can't do that in Belgium with people like Vegan around trying to block every bit of chance that is proposed. Fun > a perceived notion of loyalty towards a country in a game.

For every proposal I made, aVegan came into the topic spouting accusations of me acting solely for my own benefit. After a while, it gets old, and you simply stop caring. Once I stop caring, I stop logging in and quit playing. I don't want to stop caring and quit simply because one guy has a grudge against me, and I sure as hell don't want to spend months arguing with him about every single thing I say or do.

Habraka Abrivianius
Habraka Abrivianius
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-09-15, 22:01

I think one of the huge problems is that Belgium doesn't really have any external enemies atm so we have nobody to fight but each other.
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2010-09-15, 22:06

Could be Stilpo.

Anyways Habraka you shouldn't let yourself be pushed around by anyone. Ebe is NOT controlled by one person.
Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-15, 22:16

Why dont you guys try to organise a Training War?

Btw: Im just an ambassador, so I shouldnt interfere actually in all of this but I want to say this as my personal opinion
AVegan seems you really are trolling Abri, what the heck dude, if he wants to sell BEF at that price its his own choice, you guys should be happy, cause now you can buy cheap BEF, besides, he isnt the onliest one selling BEf at that price, there are 3 others (dont know if any of those 3 are involved by Abri)
But guys, you are with such a low activity and then you are going to fight each others off, its just a game, so i've read this somewhere on the forum: Fun > Having a country where not(hing happens (or something like that) this is true, just join a real alliance and dont sit back in the corner crying that you will be taken over by serb bots or polish supremes

I suggest this: I heard of this tactic, they are using right now in Far eastern Russia, they all palce their soldiers on the spawn location of the enemy, so if FEr gets attacked the enemy has nowhere to spawn and you win the fight, so if you're scared of losing your ground then do that
There is still the threat of PTO and PTO just sucks ofcourse, but if you do a good background check of every person that wants to get in Belgium you shouldnt get too much PTOers (akka noobs) in Belgium
Also if you get PTOers in, then just make sure they cant get to governemental orgs and destroy all governement companies and banc

My solution: THIS IS JUST A GAME, BELGIUM ISNT GOING TO BE TAKEN OVER BY THE NETHERLANDS IN REAL LIFE (at least not soon) HAVE FUN AND STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHERS PERSONALLY!!!!

Last edited by Glenn Wauters on 2010-09-15, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-15, 22:25

Because TWs are expencive and more difficult to organize in V2.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Habraka Abrivianius 2010-09-15, 22:29

Innos28 wrote:
Anyways Habraka you shouldn't let yourself be pushed around by anyone. Ebe is NOT controlled by one person.

Nope, but he's the most vocal around here. If more people would step up and actually start countering aVegan's nonsense, he wouldn't have such a big platform and drive people away. For most of the time in Congress, it seems like it was just him and me talking, with the occasional voice of reason of a small group of other people. It feels like most people have stop bothering or caring to reply to aVegan, and are just letting him rabble because that's the easiest thing to do.

Just to show how childish he is, he's started to send me PM's in game trashtalking and trying to troll me. Perhaps he's hoping that I'll lose my temper and say stuff that can get me banned? I don't know, but it's pathetic really. He might be one guy, but if that one guy is Party President of a Top-5 party, is in Congress, runs two departments (badly if I might add) and is actually being taken serious by the rest of the community (is he?), that's a bit to much for me to bear.

Perhaps if people like that would get barred from being in government or silenced in Congress by the rest of the community, he wouldn't be able to turn off and piss off so many people. He's actually proud of being a troublemaker and making people mad. I don't understand how people like that are allowed to run a country. Neutral
Habraka Abrivianius
Habraka Abrivianius
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-09-15, 22:39

The difference between us is that I say things that are based on facts while you just invent stuff.

I will leave it at this as it seems nobody wants to drag this out.
Fact is that our PEG has been artificially lowered to 50% and that you are directly behind this. Clearly everyone does with his money what he wants.
But I can't see how you can justify it to the people you supposedly wanted to help.

Good luck with the rest of your eRepublik life. Lets agree to never meet again.
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-09-15, 22:47

Vegan, if you were leaving your country, you would also want to get rid of the money of your old country (except for some reserves in case you would ever return)
It really has no point of taunting on him for asking under the price
Rather check out the other side of the MM, if someone has lots of BEF left he could buy it all up and raise the BEF to 1g = 1000BEF

Also, Ive checked the job market, it really isnt intersting in coming to Belgium since a level 9 would make 0.40 IEP/hour
I know, your not selling very much, but where are the state companies? They should artificially higher the job market, just ot attract players
Or you could advertise yourself in a foreign country that Belgium is the country for a GM to get in and export to his country since the wages are very low
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Velitia 2010-09-16, 00:37

Habraka the fact that you decided to leave makes you the lesser man. If you really wanted to help out you would have helped out and fought for your beliefs, not give up after awhile.
Velitia
Velitia
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2010-09-16, 00:40

aVegan wrote:The difference between us is that I say things that are based on facts while you just invent stuff.

LMAO

Come on aVegan, we have ALL said things from time to time that are not 100% based on fact - even you. I can't even count the number of times you have unfairly used the words "greedy" or "exploit" when talking about so-called 'capitalists' or business owners who may or may not actually be greedy or exploitative, or the number of times you have accused someone of "not caring" about Belgium or its laws without proof when it served your purpose. In fact before all of this even started (before you even knew Habraka) I remember you saying "All we know of Habraka is that he didn't find eBelgium worthy of his attention until all big players left". Now how can you possibly know what someone's innner motivations are? If these accusations are based on "facts" you must be psychic or something.

I don't mean for this to be a personal attack or anything, because I too readily admit that I have done my fair share of groundless accusing and bickering in the heat of the moment. My point is that you are not the infallible saint of "facts" that you claim to be - nobody is (except for maybe Aldous the Meak - blessed be his name Razz).
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob van Artevelde 2010-09-16, 08:37

Hail Aldous! hup
Jacob van Artevelde
Jacob van Artevelde
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-09-16, 12:11

Could our admin pleas lock this tread if the next post goes out of hand like the last two pages? This is a goodbye topic, fight your fights via PM, on a private forum, where ever you want but not here. For christs sake.
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-09-16, 18:48

Theneka wrote:Could our admin pleas lock this tread if the next post goes out of hand like the last two pages? This is a goodbye topic, fight your fights via PM, on a private forum, where ever you want but not here. For christs sake.

This (and personal RL concerns) is precisely why I have not been involved in this dispute. I consider both combatants my friends, but am (supply your own adjective: shocked, outraged, disgusted, saddened) that this has reached the point of actually endangering eBelgium. Thank you, Theneka. Aldous would not be pleased with us.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-09-19, 22:50

sometimes you need to take sides.

And it is clear NOBODY has taken my side.

Thanks everyone!!!!
(btw I only logged in to the forum because I was asked to respond to accusations. sorry to see those I trust do not do the same)
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-09-19, 22:57

And with that, I'm locking this.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member