eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artikel relaties utssen eNederland en eBelgie

+4
Glenn Wauters
Fhaemita Malodorous
Kravenn
Jorne Reynders
8 posters

Go down

Artikel relaties utssen eNederland en eBelgie Empty Artikel relaties utssen eNederland en eBelgie

Post by Jorne Reynders 2010-10-02, 19:33

dit vind ik een goed artikel misschien zijn advies opvolgen?

eRepublik artikel
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Artikel relaties utssen eNederland en eBelgie Empty Re: Artikel relaties utssen eNederland en eBelgie

Post by Kravenn 2010-10-02, 22:33

Trinc is a NL racist teenager (some months ago, he wanted to invade Belgium to save Flanders from evil people of Wallonia), He thinks that he is smart but he is really stupid.

Trust Trinc is like trust an alcoholic abstinent who say "I don't drink" and he has a bottle of bier on his hand on the same time.
---
As long as the same NL guys will stay in place, there will be no change from eNL.

Maybe they need to merge because they are in the s***, It is their own fault is they don't manage well.

During the time of Unl, they rejected Belgians (especially French speaking) because they will PTO their fatherland.

When you have a NL CP (Garmr) who say "I am more sober when I am drunk than all the Belgians". It's racism.
They believe in their babyboom, if you merge with, they will have no babyboom and you will be the guilty of the failure. eBe deserves better than eNL.
The problem of eNL is not the country but their citizens
Kravenn
Kravenn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Artikel relaties utssen eNederland en eBelgie Empty Re: Artikel relaties utssen eNederland en eBelgie

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2010-10-02, 23:29

Kravenn wrote:

Djeez man.
Why take everything so serious and so personal.
Take a deep breath, this is just a game.
Taking it so personal and reacting this way is not at all helpful for relations.
If you really want to help your country take a step back and try looking at it objectively.
With how you are acting like a you are not much better that the eUNL people you rant about.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-10-02, 23:40

I noticed that Flemish people and Wallon people are having better relations then in real life :p
I think training wars would be good for Belgium
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-10-03, 00:10

trinc doet nu een toenadering, en we mogen niet blijven denken aan de "slechte" tijd van de eUNL (slecht tussen "" omdat er uiteindelijk ook goede zaken mee verbonden waren). We moeten vooruit gaan en samenwerken met hen. Ik ben geen voorstander van een merge (allesbehalve!) maar nauwe samenwerking moet zeker kunnen!
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Citizen Robespierre 2010-10-03, 00:41

The game mechanics don't allow "economical joint ventures or co-operations" or whatever you want to call them in english, between nations. There is no possibility to use a positive discrimination when it comes to economical transactions between the eNL and eBE unless you would merge the two countries into one... but that's not going to happen. So there is basically no point in promoting sutch thing.

TW's with the dutch? To expensive for the number of citizens we have...
Citizen Robespierre
Citizen Robespierre
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2010-10-03, 09:33

Kravenn wrote:Fhaemita :

Make a huge merge with them, support heir debts, Eden will "deliver" eBe and eBe will be an Eden.
You are in Eden, I understand your POV.

I am not Eden nor Phoenix, I have no love for either alliance.
I dont say that eBE should merge with eNL or not, I am just saying that you should see past problems you and eUNL had in the past. Your post and articles are fueled by anger and vengeance against eUNL for things that happened in the past and not based on reason. I think instead of looking back people should be moving on and trying to make things better instead of keep going and going on about things that happened.
That is my point of view.

edit:
Seems Kravenn decided to delete his post
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-10-03, 09:44

Citizen Robespierre wrote:The game mechanics don't allow "economical joint ventures or co-operations" or whatever you want to call them in english, between nations. There is no possibility to use a positive discrimination when it comes to economical transactions between the eNL and eBE unless you would merge the two countries into one... but that's not going to happen. So there is basically no point in promoting sutch thing.

TW's with the dutch? To expensive for the number of citizens we have...

You can make trade embargos, but thats only to block countries that are troubling to your economy
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravenn 2010-10-03, 13:17

I don't think that there is a lot of import from Belgium to eNL.
Their market is closed except for Stone, oil, iron, titanium (and maybe Hospital and Defense system)

They have 13 Q5 hospitals and 3 Q5 DS.
---
For the Belgian economy : looks like the same, maybe except 1-2 grain companies : there is no intense trading.
Kravenn
Kravenn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-10-03, 21:38

Kravenn is a UK troll, he's just using us as puppets!! xD

Anyway, Trinc is fun sometimes, but he's a pain in the ass sometimes too. Like all people, imo.
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2010-10-04, 00:34

Theneka wrote:Kravenn is a UK troll, he's just using us as puppets!! xD

Anyway, Trinc is fun sometimes, but he's a pain in the ass sometimes too. Like all people, imo.

Trinc has left eUNL Smile
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2010-10-04, 07:58

If Trinc is too lazy to translate an article in English to reach the French-speaking part of our eBE community, I'm not even going to comment on his article.

Although - being RL Dutch and having had eNL citizenship for over 1 year - I have to object a bit to Kravenn's statement that you can't trust any eNL citizen. Razz
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-10-04, 13:38

Yea... Right... Untill u make them MoF and they run with the treasury :p
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-10-04, 15:07

Theneka wrote:Yea... Right... Untill u make them MoF and they run with the treasury :p

Maar dat is overal hoor, in België of in Ierland
In Ierland hebben we op een paar maanden tijd 2 dieven gehad, bij de laatste diefstal is er voor 1100 goud verdwenen of vernietigd

But its all over the world, in Belgium, Ireland,...
In Ireland we have had two theeves in a couple months time, at the last theft there has been stolen or destroyed for about 1100 gold
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum