eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MoEC] Article

+2
Glenn Wauters
temujin94
6 posters

Go down

[MoEC] Article Empty [MoEC] Article

Post by temujin94 2010-10-09, 18:30

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-moec-eng-fre-dut-get-on-the-forums--1539176/1/20#comments
temujin94
temujin94
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

[MoEC] Article Empty Re: [MoEC] Article

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-10-09, 18:43

I translated the english in more correct Dutch, cause that part of the article was really bad
Also I removed some parts (like the hundreds of times you ask to register on the forums)
And I added a part where I say, we speak English on the forum but that we have a Dutch part too

Nieuw in België?
Weet je niet wat je nu moet doen?

Registreer je dan op ons forum: http://Belgium.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Dit is de plek waar 90% van de actieve Belgen hier zit, als je op het forum registreet dan kan je meedoen in een ministerie, een officier worden in het Belgisch Leger or misschien zelfs de president van dit prachtige land. Om dit te kunnen bereiken moet je je registreren op het forum en als je een voorsprong wilt hebben op de rest, dan kan je meedoen aan het mentorprogramma: https://ebelgium.forumotion.net/general-discussions-f2/mentorship-scheme-t1495.htm

Hier kan je een mentor aanvragen die al ervaring heeft in het spel en die jou kan begeleiden in dit soms moeilijke spel. Je kan ook deze stap overslaan en je onmiddellijk aanmelden bij een ministerie, zoals het ministerie van Educatie en Cultuur (Ministry of Education and Culture), waar je een hulp rol krijgt en je op weg helpt naar een ministerzitje, of zelfs meer als je maar hard genoeg werkt!

Op het forum kan je ook gewoon plezier maken en ontspannen bij één van onze spelletjes of je kan ons vergezellen op IRC (een soort chatprogramma). België is hard op zoek naar jonge spelers die onze oude stoffige hersenen kunnen opfrissen met sprankelende nieuwe ideeën, ben jij één van hen?
Op het forum spreken we normaal gezien enkel Engels, om ook onze minder met het Nederlands begaafde vrienden uit het buitenland aan het woord kunnen laten, maar we hebben wel ons eigen Nederlandse hoekje (of zijde gij ien van die boere die olleen moar Vloams wielt sprieke?)

Minister van Educatie en Cultuur

Temujin94

Dankwoord aan al mijn onderMinisters (uM's) om mij te helpen dit artikel te schrijven en ook aan Thore en MaryamQ voor het mogen lenen van hun krant terwijl ik de mijne probeer terug te halen

Last edited by Glenn Wauters on 2010-10-09, 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-10-09, 18:44

excelent article, excelent translation ^^

go for it!
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by temujin94 2010-10-09, 18:46

thanks glenn i'll make the changes now and i got kravenn to translate my bad french as well so it is more understandable Very Happy
temujin94
temujin94
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-10-09, 18:50

Good job! Vote it up!
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-10-09, 18:55

I took my best French out of the closet and tried to fix some trouble-making parts
I think I made it better, but im not sure
What Im sure of is that there is no longer a part where you want to have a relationship with the player (or something like that)

Nouveau sur eBelgium?
Vous ne savez pas quoi faire ensuite?

Alors rejoignez notre forum: http://Belgium.forumotion.net/forum.htm

C'est là que 90% ds joueurs Belgique d'eRepublik est, si vous rejoignez le forum belge, vous pouvez adhérer à un ministère, devenir officier dans l'armée belge ou même devenir le Président. Pour devenir comme cela vous avez besoin de participer au forum et si vous voulez avoir un advantage sur autre joueur alors inscrivez-vous à ici: https://ebelgium.forumotion.net/general-discussions-f2/mentorship-scheme-t1495.htm

Cela vous mettra sur un mentor qui a de l'expérience dans le jeu et il / elle peut vous aider lorsque vous rejoignez les forums. Vous pouvez également vous inscrire aux ministères comme le ministère de l'Éducation et de la culture, en tenant un rôle d'apprenti et que vous partez travailler à ton future dans un ministère où vous pouvez devenir un Sous ministre où le président de la Belgique, si vous travaillez plus!

Les forums comprennent également des jeux et autres activités pour vous occuper avec des instructions pour obtenir sur irc (chat site pour les joueurs eRepublik). La Belgique est en attente pour les jeunes nouveaux joueurs avec de nouvelles idées pour améliorer le pays, vous serez l'un d'eux?

Ministre de l'Education et de la culture

Temujin94

EDIT: tem, better remove the "I translated the english in more correct Dutch, cause that part of the article was really bad"-part
It is important to let the person feel that you know fluent Dutch

Last edited by Glenn Wauters on 2010-10-09, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-10-09, 19:31

Glenn, I think many of our people know that we are not all Dutch speakers. Although I do want the translations to be good Dutch and good French, respectively, I don't think it is necessary to pretend this is the work of one person. This is a product of a government team. What is important is that we have good representation for all our constituencies on that team.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorne Reynders 2010-10-09, 19:35

a lot of faults in french translation rejoignez xD jouers etc... Belgique mettra
Jorne Reynders
Jorne Reynders
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-10-09, 21:46

Can you help fix this, Jorne?
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-10-09, 22:05

Some suggestions for editing the English version on the present message and/or when you run it again, corrections in bold. Medrolke can tell you I am a bit compulsive about this. Wink

This is where 90% of erepublik is played. If you join the Belgian forum, then you can join a ministry, become an officer in the Belgian army or even become the President. To do any of these things though, you need to join the forum, and if you want to have a head start, then sign up to this: https://ebelgium.forumotion.net/general-discussions-f2/mentorship-scheme-t1495.htm

This will get you a mentor who has experience in the game, and he/she can help you when you join the forums. You can also sign up to ministries like the Ministry of Education and Culture, taking on an apprentice role and setting you on your way in a ministry where you can become an Under Minister, Minister or even Country President if you work at it!

The forums also include games and other activities to occupy you, along with instructions to get on irc (chat site for eRepublik players). Belgium is waiting for young new players with fresh ideas to improve the country. Will you be one of them?

I also inserted a few commas for clarity.

Still, I think this is a great first effort, and I am glad you got right to work on it.

Last edited by MaryamQ on 2010-10-09, 22:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I even edit myself compulsively!)
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcain 2010-10-10, 00:20

Et voilà!

Nouveau en eBelgique?
Vous ne savez pas quoi faire ensuite?

Alors rejoignez notre forum: http://Belgium.forumotion.net/forum.htm

C'est là que 90% des joueurs belges d'eRepublik sont! Si vous rejoignez le forum belge, vous pouvez adhérer à un ministère, devenir officier dans l'armée belge ou même devenir le Président. Pour ce faire vous devrez participer au forum et si vous voulez obtenir de l'aide d'un autre joueur, inscrivez-vous au programme de mentorat ici: https://ebelgium.forumotion.net/general-discussions-f2/mentorship-scheme-t1495.htm

On vous assignera alors un mentor qui a de l'expérience dans le jeu et il / elle pourra vous aider lorsque vous rejoindrez les forums. Vous pouvez également vous inscrire aux ministères comme le ministère de l'Éducation et de la culture, en tenant un rôle d'apprenti et ainsi faire vos classes dans ce domaine. Qui sait? Peut-être serez-vous bientôt sous-ministre, ministre ou peut-être même Président de la Belgique si vous y mettez les efforts nécessaires!

Les forums comprennent également des jeux et autres activités pour vous occuper ainsi que des instructions pour rejoindre IRC (réseau de discussion pour les joueurs d'eRepublik). La Belgique a hâte de voir les nouveaux jeunes joueurs avec de nouvelles idées pour améliorer le pays, serez-vous l'un d'eux?

Ministre de l'Education et de la culture

Temujin94
Vulcain
Vulcain
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-10-10, 01:49

Merci beaucoup!
MaryamQ
MaryamQ