eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who am I? Who are you?

+9
M.Leviathin
Theneka
Mikhail Alexander
Aldous Zamiatin
Vulcain
Medrolke
mittekemuis
MaryamQ
Glenn Wauters
13 posters

Go down

Who am I? Who are you? Empty Who am I? Who are you?

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-11-10, 15:30

Who am I? Who are you? Pibf1220

He doesnt know

But who are you?

Lets tell some things we dont know, and shouldnt know, but we want you to tell them anyway

Lets start of with me :p

Glenn Wauters (oh noes, you'd never guessed that!)
Male, 20
Living in Eastern-Flanders, Belgium
Studying Social Work in Antwerp
Playing soccer and playing trumpet
Love to play WoW (non-retail) and Call of Duty
Love to travel, learning other languages

Now its you guys turn,
Let me hear if you are the RL President of America or the next Topmodel participant
(you can also leave your bank account number with password here, but I prefer to receive that in a PM :p)
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Who am I? Who are you? Empty Re: Who am I? Who are you?

Post by MaryamQ 2010-11-10, 17:39

Name: Marilyn Gordon
Female, 59
Living in Augusta, ME, USA (you can find this on my FB profile, so no point in hiding it here Wink )
I work as a queue manager for an internet based medical transcription company.
I have a degree in Music Education with a minor in English, also have considerable college credits in community health education, psychology and Spanish... Rather revealing of my interests. Smile I am part of a poetry group that meets twice a month and have published poetry on the internet and in an anthology produced locally, as well as a small periodical previously run by a Welsh friend. I play bassoon and piano. Also love languages and, clearly, playing games.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Who am I? Who are you? Empty wanted to share this with you all

Post by mittekemuis 2010-11-10, 18:23

Hi there citizens of eBelgium,

My name is Cathy, age 39 ;-)
I live in Antwerp...only the best and most beautiful city in Belgium. For those who don't know the saying. "Antwerp is the city and the rest of Belgium is the parking lot" Twisted Evil
I have a degree in social work and I've worked with mentally disabled people for the last 15 years but now I am between jobs.
I have two lovely children, ages 10 and 11? Oh yes and a husband too somewhere ;-)
Music is my biggest passion. In summertime you can find me at Rock Werchter and pukkelpop and .....
Hmm..what else..I am a gamer. Most we play boardgames with friends and no not monopoly!
I am a member of the very large facebook community and yes I do play games there as well. Especially phpdiplomacy which I not only play but moderate as well( you can't imagine how many cheaters there are)
Playing games on the internet allows me to meet new and interesting people and allows me to brush up my languish skills. I also like to talk about music, psychology, philosophy and politics.

Who am I? Who are you? Ah_prod_diplomacy_pic3_en

Fine Belgian music and my beloved city Smile

Last edited by mittekemuis on 2010-11-10, 19:46; edited 1 time in total
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2010-11-10, 18:46

Hey people.

I'm Phil. Age 15. I live in Maidenhead, England.

I'm currently studying Maths, English Lit, English Language, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Music, Fine Art, History, Philosophy & Ethics, IT and Electronics for my GSCEs and plan to take Maths (possibly further Maths), Physics, Economics and either History or Politics for A level. I also hope to take Economics at University (probably either Bristol or Warwick).

My main passion is music, I'm constantly on Spotify or YouTube listening to stuff. I play the Guitar (Electric & Classical), keyboards and a bit of drums.

As far as gaming goes, eRep is the only game of this type I play. I used to play lots of FPS and racing games on the Xbox but I've had to cut that back massively to try and help my grades.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcain 2010-11-10, 19:31

Hi,

My name is Jean-François Charron and I'm Canadian. I'm 29 and I live in the province of Quebec in a small town called Mont-St-Michel. I've studied Political Science at the University of Ottawa. I've been elected at city council in november 2009. I love hunting and hockey. Go Habs Go! tongue
Vulcain
Vulcain
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldous Zamiatin 2010-11-11, 02:13

Nice topic Wink
Well, my name is Roman, I'm almost 25 and I live in Ghent (I can appreciate Antwerp, but nothing will beat Ghent, where you can find all the benefits of a bigger city and a cultural centre, combined with a relaxed charm of a provincial town - just ask all those former students from all over Flanders who stuck around years after their studies, even some Antwerpenaars Razz). I have Ukrainian roots, which partly influenced my choice for Eastern European studies at our uni (still writing my final Masters paper, hoping to finally graduate), and I really love traveling (preferably to Eastern European destinations). My main interests include literature, cinema and art (the latter being a strong influence of my girlfriend, and now wife, who's really passionate about art). I also enjoy music, ranging from classical to rock, but don't play any musical instruments myself (I do occasionally sing in the shower Razz ). And since about a year this game has become one of my favourite passtimes Wink

Oh, and I'm a big beer lover, especially of the Belgians (did I mention that? Razz ), and I'm maybe not a connaisseur yet, but I'm hoping to get there some day Very Happy
Aldous Zamiatin
Aldous Zamiatin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-11-11, 07:14

My name is Rowan Quigley (never would of guessed) Razz

I'm in high school in Australia and I live an hour from Melbourne, the best city in Australia. In generations back, I found out my family is only in Australia because in 1823, my great.... grandfather was a convict :/

I love Belgium and Canada more then I do Australia. I love the bands Rush, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Owl City and many more...

I plan to become a computer programmer when I leave school and plan to learn French as I plan to one day live in Belgium Smile

I think that covers it.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2010-11-11, 11:22

I'm Jonas Craeynest^^ U can fb me if u like, I IGNORE U ANYWAY xD
I live in a small ( +- 7000 people) village near kortrijk, but only in the weekends, as I live/study/party in Antwerps, where I go to the Antwerps Maritime Academy and study nautical science.
I'm a life guard, and training to get my life guard degree for at sea, so I swim, I play rugby in the school team 2 evenings a week, I like online gaming, but have no decent equipment for it^^
I'm like totaly into music, the most important thing in my life :p But I don't play it, so lol. I listen to pretty much evrything, just a random shot:
Infected Mushroom, As I Lay Dying, My Dying Bride, Immortal Technique, The Kids, Anti-Flag, ...

Theneka
Theneka
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2010-12-04, 02:59

Hello, my name is Joshua Brannon and I am an alcoholic. I drink no less than 20 a day and- ohnowait. I'm saving that speech for when I'm older.

I'm really 17 and live in El Paso, Texas. I'm half Hispanic, a quarter Irish, and a quarter Korean. I attend a "does not meet state criteria" high school and my class rank is well above where it should be because of that (not that I'm complaining~). I'm hoping to major in physics and become a teacher in that subject.

I have no hobbies that stand out, in my opinion, but are mostly constrained to video games and screwing around with my friends. Sometimes screwing around with my friends while playing video games.
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcain 2010-12-04, 03:05

M.Leviathin wrote:Hello, my name is Joshua Brannon and I am an alcoholic.

Welcome to the club! drunken
Vulcain
Vulcain
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-01-26, 17:26

Seeing there are a few new people around it would be nice to make this an active topic again Wink
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Helviro 2011-01-27, 09:05

I see I'm missing on this site, so here's mine:

I'm Bruno, 31 from Waregem.
IRL I'm director of a payroll and HR company in Waregem
I have 3 kids (6-4-1) and 1 arriving in april SmileSmile

Besides working, I'm into politics, being a city counsil member of Waregem.
You can find me on FB as well, and If I'm in a good mood, I won't ignore you.

Any other questions, just shoot.
Helviro
Helviro
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2011-01-27, 10:34

Cool topic.

*My real name is Brian and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota in the USA.
*I am 26 years old and not married.
*I have English, Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch and Czech heritage.
*I used to play rugby and soccer (sorry - football for you picky Europeans) but I tore my knee up pretty bad a few years back so I don't play anymore. Still a pretty good swimmer though.
*As an undergraduate I studied politics, economics and psychology. I am now on my way to earning a PhD in political psychology. Basically I am interested in using neuroscience to study how the brain processes political information and makes biased decisions.
*Some of my other interests include philosophy, cosmology, writing, film-making and playing FIFA World Cup on my xbox (anyone up for a game?). I also like COD and the Total War series.
*I love traveling but I have never been to Belgium. It is definitely on my list of things to do some day.
*I consume a good fraction of all Stella exports to the United States.

drunken
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2011-01-27, 11:54

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

NAME: Bart
PLAVE OF LIVING: weekends Zandhoven, during the week on chambers in Antwerp
JOB/STUDIES: I'm studying History at the university of Antwerp
ACTIVITIES: I'm part of a students club (I'm the 'schachtenmeester') and I play rugby in a club in the neighboorhood (Diabolos Schilde). I have been a scouting leader as well, but I stopped being active on that this year due to too many activities.
OTHER INTERESTS: I'm fairly up to date concerning history and politics and I do like to travel sometimes. You can also always make me happy with some good beers or whiskeys.
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-01-28, 07:06

Sammy Tanghe wrote:CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

ACTIVITIES: I'm part of a students club (I'm the 'schachtenmeester') and I play rugby in a club in the neighboorhood (Diabolos Schilde). I have been a scouting leader as well, but I stopped being active on that this year due to too many activities.
OTHER INTERESTS: I'm fairly up to date concerning history and politics and I do like to travel sometimes. You can also always make me happy with some good beers or whiskeys.

Your name is Bart, lol, I thought your name was Sammy, I think it suits you Razz
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-28, 07:08

Sammy Tanghe wrote:CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

rugby? No s***. I've played rugby for 2 years as well in Mechelen. How long do you play it already?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2011-01-28, 15:59

this is the 3th year I play it. Currently got my spot in our second team. Mostly I'm on the wing, played full back and 2nd row once.

We know the team in Mechelen quite good: I think we've played atleast one match each year against you in the past 3 years.
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum