eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gone till wednesday

+7
NLSP
Mikhail Alexander
Glenn Wauters
Critically
Xgentis Lempereur
aVegan
shadowukcs
11 posters

Go down

gone till wednesday Empty gone till wednesday

Post by shadowukcs 2010-12-03, 16:04

I got so f*** tired of the cold and the weather here that I decided to book a city-trip to Marrakesh (that's in Morocco for you geographyfailers) to escape the cold.

I'll be back Wednesday.

While I'm gone:

-Don't reunite with UNL
-Don't join PHX
-Don't attack eUK without me
-Don't attack eNL without me either.
-Don't give in to all the communist scu...

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

gone till wednesday Empty Re: gone till wednesday

Post by aVegan 2010-12-03, 16:08

shadowukcs wrote:

ThomasRed has been officially endorsed by the communists. So don't vote for him!
aVegan
aVegan
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-12-03, 18:26

shadowukcs wrote:I got so f*** tired of the cold and the weather here that I decided to book a city-trip to Marrakesh (that's in Morocco for you geographyfailers) to escape the cold.

I'll be back Wednesday.

While I'm gone:

-Don't reunite with UNL
-Don't join PHX

Don't worry no merging will happend but we might invade them. Twisted Evil
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2010-12-03, 18:34

aVegan wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

ThomasRed has been officially endorsed by the communists. So don't vote for him!

Haha,, just like you have to do the contrary of what BCP does! NOT!
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-03, 18:51

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:I got so f*** tired of the cold and the weather here that I decided to book a city-trip to Marrakesh (that's in Morocco for you geographyfailers) to escape the cold.

I'll be back Wednesday.

While I'm gone:

-Don't reunite with UNL
-Don't join PHX

Don't worry no merging will happend but we might invade them. Twisted Evil

He doesnt want that too
But we can invade Luxemburg in the meanwhile Twisted Evil
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-03, 23:32

May I please ask what you have against Communists, the idea they had for a country is fantastic, it sadly doesn't work in practical circumstances.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-03, 23:42

Rowan Quigley wrote:it sadly doesn't work in practical circumstances.
How do you know Smile ?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-12-04, 00:25

Rowan Quigley wrote:May I please ask what you have against Communists, the idea they had for a country is fantastic, it sadly doesn't work in practical circumstances.

I think shadow just hate idealists, and commies are idealists Wink
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2010-12-04, 00:31

See ya!
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2010-12-04, 02:28

Sammy Tanghe wrote:
Rowan Quigley wrote:May I please ask what you have against Communists, the idea they had for a country is fantastic, it sadly doesn't work in practical circumstances.

I think shadow just hate idealists, and commies are idealists Wink

When they aren't mass murderer lol
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-04, 04:30

What if I told you if I was a communist, would you think any different of me?
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-04, 04:31

NLSP wrote:
How do you know Smile ?

Um... the USSR and China?
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-12-04, 08:44

Been to Russia once, in the '90s. s*** I've seen there made me disgust communism for the rest of my life.

Communism never works, and the idea that ppl who sit behind their computers, read "Das Kapital" (or even better, a review on amazon), google Che Guevara images "cuz he looks so jawesome!! and certainly didn't terrorise ppl" and go around screaming "woa!! communism does work!!",.... while sitting in their IKEA deskchair, looking at their DELL laptop from their heated house with a Coca Cola Zero and a bag of Lays chips in their hands is ridiculous to me.

Go to Russia, Go to Poland, Go to Czechoslovakia and try to find me on Neo-Communist. You won't easily find one, because those ppl know how f*** up it was from their own experience.

Also, Sammy's right. I hate idealists and ppl who think they can change the world as they usually end up f*** it up even better.

shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-04, 09:27

Rowan Quigley wrote:
NLSP wrote:
How do you know Smile ?

that are f*** up systems that has nothing to do with Marxism.
while before the powers there had still good intentions, I hope to believe, they are never tried, because they installed a kind of dictatorship.
In my opinion Marxism is never tried, so we can't know if communism ever can happen or not Smile

With maybe the exception of the first years under Lenin, but that was a rather small period that was exceptional because it circumstances and f*** up when stalin arrived.
(But that is my biased opinion ofcourse)

@shadowukcs: I don't say "Communism work", I just think that with Marxism the world could be better and that it is never really tried.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-12-04, 11:18

shadowukcs wrote:Been to Russia once, in the '90s. s*** I've seen there made me disgust communism for the rest of my life.

Communism never works, and the idea that ppl who sit behind their computers, read "Das Kapital" (or even better, a review on amazon), google Che Guevara images "cuz he looks so jawesome!! and certainly didn't terrorise ppl" and go around screaming "woa!! communism does work!!",.... while sitting in their IKEA deskchair, looking at their DELL laptop from their heated house with a Coca Cola Zero and a bag of Lays chips in their hands is ridiculous to me.

Go to Russia, Go to Poland, Go to Czechoslovakia and try to find me on Neo-Communist. You won't easily find one, because those ppl know how f*** up it was from their own experience.

Also, Sammy's right. I hate idealists and ppl who think they can change the world as they usually end up f*** it up even better.

Communist-ism in RL is crap, doesn't mean it can't be good in eRepublik Smile
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by temujin94 2010-12-04, 14:08

NLSP wrote:
Rowan Quigley wrote:
NLSP wrote:
How do you know Smile ?

that are f*** up systems that has nothing to do with Marxism.
while before the powers there had still good intentions, I hope to believe, they are never tried, because they installed a kind of dictatorship.
In my opinion Marxism is never tried, so we can't know if communism ever can happen or not Smile

With maybe the exception of the first years under Lenin, but that was a rather small period that was exceptional because it circumstances and f*** up when stalin arrived.
(But that is my biased opinion ofcourse)

@shadowukcs: I don't say "Communism work", I just think that with Marxism the world could be better and that it is never really tried.

Ok so communism has never worked in all past attempts but you want to try it again to see if it works? Because there wouldn't be consequences or anything if it failed again...
temujin94
temujin94
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-04, 14:22

temujin94 wrote:
Ok so communism has never worked in all past attempts but you want to try it again to see if it works? Because there wouldn't be consequences or anything if it failed again...
number of past attempts = 0
we can also stick to capitalism of one form or another because there wouldn't be consequences or anything if it fails, oh wait, this economic crisis, how happened that?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-12-04, 14:32

NLSP wrote:
temujin94 wrote:
number of past attempts = 0
we can also stick to capitalism of one form or another because there wouldn't be consequences or anything if it fails, oh wait, this economic crisis, how happened that?

Well, communism has been introduced NLSP, marxism hasnt

Isnt Marxism about everyone equal? Every politician, doctor, farmer,... get an equal amount of money
That wasnt with Communism where a group of high ranked politicians and militairy got like 40% of the money (or even more)
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-12-04, 14:42

they got payed equally in money, just got more "privileges" ^^

and the economic crisis, NLSP, is something inherent about the system of capitalism. Welfare among lower class citizens has always been higher in the 20th century european capitalist societies compared to the communist societies.
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-04, 14:58

Glenn Wauters wrote:
Well, communism has been introduced NLSP, marxism hasnt

Isnt Marxism about everyone equal? Every politician, doctor, farmer,... get an equal amount of money
That wasnt with Communism where a group of high ranked politicians and militairy got like 40% of the money (or even more)
okay, can you quote me where the hell marxism or communism say that everyone get an equal amount of money?
and communism is btw a specific stage (and final stage) where you have classless society, where the production is of the people and there is no class struggle anymore
So can you please tell me where we had a classless society where the production is owned by the people, and there was no class struggle? because if you find that, you will have found where communism has been introduced

and when Marx said: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" I don't think that anyone can read that as, everyone has to get an equal amount of money
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-04, 15:01

Sammy Tanghe wrote:
and the economic crisis, NLSP, is something inherent about the system of capitalism.
that's true, one reason more to say about capitalism: EPIC FAIL
I don't defend the states where you had a dictatorship and that was called communist, because that wasn't communist
but if you want to compare, look to america, where people has to take 2 full time jobs and even then have serious difficulties to survive
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-12-04, 15:18

there have been a lot of discussing about that,

but it remains a fact that communism can not work in the human society. The theary's great, but in practice it isn't functional.

also, the economic crisis now is getting solved and we're going again for some fun years hopefully.

I think many prefer the 3 years poverty of the capitalist economy then the lifetime poverty of the USSR/People's republic of China/Warsaw Pact countries/Cuba/...
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-04, 15:30

Sammy Tanghe wrote:there have been a lot of discussing about that,

but it remains a fact that communism can not work in the human society. The theary's great, but in practice it isn't functional.

also, the economic crisis now is getting solved and we're going again for some fun years hopefully.

I think many prefer the 3 years poverty of the capitalist economy then the lifetime poverty of the USSR/People's republic of China/Warsaw Pact countries/Cuba/...

it remains a fact => how in god sake have you or anyone else proven this?

and ask that woman in the USA who is working 2 jobs if she doesn't mind the 3 years poverty, oh she has been in poverty since she was born Embarassed
and once again the failure of dictatorships that claim to be communists have nothing to do with the possibility for real communist society's to be successfully
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-12-04, 15:34

I gonna stop arguing with this, but it remains a sole fact that not a single communist revolution has succeeded in remaining truely communist. So on an empirical way, it has been proven that this was not possible. Simply as that.

the USA mostly lack a social welfare network, like we have in europe. That's what they need, not a communist overturn.

ow wait, I said I was gonna stop

damnit

now I rlly wil
Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-04, 15:47

Sammy Tanghe wrote:but it remains a sole fact that not a single communist revolution has succeeded in remaining truely communist
True; but that a communist revolution has never stayed communist, doesn't prove that a communism can't work
Sammy Tanghe wrote:So on an empirical way, it has been proven that this was not possible.
false, it is not because you have never seen result X from proces Y, that it is proven that you can't have ever result X from proces Y
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-12-04, 20:25

NLSP wrote:
Sammy Tanghe wrote:So on an empirical way, it has been proven that this was not possible.
false, it is not because you have never seen result X from proces Y, that it is proven that you can't have ever result X from proces Y

At the risk of getting jumped on by both sides, if you repeat an experiment multiple times with the same conditions, and always get the same result, say combining hydrogen and oxygen and getting water, would it be reasonable to suppose that the next time you will get nitrous oxide?

As one of those women in the USA who has been struggling to make it on the money I make, I am inclined to agree that we need better social programs. On the other hand, I have to acknowledge that I have benefited from some programs already. I would love to have decent health care without being thrown onto the streets, but that is not the case, and part of the reason is the heavy bias here toward capitalism. The truth is, there is no perfect system.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2010-12-04, 20:54

MaryamQ wrote:
At the risk of getting jumped on by both sides, if you repeat an experiment multiple times with the same conditions, and always get the same result, say combining hydrogen and oxygen and getting water, would it be reasonable to suppose that the next time you will get nitrous oxide?
----
The truth is, there is no perfect system.
for the first: it is not reasonable to expect that, (when your only data and information is you combine H and O and you get water) but with only that you can't say I will NEVER have nitrous oxide

for the second: There is indeed no perfect system, anyone who is claiming that is either lying or very naive
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down