eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February

+14
Medrolke
Mike Wooldridge
Misanthropist
Maxime Bouchenu
mittekemuis
NLSP
Helviro
Bert_en_Ernie
shadowukcs
Xgentis Lempereur
Gulden Draak
Manong Z
Mohonais
LeValeureuxLiegeois
18 posters

Go down

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Empty [Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February

Post by LeValeureuxLiegeois 2011-02-06, 21:42

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznews[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznews2

This is an official document of the Country President's Department.
It will be translated in the three official and national languages : English, French and Dutch.
Feel free to vote and subscribe.
Thank you for having read it.

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Autres-manifestations-bruxelles-belgique-1385119825-1134332

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznewsseperate[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznewsseperate2

Dear eBelgian People,

It is with great joy that I address you these few words.

Thanks to your trust and support, you have elected me as the next eBelgian President.

It is a great and huge honor for me to meet this challenge and recognizing the duty assigned to me now, I will do everything I could to not disappoint you.

For their fait play and their loyal opposition, I would like to congratulate and thanks both Theneka and Shadowucks. They made a nice campaign and were great opponents, getting very nice results. Let's hope they will comment and advise the activity of the new Government...

I am glad also to let you know the composition of the new Cabinet :

- Prime-Minister: Temujin94
- Special Advisor: ThomasRed
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mittekemuis
  - State Secretary: Jamster737
- Minister of Home Affairs: Mike Wooldridge
  - State Secretary for National Security: MaryamQ
  - State Secretary for Education: Ernest Bogdansson
  - State Secretary for Fun: Manong Rizal
- Minister of Defence: Temujin94
- Minister of Economy: Jofroi
  - State Secretary: Boklevski
- Minister of Justice: NLSP

Those players have all my confidence and I am sure that together, we wil rise to all the challenges we must expect during the next month.

We will inform you each week about what our achievements will be and this message will be translated into French and Dutch as soon as possible.

Let's meet the nice future of our eCountry !

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Equipe

Thank you so much, once again.

Best regards

LeValeureuxLiegeois,
eBelgian Country President.

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govnewsseperate[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govnewsseperate2

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Footerstart[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Footerstart2
[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter2
[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter3[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter4
[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter5[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter6

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznewsseperate[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznewsseperate2
LeValeureuxLiegeois
LeValeureuxLiegeois
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Empty Re: [Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February

Post by Mohonais 2011-02-06, 23:17

nice Smile
Mohonais
Mohonais
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Empty Re: [Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February

Post by Manong Z 2011-02-06, 23:20

Wohoo! Very Happy
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulden Draak 2011-02-06, 23:27

Good luck
Gulden Draak
Gulden Draak
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-02-07, 07:45

Propaganda.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-02-07, 10:42

voted
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LeValeureuxLiegeois 2011-02-07, 10:48

Xgentis Lempereur wrote:Propaganda.

Could you show more enthusiasm, Xgentis ?
Razz
LeValeureuxLiegeois
LeValeureuxLiegeois
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by LeValeureuxLiegeois 2011-02-13, 20:20

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznews[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govpreznews2

This is an official document of the Country President's Department.
Feel free to vote and subscribe.
Thank you for having read it.

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Autres-manifestations-bruxelles-belgique-1385119825-1134332

ABOUT THE WAR AGAINST FRANCE

As you have seen in game and read on our national forum, the French Congress approved a declaration of natural enemy against us. We did the same for answering this threat and getting the battle bonus.

Despites of the friendship between both our country, our neighbours did it because PANAM asked them to act so : this alliance wanted to stop the project of region renting between United Kingdom and Serbia, by getting at least two of our regions (Flanders and Wallonia).

Cause we are in the Serbian's way, PANAM is trying to control the concerning regions, which have borders with Canada and United States of America. Both those countries said they don’t like having a rival nation so close to them.

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Kosovo-KFOR-Belges-1

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govnewsseperate[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govnewsseperate2

ABOUT THE BATTLE OF WALLONIA

We have lost it without winning even one single battle. Belgian People has however fought with bravery and determination.

The next battle will take place in Flanders in a few hours. The French Government doesn’t want to conquer us, they will then send some troops to fight at our sides.

We expect having some help from Serbia and Hungary too, maybe from the United Netherlands.

United Kingdom will not interfere right now, but its Congress is debating about the situation and the lot of troubles arising.

The orders will be published in game and on the national forum when the struggle will start. We wanted some battles and wars, we have them !

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Arts-graphics-2008_1184553a

ABOUT THE CURRENT DIPLOMATICAL TALKS

The Foreign Affairs, Defence and President Departments have had talks again today with several foreign countries, like France, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Serbia and United Kingdom.

Some Congress members have helped during those negotiations and so controlled the action of the Government. The Cabinet is grateful for their intervention.

Actually, the situation is really complicated : some French players moved to England cause they don't agree with the policies of their countries and other British players foughts with France against us in Wallonia...

With France, we found the agreement that Brussels will stay free. A wargame will start between them and us in Flanders and we should receive some financial compensations for the lost of income during the occupation period.

The French army will also send us some tanks and troops to fight with us, for keeping Flanders under the Belgian flag. They will so also protect their British friends and do not make the Serbian and Hungarian players to angry against them...

They will help us to get back our region at the end of operation too, in 15 days if possible. We would have the possibility to sell the RW medal and keep the gold for the belgian tresaury.

Kallmar, the French CP, is currently the object of an impeachment. His position is not easy, because he is sitting between two chairs : one is his friendship towards us, the other is the loyalty that France would want to show to its new allies the Congress chose last month.

At the moment, United Kingdom is committed to neutrality between the alliances, because it has too many friends on both sides (especially Serbia and France). Its Congress however agreed on the agreement with Serbia.

At least our three countries being so victims of the imperialism and ingerence of PANAM, we will so support our English and Serbian friends by trying to respect their decision and give them the help we could, cause we don't agree that an alliance interfere in national policies of other countries that are not part of it.

The Netherlands doesn’t want to interfere right now, but could send some soldiers.

We have nothing to expect from Poland.

We are still waiting for a statement from Germany, Hungary and Serbia.

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February FIBUA

I know I am not the most active player on IRC, but I try to do my best and to be as much connected as I can when I have free time: I were all day today...

Best regards,

For the Belgian Government,
LeValeureuxLiegeois,
eBelgian Country President.

[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Footerstart[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Footerstart2
[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter2
[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter3[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter4
[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter5[Public politics]Articles published during the CP Term of February Govfooter6

LeValeureuxLiegeois
LeValeureuxLiegeois
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by LeValeureuxLiegeois 2011-02-15, 07:59

I lost my father who died early in the morning today. That's why I haven't been able to come more on the game the last days of the week: he was rushed back again to hospital on an unexpected way and our family had to take care of him. I did not wanted to mix IG and IRL, so I said it only to ThomasRed before.
Crying or Very sad

I made what our agreement said with the french and launched the battle.

The Vice-CP got full power till the new CP gets his functions and I ask a Congressmember to start quickly an impeach, for bringing a new and active CP for the country.

It was a pleasure to meet you and play with you, but I feel now there is more important than an Internet game: my family... I wish you all best of luck IRL, I know you are the best and will do great !

LvL.
LeValeureuxLiegeois
LeValeureuxLiegeois
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2011-02-15, 08:03

Lot's of support to you and your family in these difficult days.

Last edited by Bert_en_Ernie on 2011-02-15, 08:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Helviro 2011-02-15, 08:35

My deepest condoleances to you and your family in these difficult times.

Helviro
Helviro
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-02-15, 09:24

Such a tragic loss is one of the hardest things someone can cope.
I hope you can find the strength to keep remembering al the beautiful moments with him and feel again the joy you had with him.
My thoughts are now with you and your family.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-02-15, 11:04

My deepest condoleances to you and your family we might had disagreement but you have my full moral support in thes sad and difficult time.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by mittekemuis 2011-02-15, 11:18

LeValeureuxLiegeois ,
I am deeply shocked at the suddenness of your fathers demise
May God give him eternal rest & may his soul rest in peace.
Please accept my condolences & be strong.
In deep Sympathy!
If there is anything I can do just tell me.

LeValeureuxLiegeois,
Je suis très choqué par la soudaineté disparition de votre pères
Que Dieu lui donne le repos éternel et que son âme repose en paix.
S'il vous plaît accepter mes condoléances et être forte.
En profonde sympathie!
S'il y a quelque chose que je peux faire pour vous il suffit de demander.

Last edited by mittekemuis on 2011-02-15, 11:32; edited 1 time in total
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Bouchenu 2011-02-15, 11:21

I would like to send you my deepest sympathies on your sad loss.
Maxime Bouchenu
Maxime Bouchenu
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Misanthropist 2011-02-15, 12:04

my condoleances.
indeed, your family is prior to eRep.
Misanthropist
Misanthropist
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4057016

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-02-15, 15:24

LvL, first of all my deepest condolences. I did not know this grave incident had happened and if I had known then I wouldn't have given you such a hard time. An unfortunate event like this is a very valid reason to spend less time on erep and more IRL and is not something that you could have foreseen when you ran. I think myself and many others naturally assumed that there where other, less grave reasons for your absence and would have totally dealt with the situation in a different way if we had known. My sincere apologies.

I understand your reasons for impeachment and even tho I don't feel very comfortable becoming president in the middle of this eBelgian crisis, I will accept the challenge and hope to give it my my best.

to all eBE citizens, I will call in a meeting on IRC in about 20 minutes in which we will dicuss how to go futher, how the government will be arranged and what steps will need to be taken in the near future. If you can be there, plz come to #eBrussels on IRC
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wooldridge 2011-02-15, 16:58

I am really sorry to hear about your Father LVL , my condolances to you and your family.
Mike Wooldridge
Mike Wooldridge
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Medrolke 2011-02-15, 17:52

My condolances LvL. If you come return in the future, you will be welcomed with open arms. If not, then I thank you for the privalage of working with you. My thoughts are with you and your family and I wish you the best during these dificult times and in the rest of RL.

Medrolke
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Medrolke

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-02-15, 18:55

With all the rest of the community, I am deeply sorry for your loss. Indeed, this is a RL issue that has far greater importance than any game. I am sorry if we have unknowingly added to your stress in these very difficult days. Indeed, as Medrolke says, you will be welcomed back with open arms when you are ready to come back to us, however long that may take. May you find blessings and comfort in your memories and your family.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-02-15, 18:58

If ever you need any help, you know where you can find me Wink
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-02-16, 22:25

Oh no. Condolences to you LvL and to your family. Sorry for your loss. Stay strong my friend.
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Stanwick 2011-02-16, 23:13

My sincere condolences for you and your family in these trying times.
Chris Stanwick
Chris Stanwick
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-02-16, 23:32

I am sorry to here that Crying or Very sad you have my sincere condolences
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down