eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch Invasion

+18
Shenken
Jarastlad
Aldous Zamiatin
Antiko
Mike Wooldridge
Frerk
Verstraete.be Dylan
Eniotna
DemetriusA
Apotygma
Olv007
Tacitus Arkenseale
Elynea
shadowukcs
Jofroi
Gibberish45
Rod Damon
Ragoth
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dutch Invasion Empty Dutch Invasion

Post by Ragoth 2010-03-03, 03:56

There is a poll running on the UNL forum, the current winning option is "Merge with Belgium" the fact that I have not heard of this until now makes me think that this will not be peaceful WTF!
Ragoth
Ragoth
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Dutch Invasion Empty Re: Dutch Invasion

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-03, 04:04

I have to say I am a little disappointed that no one who commented on that poll saw fit to perhaps give advanced notice to us. Mad

I would think Belgium might be interested in a neighboring country running a poll where forcefully merging with Belgium is an option.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragoth 2010-03-03, 04:12

Winning option !
Ragoth
Ragoth
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish45 2010-03-03, 06:20

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be stupid on their part? Aggression from one alliance forces us into the other to survive as a nation. How serious is this threat? Should we be considering a strategic MPP?
Gibberish45
Gibberish45
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2010-03-03, 09:05

Yeah, but it seems that Frerk (the guy who launched the poll) had a bad idea about that, and even if the invade Belgium part of the poll is winning (I think), they won't move.

I don't think that they'll receive any help from Phoenix and thus they won't be able to act like that.

Moreover there haven't been any debate before and it seems that lot of people are voting blindly, still thinking that we are under EDEN PTO, and then vote to free belgium.

So I wouldn't worry too much about that^^.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-03, 09:20

I agree, a heads up might have been usefull

You know what might have also been useful? A FRICKING MOFA OF PHOENIX AFFAIRS THAT WE'VE BEEN ASKING FOR FOR OVER A MONTH NOW!!
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 10:51

I do not see the diplomacy, I just see decisions taken without arranging us. It is not good for the unity of the country.

If in UNL there are a lot of problem (economy, money). It's not a solution to think about belgium.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2010-03-03, 11:21

ShadowHucks, this offer has nothing to do with Phoenix , it's UNL^^. As far as I know, some other countries of Phoenix should be laughing at that proposal from now :p.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-03, 11:24

Jofroi wrote:ShadowHucks, this offer has nothing to do with Phoenix , it's UNL^^. As far as I know, some other countries of Phoenix should be laughing at that proposal from now :p.

Mofa of Phoenix affairs: mofa that deals with all phoenix countries.

something we where promised a month ago and still don't have
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacitus Arkenseale 2010-03-03, 12:14

They wouldn't. Not without PHX approval, which I seriously doubt they would get. If they did go ahead without it once they start debating the DoW we could sign MPPs with US and Hungary, both of whom, I'm sure, would be thrilled.

Good to know what's afoot but this is probably not something we need to worry about.
Tacitus Arkenseale
Tacitus Arkenseale
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 12:22

We put in danger our neutrality. If we sign of mpp with the USA, you know how we shall be seen. Our purpose is the existence of Belgium no story :On which side are you?

it's a very bad thing this referendum in UNL. We don't have one here.

For a decision for two countries, We needed before to be consulted.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacitus Arkenseale 2010-03-03, 13:08

Tacitus Arkenseale wrote:we could sign MPPs with US and Hungary

Please read fully before you question my integrity (and my intelligence). Both want to be seen as doing the best for Belgium at the moment; it's a great bit of leverage we have. That's whose side I'm on.

It is distressing they are having this poll but it is just the sort of tomfoolery people get up to in forums. If they want to invade they have to declare war and that gives us time to react with MPPs. If somehow they did conquer us in toto everybody and his brother would come to RW us back.
Tacitus Arkenseale
Tacitus Arkenseale
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 13:23

Utopia, it would be a good idea but not accepted by those countries.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-03, 14:11

The troubling aspect is that a good percentage of respondents were favoring the "forceful merge" aspect.

Given sufficient public sentiment, unwise or foolish decisions are often made to appease the masses rather then follow sound logical though. Take the USA's recent attack against the UK. The military leaders were uniformly opposed to it as poor strategy, but a certain segment got enough of the population riled up that the President chose to proceed against the military's advice.

We could see the same thing happen with the Netherlands. If their population is bored (which it seems is the case), if they want to give their economy a jolt (which seems also likely), creating a baby boom (ditto), offering it up to other Phoenix nations as a albeit brief war (possible).

Their choice to have this as a poll is disturbing.

What I find worse is that NO ONE informed us of the possibility.

That sort of decision makes people wonder about people's intentions and loyalties.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2010-03-03, 14:30

The e(U)NL will not attack us, despite you "think" they would. They are just tired to wait if they have to forget about eUNL or not. I think that was the reason of the poll: to see if the people there (Dutch and Belgians) are still interested in the eUNL. They are not obliged to tell us about their poll because it's their concern, not ours.

If you want to start a same poll, then do it. I still don't see a reason why we should warn them about us starting a poll.

And concerning the MoFa assigned to Phoenix, we had one, but you scared him away. The position is indeed still open, but I did not receive any valuable candidate.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-03, 15:33

Olv007

You are either missing the point or being obtuse to try to deflect.

It is not that I expected the netherlands to inform us.

I expected people who are part of OUR government to notify us.

Both Apotygma and Jofroi had posted on that poll.

That clearly indicates they were aware of it.

By not informing us of the existence of this poll, they have failed in their responsibility as members of the government to keep us informed of issues that should be of concern to us.

By failing to show forethought to inform us of matters, we now have to question their motivations and reasoning and whether their service is in the best interests of Belgium.

As for the MoFa, that is a poor excuse.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-03-03, 15:51

Hey,

Indeed I was aware of that poll, but as long as they don't talk about invasion (which they didn't at the moment where I posted, didn't check the 6 following pages) I don't think we had to mention it.

I don't believe there is a "threat" for our independence. I interpreted the options as follow :

1 - Find a way to merge again with Belgium, the way can be determined later on.
2 - Let Belgium live in peace, but we will keep intense relations with them and Belgian will always be welcome
3 - 4 : no explication needed.

As all of you know, we asked them for an official stance about Belgium. As far as I know, this stance wasn't published yet and I see this poll as the first step towards this declaration. By this, it was not our job to bypass their legal instances by already publishing things which could alter our relations. Only look at this topic : "Dutch Invasion", if I where a e(U)NL official I would be threatend as (normally) this is private discussion that Belgian Officials shouldn't even be allowed to read.

Normally you have to posses a citizen mask to read those threads (or it was before anyway). I also respected their right to speak to their citizens by not mentioning it. Would you like me to reveal everything FB, BFB, and the private congress sections threads are about only because I have access to them or to reveal everything that is happening to my eUNL and eUK friends only because I think it might interest them?

Apparently, they will not declare us indpendant. Fine for me as long as they don't start planning to merge by force again and you can also read that a lot of them are opposed to this option.
Apotygma
Apotygma
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DemetriusA 2010-03-03, 16:08

I find this extremely worrying. The poll is official and thus, reflects more or less eNetherland's future actions. Now while it might seem illogical that they take over through force, let's not forget that America's attack on the UK was also illogical.

As MoD of eBelgium, this more or less falls under my domain and as such, I suggest we immediately start military relationships for defensive purposes. I suspect some of you will now be worried that is not neutral. So for those who doubt weather to take this action, I shall give you my explanation.

A neutral country is basically a country that doesn't act in a way that grants an alliance an advantage over another. We are obviously not doing that. We are just merely securing our borders.
Since this action is taken for defensive reasons, we shall not consider signing such treaties with countries like the USA or Hungary which might show that we are taking diplomatic actions for other reasons and as such, jeopardize our neutrality. We are to only take into consideration our neighbors at hand. Specifically speaking, Spain or Poland.

Now if they are really planning to attack us or not, we must be nevertheless prepared to counteract any hostile actions they might take against us.

And to end their current debate, I think we should post an article clearly stating that we are in no way willing to unite with them (or are we?)
DemetriusA
DemetriusA
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-03-03, 16:15

And to end their current debate, I think we should post an article clearly stating that we are in no way willing to unit with them.

Indeed, but as I said : please respect their right to consult their citizens without releasing early stances and threats which may only make the situation worse. Let them come out with an official stance where you can after that respond.

Releasing something could be seen as a breach of their privacy. You may say : But you posted on their forum. Indeed I did, but I never revealed or used this information. I respected their right to discuss between them and I didn't act like a spy that reveals everything.

You can indeed start to talk about defense, but I think you will not have to look far. No EDEN country will allow the eUNL to overtake Belgium as it will give PHOENIX the control of a strategic position in Europe that may block Spain and/or Poland.

If a war is declared (and you'll have 24 hours), you will have half of the globe that moves here (and we have enough gold to finance the MT's).
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-03, 17:03

Apotygma wrote:Hey,

Indeed I was aware of that poll, but as long as they don't talk about invasion (which they didn't at the moment where I posted, didn't check the 6 following pages) I don't think we had to mention it.

From the opening post of that thread (Bold and underline added by me for emphasis)

"Dear citizens,

We have decided to let you choose wether or not we stay United.
You can choose of a number of options, first of all, you can choose to remerge with Belgium, this means either taking by force, or merging friendly.
Secondly, you can choose to stay United Netherlands, uniting all different kinds of people in our nation under one flag.
You can also choose to go back to eNetherlands, but staying English. Additionally, because we know some people want to, you can choose Dutch too.

This poll is now open for 3 days."

Seems like considering invasion is there.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eniotna 2010-03-03, 17:13

Prime Minister of UNL wrote:You can choose of a number of options, first of all, you can choose to remerge with Belgium, this means either taking by force, or merging friendly.

This is what option nr.1 stands for. I'm pretty sure people voted for "merging friendly" rather than "taking by force". Really, everyone who thinks the UNL will attack Belgium is an idiot. They just don't have the ressources. They have to ask for citizen donations to pay for MPP's for godsake.

Eniotna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 17:26

It's a poll, not an official vote, don't forget that. We are not going to pick up Dutch Invasion 100303052633186143 for it.

But to be to inform is not bad.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Verstraete.be Dylan 2010-03-03, 17:55

You are easily scared Very Happy People vote "Merge with Belgium" because we want to stay united. The poll was really described so we didn't know that it means "Merge by the strenght" Wink
Verstraete.be Dylan
Verstraete.be Dylan
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-03, 19:01

Tacitus Arkenseale wrote:They wouldn't. Not without PHX approval, which I seriously doubt they would get.

They don't need approval. They just need to notify their allies of the attack (if they even haven't scratched that clause off the charter since ATLANTIS got into trouble with it in the US-MEX war)

Olv007 wrote:The e(U)NL will not attack us, despite you "think" they would. They are just tired to wait if they have to forget about eUNL or not. I think that was the reason of the poll: to see if the people there (Dutch and Belgians) are still interested in the eUNL. They are not obliged to tell us about their poll because it's their concern, not ours.

indeed the dutch aren't obliged, but our very own ministers are

Olv007 wrote:And concerning the MoFa assigned to Phoenix, we had one, but you scared him away. The position is indeed still open, but I did not receive any valuable candidate.

Correction: he resigned for himself. Try again.

And I find it extremely hard to believe you couldn't find one candidate. Did you even asked if someone wanted the position? I can't recall one topic titled "does anyone want to be MoFa of Phoenix affairs?"

As for NL, I think I'll write a nice article about it soon
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Frerk 2010-03-03, 19:24

First of all, I find it sad I have to register here just because you can't be bothered to even considering reading it carefully.

I stated multiple times that it's a non-binding, consulting referendum. It's only there so we know what our citizens want, as we as government do not think we or our congress should decide on that matter.

I also find it shocking that the pro-EDEN members here only read the "By force" part, and the pro-PHOENIX/neutral members noticed the "or merging friendly" part. You signed a statement of neutrality, declaring yourselves neutral and the union dead, but still you behave like you're extremely biased.

Frerk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-03, 19:33

Maybe we have concerns about a neighbor that seems to have failed to acknowledge our independence having a public question that raises war as an option and that option being the preferred choice of the people of said country.

Set aside our fears. Have a public statement announcing that the Netherlands recognized Belgium as an Independent country.
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 19:34

I think that you are impulsive, I read your comments Frerk.
The fact that you makes a poll it's your right, but, we have the right to be informed too. Now, I think that it's more clear.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Frerk 2010-03-03, 19:37

Rod Damon wrote:Maybe we have concerns about a neighbor that seems to have failed to acknowledge our independence having a public question that raises war as an option and that option being the preferred choice of the people of said country.

Set aside our fears. Have a public statement announcing that the Netherlands recognized Belgium as an Independent country.
What makes you think I can decide for the whole UNL? I'm not the führer of UNL, if people want that, they can have their opinion. You don't need to start making plans on Spain erasing UNL because some people have an opinion(Oh, telling that, I closed it because it seemed everybody could vote/watch, not just registered users, so somebody here with some time could actually make 10 accounts and vote that option.)

Frerk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Frerk 2010-03-03, 19:38

Elynea wrote:I think that you are impulsive, I read your comments Frerk.
The fact that you makes a poll it's your right, but, we have the right to be informed too. Now, I think that it's more clear.
We don't need to inform you guys for every internal question we ask our citizens.

Frerk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-03, 19:40

If you are placed high enough that a poll you started may affect national policy, I presumed that you could pass along a message as well.

And while we my find your poll distasteful, we never said you did not have the right to have a poll.

Last edited by Rod Damon on 2010-03-03, 19:41; edited 1 time in total
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 19:41

Frerk wrote:
Elynea wrote:I think that you are impulsive, I read your comments Frerk.
We don't need to inform you guys for every internal question we ask our citizens.

We had understood.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wooldridge 2010-03-03, 19:45

Rod Damon wrote:Have a public statement announcing that the Netherlands recognized Belgium as an Independent country.

I like this idea , i think all our neighboring countries should do this.
Stop our worries once and for all.
Mike Wooldridge
Mike Wooldridge
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacitus Arkenseale 2010-03-03, 19:52

I certainly have no problem with official recognition of our right to exist but I refuse to believe that there is, or ever (recently) was, an existential threat to eBelgium from the eNetherlands.

Has anyone seen my tempest? I left it right over here next to this teapot...
Tacitus Arkenseale
Tacitus Arkenseale
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-03, 19:55

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-nl-responds-to-nl-poll-of-a-merge-with-belgium-1231950/1/20#comments

VOTE and SUB!!
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-03, 19:58

Frerk wrote:First of all, I find it sad I have to register here just because you can't be bothered to even considering reading it carefully.

I stated multiple times that it's a non-binding, consulting referendum. It's only there so we know what our citizens want, as we as government do not think we or our congress should decide on that matter.

I also find it shocking that the pro-EDEN members here only read the "By force" part, and the pro-PHOENIX/neutral members noticed the "or merging friendly" part. You signed a statement of neutrality, declaring yourselves neutral and the union dead, but still you behave like you're extremely biased.

also Ferk

care to explain: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-presidential-statement-the-united-netherlands--1196611/1/20
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-03, 19:59

19 days ago, it's not a recent article Shadowukcs.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-03, 20:01

Elynea wrote:19 days ago, it's not a recent article Shadowukcs.

so? It's still the same guy in charge and 19 days we where still independent for nearly 2 months already
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by DemetriusA 2010-03-03, 20:11

Elynea wrote:19 days ago, it's not a recent article Shadowukcs.

That doesn't mean that what it represents isn't viable anymore. Alas, the gent who posted that article is still serving his mandate, is he not?
DemetriusA
DemetriusA
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wooldridge 2010-03-03, 21:06

So much news as happened in the last 24 hours , i can't think striaght about all these situations today. :/
Mike Wooldridge
Mike Wooldridge
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frerk 2010-03-03, 21:26

President can think what he wants. We as government support the fact you guys left this union.Maybe you should have indeed read the topic and article.

Frerk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiko 2010-03-04, 02:29

this was all an informative referendum to see what the citizens think.
however the options wherent clearified enough and could be misinterpreted like rod damon and others did.
i do find it frustrating and worrieing that there are lots off people here who are still taking every possibility they can to throw mud at the eunl.
they scream about that the netherlands where making belgium a colony?
i ask those guys to look at the congress, president and government possitions before belgium became (with help of eden, why eden is helping is another question and this is not the topic for that) freed.
i will give u some facts, the belgium party was the biggest party in the eunl and an belgium guy was president.
so for all of u who are stupid enough to think that the netherlands was ruling the belgiums have to look again because it was an union and some guys might not understand what that means but i want to remind u guys that the majority voted for the union, and that it was logical because economical the times where really good.
do i say now that we should merge this second?
nope i am not saying that, however i dont see any point on trying to bring down ur friend(ly) guys from the north and try to throw mud at us?
we allways shared lots of interests (like beer because i am also a big fan of barbar and other good belgium beers) and i think its not nice to talk this bad about the eunl all the time, only because some american soldiers also say that.
Antiko
Antiko
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldous Zamiatin 2010-03-04, 03:10

As I stated in my comments to Ragoth's article, I personally can understand eUNl wants to keep the U in their name, and I don't blame them for taking that poll (which seems to have no official power, at least as I understood). Having enough to do in eBelgium I would even say I don't realy care what they are up to, as long as their plans don't involve eBelgium. But when they do, I find it in the duty of every true eBelgian who serves our country and our country only to inform the government (I'm not even talking about the general population) if he possessed any information about them. It's not up to the person to decide whether the information is relevant or not, and question himself should he or shouldn't he notify his national government - no, his civic duty is to keep his country leaders updated. I won't call Apotygma or Jofroi or whoever saw that poll but kept quiet traitors, but I personally find their attitude not cool Evil or Very Mad Razz
I don't think e(U)Nl will try to convince us to join the union again by force, and even if they would, I don't think they'd succeed, they would even hurt themselves and their reputation more trying.
I do think we nedd a public statement from our government/president to reaffirm our intentions to stay independent, and our MoFA(s) should work on getting other eCountries to recognize our independence - that's what makes de facto independence official.
Aldous Zamiatin
Aldous Zamiatin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Damon 2010-03-04, 05:10

Well said Aldous
Rod Damon
Rod Damon
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Frerk 2010-03-04, 07:24

Giving out a statement of independance that does NOT look like a EDEN rogue action, what a splendid idea young crybabies.

It would be pretty cool if you had ever told UNL you were independant. You know, like, making an article.

Frerk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-04, 07:38

Frerk wrote:Giving out a statement of independance that does NOT look like a EDEN rogue action, what a splendid idea young crybabies.

It would be pretty cool if you had ever told UNL you were independant. You know, like, making an article.

kuch kuch!!

I did make an article and it got locked on your forum

furthermore, YOUR president mitch, asked me right after the BE independence if I would like to be president of the independent belgium. Sounds like you pretty much knew about it to me.

Care to explain how you don't know of our independence?

Session Start: Wed Jan 20 14:24:00 2010
Session Ident: Mitch_Rapp
[14:24] Session Ident: Mitch_Rapp (Rizon, shadowukcs) (HydraIRC@Rizon-4FA7B640.cable.casema.nl)
[14:24] <Mitch_Rapp> hi
[14:24] <shadowukcs> h5
[14:24] <shadowukcs> *hi
[14:24] <Mitch_Rapp> hoegaat het?
[14:24] <shadowukcs> ah nederlands?
[14:24] <Mitch_Rapp> jij betn toch vlaams?
[14:24] <shadowukcs> ja
[14:25] <shadowukcs> jij ook?
[14:25] <Mitch_Rapp> nee
[14:25] <Mitch_Rapp> nederlands
[14:25] <shadowukcs> ah
[14:25] <shadowukcs> juust ja, jij bent op op het UNL chan
[14:25] <shadowukcs> *OP op
[14:25] <Mitch_Rapp> ja
[14:26] <Mitch_Rapp> kijk maar
[14:26] <Mitch_Rapp> anyway
[14:26] <shadowukcs> ja ik zie het
[14:26] <Mitch_Rapp> ik was even benieuwd wat jij met Belgie gaat doen
[14:26] <shadowukcs> ik?
[14:26] <Mitch_Rapp> ga je terug?
[14:26] <shadowukcs> misschien ik weet het nog niet
[14:26] <shadowukcs> ik zit momenteel goed in eUSA
[14:27] <shadowukcs> ik zit in EMC en USMC en daar is het nog wel een plezante sfeer dus ik zie mezelf momenteel niet naar BE gaan
[14:27] <Mitch_Rapp> wil je geen President van Belgie worden
[14:27] <Mitch_Rapp> ?
[14:27] <shadowukcs> misschien later wel, maar momenteel eerst nog eUK aanvallen
[14:27] <shadowukcs> president?
[14:27] <shadowukcs> lolnee
[14:28] <shadowukcs> ben ik één keer geweest en het was zo'n kutjob dat ik besloten heb het nooit meer van ze leve te doen
[14:28] <Mitch_Rapp> lol
[14:28] <Mitch_Rapp> ok
[14:28] <Mitch_Rapp> grappig
[14:28] <shadowukcs> wie zegt er soms dat ik president wil worden?
[14:28] <Mitch_Rapp> ik dacht dat jij wel een goede keuze zou zijn
[14:28] <Mitch_Rapp> je bent Belg dus beter dan een Roemeen
[14:29] <shadowukcs> meh, nee. totaal geen zin en geen tijd. president zijn kost teveel werk, teveel tijd en het is toch alleen maar leuk als je het in een actieve community kunt doen
[14:29] <Mitch_Rapp> dat geloof ik wel
[14:29] <Mitch_Rapp> maar er zijn veel nieuwe spelers bijgekomen in Belgie
[14:29] <shadowukcs> om eerlijk te zijn: belg of roemeen, het maakt niet uit. Belgie zal altijd ofwel overgenomen worden ofwel gePTO'd worden
[14:30] <Mitch_Rapp> nou ja ik heb het binnen ons land overgehad en ik begrijp dat ze het nu neutraal willen maken
[14:30] <Mitch_Rapp> dus niet EDEN en PHX
[14:30] <shadowukcs> neutraal lukt nooit
[14:31] <Mitch_Rapp> als je het land maar kan opbouwen
[14:31] <shadowukcs> belgie ligt geografish te slecht om ooit neutraal te kunnen worden
[14:31] <Mitch_Rapp> denk je dat?
[14:31] <shadowukcs> daar zit het eerste probleem. 70% van alle BEF zit in handen van Malchert en Harbaka
[14:31] <shadowukcs> *habraka
[14:31] <Mitch_Rapp> nee hoor
[14:31] <Mitch_Rapp> de roemenen hebben veel geprint
[14:32] <Mitch_Rapp> en wij hebben 50k of zo
[14:32] <Mitch_Rapp> ik wilde voorstellen dat je met Belgie gaat bezig houden
[14:32] <Mitch_Rapp> om het op de kaart terug te brengen
[14:32] <Mitch_Rapp> neutraal
[14:32] <shadowukcs> ik wil gerust helpen
[14:32] <shadowukcs> maar hoe?
[14:33] <Mitch_Rapp> Wij kunnen regelen dat PHX zich er buiten houd
[14:33] <Mitch_Rapp> jij kan dat met EDEN
[14:33] <shadowukcs> hhmmmmm, probleem is dat dat niet zo simpel is. Ik kan wel de meeste EDEN presidenten overtuigen, maar uiteindelijk zijn het wel altijd rogue groupen die zo'n PTO's doen
[14:34] <Mitch_Rapp> ja maar dan kunnen we gezamelijk ingrijpen
[14:34] <Mitch_Rapp> en er zijn al aardig wat Belgen
[14:34] <Mitch_Rapp> 150 actieve en 700 inactieve
[14:34] <shadowukcs> maar goed, eens belgie volledig weer op de kaart is kan je me contacteren en ik zal zien wat ik kan doen voor hen
[14:34] <shadowukcs> hebben ze terug een forum btw?
[14:35] <Mitch_Rapp> nee nog niet
[14:35] <shadowukcs> kk
[14:35] <Mitch_Rapp> we zijn net begonnen
[14:35] <Mitch_Rapp> ik zal dat wel even op de todo list zetten
[14:36] <shadowukcs> k, maar laat me maar geregeld iets weten
[14:36] <Mitch_Rapp> is goed
[14:36] <shadowukcs> ik zal wat meer op het UNL forum volgen hoe alles gaat en zal wel af en toe wat helpen als het nodig is
[14:36] <Mitch_Rapp> ja we hebben een special gedeelte
[14:37] <Mitch_Rapp> Belgian Affaris
[14:37] <Mitch_Rapp> Affairs
[14:37] <shadowukcs> cava
[14:37] <Mitch_Rapp> trouwens
[unrelated part that has nothing to do with Belgium and that I therefore deleted]
[14:43] <shadowukcs> dat belgishe forum
[14:43] <shadowukcs> is dat "belgian party forum?
[14:43] <Mitch_Rapp> welke forum?
[14:43] <shadowukcs> <Mitch_Rapp> ja we hebben een special gedeelte
[14:43] <shadowukcs> <Mitch_Rapp> Belgian Affaris
[14:43] <shadowukcs> <Mitch_Rapp> Affairs
[14:44] <Mitch_Rapp> nee
[14:44] <Mitch_Rapp> UNL Citizens gedeelte
[14:44] <Mitch_Rapp> FA volgens mij
[14:44] <Mitch_Rapp> Belgian Affairs heet het volgens mij
[14:44] <shadowukcs> ik zie het niet
[14:44] <shadowukcs> moet je er toegang voor hebben?
[14:45] <Mitch_Rapp> dat kan wel
[14:46] <Mitch_Rapp> maar volgens mij hebben ambassadors toegang
[14:46] <Mitch_Rapp> zal is rond vragen
[14:46] <shadowukcs> kk
Session Close: Wed Jan 20 15:05:15 2010

cba to translate this, if anyone could be so kind?

tl:dr version: they knew we where independent and they wanted me to become president.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-03-04, 08:11

Normally IRC conversations shouldn't be linked on forums but anyway.
Apotygma
Apotygma

Back to top Go down

Post by Frerk 2010-03-04, 08:25

You are posting a private conversation with our president just because you think you're right?
For me this discussion is over, if you need anything, Olv may contact me.

Frerk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-03-04, 12:15

Frerk wrote:You are posting a private conversation with our president just because you think you're right?
For me this discussion is over, if you need anything, Olv may contact me.

I'm not saying anything secret, am I? It's not like I'm saying anything that isn't known.

And this discussion isn't over as the poll on your forum clearly shows that there are certain plows in our Dutch-Belgian Relation that need to be fixed.

I've seen lots of complaining and lot's excuses and "don't take this too serious" from both sides, but I have yet to see some sort of solution (NAP,...) for this little situation
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiko 2010-03-04, 15:23

shadow all u want to do is blow up everything bad comming from eunl.
that is ur right but dont expect people to not take u seriously.
because u silence everybody in belgium who is pro-union.
if only one person is speaking about an union then there are 10 american soldiers ready to reply with 'hahaah for sure spain wont let that happen and they will invade us in 2 days, so watch out with ur words or we will invade again'
alot of people know that the union was good for both parties and u might have been one of the minority who was against but that doesnt give u the right to silence and throw mud at people who are in favour.
Antiko
Antiko
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarastlad 2010-03-04, 16:26

I don't think eNL will invade us. Still I don't think a union is interesting. I want a neutral Belgium which decides its own matters. If eNL does invade us, they will not keep Belgium territories for long I suppose due to the major battle between the two groups that devides this game.
Jarastlad
Jarastlad
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next