eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The University of eBelgium - UeBe

5 posters

Go down

The University of eBelgium - UeBe Empty The University of eBelgium - UeBe

Post by Manong Z 2010-03-09, 02:51

No, I am not back, but I am here to give you a preview of the project I left and didnt get to introduce, the University of eBelgium or UeBe! I have started working on it and it will be fully operational by mid to late April, hopefully!

Here is a preview:
http://sites.google.com/site/universityofebelgium/

If you are interested in joining UeBe as a professor/mentor AND.OR manager AND.OR translator AND.OR just a staff member, please reply here with your gmail accounts (if you don't have one, make one!)

I will be back, but not soon. Things are getting better for me so hopefully, I can work on more things, but I will be working on this one so it can be fully operational. However, I also request the current administration and the MoHa to organize the Baby Boom so we can use this University! Razz Well, later all! I will be checking this on Saturday!
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

The University of eBelgium - UeBe Empty Re: The University of eBelgium - UeBe

Post by Aldous Zamiatin 2010-03-09, 04:15

Nice to see you popping in and still caring for the young eBelgians, Manong Very Happy
MoHA will do it's best to have more of them when you get back eventually Wink
Aldous Zamiatin
Aldous Zamiatin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaussou 2010-03-09, 10:45

Hi there

How is this going to be any different from the numerous wikis about eRepublik? Or will you really be able to learn about quantumphysics and history... and... stuff? Surprised
Reaussou
Reaussou
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wooldridge 2010-03-09, 10:56

Manong Rizal wrote:No, I am not back, but I am here to give you a preview of the project I left and didnt get to introduce, the University of eBelgium or UeBe! I have started working on it and it will be fully operational by mid to late April, hopefully!

Here is a preview:
http://sites.google.com/site/universityofebelgium/

If you are interested in joining UeBe as a professor/mentor AND.OR manager AND.OR translator AND.OR just a staff member, please reply here with your gmail accounts (if you don't have one, make one!)

I will be back, but not soon. Things are getting better for me so hopefully, I can work on more things, but I will be working on this one so it can be fully operational. However, I also request the current administration and the MoHa to organize the Baby Boom so we can use this University! Razz Well, later all! I will be checking this on Saturday!

Great Manong , good to see you appear aswell , even if it is one post Smile
Mike Wooldridge
Mike Wooldridge
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2010-03-09, 12:02

Reaussou wrote:Hi there

How is this going to be any different from the numerous wikis about eRepublik? Or will you really be able to learn about quantumphysics and history... and... stuff? Surprised

Very Good Question; however, how many newbies do you think read tutorials? This is to give newbies an interactive and fun course, and of course, help from a real person, not a wiki (which doesn't work sometimes... or actually, which doesn't really work most especially for newbies). Through it, we can also hold online classes and lectures.

Last edited by Manong Rizal on 2010-03-09, 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2010-03-09, 12:03

happy to read you again. Smile

nice project.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaussou 2010-03-09, 13:50

Manong Rizal wrote:

Very Good Question; however, how many newbies do you think read tutorials? This is to give newbies an interactive and fun course, and of course, help from a real person, not a wiki (which doesn't work sometimes... or actually, which doesn't really work most especially for newbies). Through it, we can also hold online classes and lectures.

So it will be like a live support. Interesting... very interesting indeed Cool .
As I am still working my way through and making my first step into actually doing something interactive, besides working and training, I'd like to participate in the future!
Reaussou
Reaussou
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down