eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

info from interview with george lemnaru

+3
Elynea
mittekemuis
shadowukcs
7 posters

Go down

info from interview with george lemnaru Empty info from interview with george lemnaru

Post by shadowukcs 2011-05-18, 11:32

copied from eUSA forums: http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php/topic,7852.0.html

CRoy wrote:
From http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/sotar-tr-iacute-dhath-interview-with-george-lemnaru-1774246/1/20

~They want to improve/change graphics soon

~ "Yes, indeed, the retention rate especially for new citizens is our main focus right now.." This sort of confirms my theory that the RM company change was all about allowing new citizens to purchase Q1 RM companies with currency fast in order to retain them. There also have been rumors for months that the experience you have right after you register is going to be overhauled.

~ Health kits will not be limited. One valid reason brought up about this is that if they were limited then only a few people could win battle hero medals. Allowing purchases and kits allows anyone (well more than just a few people) have a chance to get a BH medal.

~ "I think 300 health limit is too low for a huge amount of people. That’s something that we are working right now." So health per day could be upped to 500 or something again. This is something commune systems should keep in the back of the head (and maybe stockpile instead of sell extra food).

~ "After May we will be able to focus much more on improving the citizen’s experience and the product’s virality and acquisition." I take this to mean that they are done tweaking the big modules soon and will finally work on the little things.

~ "Q20 : Is there anything that you (as a citizen) really don't like and want to be changed/removed?"

"George: Yes, as a citizen I have 2 problems:
- is too hard to progress in eRepublik.
- is not enough collaboration between people in the economy module
Those are things that we will solve in the following 2 months.
"

(Bold by me) Will be interesting to see if economic collaboration will be allowed.

Thoughts?
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

info from interview with george lemnaru Empty Re: info from interview with george lemnaru

Post by mittekemuis 2011-05-18, 11:37

Thank you shadowukcs, very informative Smile
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

info from interview with george lemnaru Empty Re: info from interview with george lemnaru

Post by Elynea 2011-05-18, 14:32

thanks
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-05-18, 14:56

Read it on eUS forum, very interesting
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-05-18, 18:08

mittekemuis wrote:Thank you shadowukcs, very informative Smile
+1
jamster737
jamster737
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-05-18, 19:50

Not really, the guy is a pro in evading difficult questions...
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-05-18, 22:29

Still, very interesting.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down