eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsieur Guillotine

+14
Jofroi
Boklevski
Fhaemita Malodorous
Ward De Bever
NLSP
ThomasRED
Konrad Neumann
Xgentis Lempereur
jamster737
Procuste
Olv007
MaryamQ
Manong Z
RayCaptain
18 posters

Go down

Monsieur Guillotine Empty Monsieur Guillotine

Post by RayCaptain 2011-10-27, 01:56

I am personally ashamed of you at this point... Not that it really matters what I, one person who really (at this point in time) is not a major player in eBe, feel or believe, but really... Impeaching the guy who stood up against who you yourself labeled as Elites? We finally get a good, nay, a great president and you want to vote him down?

Not only that, but you were so fed up with eBelgium that you decided to hang in there and try and make things "right" leave for Switzerland and really just slam eBelgium every time you got a chance? I never saved any of our IRC chats, I'm not looking to slander anyone... But I do remember how you kept talking about how people (I won't name names) pretended to care about eBe and pretended to support Jamster.

I am generally unhappy with everyone who is slinging mud on the forum and even more so with those who left and continue to come back only to do more harm. This last bit though, the impeachment, it's really just left me beside myself at the lack of... Idk... Glue? We all have. On any given day, I think many (not most) of you would put an eKnife in anyone's back who decided that they felt differently than you... The title might single out just one particular player who stepped out of line, but really, we all should be fairly ashamed of how terrible our communication skills have been...

tl;dr version: MG sux 4 impeechng Jammy, eBe needs to grow a pair and figure out what we're going to do about this petty side business...

Me personally? I'ma come up with some reforms (lolnotreally) and shove them through congress like [insert shoving something into somewhere that is difficult to shove joke here]...
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Guillotine Empty Re: Monsieur Guillotine

Post by Manong Z 2011-10-27, 04:11

Long live the elites! On a serious note, well said Ray... although, by all means, I am not taking any side.
Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-10-27, 04:38

I certainly agree with the sentiment, Ray, if not totally with the way it is expressed. Smile
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-10-27, 06:40

Bye Mr G. I'm very happy you left due to your last actions as a eBelgian. You as eBelgian CP was one of the biggest mistakes eBelgium did.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Procuste 2011-10-27, 06:43

MaryamQ wrote:I certainly agree with the sentiment, Ray, if not totally with the way it is expressed. Smile

Ditto.

Not a personal revenge at all, right ? Rolling Eyes

Procuste
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-10-27, 12:46

Goodbye MG you will be missed i don't condone your recent actions. However i will remember you as the new player who allways wanted to help. I am proud i could help you find your feet.
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-10-27, 12:51

I hope the Swiss won't suffer too mutch.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-10-27, 16:30

RayCaptain wrote:I am personally ashamed of you at this point... Not that it really matters what I, one person who really (at this point in time) is not a major player in eBe, feel or believe, but really... Impeaching the guy who stood up against who you yourself labeled as Elites? We finally get a good, nay, a great president and you want to vote him down?

Not only that, but you were so fed up with eBelgium that you decided to hang in there and try and make things "right" leave for Switzerland and really just slam eBelgium every time you got a chance? I never saved any of our IRC chats, I'm not looking to slander anyone... But I do remember how you kept talking about how people (I won't name names) pretended to care about eBe and pretended to support Jamster.

I am generally unhappy with everyone who is slinging mud on the forum and even more so with those who left and continue to come back only to do more harm. This last bit though, the impeachment, it's really just left me beside myself at the lack of... Idk... Glue? We all have. On any given day, I think many (not most) of you would put an eKnife in anyone's back who decided that they felt differently than you... The title might single out just one particular player who stepped out of line, but really, we all should be fairly ashamed of how terrible our communication skills have been...

tl;dr version: MG sux 4 impeechng Jammy, eBe needs to grow a pair and figure out what we're going to do about this petty side business...

Me personally? I'ma come up with some reforms (lolnotreally) and shove them through congress like [insert shoving something into somewhere that is difficult to shove joke here]...

I disagree, MG did the only thing that he can to protest the tyranny of the Elites. Elites like ThomasRed, Olv, NLSP etc will not step down from power and will continue to push people around. While the impeachment thing was silly, but it is understandable. He left eBE due to the elites. He left eBE due to the hypocrisy of the elites and the way they administer law and order. The elite favoritism towards Ward and Jofroi and the witch hunt against himself and Shadow. He had great plans like Congress Chairman and the Senate but in the end, it is the Elites that bashed him down with BS SC cases and BS crap like the 3 min. issue with his bills. Instead of looking at MG being silly etc, we need to ask, "What pushed him to that edge?" What caused him to once love eBE to now a pissed off and bitter player.

The Elites of eBE are a bane to democracy and justice. You silenced people of different opinions and of different ontology. You bitch about 3 mins. You start SC cases when there is no law or case. Since day one of MG's CPship, you have done nothing but to bring him down. You do not critique and contribute to debates etc, you destroy. You started witch hunts. You do nonsense things on procedures. You destroy the meaning and the purpose of the constitution, just to bring MG down. So you can say, MG is inactive and done nothing for eBE. He did. He tried his best. He researched different countries from NL to Switzerland to Germany etc. He argued passionately for congressional reform which will make the congress more orderly and efficient. Yet, Elites like Ward called him destroying eBelgium and the law. You bitched about 3 mins. Destroy and eliminate the meaning of the constitution.

MG was silly to do the impeachment, but he is not an ass. You can bash him all you want, but this is exactly what the Elites wants. Drive people to the edge so they can discredit him and the anti-Elite agenda. They are good at dividing the community and the people. In the end, MG had the right idea in moving. ThomasRed, Innos etc will not give up their admin powers. We vote them out in congress they declare themselves as forum owners. Like in my article about eBE needing Justice, there is no justice here. It is the lack of justice that caused MG off the edge. It is the lack of justice why he moved.

We can see the Elites continuing to divide this nation with crap against Shadow in the Jamster administration. We can see the lack of justice with the draconian style forum admins before the "compromise" that now NLSP is trying to say is not valid. We can see the lack of justice that the BAF gets most of eBE moneys. Why does the rich and powerful need more money? We can see the injustice of ThomasRed who evokes the BfB org while he is not a BfB member nor a eBE citizen. Talking about eBE citizenship, he accused me of abandoning eBE and that I should not have much say etc, what about him? Why does he have forum ownership, congress, BfB, BAF access? He is a bloody Pole. The double standards here is lame. ThomasRed's agreement that RL Belgians understands eBelgium more than non-RL Belgians is total crap.

MG made errors, yes. But he is a good person. Instead of saying he is a _______ why not ask why he did what he did? What caused him to feel so frustrated? What caused him to move? If things are well in eBE, do you think this will happen? So unless there is more justice here in eBE, expect more people to leave and more people to do rash actions. Maybe this is what the Elites wants, but unless the Elites are willing to be more egalitarian and focus on Rawlsian justice, there is no hope and no chance for eBE. I am not saying they should give up etc, but people like TR etc, must make admin etc democratic. He can run if he wants and if he wins, so be it. But the post needs to be democratic and it needs to be fair and competitive. It is the admin abuses from pardoning Ward to retarded bans and warnings of "Shadowist" as well as the behavior of NLSP now trying to kill the compromise, makes the admin post a political position.

So ask yourself this, what drove MG to this state of mind? Look at MG and use him as a vessel to reflect on yourself and the abuses and injustice of the Elites. What can you do now to remedy the situation and prevent this from happening again? Just saying MG sucks etc will get you nothing. If all you do is to say MG sucks, you deserve nothing as well. Choose now and choose well. What will you do?
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-10-27, 16:38

Konrad Neumann wrote:
I disagree, MG did the only thing that he can to protest the tyranny of the Elites. Elites like ThomasRed, Olv, NLSP etc will not step down from power and will continue to push people around.

Welcome to the Elites Olv007 ! (sigh)
Who's the next one to enter this fancy club ?
cyclops
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-10-27, 16:45

ThomasRED wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:
I disagree, MG did the only thing that he can to protest the tyranny of the Elites. Elites like ThomasRed, Olv, NLSP etc will not step down from power and will continue to push people around.

cyclops

Is this the best reply you can do? Who is next in your witch hunt? Who is next you are going to push out?
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-10-27, 16:50

ThomasRED wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:

cyclops
apperently Jamster is, since an impeachment of jamster is a protest of the Elites...
I am to be honest a little bit lost now...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-10-27, 16:50

Konrad, I could have quoted that to answer you :
because i'm a "Polish" citizen (sigh), while everybody knows that i'm in Poland on the request of the army [...]

Would you like me to ask the Belgian CS back ? To have all the soldiers working in my companies fired, to have to re-hire them, but to propose them only 3.9 guns per day instead of 6.6 ? Just to allow me to be belgian ingame ? You will be able to say that the BAF is even more crapp despite the appreciation of our soldiers... I'm not against, that way i will be able to fully participate to the belgian political life again, being a party member, being able to run as congressmember, party president, or even President. I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy, isnt it ? crab

But then you will have continued to ignore it, because it doesnt fit with your personnal war against me.

And i didn't replied seriously because i have decided to not play this game, to not enter in personall flame wars or ego competition... What i do, i do it to help eBelgium, and the ones i help know it. And it's enough for me ! I don't have the need to convince you, i'm happy like that already... ;-)
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-10-27, 16:59

ThomasRED wrote:Konrad, I could have quoted that to answer you :
because i'm a "Polish" citizen (sigh), while everybody knows that i'm in Poland on the request of the army [...]

Would you like me to ask the Belgian CS back ? To have all the soldiers working in my companies fired, to have to re-hire them, but to propose them only 3.9 guns per day instead of 6.6 ? Just to allow me to be belgian ingame ? You will be able to say that the BAF is even more crapp despite the appreciation of our soldiers... I'm not against, that way i will be able to fully participate to the belgian political life again, being a party member, being able to run as congressmember, party president, or even President. I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy, isnt it ? crab

But then you will have continued to ignore it, because it doesnt fit with your personnal war against me.

And i didn't replied seriously because i have decided to not play this game, to not enter in personall flame wars or ego competition... What i do, i do it to help eBelgium, and the ones i help know it. And it's enough for me ! I don't have the need to convince you, i'm happy like that already... ;-)

You do not need to convince anyone for you have all the power anyways. BAF, Congress, Forum, continue to enjoy your tyranny over eBE. When you grow up and matured and play the game in a democratic way, then you will get a different tone. Continue your personal war against democracy and the free peoples of eBE. It is funny that you do not respond to having admin post democratic etc. You just ignore it. You never talked of policy or anything practical. The best reply you can muster is always personal and trivial.

First it was A Vegan, now MG. Do you enjoy harassing young kids that do not share your opinion? Why is a 30-40 year old adult pushing little kids around?
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-10-27, 17:02

Konrad, please...
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-10-27, 17:05

Ward De Bever wrote:Konrad, please...

Removed inappropriate picture

Last edited by prophexy on 2011-10-27, 19:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please refrain from posting these sorts of pictures.)
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2011-10-27, 17:37

Konrad Neumann wrote:Why is a [insert RL characteristic here] (...)?

Please leave RL out of this. That's not really relevant...

--
Boklevski
Global Moderator
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-10-27, 17:55

ThomasRED wrote:
cyclops

Add 60% of eBelgium in the club, we have a large elite group Wink.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-10-27, 18:31

Konrad, your reply to me was a bit long lol... But I do appreciate you taking the time to put your voice into this.

Here's my general response to what I read...

MG, like a few others, had an issue with the Elites. I have issues with the elites. In fact I would go as far as to say that a good percent of the problems in eBe come from the abuse of power, etc. However, here is where I differ~

I stayed. I am here in eBelgium now, and am living and experiencing the current circumstances. I tough it out and suck it up... I do not faulter and run away (which is what has happened in this case). And, before you become offended (possibly), I do not see your particular case of leaving eBe as "running away". You did not always reside in eBe and it was understood that this was a 2nd choice. No big deal, right? Right... Moving on...

tl;dr - I'm still here, taking out the foundation of the Elites little-by-little. It is not through trolling, donkey-styled stubborness, or raging that "we" will win. It is through compromise and savvy...
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-27, 19:49

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Ward De Bever wrote:Konrad, please...

Removed inappropriate picture

even if I didn't get a chance to see the pic, I can guess what it is... since you know, it's a pic that describes what many ppl here think
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2011-10-27, 19:57

Konrad Neumann wrote:
I disagree, MG did the only thing that he can to protest the tyranny of the Elites. Elites like ThomasRed, Olv, NLSP etc will not step down from power and will continue to push people around. While the impeachment thing was silly, but it is understandable. He left eBE due to the elites. He left eBE due to the hypocrisy of the elites and the way they administer law and order. The elite favoritism towards Ward and Jofroi and the witch hunt against himself and Shadow. He had great plans like Congress Chairman and the Senate but in the end, it is the Elites that bashed him down with BS SC cases and BS crap like the 3 min. issue with his bills. Instead of looking at MG being silly etc, we need to ask, "What pushed him to that edge?" What caused him to once love eBE to now a pissed off and bitter player.

What pushed him to that edge?????
Himself by not being honoust and when he became president he knew from the beginning that there would be trouble. Did he care? NO
He just wanted the power and hoped by making trouble nobody would see what was going on but he made a mistake and run away.
So know he makes a mistake to do same what happened him where he was angry for, childish.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-10-27, 20:44

I think Cotarius used a very very proper word for this situation: Childish... This game does take a bit of maturity and biting of the tongue -.-
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-10-27, 21:07

Cotarius wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:

What pushed him to that edge?????
Himself by not being honoust and when he became president he knew from the beginning that there would be trouble. Did he care? NO
He just wanted the power and hoped by making trouble nobody would see what was going on but he made a mistake and run away.
So know he makes a mistake to do same what happened him where he was angry for, childish.

Really? Why did Jofroi, Elynea, and others did the same and have no punishment? What laws did MG violate? What about Jofroi trying to bribe people and PTO etc? The double standards of the Elites as well as injustice they exercise are the reasons why he left.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-10-27, 21:29

Konrad Neumann wrote:Elites like ThomasRed, Olv, NLSP etc will not step down from power and will continue to push people around

Konrad, as a sign of good will I will step down from power.

Now eh... can you tell me how?
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-10-27, 23:09

Guys i dont think we should be so insultive to him. He is still a human being after all with feelings.
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-10-27, 23:15

When has that stopped them before? I made a valid, non-attacking OP... The stuff that followed, I can't be responsible for =\
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-10-29, 06:19

ThomasRED wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:

cyclops

I feel sad that no one includes me when Im a self-proclaimed elitist.
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by goopypants 2011-10-29, 08:51

While I do agree that the perceived elite faction of eBelgium are condescending, corrupt, power-hungry, and completely self-serving, the opposition side of things when nominally in charge oscillate between accomplishing nothing and throwing temper tantrums.

"u smell and i can has awesome" isn't much of a mission statement, and "Don't question what we do, just follow along and let us run things for our benefit, not yours" just alienates anyone not in the clique.

Both sides are wrong, neither side has a plan, and there isn't a compromise both sides will accept.

The previous attempts at reconciliation have all failed because the elites are unwilling to relinquish their monopoly of control.

Until the BAF stops being run as private army paid for by all and accountable to no one and the forums stop being a play kingdom ruled by divine decree, the opposition side will be angry, upset, and rightly so.

That and we will have to put up with essays by the robot scribe Konrad.
goopypants
goopypants

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2011-10-29, 18:57

Why are "both sides" doing the same even when somebody is angry you still can be nice and say it with dignity. Most of the time it will be even more powerfull.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-10-30, 17:07

split topic into the 2 discussions it was going (something the admin should have done ages ago)
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-10-30, 17:12

corrected the split to make it a bit more logic...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-01, 10:21

*yawns*

MG decided to leave because the country was being run by elites and morons, nothing more, nothing less. No reason to go, oh well, you were taking the easy way out. No one said s*** when I left should be the same for him. We both left for the same reason.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-11-01, 11:32

Um... People said lots of stuff when you left. In fact, everything I said about MG applies to you...

Next.
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-01, 12:29

Mikhail Alexander, please stop picking a fight.
This discussion does not belong here (or anywhere)
Only thing I've seen you posting since you left is nagging and negative comments
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-11-01, 14:36

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:Mikhail Alexander, please stop picking a fight.
This discussion does not belong here (or anywhere)
Only thing I've seen you posting since you left is nagging and negative comments
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-11-01, 18:38

I could always make a thread called "Mikhal Alexander"...
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-11-01, 18:57

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:

Fixed.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jamster737 2011-11-01, 19:11

RayCaptain wrote:I could always make a thread called "Mikhal Alexander"...
please do xD It is the only way to solve this if you name and shame every person
jamster737
jamster737

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-01, 19:39

*NLSP prepares to make a lot of new topics ... *
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile