eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for the friends of congress mask

+12
Nohjis
NLSP
Konrad Neumann
Ward De Bever
Fhaemita Malodorous
Olv007
Mikhail Alexander
Cotarius
Bert_en_Ernie
Critically
Jofroi
aVegan
16 posters

Go down

Request for the friends of congress mask Empty Request for the friends of congress mask

Post by aVegan 2011-10-30, 21:13

I would like to come back to the country I was born and get active in its e-social life again. But first I would like to know if I am welcome.
Because of that I would like to request the friends of congress mask.

I was born in eBelgium and have been 7 times in the eBe congress (the friends of congress mask is one of my proposals). I also was PP for the BCP (among other duties) and got it back started after it was PTO'ed.

I have a long history with eBe and would like to have you back in my future.
aVegan
aVegan
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Request for the friends of congress mask Empty Re: Request for the friends of congress mask

Post by Jofroi 2011-10-30, 21:24

Sorry, but we need 10 congress seats before considering such a request Wink.

I'll launch the debate if it's not done yet ^^.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Request for the friends of congress mask Empty Re: Request for the friends of congress mask

Post by Critically 2011-10-31, 12:28

I SAY YES TO A VEGAN !!!
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3323844

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert_en_Ernie 2011-10-31, 16:07

It would be great to have you back in eBelgium!!
Bert_en_Ernie
Bert_en_Ernie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2011-10-31, 21:23

I do not know you but have heard good things about you so for me you are welcome.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2011-11-01, 10:23

Means I can run next month after my 10 terms, excellent Smile
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2011-11-02, 16:11

Any news on the vote?
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-11-02, 16:41

Bad actually.

some people think you shouldn't have access. We didn't started a vote on it yet :/

-Critically
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2011-11-02, 23:46

Vega, it's very divided for the moment. Some are against because of your past, others wants to give you a second chance.

I don't think you need FoC right now. In one month there will be congress elections again so until then you can make yourself more popular and try to win some votes.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-03, 00:08

Olv007 wrote:I don't think you need FoC right now. In one month there will be congress elections again so until then you can make yourself more popular and try to win some votes.

Probably best to just show that you have changed and that you deserve that second chance.
I do think people should deserve a second chance.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward De Bever 2011-11-03, 00:17

A citizenship request can be started at all times and would have different criteria for acceptance. I didn't feel that any security risk was invoked. So why not apply for Belgian cs?
Ward De Bever
Ward De Bever

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-11-03, 14:49

Olv007 wrote:Vega, it's very divided for the moment. Some are against because of your past, others wants to give you a second chance.

I don't think you need FoC right now. In one month there will be congress elections again so until then you can make yourself more popular and try to win some votes.

Basically, if you kiss the Elites ass and be one of their puppets, only then you will get it. If you do not share the opinions and view points of the elites and worship ThomasRed etc, you get nothing. The Elites are continuing the Weberian sence of Entzauberung der Welt.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-03, 15:00

Konrad Neumann wrote:
Basically, if you kiss the Elites ass and be one of their puppets, only then you will get it. If you do not share the opinions and view points of the elites and worship ThomasRed etc, you get nothing. The Elites are continuing the Weberian sence of Entzauberung der Welt.

In this case that is not true Konrad. A lot have happend with aVegan including him being accused of stealing money, starting fights and just being disruptive. aVegan has a history here and not in a good way that is the reason why the vote is divided. The elite argument does not always apply, if you knew the facts and some of the history of aVegan you would know that in this case it isn't
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2011-11-03, 15:17

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Konrad Neumann wrote:

In this case that is not true Konrad. A lot have happend with aVegan including him being accused of stealing money, starting fights and just being disruptive. aVegan has a history here and not in a good way that is the reason why the vote is divided. The elite argument does not always apply, if you knew the facts and some of the history of aVegan you would know that in this case it isn't

I know the fact that ThomasRed slanders him countless times. During the election and after. He tried to get TR to shut up but TR did not. aVegan went to the SC and since the SC is dominated by the Elites, they did not rule and order TR to stop attacking and slandering aVegan. I know that MaryemQ who is wise imo that said that the SC did an injustice to aVegan for not ruling and telling TR to end his personal vendetta against aVegan.

In the end, the Elites and you can see the crap that Ward does on his immigration policy thing. He wants to create something that Stalin did in his party, Controls who gets in, political favorites and someone who they can control. They create bureaucracies and structures that perfectly describes the Weberian sense of Entzauberung der Welt.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-03, 15:39

Konrad Neumann wrote: I know that MaryemQ who is wise imo that said that the SC did an injustice to aVegan for not ruling and telling TR to end his personal vendetta against aVegan.

[ Removed by Boklevski : Don't disclose information from private sub-forums please ]

Konrad Neumann wrote:
In the end, the Elites and you can see the crap that Ward does on his immigration policy thing. He wants to create something that Stalin did in his party, Controls who gets in, political favorites and someone who they can control. They create bureaucracies and structures that perfectly describes the Weberian sense of Entzauberung der Welt.

I am just as much against the elite and what is going on as you Konrad, Critically made some good points in this article and has some good points for a solution to this civil war. What we don't need is the constant nagging and going on about the elite in every topic making the same point about the elite. It is not constructive. In stead of pointing fingers solutions should be found. Accusations and finger pointing only makes things worse.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-03, 16:02

Oh Konrad,
I thought that I was one of the prominent elites?
*NLSP is sad*
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-11-03, 16:27

Konrad Neumann wrote:
I know the fact that ThomasRed slanders him countless times. During the election and after. He tried to get TR to shut up but TR did not. aVegan went to the SC and since the SC is dominated by the Elites, they did not rule and order TR to stop attacking and slandering aVegan. I know that MaryemQ who is wise imo that said that the SC did an injustice to aVegan for not ruling and telling TR to end his personal vendetta against aVegan.

Actually he didn't apply for citizenship which would probably be granted. He applied to get the FoC mask, what I can see is that all players who don't know what happened are abstaining and that those with history in mind are voting very divided. This case is not an elites versus others, don't make it into one.
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2011-11-03, 17:13

Konrad Neumann wrote:(...) Elites (...) ThomasRed etc, (...) Elites
Konrad Neumann wrote:(...) ThomasRed (...) TR (...) TR (...) Elites, (...) TR (...) TR (...) Elites (...)
Konrad, I remember the time where I considered you one of the best debaters of eUNL and later eBE. What happened?
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2011-11-03, 18:08

I am back!

More comments later...

Request for the friends of congress mask 1300724124_442x295_unrilis05
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Critically 2011-11-03, 18:08

He has become a citizen, so can he have his Citizen mask ? Wink

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3163533
Critically
Critically
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2011-11-03, 18:17

No. He could be against the Elites.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-03, 18:30

Jofroi wrote:No. He could be against the Elites.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-11-03, 19:25

...and we didn't get to vote if he was accepted as a citizen or not? I thought there was a process...
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-03, 19:27

RayCaptain wrote:...and we didn't get to vote if he was accepted as a citizen or not? I thought there was a process...

NLSP should take it to the high court like he did with MG and shadow when they accepted somebody without approval. Good way for NLSP to continue his witch hunt Razz
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-11-03, 19:29

No really, if there is a set-up law (immigration law), why does it apply differently to everyone?
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-11-03, 19:33

RayCaptain wrote:No really, if there is a set-up law (immigration law), why does it apply differently to everyone?

[troll]The elite doesn't have to keep to laws, only the people who are not elite/wardist have to[/troll]
(and yes this and my previous post aren't meant to be serious)
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-11-03, 19:34

I knew you weren't serious but... Yeah... I guess I'll wait to see what others say.
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2011-11-03, 19:38

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
RayCaptain wrote:...and we didn't get to vote if he was accepted as a citizen or not? I thought there was a process...

NLSP should take it to the high court like he did with MG and shadow when they accepted somebody without approval.
This case is imho similar to konrad who gave citizenship, a case that I didn't questioned the legality about.
Persons who feel different are free to take the necessary actions...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-11-03, 19:41

So... I can just accept anyone as long as "I vouch for them" ?
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2011-11-03, 19:41

Since A vegan is now a Ebe citizen,

locking this request topic.
Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prophexy 2011-11-04, 01:43

[quote="Fhaemita Malodorous"]

NLSP should take it to the high court like he did with MG and shadow when they accepted somebody without approval. Good way for NLSP to continue his witch hunt Razz[/quote

Fhaemita...you're a moderator, please try and set a good example... not a good idea to speak of NLSP and "witch hunts", even jokingly HatOff
prophexy
prophexy
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down