eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP NEEDED - URGENT

4 posters

Go down

HELP NEEDED - URGENT Empty HELP NEEDED - URGENT

Post by Vosmos 2011-12-06, 21:10

First of all I want to point out that I'm happy for this thread to be removed to another area if its not already in the appropriate area, I was in a rush and just wanted to get this thread out there.

So here's my problem:

I made my account (Vosmos) very recently, and of course I got started on the forums as you know (I've a real passion for community). Anyway, it got banned the day after and I had no idea why, I appealed for the ban and the decision remained unchanged. That sparked a memory and I remembered why I got banned:

I, several weeks/months ago, made an account in some other country, but I ended up disliking the game at first glance and leaving just after registering. I then came back a few days ago after hearing that there was a nice social atmosphere in the game, so I tried logging in to my old account, but unfortunately I'd forgotten my password. Furthermore, I had no idea what email address I used to register, so could not try to retrieve my password.

Anyway, I simply just made this account in Belgium and got cracking on with my eLife. And they've now banned me. Is there any advice that you guys can give me as to how to get my account back? I figured that you guys are much more experienced than me so I trust your advice.

NOTE: I'm a very social guy, so I'm perfectly happy to just become a forum dude, and hang out here all of the time instead. So don't stress yourself over it, hopefully I can make a new account anyway, because I think the admin(s) banned the other two, so there's no excuse to ban any other one.

Thanks in advance.
Vosmos
Vosmos
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED - URGENT Empty Re: HELP NEEDED - URGENT

Post by Vosmos 2011-12-06, 21:18

Just as a note: I've made a new account called Vosmose, so if I get banned with this one I'll try to appeal, and if that doesn't work I'll just give up on eRep and hang out on the forums Razz
Vosmos
Vosmos
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by El1teBE 2011-12-06, 21:21

Make new account, and try sending a ticket to the admins telling them all of this. I think that would help...
El1teBE
El1teBE
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xgentis Lempereur 2011-12-06, 21:23

I don't know how to help you. Try creating a new one.
Xgentis Lempereur
Xgentis Lempereur
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2011-12-06, 21:35

el1temkd wrote:Make new account, and try sending a ticket to the admins telling them all of this. I think that would help...

With the new account submit a ticket here : http://www.erepublik.com/en/tickets

If you are sharing the PC or internet connection from where you play eRep notify them as well.
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down