eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fhaemita our Hero !

+3
Fhaemita Malodorous
ThomasRED
Olv007
7 posters

Go down

Fhaemita our Hero ! Empty Fhaemita our Hero !

Post by Olv007 2012-03-13, 14:07

As said before, Fhaemita rocks piggy

Fhaemita our Hero ! Fhaemitahero
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Fhaemita our Hero ! Empty Re: Fhaemita our Hero !

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-13, 14:10

This move is a newbie mistake too, as the previous one...

While wasting bazookas in a useless war ?
And why not have waiting for next mini battle ? NL had already 1650 points.

We really need to have fighters fightling smartly in eBE, or to educate better our population...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-03-13, 14:16

I don't think this comment was necessary TR. Fhaemita still have the right to fight for who and when he wants.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-03-13, 14:17

Olv007 wrote:I don't think this comment was necessary TR. Fhaemita still have the right to fight for who and when he wants.

Quoted for the truth
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pertazeta 2012-03-13, 14:28

Olv007 wrote:As said before, Fhaemita rocks piggy

x2
Pertazeta
Pertazeta
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

http://www.erepofftopic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-13, 14:56

Olv007 wrote:I don't think this comment was necessary TR. Fhaemita still have the right to fight for who and when he wants.

Indeed, but as you fighting when the bar is over 60%, it is wasted damages...

And we are wiped and try to free our regions, i think we can expect from our most experienced fighters to fight smartly...

It is also available for Boklevski who blow dozens of bazookas and nrj bars in the first useless RW while the MoD asked our citizens to save their nrj bars/bazookas to be able to have a bigger impact during an important RW...

Don't start to cry if we don't have a Congress in 10 days, if we are not able to see the interests of eBelgium first before our own interests.

3 persons saving their bazookas have no impact, 30 person doing it have an huge impact.
And it's what eNL did to free themselves for Poland not so long ago (offering free NLGs for each X bazookas/nrj bars saved)

Maybe if we put a carott, our citizens will fight smartly :-)
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2012-03-13, 16:53

ThomasRED wrote:It is also available for Boklevski who blow dozens of bazookas and nrj bars in the first useless RW

1) I'm damned proud of my BH medal! Was aiming for CH as well, but next battle someone did 2.7M damage. Razz

2) "Let's get conquered as fast as possible" isn't much of a strategy either, imho. eNL made pretty clear they started this war for fun. So I rather fight back for fun, instead of being wiped, RW everything back, getting NE'd again, being wiped, RW everything, getting NE'd again, ...

3) Probably many people - including you, TR - have used bazookas in battles before this one as well. Are you going to argue that some random eVenezuelan battle was more important than a RW of eBelgium? I didn't use more than one bazooka before, just because I wanted to use them in a battle for eBelgium.

4) I'm damned proud of my BH medal. Oh, wait... did I mention that already?

PS: Your comment isn't taken as offense or an insult. Just wanted to react on it Smile
Boklevski
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-13, 16:58

Boklevski wrote:Are you going to argue that some random eVenezuelan battle was more important than a RW of eBelgium?
Sigh... Expected more from you Boklevski... Also, i don't have bazookas and energy bars, i never had more than 5 nrj bars in storage because i don't do DO very often as i prefer to fight in rw worldwide for the mercenary medals and BHs. I could also add that i don't need bazookas as i'm doing almost the same damage fighting with regular guns (9425 dmg/hit).

We need to know what we want : do we want to have fun and fight randomly, or do we want to free eBE in a planned and organized offensive ?

(btw, i'm glad for your BH, and i congratulated you : let me do it once again : congrats for your BH !)
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-03-13, 17:16

TR, don't talk me about fighting smart please. As said in another tread I was not much connected the last 2 days (I have a life outside eRep you know Wink ). So the only moment I could be online I fought. My bad that the bar was just above 60% at that time.

I we succeed to get back our land then eNL will just start a 3rd NE against us. So discussions from bot governments should try to find a solution or at least decide to stop this war just before congress.

Of course I would like to have organized battles but for that you need an organized army, what we don't have for the moment...

Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleksandr 2012-03-13, 22:15

Yeap, we had wasted a lot of damage and if we fought a little bit wiser we should have probably did it much better. TR says truth.
Oleksandr
Oleksandr
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-03-13, 22:40

Oleksandr wrote:Yeap, we had wasted a lot of damage and if we fought a little bit wiser we should have probably did it much better. TR says truth.

Aren't you our regiment Captain? Didn't hear any orders coming from you lately Wink
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-03-13, 23:47

Oleksandr wrote:Yeap, we had wasted a lot of damage and if we fought a little bit wiser we should have probably did it much better. TR says truth.

Not that it would really matter, eBE isn't strong enough to win we've been losing most of the battles and if by some wonder we win we'll get NE'ed again. In the end it is still a game, it's suppose to be fun, part of having fun in erep is getting medals. I don't think people should start telling other people how to play the game. Although I do understand the point TR is trying to make we need to make good use of our damage and use it at the right time but on the other hand you can't force people to do as you or government wants because people want to earn Battle Hero and Campaign Hero medals because it is fun to earn them.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-14, 00:04

It's fun to not get wiped and to have a Congress too ^^ But indeed i see your point... Once again, it's personal interests vs eBelgium's interests, and it's not always easy or fun to choose eBE at first (especially in current conditions with the NE, useless RW, etc... but important rw's will come, and nrj bars/bazookas will help a lot). At the end the goal is to try to have eBE free, to have fun, and to have medals ! :-)
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-03-14, 10:10

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:Not that it would really matter, eBE isn't strong enough to win we've been losing most of the battles and if by some wonder we win we'll get NE'ed again.

There has been one single battle where supplies were given out to people to fight. We've won it and believe me when I say that the dutch put in a real effort. In all battles we've been fighting against an enemy with structure and supplies. When the dutch don't have supplies going (nighttime) we surprisingly win almost all minis.

I don't believe that we can't win and if you don't try you deserve to be wiped in my opinion.

Today we'll have 14 MPPs signed with more coming up. Can we finally get over being the "boohoo we can't win attitude" and start organizing something, next NE won't be such an easy wipe then.
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-03-14, 10:30

Indeed, but for that we will need more than "automatics" MPP...

By automatics, i mean that MPP doesn't ask any effort one they are sign...

While the point is to get in constant contacts with our allies, informing them of the situation, of the rounds we need to win, asking them how many damages available they have, asking them to hold them if they can, supplying mercenaries when needed (for example now), being active on irc, etc... And we are not yet there, even if there is improvements compared to the first day...

Because each time they start supplying battles, they win it... It's too easy for them if we are not well organized...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2012-03-14, 11:39

I see the point and will try to follow instructions more in the future (unless a very nice CH medal opportunity passes by Razz).

Oh, and if we have a load of MPPs in place and some organization, I think we should invade eNL. Show some cojones*... ^_^

(* spanish for balls, for those who didn't know Razz)
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-03-14, 11:42

ThomasRED wrote:Because each time they start supplying battles, they win it... It's too easy for them if we are not well organized...

That much I agree with.

I hope MoD and MoFA will keep working on it fast, they have at least 30 hours to make contacts, be organized and prepare for a battle, it should be possible. Wink
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Pertazeta 2012-03-14, 20:56

Boklevski wrote:Show some cojones*... ^_^

(* spanish for balls, for those who didn't know Razz)

Pertazeta
Pertazeta
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

http://www.erepofftopic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down