eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really?

+5
tecuvo
ThomasRED
Fhaemita Malodorous
NLSP
xironn
9 posters

Go down

really? Empty really?

Post by xironn 2012-05-15, 11:42

Removal of my honorary citizen mask?
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

really? Empty Re: really?

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 11:46

yep, that was just voted by congress
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-05-15, 12:06

xironn wrote:Removal of my honorary citizen mask?

I know right, I was removed too for no reason.
NLSP etc wanting me removed I understand, he's just butthurt but I am dissapointed in people like maryamq, cooke4444 and Cotarius who abstained, I had expected more from then. people who done a lot for eBE get put to the curb like a piece of garbadge. Belgium keeps amazing me hoe it treats people and how it scares active people away even though it is a small community. eBelgium will never achieve anything, only a smalle elite group rules and the rest follow like sheep not daring to go against them. if you dont ageer with them or not like you will be bullied away. borging had changed since the civiele war execpt that the opposition has left

Last edited by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2012-05-15, 13:30; edited 2 times in total
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-15, 12:08

Removed too for no reason ? Xironn received the HC mask because he was a supplier for the BAF. Which he is not anymore. On the contrary he is still an US citizen, the 2nd commander of a stolen state MU, and not very active on this forum. I can understand that Congressmembers removed his mask, as he don't fulfill anymore the mission he was given and that he accepted to do in the past.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 12:10

Well, I would like to stress out that I'm not really a sheep and that I often have a different argument then the 'ruling elite'.
I think I have shown already that I dare to go against everything i don't like, independently of personal offers that this brings and I want to remind you that I also lost my HC-mask.

It saddens me to see that you use so much stereotypes and don't put nuance in the story Sad
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-05-15, 12:50

NLSP wrote:Well, I would like to stress out that I'm not really a sheep and that I often have a different argument then the 'ruling elite'.
I think I have shown already that I dare to go against everything i don't like, independently of personal offers that this brings

You are part of the aristocracy of eBelgium the ruling elite, and part of the problem. 99% of the time if you don't like it your buddies don't like it either. Only thing you have shown is that you and other people etc are not scared to use any tactic to bully people away including forum abuse. maybe 1 or 2 exceptions but since the civil war all votes that includes me you have voted against or in a best case scenario abstained only because of your dislike for me. It's kinda pathetic that Belgium works this way, if you are disliked by a few they are sure to make your elife a living hell.

NLSP wrote:and I want to remind you that I also lost my HC-mask.

Non argument seeing you are a citizen, that is the reason it was removed. You didn't loose any rights.

Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-15, 13:03

And no reaction on my comment ? You want to looks like there is a big injustice and that it is a shame that xironn got his mask removed, but my post make sense, no ? :-/ NLSP doesn't seems to be the only biased guy around...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tecuvo 2012-05-15, 13:27

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
I know right, I was removed too for no reason.
NLSP etc wanting me removed I understand, he's just butthurt but I am dissapointed in people like maryamq and tecuvo who abstained, I had expected more from then. people who done a lot for eBE get put to the curb like a piece of garbadge. Belgium keeps amazing me hoe it treats people and how it scares active people away even though it is a small community. eBelgium will never achieve anything, only a smalle elite group rules and the rest follow like sheep not daring to go against them. if you dont ageer with them or not like you will be bullied away. borging had changed since the civiele war execpt that the opposition has left

sorry, It was already brought up for a vote when i saw it.
I think you still deserve the HC mask, for what you have done and what you can do in the future for eBelgium
tecuvo
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-05-15, 13:29

ThomasRED wrote:Removed too for no reason ? Xironn received the HC mask because he was a supplier for the BAF. Which he is not anymore. On the contrary he is still an US citizen, the 2nd commander of a stolen state MU, and not very active on this forum. I can understand that Congressmembers removed his mask, as he don't fulfill anymore the mission he was given and that he accepted to do in the past.

Whatever reason he got it HC, he did a lot for eBE in government, as SO. Just because somebody isn't SO anymore or isn't that active doesn't mean he should just be removed. eBE doesn't treat people with respect that is imho a big problem in eBE. Also coincidental that both me and Xiron where on the other side during the civil war Wink

tecuvo wrote:sorry, It was already brought up for a vote when i saw it.
I think you still deserve the HC mask, for what you have done and what you can do in the future for eBelgium

Seems most people don't or just don't care, I'm just really disappointing in eBelgium and how they treat people who have done a lot for eBelgium. Like they say in Dutch "Stank voor Dank"
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2012-05-15, 14:21

Xironn is still supplying BAF!

I also do not understand why the need of constantly excluding old citizens who have done a lot for our eCountry.
aVegan
aVegan
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 14:52

aVegan wrote:Xironn is still supplying BAF!
so he supports the theft of a national MU ?
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-15, 15:38

being a member and supplier of a MU doesn't make me a supporter of theft. There was no theft to support either. It was a in game transaction.
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 15:50

well, being supplier of a stolen MU =/= SO of the national army ...
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-15, 16:12

If he is still supplier, why he didn't moved to BNA and supplied our national army as he was doing before ? I know that BNA searched a lot for suppliers... :-/
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2012-05-15, 16:17

xironn had not been convicted or even accused of any wrong doing. Until he is convicted your comments are nothing more then slanderous accusation
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 16:21

if you think that my comments are slanderous accusations, feel free to go to the SC with them or report them for one of the global mods to investigate them.
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-15, 16:59

Yeah and if i'm right Shadow have not been convicted to have steal a MU and 86k bef neither. But is this an coincidence too ? As Shadow is on "the other side" of the civil war with Xiron and you... *sigh* :-/
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-15, 17:01

I have never been contacted by any government official about BNA. My opinion has never been asked for either. I just received 1 message from one of the soldiers that he moved to BNA, after he took his weekly supplies. My soldiers receive 126 Q6 a week, not really gonna offer the same to BNA anymore. Like Fhaemita said, stank voor dank.
This whole thing has never been about the theft of BAF, it's all about certain individuals loosing their influence. They are prepared to do all it takes to restore their power.

Going to SC is a waste of time as it is their playground, their tool to silence opposition.
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-15, 17:08

ThomasRED wrote:Yeah and if i'm right Shadow have not been convicted to have steal a MU and 86k bef neither. But is this an coincidence too ? As Shadow is on "the other side" of the civil war with Xiron and you... *sigh* :-/

You have to put shadow out of your mind. This is not about him or you. This is about my Honorary citizen mask being taken. Something that had been granted in return for me going to USA to supply the army. I have repaid my loans, way ahead of the schedule even. This has nothing to do with shadowukcs
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 17:11

I actually would say yes to a citizenship application of you
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2012-05-15, 17:12

xironn wrote:
Going to SC is a waste of time as it is their playground, their tool to silence opposition.
For the record, I'm publicly disagreeing with you there, of course.
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-15, 17:20

xironn wrote:You have to put shadow out of your mind. This is not about him or you. This is about my Honorary citizen mask being taken. Something that had been granted in return for me going to USA to supply the army. I have repaid my loans, way ahead of the schedule even. This has nothing to do with shadowukcs
Nohjis wrote:I hereby request we can have a vote on granting the honorary citizen mask to tecuvo and xironn who will be moving abroad as supply officers for the BAF. Both have received permission for this from High Command.
and vote : http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5063-honorary-citizen-mask-for-xironn-accepted

The BAF is a stolen MU and the official army is the BNA. You're not an eBE's army supplier anymore for few months. So it's logic that your HC get removed. If you want it back, ask for it and give good reasons to the Congress. You have not been very active neither lately on this forum, and no one knew you were still supplying few lads in the BAF... I advice you to take contact with Tecuvo and to enroll in the BNA if you want to continue your mission (and if i remember well i contacted you for the paras but you didn't answer me).
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2012-05-15, 17:47

xironn wrote:I have never been contacted by any government official about BNA. My opinion has never been asked for either. I just received 1 message from one of the soldiers that he moved to BNA, after he took his weekly supplies. My soldiers receive 126 Q6 a week, not really gonna offer the same to BNA anymore. Like Fhaemita said, stank voor dank.
This whole thing has never been about the theft of BAF, it's all about certain individuals loosing their influence. They are prepared to do all it takes to restore their power.

Sadly this is very true
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-15, 17:53

ThomasRed wrote:
xironn wrote:You have to put shadow out of your mind. This is not about him or you. This is about my Honorary citizen mask being taken. Something that had been granted in return for me going to USA to supply the army. I have repaid my loans, way ahead of the schedule even. This has nothing to do with shadowukcs
Nohjis wrote:I hereby request we can have a vote on granting the honorary citizen mask to tecuvo and xironn who will be moving abroad as supply officers for the BAF. Both have received permission for this from High Command.
and vote : http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5063-honorary-citizen-mask-for-xironn-accepted

The BAF is a stolen MU and the official army is the BNA. You're not an eBE's army supplier anymore for few months. So it's logic that your HC get removed. If you want it back, ask for it and give good reasons to the Congress. You have not been very active neither lately on this forum, and no one knew you were still supplying few lads in the BAF... I advice you to take contact with Tecuvo and to enroll in the BNA if you want to continue your mission (and if i remember well i contacted you for the paras but you didn't answer me).
xironn wrote:I have never been contacted by any government official about BNA. My opinion has never been asked for either. I just received 1 message from one of the soldiers that he moved to BNA, after he took his weekly supplies. My soldiers receive 126 Q6 a week, not really gonna offer the same to BNA anymore. Like Fhaemita said, stank voor dank.

So it means Fhaemita didnt contacted Xironn when he was in charge in the BNA with Critically ? I know they have been quite busy so it can explain it... :-x

But does it also mean that Xironn didn't knew that the BAF MU was stolen and that the BAF wasn't anymore the national army ? :-o

And there was no need to go to SC, just to take part to the debates instead of reacting only once the vote have been started...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2012-05-15, 18:31

For me BAF is still the national army so I don't understand the s*** you are writing..
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 18:40

aVegan wrote:For me BAF is still the national army
well, it isn't to my big regret Sad
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-05-15, 19:27

Indeed Xironn, by all means complain to Fhaemita and Critically if you weren't informed about the new national army structure at the time of the transfer but if I remember correctly MU shouts were used back then. If you wish to be a BNA Supply Officer and have your HC mask restored, feel free to contact tecuvo (you'ld get 200 CC per soldier you're supplying if my understanding is correct, that's about four times of what you're providing yourself with now).

aVegan wrote:For me BAF is still the national army so I don't understand the s*** you are writing..

Since shadowukcs was posing problems as leader of the BAF: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5887-new-baf-general

Since shadowukcs decided to refuse to hand over the MU: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5919-new-mu

Administrative changes in the budget: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t6101-bna-budget-2-accepted

Adminsitrative changes in High Command Act: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t6104-amendement-to-high-command-act-accepted

The BAF is no longer the national army. As shadowukcs believes the MU is his private property (in game transaction), it is now a private MU, apparently one with great supplies.
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2012-05-15, 20:36

apparently it is a private MU without state financing that is offering better supplies that the state funded private MU called TR para's
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by djony 2012-05-15, 21:19

Could nearly all of you stop always trying to provoke the other side using the same arguments we have already heard at least 100 times (and my God i am not that old in this game).

Xironn will manage this if he wants to take back his HCM.
He told us about his disappointment, i guess we can stop it now before it goes too far.
djony
djony
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-15, 23:49

Nohjis wrote:Indeed Xironn, by all means complain to Fhaemita and Critically if you weren't informed about the new national army structure at the time of the transfer but if I remember correctly MU shouts were used back then. If you wish to be a BNA Supply Officer and have your HC mask restored, feel free to contact tecuvo (you'ld get 200 CC per soldier you're supplying if my understanding is correct, that's about four times of what you're providing yourself with now).

So current supply officers are in it for personal gain?

And why do I get treated like s*** then?
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP 2012-05-15, 23:58

Well, it wasn't my idea that they got paid and I think if you would be an SO officer right now, you have all rights to the same privileges.

I'm sorry to hear that Fhaemita and Critically failed to inform you sufficiently that you missed this chance. I'm more then sure that tecuvo is reachable if you would join the BNA (and in contrast probably with your ideas, I would be in favor of this)
NLSP
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2012-05-16, 00:03

I find all this quite ashaming...

Xironn did (and still is) what he needed to do and just because he choose not to undergo the bashing on this forum (what it had become and seemingly still is) he is now removed from a title that certainly fits him.

Sad story indeed
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-16, 00:06

xironn wrote:So current supply officers are in it for personal gain?

We could have thought Shadow and you ran an private army as you wanted to do when Betafoxtrot gave him the stolen MU. Because who are you supplying, as our soldiers are in BNA ? And from who did you took orders as you had no contacts with the MoD, CP or HC ? And you didn't followed the debates in the military forum where it was announced ? And if i'm right, old commanders said that they pm'ed every single BAF member to tell them to move to BNA.

Now, if you want to join back our army, do like NLSP said and contact Tecuvo.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-16, 00:56

False accusations TR, do your research before you point your fingers at me!
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-16, 00:58

I dont have to take this mudthrowing you constantly do, one of the reasons i stayed away from posting on the forums.
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-16, 01:09

What is wrong ? That you didnt had contacts with CP,MoD, HC ? That you didnt know the random guys you are supplying are not soldiers ? That the Belgian Army was the BNA ? That the BAF wasnt stolen ?

We can solve the current issue, but dont make looks like you are 100% right and that congressmembers who vote for your HC removal want the civil war back... You were HC for national army, you are not SO anymore, so you re not HC anymore if you dont request it. As simple as that.
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2012-05-16, 01:14

Ashamed I am Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
really? 477423299_fcd1faea1c
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by djony 2012-05-16, 09:55

I am just ashamed to see none of you are able to stop this before it ends with insults, accusations and so on.

Xironn, you made this post first. I am sure you expected such comments... Smile
after looking at this, i don't see any insults (from now and decided no to edit TR post then) but i will ask all of you a last time to respect each other even if it seems difficult.
Otherwise, i will simply lock this topic to prevent such an issue.
Clear enough ?
djony
djony
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-16, 10:31

TR is accusing me of being in on a plot about stealing BAF. This is false and a insult to my persona. As always he likes to point fingers but forgets to look in a mirror.
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-16, 11:59

xironn wrote:TR is accusing me of being in on a plot about stealing BAF. This is false and a insult to my persona. As always he likes to point fingers but forgets to look in a mirror.
November 30th, after Betafoxtrot stole the BAF and moved to UK :
shadowukcs wrote:Turns out I'm the new BAF commander

Under the moto: TR did a shit job,we're going to do a better one I decided to accept Beta's offer for the MU.

Me and Xironn have decided to set up our own army for ppl who want to join it: our current maximum capacity is 12 persons, so be quick or be gone.
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t4970-surprise

No need to debate again of all this, but i just meant it was understandable that congressmembers decide to remove your HC while you're not a national army SO anymore and that you decided to stay in a stolen MU and not to join the BNA back in time (HC mask was to be SO of national army).
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2012-05-16, 12:45

xironn wrote:So current supply officers are in it for personal gain?

This was debated in the new army structure thing, I feel the same as you do but I'm not going over this again.

The situation of BAF no longer being the national army has nothing to do with you personally, it is about shadowukcs' behaviour. It's sad it got mixed up and gets taken personally by people who're not to blame. Above that, I must add that solutions were offered to you so that your mask can be restored, I wouldn't say exactly this is you being treated horribly.

It's also sad to see you believe not enough was done to inform you that the national army had moved and convince you to move along while BNA command (Fhaemita and Critically) had been looking for an SO for 10 days. But I'm not going there again either, the reason I didn't vote in congress on the removal of masks involving Fhaemita is that it caused a personal conflict over the BNA startup.
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by djony 2012-05-16, 12:59

Since it appears both want to have last word about this, i will lock.

I am not saying who is wrong or right. Not my job to look at it but mine is to prevent this to go too far. Possible false accusation, aggressive posts, provocations and so on can't do anythning else but lead to bad climate.

To avoid this, as stated before, i propose to lock this on Nohjis positive and constructive post resuming what has been said to partially solve this issue.

Xironn, you know what to do to get your HCM back Smile and i personally wish you to !

If you need to discuss other personal stuffs, i propose you to rent a box ring or a good punching ball Wink

djony
djony
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum