eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HC Mask

+3
Olv007
ThomasRED
xironn
7 posters

Go down

HC Mask Empty HC Mask

Post by xironn 2012-05-16, 22:39

Demanding immediate reinstatement of my HC mask.
The mask has been removed against any agreement. I asked for HC mask in return to becoming a SO officer.
Nowhere in this agreement has been any mention of it being revoked at the end of my mission.
Since I have no access to the section where this was debated, I cannot include the initial agreement.

I sense a serious lack of respect for the work I have done for this country. Also the damages I have put in when eBelgium was under attack during my time abroad.
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

HC Mask Empty Re: HC Mask

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-16, 22:49

xironn wrote:Since I have no access to the section where this was debated, I cannot include the initial agreement.
Critically wrote:Debate: http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5056-honorary-citizen-mask-tecuvo-and-xironn

Honorary Citizen mask for Xironn till the Congress starts a vote to delete him from the list Wink

Voting rules:
Yes, no, Abstain
24h vote
normal majority needed
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5063-honorary-citizen-mask-for-xironn-accepted

And few posts from the debate thread :
Nohjis wrote:I hereby request we can have a vote on granting the honorary citizen mask to tecuvo and xironn who will be moving abroad as supply officers for the BAF. Both have received permission for this from High Command.
goopypants wrote:Voting no because th proposal doesn't include any time limit or "if they leave the BAF" provisions.
tecuvo wrote:honorary citizenmask can be removed by a congress vote, so if we leave baf, congress can easily remove it.
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5056-honorary-citizen-mask-tecuvo-and-xironn

And a message from you annoucing you quitted the BAF as SO :
xironn wrote: ROFL
good luck finding 2 new supply officers
http://www.erepbelgium.com/t5482-hc-removal-of-shadowukcs-as-commander-of-baf-and-appointment-of-tecuvo#109225
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xironn 2012-05-17, 00:05

i never quit BAF, im still in it. All others left...

So wrongful removal of my HC mask
xironn
xironn
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Olv007 2012-05-17, 12:01

Being SO of BAF doesn't mean anything anymore.

Join BNA and become SO and you can request HC mask again. If you don't want it, become eBelgian again and your problem is solved.
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2012-05-17, 15:41

I do find it strange that a small country like eBE are so active in getting rid of loyal members of the community. Unless they have clear evidence of xironn is guilty of a crime, then bring it to the SC and let them deal with it. I do not know about RL Belgian or eBelgium legal system, all people are innocent until proven guilty. This means Shadow too.

Also this is about his HC status and not Shadow or what MU he is in. With the current standards, people like TR should not have citizenship or HC etc in eBE. He is a Chinese citizen in a Chinese MU. I think for most people that wants to oust Fhaemita and Xironn does not want to kick out TR.

HC should be base on the loyalty and activity level in the community. It is not about what MU etc. Either you guys should start a case against Fhae and Xironn of wrong doing and it has to be a real just case and not a kangaroo court to prove their guilt, or you can remove TR from most if not all of eBE;s affairs and rights. The simplest solution is to reinstate Fhae and xironn's HC status.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2012-05-17, 16:19

I really think, Konrad, that you are misunderstanding how the HC mask is being used and what it means here. That may be a fault of labeling. Maybe what we need to do is change the name of what we are granting to SOs - and on a side note, TR is in fact acting as SO to an active unit - and give the title of honorary citizen to people who have done service in the past without regard to what they are doing now. I don't really know. For me, however, xironn's mask is not a matter of past service, but rather that he is not acting as SO in the current army. In that light, I agree with Olv's solution to the problem. Given that BAF has been deliberately taken out of the control of eBelgium, whether or not xironn participated in that, serving as SO to BAF can no longer be considered to be serving the interests of eBe.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-17, 17:16

Konrad, it is not always about me, or about "sides". Sometimes it is just about logics, and about honesty.

Xironn was aware that the BAF was no longer the official belgian army, and he can only blame himself to have continued to supply few random guys from the BAF unit, and to not have been paid for that while the BNA have searched SOs for a long period. I guess he stayed in the BAF because he was 2nd commander and to be loyal to Shadow, who is still the Commander of this MU. Why did he stay in the BAF if it wasn't for that ? Shouts have been displayed, messages sent, etc... At the end we can't tolerate the robbery of this MU and that's why a new army have been created. Only Xironn can solve the current issue, either by joining back eBE or by becoming a SO for the BNA...
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2012-05-17, 18:53

ThomasRED wrote:Konrad, it is not always about me, or about "sides". Sometimes it is just about logics, and about honesty.

Xironn was aware that the BAF was no longer the official belgian army, and he can only blame himself to have continued to supply few random guys from the BAF unit, and to not have been paid for that while the BNA have searched SOs for a long period. I guess he stayed in the BAF because he was 2nd commander and to be loyal to Shadow, who is still the Commander of this MU. Why did he stay in the BAF if it wasn't for that ? Shouts have been displayed, messages sent, etc... At the end we can't tolerate the robbery of this MU and that's why a new army have been created. Only Xironn can solve the current issue, either by joining back eBE or by becoming a SO for the BNA...

It is not personal TR. Maybe eBE operates differently to other countries and I do not understand. I apologize if I have offended you in the process.

From my perspective, it seems odd to get rid of members in a small community. It is none of my business and I will not push for anything. It is not in my place. Regardless of MU's and party politics etc, Xironn is a dedicated eBelgian and eBE does not need less but more members in its community. Regardless, the decision is yours and this is not personal...
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2012-05-17, 19:19

It's not offending me, no worry, but it help to make think people it's always TR vs others, Elites vs others, one side vs an other side, while it's not the case...

And indeed you are right, the problem we have, and that Maryamq is helping to resolve by launching a new debate about it, is that we call the HC mask Honorary while it goals is not to have honorary citizen inside but more SOs and people like that. So we need to think about our masks, their purpose, and their names, because for now it's not very clear, and it bring some problems as we can see now (with xironn or fhaemita for example).
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2012-05-17, 20:34

seems indeed you need 2 masks,
one for the citizen abroad on mission like a SO
and one for those (Ex Belgium or other) with the mention "did or does something remarkable for our country",
the first is temporary, the last one is for life except when proven that the person does something wrong like treason.
the first has the same rights like every citizen of our country, the last has restricted rights
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by theophyledepatryarkes 2012-05-18, 00:21

+1 to both MaryamQ and Boer Jan

This needs some clarification!

Some people like Feamitha and Xironn have been offended because of a misunderstanding and that is a pity because we do indeed need everybody that cares to be active and helping, in whatever way they can!
Eendracht maakt macht - L'Union fait la force

About the SO mask, that can easily be remedied I guess by changing the name.
About the "Thank you for Service Done" "eBelgian at Heart" mask or watch ever, some specific discussion thread should be open in Congress about it!
Indeed many thinks are yet to be discussed:
- What are the criteria?
- What are the forum restrictions (as compared to other masks?)
- What are other countries doing?
On that note, it seems some eCountries reward meritable members with medals and such. We could give criteria for different levels of "medals of merit" and different forum restrictions based on the same! That way, someone that has helped eBelgium more gets more access!
theophyledepatryarkes
theophyledepatryarkes
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down