Company upgrades

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Company upgrades

Post by cliffie on 2012-11-08, 17:36

I have a q2 food company and a q2 weapons comapny.
Is it worth to upgrade one of them? Which one?

Thank you...
avatar
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1379
Points : 1626
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by BrunoCND on 2012-11-08, 17:37

I would say food company because you need food to fight
avatar
BrunoCND
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1663
Points : 1853
Join date : 2011-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by NLSP on 2012-11-08, 17:54

I would say, save your gold for upgrading your training center Smile
avatar
NLSP
Threadophile
Threadophile

Posts : 10387
Points : 10153
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://www.egov4you.info/citizen/overview/2361081

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous on 2012-11-08, 18:52

NLSP wrote:I would say, save your gold for upgrading your training center Smile

This

In current situation only having a couple of food companies to self supply food is enough.
Companies aren't worth it anymore

____________________________________

Forum Moderator (7th term)

Former
Democratically Elected Dictator (2 Terms)
President of eBelgium (7 Terms)
Vice President of eBelgium (7 terms)
Chairman of Congress (4 Terms)
Supreme Court Justice (3rd term)
eBelgian Congressman (8 terms)
Former Belgian National Army Commander
Party President Democratic Socialist Party (12 Terms)




(Former) Positions
[/i]
avatar
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Posts : 6730
Points : 7450
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands @ RL, eDK @ Erep

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by Yannis on 2012-11-08, 18:55

NLSP wrote:I would say, save your gold for upgrading your training center Smile

And how do we get the gold? Mastercard? Sad
Or BH medals which requires A LOT of bazooka's as there are people doing millions of damage even in Div1? Razz
avatar
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Posts : 2976
Points : 2479
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Belgiuuuum :D

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by SX80 on 2012-11-08, 19:09

Then train for strenght daily, and if possible try to work daily to, to get hard worker and super soldier medals. Use the gold you gain to upgrade the free "weights room" in training grounds to Q4.

Then whenever you can do more than 25 kills, try to go for the daily order and save your bazooka's.

Then when you have enough bazooka's saved up,and some reserve in case an idiot tries to outperform you, look for a low profile battle and go for the battle hero medals.

After weights room is Q4, only train in that one, while you save gold to upgrade your climbing center to Q4 (as from Q4 the climbing center becomes profitable in terms of SS medals: 250 strenght = 25 days training at Q4 = 4.75 gold needed to train).

When you get there have a party and re-evaluate what the market is doing.

Before that, don't upgrade your factories, as it will slow down your training ground upgrades... and unless factories suddenly become profitable, it is an investment with a very low ROI.
avatar
SX80
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1131
Points : 1145
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 37
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by cliffie on 2012-11-08, 20:44

SX80 wrote:Then train for strenght daily, and if possible try to work daily to, to get hard worker and super soldier medals. Use the gold you gain to upgrade the free "weights room" in training grounds to Q4.

Then whenever you can do more than 25 kills, try to go for the daily order and save your bazooka's.

Then when you have enough bazooka's saved up,and some reserve in case an idiot tries to outperform you, look for a low profile battle and go for the battle hero medals.

After weights room is Q4, only train in that one, while you save gold to upgrade your climbing center to Q4 (as from Q4 the climbing center becomes profitable in terms of SS medals: 250 strenght = 25 days training at Q4 = 4.75 gold needed to train).

When you get there have a party and re-evaluate what the market is doing.

Before that, don't upgrade your factories, as it will slow down your training ground upgrades... and unless factories suddenly become profitable, it is an investment with a very low ROI.

very good explanation!
i already know some of these, but you explained everything very clearly!

avatar
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1379
Points : 1626
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-11-09, 10:12

I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by cliffie on 2012-11-09, 10:22

shadowukcs wrote:I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM

How? selling or buying gold?
avatar
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1379
Points : 1626
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-11-09, 10:43

cliffie wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM

How? selling or buying gold?


selling gold, waiting for a drop=>buying


more profit than anything else can give you.


cba to explain it. ping me if you want a decent explanation
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by boer jan on 2012-11-09, 10:56

do not think the gold-price will drop further.
All signs are there, almost 2 times a week there is a special offer cause people buy less gold

for the moment 50 eurocent = 1gold = 348 BEF

before the crash 50 eurocent = 1gold = 1000 BEF

if they want to continue selling gold they have to do something with the market and lowering it is not the answer
avatar
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1875
Points : 2079
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 57
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-11-09, 11:05

boer jan wrote:do not think the gold-price will drop further.
All signs are there, almost 2 times a week there is a special offer cause people buy less gold

for the moment 50 eurocent = 1gold = 348 BEF

before the crash 50 eurocent = 1gold = 1000 BEF

if they want to continue selling gold they have to do something with the market and lowering it is not the answer


lol


before I left to SE-Asia: Gold price +-500 BEF. 1 month later 348 BEF. If you had invested 100G then you'd have just made 41G profit in 1 months time. Try getting that with companies.


Also: I don't think you're understanding this situation properly: It's the admins who are driving the gold price down, not the market or the players. They are deliberately driving it further down to a level where players are comfortable again to play with the MM and a new aspect of gameplay can be further developed (like it was back in the old days).

avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

pay back your debt

Post by cliffie on 2012-11-09, 19:13

shadowukcs wrote:
cliffie wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM

How? selling or buying gold?


selling gold, waiting for a drop=>buying


more profit than anything else can give you.


cba to explain it. ping me if you want a decent explanation

So if sell 40 gold now, i will have 60 gold in one month (1gold=250CC) ?
avatar
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1379
Points : 1626
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by Kaad94 on 2012-11-09, 19:51

hum hum with my 2.00 gold and 2.61 BEF...
avatar
Kaad94
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Posts : 300
Points : 332
Join date : 2012-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Gaume

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-11-09, 20:02

cliffie wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:
cliffie wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM

How? selling or buying gold?


selling gold, waiting for a drop=>buying


more profit than anything else can give you.


cba to explain it. ping me if you want a decent explanation

So if sell 40 gold now, i will have 60 gold in one month (1gold=250CC) ?


that is a possibility yes


It's definitely something I'm gambling my money on right now
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by tecuvo on 2012-11-09, 20:16

shadowukcs wrote:I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM

so invest it to get more gold, so you can invest even more and get even more?

sometimes you need to do something with the money too ....
avatar
tecuvo
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1400
Points : 1716
Join date : 2010-06-18
Location : Anywhere, as long as it's not in eBelgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by shadowukcs on 2012-11-09, 20:18

tecuvo wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM

so invest it to get more gold, so you can invest even more and get even more?

sometimes you need to do something with the money too ....


yes, when the MM stagnates, I will invest in companies or training. But right now you're just wasting your money by using it
avatar
shadowukcs
BANNED

Posts : 7614
Points : 8406
Join date : 2010-01-21
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by cliffie on 2012-11-09, 21:29

shadowukcs wrote:
cliffie wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:
cliffie wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:I say: you're all stupid: invest your money in the MM

How? selling or buying gold?


selling gold, waiting for a drop=>buying


more profit than anything else can give you.


cba to explain it. ping me if you want a decent explanation

So if sell 40 gold now, i will have 60 gold in one month (1gold=250CC) ?


that is a possibility yes


It's definitely something I'm gambling my money on right now

let's try. i don't need gold when there are not TG upgrade offers...
avatar
cliffie
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Posts : 1379
Points : 1626
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Company upgrades

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum