eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical help need as quikly as possible please

4 posters

Go down

Technical help need as quikly as possible please Empty Technical help need as quikly as possible please

Post by counterstriker 2010-05-26, 17:47

hi,

i am busy with an international investigation about the job market and how it could influence eBelgium,
problem i face is that already i have a lot of data and i can't just copy past everything in a new text on the forum,
so my question is, is there any possibility where i could upload a word and an excel file to a free website and place the link with the word and exel file here on the forum so people could read it?
if yes it would also be very handy if it could be possible to adjust those files online with new or added data.

Greetz
Counterstriker

counterstriker
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Technical help need as quikly as possible please Empty Re: Technical help need as quikly as possible please

Post by JHemelhof 2010-05-26, 17:50

You can use google docs and just share the file and paste the link to the forum Wink No uploading.
JHemelhof
JHemelhof
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Technical help need as quikly as possible please Empty Re: Technical help need as quikly as possible please

Post by counterstriker 2010-05-26, 17:54

JHemelhof wrote:You can use google docs and just share the file and paste the link to the forum Wink No uploading.

and once i shared the file, will people be able to read it on this forum and would it still be possible to make adjustments or add new calculations to my work.

counterstriker
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by JHemelhof 2010-05-26, 17:56

counterstriker wrote:
JHemelhof wrote:You can use google docs and just share the file and paste the link to the forum Wink No uploading.

and once i shared the file, will people be able to read it on this forum and would it still be possible to make adjustments or add new calculations to my work.

Yes that is possible.
JHemelhof
JHemelhof
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2010-05-26, 18:00

google docs is the best way.
google docs is really great for sharing documents.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by counterstriker 2010-05-26, 18:08

thank you guys for your quick response, i'll post a PART off my investigation as quickly as possible but i am already going to stress that it won't be finished yet, but the data i have already are extreamly intresting i must say.

counterstriker
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-05-26, 18:41

Hey

good enough, for a gdoc :top right hand of the screen => Share.

Then you have two options, either you give people access to the spreadsheet (and they can or cannot edit) either you publish it as a webpage. For the first it is option "Get a link to share..." and the other "Publish as a webpage..."

Voila voila
Apotygma
Apotygma
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum