eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little question

3 posters

Go down

A little question Empty A little question

Post by JHemelhof 2010-05-26, 17:49

I don't know exactly where to put this, but this is my question:
If I would have an organisation and a company that produces food, what is the cheapest way to produce it? Buy the grain where it is the cheapest and produce the food in the same country and then export it to Belgium? Or would it be cheaper to buy the grain where it is the cheapest and produce and sell it directly in Belgium? I would use minimal wages and it would be Q1 food.
JHemelhof
JHemelhof
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

A little question Empty Re: A little question

Post by counterstriker 2010-05-26, 17:52

JHemelhof wrote:I don't know exactly where to put this, but this is my question:
If I would have an organisation and a company that produces food, what is the cheapest way to produce it? Buy the grain where it is the cheapest and produce the food in the same country and then export it to Belgium? Or would it be cheaper to buy the grain where it is the cheapest and produce and sell it directly in Belgium? I would use minimal wages and it would be Q1 food.

if you care about the belgium economy and belgian progress in general then there's no argument option two, if you only care about the highest profit then you have to calculate each situation over and over again.

counterstriker
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by JHemelhof 2010-05-26, 17:56

counterstriker wrote:
JHemelhof wrote:I don't know exactly where to put this, but this is my question:

if you care about the belgium economy and belgian progress in general then there's no argument option two, if you only care about the highest profit then you have to calculate each situation over and over again.

Thanks for the quick response Wink And I care about the belgian economy so option two would indeed be the best choice.
JHemelhof
JHemelhof
Diligent Poster
Diligent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Apotygma 2010-05-26, 18:39

Hey

Indeed, option 2 is by far the cheapest also. Why? An export licence is 20 gold, as I suppose it would be a Q1 company, you would pay your licence as much as in Belgium.

Thereby, Belgium has low wages, meaning that you will probably not produce cheaper anywhere else in the world.

Greetings ^^
Apotygma
Apotygma
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down