eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the heck is happening in eBE

+16
Gyantse
Nihil.sine.deo
Mabellene
Konrad Neumann
Cotarius
goopypants
Kylero
MCKitkat
Yannis
boer jan
NicknameFromRonny
shadowukcs
Fhaemita Malodorous
Coprolyth
BelgiumGeneral
Kiyonori Dragnier
20 posters

Go down

What the heck is happening in eBE Empty What the heck is happening in eBE

Post by Kiyonori Dragnier 2013-03-11, 15:17

What the heck is happening in eBE?

BTA taken by a political party.

People leaving, everyone is trolling each others.

Some "people" are trying to discriminate some eBelgian at all costs.

Congress law passed without any discussion.

Why people doesn't understand that they are ripping apart eBE?!

If things like that continue, more eBelgian will leave for another eCountry.

Is that what people really wants?

Things are going too far and it will kill eBE from the inside.
Kiyonori Dragnier
Kiyonori Dragnier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

What the heck is happening in eBE Empty Re: What the heck is happening in eBE

Post by BelgiumGeneral 2013-03-11, 16:15

People are f*** eBe up Mad
BelgiumGeneral
BelgiumGeneral
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-03-11, 16:37

eBelgium got served, I guess.
No reason to get mad about the whole thing. <3
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-03-11, 16:49

Nothing new, thats how it's always been with paused of normal circumstances
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2013-03-11, 17:15

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Nothing new, thats how it's always been with paused of normal circumstances

p much

Besides, this aint even so bad.

The whole reason for this is because you have some idiots here who decided they wanted to keep powervacum and tried to block/demonize/stigmatize HOPE and Babyboom in an effort to keep them small so they could keep their little power trip. Now they're just getting served.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by NicknameFromRonny 2013-03-11, 17:55

shadowukcs wrote:
The whole reason for this is because you have some idiots here who decided they wanted to keep powervacum and tried to block/demonize/stigmatize HOPE and Babyboom in an effort to keep them small so they could keep their little power trip. Now they're just getting served.

Actually, the ones who are getting served are the ones that try to bridge the gap between the two sides. The ones you describe are getting a free ticket for "I told you so-Land". If that really is the motive, here's a cynical "good job".
NicknameFromRonny
NicknameFromRonny
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2013-03-11, 18:09

I do not say something now, will make a communication this evening.
just one thing, I saw already worse and I saw better, but I think that shouting " they are ripping apart eBE" is not the best way to help our country
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-11, 21:13

NicknameFromRonny wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

Actually, the ones who are getting served are the ones that try to bridge the gap between the two sides. The ones you describe are getting a free ticket for "I told you so-Land". If that really is the motive, here's a cynical "good job".

Perhaps you don't know but there is probably even more truth in that statement of yours than you even imagine, mister Moose. :-/
Yannis
Yannis
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-03-11, 21:50

NicknameFromRonny wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

Hmm I wonder how the "I told you so-Land looks like"

What the heck is happening in eBE Tumblr_ll8tppevbv1qf9z1x

MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Coprolyth 2013-03-11, 21:52

Haha, funny one !
Coprolyth
Coprolyth
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylero 2013-03-12, 00:08

I f*** told you so!
Kylero
Kylero

Back to top Go down

Post by goopypants 2013-03-12, 00:33

A lot of old timey people couldn't face a BE with Shadow not perma-banned, so left.

That left everyone else to run things, and Shadow.

Other people left for better production bonuses, true patriot medals, and not having to deal with the people who hadn't left yet while Shadow was banzored.

So hardly anyone is left from ye olden days, and those who stayed are so bitter and angry they won't work with anyone, being old and bitter.

Newer players get bored and leave, since eBE is one of the most boring countries in the game.

'Bout the only reason anyone is still in eBE is to either guard or trying to steal the state accounts.
goopypants
goopypants

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2013-03-12, 07:00

Not all left because of the war.
I left because I was tired of all the internal fights and not telling the thrue or trolling to piss of other people.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-12, 11:35

The problem is with babyboom (lower case) since booms of any kind is far from ideal. What Babyboom the party did was to start a small but nevertheless boom in eBE and with factors like Goopy said with the old population leaving due to bonuses or fed up with some members of the community, Coryn and company tried to secure political dominance. The pro-baby agenda and bashing the elite/ old guard is highly provocative. Their vendetta against Kylero, MCKitkat, myself and others suggest that they want political control of eBE. So much that they are willing to purge eBE starting with my FoC. While I am not blaming Babyboom the party is the cause, I am blaming babyboom the boom which is started by the party is the cause. Many countries has seen this problem and in the end countries should never support babybooms but slow gradual but sustainable growth.

The other factor is Shadow. It is indeed surprising that some Belgians can be so naive and to let him back to the community, let alone be an SC. The guy stole from eBE, trolled against it, and is always trying to destroy eBE. Because you met him in RL and you enjoy a nice meal with him means all is ok and forgiven? Regardless of my FoC which I know Shadow pushed for its removal, it really changes nothing and a good part of the blame are those who is naive enough to welcome him back. For eBE was fine and as soon as he is back again, you see things starts to fall apart.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabellene 2013-03-12, 14:29

"The other factor is Shadow. It is indeed surprising that some Belgians can be so naive and to let him back to the community, let alone be an SC. The guy stole from eBE, trolled against it, and is always trying to destroy eBE. Because you met him in RL and you enjoy a nice meal with him means all is ok and forgiven? Regardless of my FoC which I know Shadow pushed for its removal, it really changes nothing and a good part of the blame are those who is naive enough to welcome him back. For eBE was fine and as soon as he is back again, you see things starts to fall apart."

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL SUCH ACCUSATIONS? AND WHAT IS BOTHERING ME REALLY FOR FEW DAYS IS; WHAT ARE WE (YOU) GOING TO DO ABOUT OUR PREVIOUS CP Tony Clifford; WHO STOLE ALL THE MONEY FROM THE STATE TREASURY AND TRANSFERRED IT eSWITZERLAND WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE? SO NO SANCTION, NO CONSEQUENCES - FOR HIM ?!? HOW HYPOCRITE - YOU ARE ALL. YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY SCARED FROM: VINCENT PAIN, AVEGAN, SHADOWUKCS...AND OTHER SUPPOSED PTO-ers, BUT IN REALITY DANGER DOESN`T COME FROM REAL LIFE BELGIANS, BUT IT COMES FORM THE INDIVIDUALS COMING FROM THE OUTSIDE, ESPECIALLY THE ONES COMING FROM "THE ALPES" REGION, OVER "THE LA MANCHE CHANNEL" AND ALL OTHER RL NON-BELGIANS.
Mabellene
Mabellene
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil.sine.deo 2013-03-12, 15:38

I would have done the same to protect the treasury from getting in the wrong hands. Respect the decision of TC. Respect the decision of Boer Jan to change the message. Respect for those how have the b__lls to react against the real evil that are the one that try to look stupid and saying that they do not understand why the CP took those decision.
Nihil.sine.deo
Nihil.sine.deo
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-12, 15:46

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want my opinion about this, you know where you can find me. But I don't think it is a good idea to express it here amidst the high emotional posts and accusations as it will never be used in a constructive way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat 2013-03-12, 16:18

Mabellene wrote:"The other factor is Shadow. It is indeed surprising that some Belgians can be so naive and to let him back to the community, let alone be an SC. The guy stole from eBE, trolled against it, and is always trying to destroy eBE. Because you met him in RL and you enjoy a nice meal with him means all is ok and forgiven? Regardless of my FoC which I know Shadow pushed for its removal, it really changes nothing and a good part of the blame are those who is naive enough to welcome him back. For eBE was fine and as soon as he is back again, you see things starts to fall apart."

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL SUCH ACCUSATIONS? AND WHAT IS BOTHERING ME REALLY FOR FEW DAYS IS; WHAT ARE WE (YOU) GOING TO DO ABOUT OUR PREVIOUS CP Tony Clifford; WHO STOLE ALL THE MONEY FROM THE STATE TREASURY AND TRANSFERRED IT eSWITZERLAND WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE? SO NO SANCTION, NO CONSEQUENCES - FOR HIM ?!? HOW HYPOCRITE - YOU ARE ALL. YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY SCARED FROM: VINCENT PAIN, AVEGAN, SHADOWUKCS...AND OTHER SUPPOSED PTO-ers, BUT IN REALITY DANGER DOESN`T COME FROM REAL LIFE BELGIANS, BUT IT COMES FORM THE INDIVIDUALS COMING FROM THE OUTSIDE, ESPECIALLY THE ONES COMING FROM "THE ALPES" REGION, OVER "THE LA MANCHE CHANNEL" AND ALL OTHER RL NON-BELGIANS.

As mod, please don't use caps, my eyes hurt.

As normal citizen, so I am not allowed in here, all the other people who did great things are not allowed in here because they are Non RL-Belgians. Wow, and that comes from the guys who support the "everybody is equal" catch phrase. Well, thanks for showing me your real person.
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-12, 23:01

Mabellene wrote:"The other factor is Shadow. It is indeed surprising that some Belgians can be so naive and to let him back to the community, let alone be an SC. The guy stole from eBE, trolled against it, and is always trying to destroy eBE. Because you met him in RL and you enjoy a nice meal with him means all is ok and forgiven? Regardless of my FoC which I know Shadow pushed for its removal, it really changes nothing and a good part of the blame are those who is naive enough to welcome him back. For eBE was fine and as soon as he is back again, you see things starts to fall apart."

I am Konrad Neumann of Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and many other countries. I was 3 time CP of Germany, one of the original founder of the Phoenix Alliance, 8 time party president of Open Mind Germany, 4 time party president of Green Liberal Democrats (NL) 2 time party president of Iron and Wine, 3-4 months party president of Belgian Community Party, 6 term MoFA of Germany 2 term MoFA of eNL, 3 term MoHA of eNL, personal adviser to both Auggy and Garmr's administration, Supreme Court Justice of eBE, creator of the eBE SC ruling book, many many times congressman, and many other titles I do not remember. The question remains, WHO ARE YOU?

As your your RL comments, it is indeed laughable that bring RL in it as it shows you are pulling straws. Also I think most of the threats in eBE are now in eBE like that of Vincent Pain, Vegan and Shadow. Coryn is not a threat and I am not sure why he wants to self destruct now but the biggest threat is HOPE. So once again, who are you again?
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2013-03-13, 06:54

The problem is that there is fight on all topics instead of one.

And nobody (group) will take stand and only sees what the other party is doing false. And what happend is never the same so what I do isn't so bad what the other do.

STOP.

If you want an united eBe stop trolling and fake promises and work together.
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-13, 09:44

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by Konrad Neumann 2013-03-13, 11:52

Words sounds nice but in the end, it is about power. Players like Shadow, Vincent Pain, BB etc are not interested in compromise or diplomacy. They are only interested in political dominance and negotiations will be fruitless. The only resolution to the problems in eBE is for one or both factions dies due to fatigue.
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyantse 2013-03-13, 15:21

Yannis wrote:"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein

ATO in BB party then ?
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis 2013-03-13, 17:41

Gyantse wrote:
Yannis wrote:"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein

ATO in BB party then ?

ATO's have never been a solution, it just feeds the victims' wroth and they will come again stronger and angrier than they were before. It is pure postponing in the best of cases.
Yannis
Yannis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyantse 2013-03-13, 19:04

Yannis wrote:
Gyantse wrote:
- Albert Einstein

ATO in BB party then ?

ATO's have never been a solution, it just feeds the victims' wroth and they will come again stronger and angrier than they were before. It is pure postponing in the best of cases.

Or cut their wings.
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaver 2013-03-14, 10:37

Yannis wrote:
Gyantse wrote:
- Albert Einstein

ATO in BB party then ?

Euh... Allô ? Allô ? What's your problem with ATO?
Beaver
Beaver
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2013-03-14, 14:14

Beaver Juice wrote:

well I do not like the models,
they are not adapted at my way of driving,
and the steering wheel is mounted on the wrong side, I prefer YOTA
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensa Zangetsu san 2013-03-14, 14:59

I agree, it happens somethin g really special to our dear eBelgium :/
Tensa Zangetsu san
Tensa Zangetsu san
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2013-03-14, 18:59

Beaver Juice wrote:

It lacks of shampoo :p
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotarius 2013-03-14, 19:28

Zangetsu-osan wrote:I agree, it happens somethin g really special to our dear eBelgium :/

looking for the G-spot :p
Cotarius
Cotarius
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by JdlF 2013-03-14, 20:16

Yannis wrote:
Gyantse wrote:
- Albert Einstein

ATO in BB party then ?

Wtf is going on here?

Fyi ATO didn't participate in the last elections. Yes it seems it was a mistake to let others do. But, hey, their own fault. We, at ATO, are clear in our minds and never tricked any party.
JdlF
JdlF
Thread-Eater
Thread-Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaver 2013-03-15, 08:10

Jofroi wrote:
Beaver Juice wrote:

It lacks of shampoo :p

Thanks for following, Kim
Beaver
Beaver
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down