eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDEN dead

+7
Director9
Gyantse
Boklevski
Fhaemita Malodorous
Elynea
Olv007
Viridi
11 posters

Go down

EDEN dead Empty EDEN dead

Post by Viridi 2013-04-24, 23:46

and it looks like CoT will be fighting TWO

belgium is in CoT so I doubt any of you will be leaving..?
Viridi
Viridi
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

EDEN dead Empty Re: EDEN dead

Post by Olv007 2013-04-25, 07:48

Never !
Olv007
Olv007
Forum Neenja
Forum Neenja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-04-25, 08:49

why ? it's not because Romania left eden and has a mpp with eSerbia, we must leave our friends of eMacedonia and Chile...

There are always change in this game... It's necessary to make a balance, or you will see always the same winning.

My problem is more for eUSA who is in CoT and they continue their TW. Then what can they give to us ? TW - no dammages for our countries.

But maybe with time, they will move a little. We must take care about diplomacy.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-04-25, 10:54

Elynea wrote: My problem is more for eUSA who is in CoT and they continue their TW. Then what can they give to us ? TW - no dammages for our countries.

My problem is your ignorance, USA official orders have been to help our allies Chile, Bulgaria Belgium etc first. USA follows COT orders and most of the time USA TW is only 2nd priority so most of our damage does go to our allies. Also USA started this training war with COT appproval
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-04-25, 11:00

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:
Elynea wrote: My problem is more for eUSA who is in CoT and they continue their TW. Then what can they give to us ? TW - no dammages for our countries.

My problem is your ignorance, USA official orders have been to help our allies Chile, Bulgaria Belgium etc first. USA follows COT orders and most of the time USA TW is only 2nd priority so most of our damage does go to our allies. Also USA started this training war with COT appproval

that's why i add, we must waiting a little time. You forgot my words after.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-04-25, 11:05

Elynea wrote:that's why i add, we must waiting a little time. You forgot my words after.

I read it, but I've seen you point fingers at USA multiple times lately while you do not even have your facts straignt
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2013-04-25, 11:27

CoT vs. TWO?

Someone go and hug Poland and UK, so we'll be at the bottom of their CoT-(s)hitlist.
Boklevski
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyantse 2013-04-25, 15:01

CoT sucks and TWO too
Gyantse
Gyantse
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Director9 2013-04-25, 16:00

But you have to admit, a lot of US MU's don't follow government ;-)
Director9
Director9
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2013-04-25, 16:22

Director9 wrote:
But you have to admit, a lot of US MU's don't follow government ;-)

I dont know if a lot dont follow orders, but in Belgium you also have MU's that dont follow MoD orders, that is something you'll see in any country. USAF mu's are the biggest MU's in USA and produce the majority of the damage
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandros 2013-04-25, 16:56

CoT sucks and TWO too

All hail neutrality!
alexandros
alexandros
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boklevski 2013-04-25, 17:39

alexandros wrote:
CoT sucks and TWO too

All hail neutrality!

Neutrality for any small eCountry is basically a blank cheque to any bigger eCountry who likes one of your regions' resources. Especially with the airstrike function.
Boklevski
Boklevski

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by tommot 2013-04-25, 18:32

You all are jumping like crazy.....

EDEN is a lot tougher then you give it credit...
How many times have you all been saying this?
it just keeps on going.
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalas95 2013-04-25, 18:53

Even if EDEN falls apart and CoT and TWO starts war with each other, a lot of changes will occur, in my opinion.

As I'm Hungarian, I can show an example with Hungary: some of their loyal allies are in CoT, like Macedonia, Indonesia. A lot of the citizens aren't willing to fight against them in an eventual war, even if it's only through MPPs. That's true for the other side as well, I've seen several comments from Macedonians that they won't fight against Hungary if the war comes.

I think the sides won't be as they are now, countries will come and go.
Shalas95
Shalas95
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-04-25, 19:54

Shalas95 wrote:Even if EDEN falls apart and CoT and TWO starts war with each other, a lot of changes will occur, in my opinion.

As I'm Hungarian, I can show an example with Hungary: some of their loyal allies are in CoT, like Macedonia, Indonesia. A lot of the citizens aren't willing to fight against them in an eventual war, even if it's only through MPPs. That's true for the other side as well, I've seen several comments from Macedonians that they won't fight against Hungary if the war comes.

In the past a lot of countries were friends : Hungary and Indonesia were good friends of efrance.

eUSA was one ennemy of efrance a long time, eSpain too, after several stories, efrance was very good friends of eUSA.

We can see in this game, if nobody left one alliance you haven't one balance of dammages.

After 4 countries made ONE, a big alliance sure, and a lot of countries were wiped.

The problem of big alliance, it's the priority of battles. All countries wanted to have more regions.
But if they do that, after a timing, a country will leave and will want more justice.

In the end, if we have good friends, no need to win all battles, the most important thing it's the unity.
Big countries are in a competition. In fact, why they stay together because they have the power.

I will not think about for example : ePoland will leave his alliance against eSerbia.
Not in the actuallity, but maybe one day, this will arrive.

It's a game, if always the same alliance is wining all regions, we will see all citizens will be bored. No challenge.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-04-25, 19:56

alexandros wrote:
CoT sucks and TWO too

All hail neutrality!

when you are in one alliance. Adios neutrality. Because you will be targetded by a lot of countries.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalas95 2013-04-25, 20:18

Elynea wrote:
Shalas95 wrote:Even if EDEN falls apart and CoT and TWO starts war with each other, a lot of changes will occur, in my opinion.

In the past a lot of countries were friends : Hungary and Indonesia were good friends of efrance.

eUSA was one ennemy of efrance a long time, eSpain too, after several stories, efrance was very good friends of eUSA.

We can see in this game, if nobody left one alliance you haven't one balance of dammages.

After 4 countries made ONE, a big alliance sure, and a lot of countries were wiped.

The problem of big alliance, it's the priority of battles. All countries wanted to have more regions.
But if they do that, after a timing, a country will leave and will want more justice.

In the end, if we have good friends, no need to win all battles, the most important thing it's the unity.
Big countries are in a competition. In fact, why they stay together because they have the power.

I will not think about for example : ePoland will leave his alliance against eSerbia.
Not in the actuallity, but maybe one day, this will arrive.

It's a game, if always the same alliance is wining all regions, we will see all citizens will be bored. No challenge.

I know that we can't stay in the same alliances forever, but this is why I made an example of 2 friend countries. After the Serbian and Polish MPP with Romania more and more doubts come against them, but people of eHungary still like the Macedonians and a lot don't want to fight against them. But really it depends on the future presidents' and congress members' views, we can't predict anything. However, one thing is sure: it won't be that easy to fight against former allies, and if not the country, then people will switch sides.
Shalas95
Shalas95
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-04-25, 21:00

If we have respect, we can understand why a country wanted to leave.

But you know this game and when a country wanted to go on another way, it's always hard. comments are not good.

Several players are making no difference like irl and this game. That's sad.

Sometimes you can see a big fighter who came in a opposite side, it's a drama.
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalas95 2013-04-25, 21:31

True, CPs don't always care about the people's opinions, they often go after their own views, which can cause anarchy and also because of one man's decisions a whole country can be lost.

Anything happens eventually we will get used to it. I didn't play when Poland left EDEN, but I reckon it was hard for them, too and now it's so obvious that they are on our side.

We'll see what happens.
Shalas95
Shalas95
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elynea 2013-04-26, 11:40

For you a present : i didn't put the screen of the battle efrance-ebelgium before : 155 millions dammages fro eUSA side in efrance.

EDEN dead Francenf

Member from US Marine Corp

In CoT we trust... yeah.... maybe just one mercenary Smile
Elynea
Elynea
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Nohjis 2013-04-29, 11:47

alexandros wrote:
CoT sucks and TWO too

All hail neutrality!

Neutrality stinks! Razz

eBelgium is not in much danger, only the eFrench can be annoying in the current economic and political context but you can lure them into CoT easier then they could go into TWO.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter in eHistory, do your best to destroy EDEN and make CoT big.
Nohjis
Nohjis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down