eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eEconomy under the loop!

+3
SX80
tommot
Kanselier
7 posters

Go down

eEconomy under the loop! Empty eEconomy under the loop!

Post by Kanselier 2014-06-24, 16:44

Revival off our eEconomy
Hope next congress takes actions!
http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/freedompress-302659/1
Kanselier
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

eEconomy under the loop! Empty Post from citizen-pack sticky topic

Post by Kanselier 2014-06-24, 17:26

tommot wrote:http://www.erepbelgium.com/t9746-click-here-to-ask-your-citizen-pack
You don't need the forum to request it.

You can always start a topic in the debate area about this matter.
Every citizen can speak their mind in there.
Voting is for congress only, but speaking/debating is open for all.

All this time many tried to get it all in-game.
This is the result.
If they can't gain anything, they won't stay and interact.

Nah personally it would come in handy, but overal i can see more cons to it then pro's.
Its also a waste off money towards those who request it and go inactive after a short while. But i do believe there needs some form off goverment subsidy towards active players if the current taxes stay what it is.
I am not a fan off the current economic module in eBelgium, whit little in return towards the activess.
More pro all the way  or nothing and now it seems neither....
Kanselier
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

eEconomy under the loop! Empty Re: eEconomy under the loop!

Post by tommot 2014-06-24, 17:48

Here is what i have already said about this matter.
eEconomy under the loop! About_10

Don't know what else to add as i just don't know enough about the economical situation of our nation.
I hope the Minister of Finance would also add some notes here.
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SX80 2014-06-24, 19:36

Well current taxes are really low, state income is around 13K / month, and we usually go for 2 MPP's, which is already a 20K expense. We had some wars in the last 6 months which also drained a lot of funds.

So without a boost to tax income, it is hard to fund new expenses. I'm actually pro citizen packs, if they are limited to younger players who actually need them most.

In the past citizen packs HAD to be requested on the forum, as an incentive to get people to register and log in on the forum, and perhaps draw them in the other sections like Congress. But in eBe there is a big anti-forum feeling in-game, so this has moved outside of the forum and died when our reserves dropped to low.
SX80
SX80
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

eEconomy under the loop! Empty from citizen pack sticky

Post by Kanselier 2014-06-24, 19:57

SX80 wrote:Well current taxes are really low, state income is around 13K / month, and we usually go for 2 MPP's, which is already a 20K expense. We had some wars in the last 6 months which also drained a lot of funds.

So without a boost to tax income, it is hard to fund new expenses. I'm actually pro citizen packs, if they are limited to younger players who actually need them most.

In the past citizen packs HAD to be requested on the forum, as an incentive to get people to register and log in on the forum, and perhaps draw them in the other sections like Congress. But in eBe there is a big anti-forum feeling in-game, so this has moved outside of the forum and died when our reserves dropped to low.

That's also because a lot off eBelgians don't work in eBelgium, so production is less, less taxes etc... something you can't escape from given our small market and current economic landscape
Kanselier
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by tommot 2014-06-24, 20:09

I apologize if the merging of 2 topics or some posts of them) might create confusion.
I can do a lot but i can not decide where a post would be placed in a topic.

sorry. Smile
tommot
tommot
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

http://tomren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jofroi 2014-06-24, 21:51

We have already dropped the taxes in the past. The only thing that will happen is that people from other countries will drop their product on our market and it will be impossible for eBelgians to sell anything. And our income will even plummet.
Jofroi
Jofroi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanselier 2014-06-24, 21:57

Jofroi wrote:We have already dropped the taxes in the past. The only thing that will happen is that people from other countries will drop their product on our market and it will be impossible for eBelgians to sell anything. And our income will even plummet.

You could counter the lower vat tax, whit higher import tax. To protect our market.
Kanselier
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2014-06-24, 22:54

problem is for example weapons, there aren't much left who produce Q7 weapons,this is not a problem for big players, they will (does) buy a lot in other country's, and the volume compensates the travel cost, but smaller players can not gain if they buy small amounts.
there has been tests with lowering and changing taxes for month's but on national scale they did not change anything.
for example I sold y Q7 impossible to gain on it, that is maybe bad for the country's treasury, but I have to live also
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanselier 2014-06-25, 01:12

boer jan wrote:problem is for example weapons, there aren't much left who produce Q7 weapons,this is not a problem for big players, they will (does) buy a lot in other country's, and the volume compensates the travel cost, but smaller players can not gain if they buy small amounts.
there has been tests with lowering and changing taxes for month's but on national scale they did not change anything.
for example I sold y Q7 impossible to gain on it, that is maybe bad for the country's treasury, but I have to live also

Can't see this as a problem, changing our market doesnt change foreign markets where you buy and sell your q7's to make a profit trading. Instead it gives you even a better chance off selling in eBelgium cause you can lower your price having the same profit margin, whit less taxes but whit people paying less ==> more eager to buy.
Kanselier
Kanselier
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by boer jan 2014-06-25, 02:02

you forget that to sell something, you need workers, first those who make the raw and he one who makes the product, with the price in eBe now, you should pay a worker less than 12 BEF if you want to gain something, factory's aren't for free and you need to have an income too.
good luck to find someone who will work for that wage. So lowering our price is not an option whatever you change as taxes.
the biggest problem that we can not compete are the bonuses that other country's have, that is why Poland, Chile and others can pay 32 and even more. even with a worktax of 5% it is twice the wages in eBe.
The whole economic system is wrecked in his game.
boer jan
boer jan
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorgroth 2014-06-25, 10:43

Never sell weapons on the market. Go to #iTrade on irc://irc.rizon.net and try to sell there.
Also if you want to buy weapons, food, W/F RM, ...
Same as in real life, buy, sell, trade all you want, as long as you can evade taxes, you can make money  What a Face 
Lorgroth
Lorgroth
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

http://plug.dj/erepublik-global-radio/#

Back to top Go down

Post by Helviro 2014-06-25, 14:13

ah the old black market.

still I favour the regular circuit
Helviro
Helviro
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum