eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Public politics]lol just realised something

+2
Thore Thoreson
shadowukcs
6 posters

Go down

[Public politics]lol just realised something Empty [Public politics]lol just realised something

Post by shadowukcs 2010-07-25, 13:43

Everyone who is running for congress will get elected coz there aren't enough candidates.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/elections/country-32-election-congress-date-2010-07-region-0/1
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

[Public politics]lol just realised something Empty Re: [Public politics]lol just realised something

Post by Thore Thoreson 2010-07-25, 15:28

Yep....
It will be a very interesting situation this month.
Thore Thoreson
Thore Thoreson
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

[Public politics]lol just realised something Empty Re: [Public politics]lol just realised something

Post by MaryamQ 2010-07-25, 15:33

That's kind of sad, really. What if somebody gets no votes. Are they still in?
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Rigoth aka Blejk 2010-07-25, 16:07

The sad thing is that even if they couldn't get in with 0 votes they could still pretty much vote for themselves.
Rigoth aka Blejk
Rigoth aka Blejk
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thore Thoreson 2010-07-25, 16:21

MaryamQ wrote:That's kind of sad, really. What if somebody gets no votes. Are they still in?

Yes. Everyone is a Congress Member this month.
Thore Thoreson
Thore Thoreson
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2010-07-25, 17:19

That's not good news at all. What is the point of elections if everyone automatically gets elected.
Does me think about the presidents elections. No real choose is just undemocratic and unfun.

The good news (for me at least) is that I'll join you guys again [Public politics]lol just realised something Icon_biggrin
aVegan
aVegan
2,000 Premium Club Member
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-07-26, 03:48

What is really upsetting to me is that Sandy x3, about 19 hours into the day, has the most votes at 13, while oXyTeC, a good active congressman in the same party (and recommended by the party president, while Sandy x3 was not) is next at 9, and Xgentis, an experienced and interested member of Congress, still has 0, and 3 other returning active members of Congress have only 1. I know when this election is over it won't make any difference, but it still seems to me to speak poorly about our voters.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Thore Thoreson 2010-07-26, 05:08

If you notice, Sandyx3 usually gets about 13 or more votes.
Thore Thoreson
Thore Thoreson
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Velitia 2010-07-26, 06:12

Its sad how people vote for fat 42 year old men who have girl avatars.
Velitia
Velitia
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2010-07-26, 07:57

Velitia wrote:Its sad how people vote for fat 42 year old men who have girl avatars.

Well, this fat 59-year-old woman who uses her own picture (only from a couple of years ago when I was considerably fatter) does finally find something amusing in that statement. Smile I'm afraid I really can't see why the votes fall as they do. I certainly am not complaining about my votes. I got my share and more. But I do think it's wrong that someone who really contributes nothing to eBelgium gets considerably more than people who work hard for it, including others in his/her party.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-07-26, 10:51

MaryamQ wrote:What is really upsetting to me is that Sandy x3, about 19 hours into the day, has the most votes at 13, while oXyTeC, a good active congressman in the same party (and recommended by the party president, while Sandy x3 was not) is next at 9, and Xgentis, an experienced and interested member of Congress, still has 0, and 3 other returning active members of Congress have only 1. I know when this election is over it won't make any difference, but it still seems to me to speak poorly about our voters.

either multi's or 2 clickers who vote for her avatar.

Personally I think the first.
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down