eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good job admins

+4
Sammy Tanghe
Glenn Wauters
Boklevski
shadowukcs
8 posters

Go down

Good job admins Empty Good job admins

Post by shadowukcs 2010-11-27, 16:10

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/erepublik-multiplayer-features-1585000/1/20

I'm back in eSerbia after a long journey helping APTO of eRussia. As many of You already know last month I did personal investigation about multi farms and their influence on this game. There was bug in game that could be used to get many maps from multi till level 15 and U could get to level 15 in no time...

Yesterday I fought in many battles during night, everything was important, so at one moment I saw this profile as BH in some battle with 8k+ influence and without avatar. First I thought it was multi so I opened it with intention to report it, but than I asked myself a new question - How is it possible that someone that has just started to play made so much influence in one day?

Today I asked arround a bit, and my friend that made test for article I wrote last month offered himself to test this thing again, as at first it seemed that there is some new bug in question.

After test he told me about his experience and gave me some screenshots as proof. I decided to write an article again because this is normal feature of this game, not a bug to report, so let's start:

New profile get's registered, You can see the date of registration on second image, citizen fee and admin msg:

Battle is opened before anything else and new player is already there able to change erepublik history yet to be written:

Oh, surprise already First hit gives new player new rank and health refill to 100.

So new player can continue striking and.... :

Get some more ranks up, so health continues to refill to 100 and enables him to continue this game...

Sooo, after 5 mins of this mini game this is situation...

And after 300+ clicks on fight button, buying some food and so, new player is like this before his first work and train and without avatar:

He made total 3600 influence and got 4 maps with possibility to transfer them over monetary market. If we presume that after work and train he can continue to buy food with money from salary and continue fighting influence could reach those 8k that made me wonder and level would be 21 so he could get more maps... If he uses gold to refill wellness, exchanges it on mm, buys food for 300 wellness and some weapons, what influence can he have? What can he do already his first day of playing?

I'm level 25 and I started day 450 of new world and some new guy gets on level 22 after first day? Common! 8k influence is difference that decides many mini battles, when You see 50.06% in wall for sure... So new player can change face of eWorld his first day of playing...

Ofcourse biggest problem with this is? MULTI FARMS! AGAIN! Any battle can be decided with multi farms and gold that can be pulled out from some guy that has free couple of hours is at least 240 if we assume in 10 mins he can get 4 maps bringing him up to 6k+ gold in a month?!?!?! What value has my honest playing for more than 2 years? Is this some joke?

I saw it and I still cannot beleive... This proves that whoever is implementing new rules doesn't even try to register new acc and look what is he able to do with it so that he can implement features that will block multi farms...

When I wrote article last time some guys told me I'm stupid. Now I even feel that way. Nothing left to say...
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Good job admins Empty Re: Good job admins

Post by Boklevski 2010-11-27, 16:14

Oh, and I can personally confirm that that works Razz
Boklevski
Boklevski
2,000 Premium Club Member

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1709452

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2010-11-27, 16:18

Boklevski wrote:Oh, and I can personally confirm that that works Razz

I migth try it tomorrow, but just a heads up: Admins do have MM logs so if you think of shipping gold trough the Monetary market you might get in trouble
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2010-11-27, 16:42

shadowukcs wrote:

I migth try it tomorrow, but just a heads up: Admins do have MM logs so if you think of shipping gold trough the Monetary market you might get in trouble

Why? There is nothing illegal to it, except creating multies, wich they cant proof if they are on a different IP-adress
Every new player can do this, this isnt illegal, the admins have to look in their own ranks, it's their own incompetence that created this situation
Also, if they are gonna ban people who did this, then I'm affraid Erepublik is done as 90% of the active erepublik population will have done this before admins finally succeed in stopping it
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy Tanghe 2010-11-27, 17:26

Glenn Wauters wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:

Why? There is nothing illegal to it, except creating multies, wich they cant proof if they are on a different IP-adress

that's not even a proof, the same IP adress for two accounts does not automaticly confirm or disconfirm multies, due to the possibility of multiple family members on one computer and internetcafés ...

Sammy Tanghe
Sammy Tanghe

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2010-11-27, 18:00

Wooohooo... can anyone teach me how to make a multis (without being noticed)? Razz
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldous Zamiatin 2010-11-28, 05:20

Not cool, guys Wink
(how come we don't have a "pedantic finger" emoticon?)
Aldous Zamiatin
Aldous Zamiatin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Leviathin 2010-11-28, 07:13

Manong Rizal wrote:Wooohooo... can anyone teach me how to make a multis (without being noticed)? Razz

Create them in eRomania.

Just kidding.
M.Leviathin
M.Leviathin
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2010-11-28, 07:29

Aldous Zamiatin wrote:Not cool, guys Wink
(how come we don't have a "pedantic finger" emoticon?)

Good job admins Tsk <-- Found this in the web, although it can also be seen as something quite inappropriate as well. Lol.
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail Alexander 2010-11-28, 10:24

M.Leviathin wrote:
Manong Rizal wrote:Wooohooo... can anyone teach me how to make a multis (without being noticed)? Razz

Create them in eRomania.

Just kidding.

I would say but I'd get in trouble, not that I've done it before, I just know friends in the business.
Mikhail Alexander
Mikhail Alexander
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down