eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love, Understanding, & Moving On

+9
NicknameFromRonny
Glenn Wauters
Innos28
Fhaemita Malodorous
ThomasRED
Stilpo
RayCaptain
shadowukcs
Manong Z
13 posters

Go down

Love, Understanding, & Moving On Empty Love, Understanding, & Moving On

Post by Manong Z 2011-01-17, 03:35

Look, I don't want to preach, but as administrators, we have the responsibility to keep a healthy environment for the good of everyone. So here's a lil' piece of my cake on Forum Respect:

1. Let us try to maintain respect and cordiality by all means in all events.
2. Let us keep our negative interactions "in moderation". Sure, go bash someone, but don't do it again and again and again... and again.
3. Let us rejoice in the good things, the compliments, and the friends we make (or even the enemies we make and the bad things, the criticisms we receive). Let's be constructive! Let our debates be healthy ones and to do so, let us not immediately judge a character by its cover (you know that).
4. Let us try to be as objective in our claims against someone else because subjective claims may really hurt someone else.
5. Let us simply try to understand each other. Realize that as you have your reasons, the opposite party must have them to.

So you're probably thinking what the heck is this mouse babbling about. Well, as you guys have known, TR and A Vegan have some serious issues with each other (and it is causing quite a concern). I have been a talking to both the past few days and all I could see between them is this: Misunderstandings.

Many people, including both, have been hurt during the process of all these debacles. And I think now is the time to stop. @ A Vegan and TR, both of you are just hurting yourselves. You have done damage equally to each other so no one is more at fault than the other. Both of you need to know that it is time to move on, give hugs and kisses, and enjoy this game. This is just a game, but even if it just is, let's treasure the relationships we make with each other as much as possible.

The damage has been done, it cannot be erased or reverted back, but relationships can be built again and friendships (even in a game) can move forward. Guys, we have one thing in common that's for sure, that we love eBelgium, we love this community... so why not love each other? So I hope everyone, not just A Vegan and TR, can make up with whomever they've clashed with and look at each other with a good heart. And to be honest, during these tumultuous times, we cannot afford to lose anyone or lose our unity and our hearts. We are eBelgians, we have fought many enemies with pride, dignity, and honor... let us continue to remain strong and undefeated in our hearts.

Well, that's just my opinion, not that it matters, but I do hope no one's offended by what I just said.

Sincerely,
A Concerned Hippie

Manong Z
Manong Z
2,000 Premium Club Member

Back to top Go down

Love, Understanding, & Moving On Empty Re: Love, Understanding, & Moving On

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-17, 06:37

I'd say we give them both a fork, throw them in a pit and let them fight to the death. The victor was right!
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by RayCaptain 2011-01-17, 06:54

tl;dr version:

Stop it -_-
RayCaptain
RayCaptain
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by Stilpo 2011-01-17, 07:14

Well said Manong. Couldn't agree more.
Stilpo
Stilpo
Forum Titan
Forum Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-17, 07:17

But... but... but I like the drama!
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-01-17, 08:07

Please notice i never insulted A Vegan. Never.
I also never attacked him as "human".

The Supreme Court had a great occasion to close this case for EVER.
While many belgians citizens had doubt about the SC, they had the occasion to prove it could help our country. In the contrary, they only showed that the SC seems to be a big joke... ?

"A Vegan wasn't found innocent, the result is just that there won't be a trial because proofs are not enough important for the Justices...

In the same time, i'm surprised that the Justices didn't asked a single question to A Vegan about this case. So finally, it's not a big surprise if we don't get the truth, as he is the only one to know it at 100%.

Justices will said that they haven't been able to ask a question to A Vegan, because A Vegan asked forum admins to delete his account and all his messages just before the start of the investigation, and disapeared from the forum... He just connected himself for the first time since the start of the investigation, 2 days ago, when the investigation had been closed by the Justice...

Happy coincidence isnt' it ? "

I won't never stop my search for the truth, because eBelgium desserve it.
A Vegan told us he knew the truth, the whole story.
But the SC didn't find interesting to ask him a single question about the ebe raw issue. We all wanted to know what was the secret government agreement made... But instead of that, the SC closed the case, and is forbiden anyone to ask questions about it...

I have also been accused of slandering, of insults, of cyber harrassment, etc...
When you search ThomasRed ingame, you can find ThomasRedSucks : that is slandering. When A Vegan say i'm an asshole, a f*** idiot, that is insults. When he said i have gay relations with admin, it's discrimination and harrasment. A Vegan is back on the forum, and the two first threads he made was about me...

But i don't make this story a personnal case, i do not post in every thread that i'm a victim of slander, i do not ask people to defend me, because there is something more important for me : the truth that we all desserved.

When it wasn't A Vegan vs ThomasRed, it was A Vegan vs Habraka, when it was not A Vegan vs Habraka, it was A Vegan vs Xgentis... Avegan said he always played a role, as erep is a role game for him. But at a moment, we need to take out our masks, and just tell the truth.

It's not because A Vegan is telling in each in his posts that he is a victim of slander campagn, that we have to stop searching what we want : the truth.

Some are tired of this story ? I'm tired too, but eBelgium desserve more respect ! It's not about us, as individual, it's about eBelgium, this country, this community, that so many peoples have helped to build !

So A Vegan, if you read this, i'm telling you this :
I apologize if i made you feel bad, my only goal is the truth for eBelgium, and you can help us to find it. You can help our community to improve, and to be better, and to restore a peaceful climate : so what really happened ?

ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-01-17, 08:34

Let's just get over it and move on.
Belgium needs unity, people working together not people accusing each other and acting like they did
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2011-01-17, 12:11

Someone is innocent untill found guilty by the SC

TR first warning.

Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-17, 12:25

Innos28 wrote:Someone is innocent untill found guilty by the SC

TR first warning.

TR isnt accusing AVegan, or saying AVegan is guilty to something
He is wondering why the SC didnt asked any questions to AVegan
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by NicknameFromRonny 2011-01-17, 12:50

All agreed to the SC to decide to end this story.
SC decided.
Decisions = at least one party is not happy with the result. Whether that feeling is just or not...
->
Deal with it, and move on. Srsly, all this stuff is really annoying. Stop bringing it up. Everyone will proof the community (and the goals of that community) a huge service with ending that debate, cause it's already long past interesting. It's time to choose what you find most important, this community or a search for the truth.
I don't know what the truth is, and we will probably never know. And frankly honest, I don't care anymore.

@Glenn. I agree that we should refine the job that has to be done by SC (b.e. investigation with interview of the two parties).
But 3/4 of the post is complaining about AVegan. I'm not saying he should be happy happy friends with AVegan. But srsly, too many bits have already been wasted on this. I think everyone already made his version of the truth, live with it, accept that other people have a different view on it, and live on. It's a game, there will always be caracters you don't like, who did acts you disapproved. And if TR (and others) don't want to cooperate with AV anymore or something, his choice, I'm cool. But stop dragging the whole community in that threadmill over and over and over. It stops us from focussing on what's really important atm in this community.

[/end rant]
NicknameFromRonny
NicknameFromRonny
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowukcs 2011-01-17, 13:41

the SC didn't do it's job. The case just got dismissed because AV didn't wanted to answer any questions and ragequited.

Also, I really don't see why TR got a warning there
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-17, 15:53

shadowukcs wrote:the SC didn't do it's job. The case just got dismissed because AV didn't wanted to answer any questions and ragequited.

+1
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Theneka 2011-01-17, 16:16

F'ing hippies :p

Love, Understanding, & Moving On TreeHuggingHippies
Theneka
Theneka

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-01-17, 17:58

Glenn Wauters wrote:
shadowukcs wrote:the SC didn't do it's job. The case just got dismissed because AV didn't wanted to answer any questions and ragequited.

+1

If i'm right, the "attacks/claims" on aVegan could affect him negatively, and the admins don't want people to feel the effects of cyber-harrassments (even if it's not the case). That's why further "atacks" on A Vegan without undeniable and objective proof will be considered as a baseless attack...

To add a note about what is an undeniable and objective proof, the SC have asked me to bring an admin on this forum, to make him register with an @erepublik.com adress, and to testimony the offer of ebe raw was bought by Certified Vegan Food... (which avegan said was right by the way). To bring an admin on this forum, seriously ? Good luck for the next one who will have to give "undeniable and objective" proofs...

And Shadowukcs and Glenn , you have understood my message correctly, i'm just surprised that i have provided so many evidences, answered questions, etc, and that the SC didn't find interesting enough to ask a single question to aVegan, while he said he knew the truth... And the truth is what we wanting to know no?
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manong Z 2011-01-17, 18:13

ThomasRED wrote:
Glenn Wauters wrote:

+1

If i'm right, the "attacks/claims" on aVegan could affect him negatively, and the admins don't want people to feel the effects of cyber-harrassments (even if it's not the case). That's why further "atacks" on A Vegan without undeniable and objective proof will be considered as a baseless attack...

To add a note about what is an undeniable and objective proof, the SC have asked me to bring an admin on this forum, to make him register with an @erepublik.com adress, and to testimony the offer of ebe raw was bought by Certified Vegan Food... (which avegan said was right by the way). To bring an admin on this forum, seriously ? Good luck for the next one who will have to give "undeniable and objective" proofs...

And Shadowukcs and Glenn , you have understood my message correctly, i'm just surprised that i have provided so many evidences, answered questions, etc, and that the SC didn't find interesting enough to ask a single question to aVegan, while he said he knew the truth... And the truth is what we wanting to know no?

Yes, and that applies to A Vegan as well, he will be warned, from now on, if he claims more baseless accusations on you.
Manong Z
Manong Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2011-01-17, 18:21

To add a note about what is an undeniable and objective proof, the SC have asked me to bring an admin on this forum, to make him register with an @erepublik.com adress

So now you are leaking information from a private forum

Fascinating
Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-01-17, 20:01

Glenn Wauters wrote:

+1
+2

Also, Innos, while I don't advocate leaking from any private forum, I do think the people should have a right to know not only the conclusions of the SC but also the process that was used to reach those conclusions. What evidence was examined, and from what sources? What was requested? I know for a fact that not a single question was asked of me, although this happened under my administration and when I was one of 5 people with the password, and I have been on the forum daily.

All I can say about this, having already spoken my piece more than once and in more than one arena, is that finding the truth is in the best interest of eBelgium. You can bury your heads in the sand if you wish, because questions make you uncomfortable, but it just may be that some day this will come back to bite you. That makes me more than uncomfortable.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2011-01-17, 20:31

Maryam We, the SC, need to follow the Governmnet Investigations and Trials Act.

First stage is an investigation were accuser and the accussed present their evidence. Wich is in a private area. So indeed at this stage other people aren't heard.

I think it was TR himself who told me that? If I remember correctly i wanted all parties to submit a list op participants.
But TR was right, I should stick with the law.

Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aVegan 2011-01-17, 21:07

I really don't feel like spending more time on this none-issue so I am just going to repeat what I said in game.

Excuse me but NO questions where ever asked to me. I wasn't around when the case was started that is it. I did not get any PM or message in game.

Also it seems you forget that an accused doesn't need to answer any questions. It is the job of the accuser to give evidence. If no evidence is present or it is poorly (or edited like in this case) it is only normal that no trial is started.

As I am innocent I was never scared of a trial. But yeah just keep on dragging it on.

Lets forget that I spend 2 days and send more than 20 mails to get the gold back. Lets forget that I (and TR) gave my word that when the gold was returned the case would be closed and I would never give the true identity of the person who originally took it.

I would have no problems in giving a name if the gold wasn't returned but first giving your word to get the gold back and than brake it seems very dirty. I guess others think different. Sorry to hear that...

Anyway if I had known that my help in getting the gold back would make me look like a liar and thief I would never have done the effort. Actually I should have better asked to split the gold and get 25 gold out of it. If I had done that nobody would have ever called me a thief or liar.

It's a pity that the person who got the gold back (TR gave me the tip I needed but I did the work) gets slandered constantly.

I really have nothing more to say about this. And indeed if TR keeps this up (like he has done the day before 2 CP elections) than that is slander. Wait I can't say that so lets call it insulting. Better?
aVegan
aVegan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasRED 2011-01-18, 18:06

@Innos
I'm sorry, i thought it wasn't a leak to explain to Belgians citizens what is an undeniable and objective proofs for the SC... :-s

@AVegan
aVegan wrote: Actually I should have better asked to split the gold and get 25 gold out of it. If I had done that nobody would have ever called me a thief or liar.
In the contrary, as the fact that the MM offer was bought by Certified Vegan Food would be still true...

aVegan wrote:
Excuse me but NO questions where ever asked to me. I wasn't around when the case was started that is it. I did not get any PM or message in game.
If you want to cooperate, outside the context of a SC case, as eBelgian citizen who have helped us already as you said, you could start by telling us what was this "secret government agreement made many months ago" ? It will be helpfull... :-)
ThomasRED
ThomasRED
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2011-01-18, 18:49

@Innos
I'm sorry, i thought it wasn't a leak to explain to Belgians citizens what is an undeniable and objective proofs for the SC... :-s

Well private is private. As you too have pointed out many times yourself.

Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-18, 18:52

About the SC Investigation: I'm totally unhappy with that
Like AVegan just said, he didnt receive the request to answer a single question
This is a big mistake of the SC, if they had asked AVegan the question and then he would refuse to answer, that would make a huge difference

I know one person thats rolling on the ground (under his rock) from laughing and that's Theneka who was against the SC

SC should do their job properly, if they only ask questions to TR, then they dont hear the opposite side of the story, the story from AVegan

SC delivered a bad job if you ask me
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2011-01-18, 18:55

About the SC Investigation: I'm totally unhappy with that
Like AVegan just said, he didnt receive the request to answer a single question
This is a big mistake of the SC, if they had asked AVegan the question and then he would refuse to answer, that would make a huge difference

THat is false.
THe SC did ask questions to Avegan.

Avegan happened to be inactive during the time of the investigation.
The private investigation has been locked. So TR and Avegan don't have access there anymore.
So it is possible that Avegan didn't see our question.

Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pieter557 2011-01-18, 19:20

Can't this be fixed?

Just ask aVegan the question, get the answer and based on that either reopen the case or keep it closed? :/

I suppose we could all live with this...
Thomasred gets to know his answers, avegan can proof he's innocent and we can all forget about it...
Pieter557
Pieter557
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-01-18, 19:25

pieter557 wrote:Can't this be fixed?

Just ask aVegan the question, get the answer and based on that either reopen the case or keep it closed? :/

I suppose we could all live with this...
Thomasred gets to know his answers, avegan can proof he's innocent and we can all forget about it...
+1
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by Innos28 2011-01-18, 19:36

Doesn't matter if Avegan answered or not.

The case was closed because there wasn't any real evidence against Avegan.

This is getting long enough.
*locking
Innos28
Innos28
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down