eRepBelgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTO of eSaudi Arabia

5 posters

Go down

PTO of eSaudi Arabia Empty PTO of eSaudi Arabia

Post by shadowukcs 2011-02-03, 15:15

from policy

PTO of eSaudi Arabia 97055577

Good morning eRepublik! Today I will talk about the difficult situation in eSaudi, and the reasons behind it. We have been critized by players from all over, I hope to explain why in this article.

Our story starts with Octavian Cucu, a player from Romania. Octavian was the one in contact with the "admins" since the implementation of eSaudi Arabia, he told us many things. One of these was citizenships, even though people he knew were let in without a second's thought, there was some sort of "screening process" being conducted by the admins, even though they had given the first citizens 20 passes each. Due to this, one one citizen was accepted into eSaudi before the congress "elections".

Another story we were told was that there would be NO elections until March in eSaudi. Come congress election day, we had our first "election". We had 2 people elected into congress. Octavian hasn't requested access to the congress section yet, and after days of telling him to, he registred on the national forums, a week after the rest of us (including those without eSaudi Citizenship). We have ONE citizenship pass in Saudi Arabia now, compared to the (roughly) 60 we had before elections. This has killed eSaudi Arabia as we won't get back the first bunch of people wanting to come to this country and help develop it!

Octavian supposedly created some "NATIONAL" companies, a lot of whom were created by admins and given to him by them. We were asked to work daily in them to prove our loyalty to eSaudi for citizenship, however, the supplies were mysteriously dissapearing. Then we discovered Octavian earning BHs all over, these are some snapshots from a battle yesterday:

PTO of eSaudi Arabia Overall

PTO of eSaudi Arabia 50886190

PTO of eSaudi Arabia 89699148

PTO of eSaudi Arabia 51924404

PTO of eSaudi Arabia 34151122

Here's a look at the "NATIONAL" company I worked at until yesterday (here's a link to it since we can't see it on Octavian's profile thanks to admin):

PTO of eSaudi Arabia 43702098

PTO of eSaudi Arabia 47425103

When we confronted Octavian yesterday, he told us (in order):

1. He was getting back his "investment"
2. The companies belonged to SANG (Saudi Army), I think he is the only member though
3. The companies were his PERSONNEL companies
4. Me and another Saudi, DerDer, will not be in SANG when it was created by MoD (wait, then what was "2."?)

Unfortunalty, he didn't answer our other questions, one of them being why he called his "PERSONNEL" companies "NATIONAL" companies and told us to work daily in them for citizenship.

Now he is the Party President of the only Party in eSaudi, before it was Plato; but I guess, all it took was one phone call for the Party Presidency to change. He is candidated for the Presidency and no doubt, tomorrrow he will have successfully PTO'd eSaudi.

So, next time admins, when you want to ATO new countries; thanks but no thanks.

eEgypt - PTO'd
eSaudi - PTO'd
eUAE - PTO'd

An Appeal To The eRepublik Community

Please, chain shout and vote this article. We want the whole world to know what is really going on in eSaudi.

Hugs & Kisses,
The Real eSaudi Community

stupid admins first saying they will protect the new countries and then they give them away to RL-Romanians

typical...
shadowukcs
shadowukcs
BANNED

Back to top Go down

PTO of eSaudi Arabia Empty Re: PTO of eSaudi Arabia

Post by mittekemuis 2011-02-03, 15:22

Do you have a link so we can vote and sub for as long as it up anyway.
mittekemuis
mittekemuis
1,000 Club Member
1,000 Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fhaemita Malodorous 2011-02-03, 17:49

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-difficult-pto-situation-in-esaudi-arabia-1663937/1/20
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Wauters 2011-02-03, 19:21

Always the same when some people can destroy the game without getting punished
Glenn Wauters
Glenn Wauters
Forum Bad-a**
Forum Bad-a**

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryamQ 2011-02-04, 02:01

I am not saying Policy is wrong here. He is on my friends list, I often read his articles, and this is indeed all too believable. However, I will also point out that Policy has a tendency to want to promote his own real-life political leanings in game.
MaryamQ
MaryamQ
Forum Bad-ass
Forum Bad-ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down